Why Should We Want to Fight North Korea?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
skmo
captain of 1,000

Why Should We Want to Fight North Korea?

Post by skmo »

Park Yeon-mi tells one possible reason why we should not hesitate to intervene in North Korea if we have the opportunity:

"The day I escaped North Korea, I saw my mother raped. The rapist was a Chinese Broker. He targeted me. I was 13 years old... My mother allowed herself to be raped in order to protect me."
I have listened to many North Korean refugees. The stories they tell of life in North Korea is the stuff of nightmares. Kim Jong Un should be a villain on Game of Thrones. Or a black spot on North Korean soil.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Why Should We Want to Fight North Korea?

Post by markharr »

Baysimove
captain of 100

Post by Baysimove »

North Korea must be stop!!They absolutely insane.

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

So pray to the lord for a commandment to go to war. Follow his instructions in d&c 98. Otherwise any aggression will be counted against us according to God. If we want to intervene we need to do as he has instructed. If we don't we are just sinners sinning just like them. We are killing and murdering in the name of god when he doesn't recognize us as "his" because we ignore him and his instructions. His commandment is necessary which means we must pray and receive it.

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

skmo wrote: August 17th, 2017, 9:51 am Park Yeon-mi tells one possible reason why we should not hesitate to intervene in North Korea if we have the opportunity:

"The day I escaped North Korea, I saw my mother raped. The rapist was a Chinese Broker. He targeted me. I was 13 years old... My mother allowed herself to be raped in order to protect me."
I have listened to many North Korean refugees. The stories they tell of life in North Korea is the stuff of nightmares. Kim Jong Un should be a villain on Game of Thrones. Or a black spot on North Korean soil.
You watch game of thrones?

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

Ezra wrote: August 23rd, 2017, 7:52 am You watch game of thrones?
I know the terminology. Many of my friends are enormous devotees, I hear a lot about it.