The Alt-Right

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Silver you can think as you like, it is of no consequence nor interest to me what you think.

I consider all have the right and free agency to prefer their own race, and to consider their race to be superior to other races if they so wish.

No one has the power nor right to endeavour to force me to think otherwise, my choices are entirely my prerogative and of absolutely no business nor concern of yours nor of anyone else other than myself and whomever I choose to share mortality with.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Re:

Post by Silver »

Elizabeth wrote: August 17th, 2017, 3:25 am Silver you can think as you like, it is of no consequence nor interest to me what you think.

I consider all have the right and free agency to prefer their own race, and to consider their race to be superior to other races if they so wish.

No one has the power nor right to endeavour to force me to think otherwise, my choices are entirely my prerogative and of absolutely no business nor concern of yours nor of anyone else other than myself and whomever I choose to share mortality with.
And if you think that ol' Silver doesn't know what he's talking about, here's my favorite James E. Faust quote ever:

"I have learned to admire, respect, and love the good people from every race, culture, and nation that I have been privileged to visit. In my experience, no race or class seems superior to any other in spirituality and faithfulness. Those who seem less caring spiritually are those individuals—regardless of race, culture, or nationality—spoken of by the Savior in the parable of the sower who are “choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection.” (close quote)

So, racists, you can repent now, or repent later of your racist tendencies. However, I assure you that you will eventually repent of them.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

:D We all know there were degrees of righteousness in the pre mortal realm and that our judgement will be not only on this life but will also include our pre mortal life. We also know the lineage of Jesus Christ and others was pre determined and of utmost importance, not just some haphazard occurrence where any old ancestral line would do.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: The Alt-Right

Post by buffalo_girl »

We also know the lineage of Jesus Christ and others was pre determined and of utmost importance, not just some haphazard occurrence where any old ancestral line would do.

Well...there were women in the lineage of Jesus Christ who were NOT Hebrew. There were also one or two known to be of highly questionable reputation.

Perhaps glitches in the LORD's mortal lineage gives those of us with less than pristine ancestry a more perfect confidence that through HIS Atonement, our genetics are merely a 'mortal' definition of who we are.
Mosiah 15
10 And now I say unto you, who shall declare his generation? Behold, I say unto you, that when his soul has been made an offering for sin he shall see his seed. And now what say ye? And who shall be his seed?

11 Behold I say unto you, that whosoever has heard the words of the prophets, yea, all the holy prophets who have prophesied concerning the coming of the Lord—I say unto you, that all those who have hearkened unto their words, and believed that the Lord would redeem his people, and have looked forward to that day for a remission of their sins, I say unto you, that these are his seed, or they are the heirs of the kingdom of God.

12 For these are they whose sins he has borne; these are they for whom he has died, to redeem them from their transgressions. And now, are they not his seed?

13 Yea, and are not the prophets, every one that has opened his mouth to prophesy, that has not fallen into transgression, I mean all the holy prophets ever since the world began? I say unto you that they are his seed.

Mosiah 5
7 And now, because of the covenant which ye have made ye shall be called the children of Christ, his sons, and his daughters; for behold, this day he hath spiritually begotten you; for ye say that your hearts are changed through faith on his name; therefore, ye are born of him and have become his sons and his daughters.
Don't forget the mother of Manasseh and Ephraim was the daughter of an Egyptian Priest of On.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

I've said it before and I'll say it again: if humans were dogs, we'd all be practically the same breed.

SwissMrs&Pitchfire
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SwissMrs&Pitchfire »

Race will not be a factor in the Celestial Kingdom because we will have full control over our bodies and be able to change them whenever however we want to. They are just robotic assemblies of basic elements animated by our spirits.