Charlottesville Race Riots

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Charlottesville Race Riots

Post by Mark »

markharr wrote: August 16th, 2017, 12:48 pm "What about the alt-left that came charging at the, as you say, the alt-right? Do they have any semblance of guilt? What about the fact that they came charging with clubs in their hands, swinging clubs?"

I agree with this statement. It's factually correct and accurate, and there is nothing racist about it. This isn't a statement of support for the KKK or white supremacists. He also condemned the white supremacists but you conveniently left that out. You can see his comments in their full context here.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/1 ... ipt-241662
Dont pay any attention to Arenera. He or she need some more ketones or maybe some extra protein or some good healthy fats to light up the brain cells. Maybe a man sized grass fed no steroid portion of brisket cooked in some pure butter with a non toxic avocado with some organic macadamia nuts might help? :ymsmug:

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Arenera wrote: August 16th, 2017, 12:22 pmDo a fast, with a lot of prayer, and see if your heart can soften. Or keep supporting Trump in his idiocy. Try eating less meat, that could help too.

IMO, here is a sample of what is wrong in our world. People are so sure they are right, and react emotionally when someone asks a legitimate question or raises a rational debate to their position. Rather than responding with civil dialogue people quickly result to violence ( ad hominem attacks, clubs, cars, bombs, etc).

I wonder if it is a byproduct of our TV/internet culture, where we only watch or consume things we agree with. Or is it a byproduct of our PC culture saying we should all think basically the same?

Serragon
captain of 1,000

Post by Serragon »

tribrac wrote: August 16th, 2017, 4:32 pm
Arenera wrote: August 16th, 2017, 12:22 pmDo a fast, with a lot of prayer, and see if your heart can soften. Or keep supporting Trump in his idiocy. Try eating less meat, that could help too.

IMO, here is a sample of what is wrong in our world. People are so sure they are right, and react emotionally when someone asks a legitimate question or raises a rational debate to their position. Rather than responding with civil dialogue people quickly result to violence ( ad hominem attacks, clubs, cars, bombs, etc).

I wonder if it is a byproduct of our TV/internet culture, where we only watch or consume things we agree with. Or is it a byproduct of our PC culture saying we should all think basically the same?
Very loud in their opinions, steatdfast in their principles, yet with very little understanding to inform those beliefs. There is no foundation to them at all. Just a bloviated, top-heavy mass of belief that, with the slightest prodding of rational thought either topples over or retreats back to the safe confines of their unaltered world-view.

Arenera
captain of 1,000

Post by Arenera »

Serragon wrote: August 16th, 2017, 4:45 pm
tribrac wrote: August 16th, 2017, 4:32 pm

Very loud in their opinions, steatdfast in their principles, yet with very little understanding to inform those beliefs. There is no foundation to them at all. Just a bloviated, top-heavy mass of belief that, with the slightest prodding of rational thought either topples over or retreats back to the safe confines of their unaltered world-view.
Great description of Trump and his minions!

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Racism is a symptom of poverty.. People in poverty look for someone to blame it on. Usually immigrants and minorities. You rarely see racism in wealthy cultures.

Liberal policies are the cause of, not the solution to racism

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

markharr wrote: August 16th, 2017, 8:04 pm Racism is a symptom of poverty.. People in poverty look for someone to blame it on. Usually immigrants and minorities. You rarely see racism in wealthy cultures.

Once watched a documentary about Saudi Arabia. A wealthy woman was asked about how they treated the guest workers in their nation. She responded that being racially superior gave them the right.

Rensai
captain of 1,000

Post by Rensai »

There's always more than one side to a story. I don't know what the truth of Charlottesville is, but I seriously doubt the MSM is anywhere close to it.
evidence on antifa infiltrators...

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Fiannan wrote: August 16th, 2017, 9:08 pm
markharr wrote: August 16th, 2017, 8:04 pm Racism is a symptom of poverty.. People in poverty look for someone to blame it on. Usually immigrants and minorities. You rarely see racism in wealthy cultures.

Once watched a documentary about Saudi Arabia. A wealthy woman was asked about how they treated the guest workers in their nation. She responded that being racially superior gave them the right.

OK now name a wealthy and racist western nation.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

Arenera wrote: August 16th, 2017, 5:44 pmGreat description of Trump and his minions!
This is an attempt to say:

I am rubber and you are glue
Whatever you say
bounces off me and sticks to you.

Without looking like a 7 year old. Nice try. Fail, but nice try.

I think Trump is a chump, and I'm really sad we've sunk so low that HE was the best choice of the final 2, but he's not a racist. Racist people can like him without it making him a racist.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

markharr wrote: August 16th, 2017, 9:36 pmOK now name a wealthy and racist western nation.
Japan. They're welcoming, they're friendly, and they're happy to play gracious hosts. If you're not a native born Japanese, And that does NOT include being a native born Ainu, you will not be able to gain any real power in Japan without bringing great wealth in with you to acquire it.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

markharr wrote: August 16th, 2017, 9:36 pmOK now name a wealthy and racist western nation.
The USA. However, for the most part it is the poor parts of the US population who are racist. The wealthy or even just well-off neighborhoods in Alaska (yes, they do have some) are very welcoming regardless of race or religion. Same with the Front Range in Colorado.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

skmo wrote: August 16th, 2017, 10:30 pm
The USA. However, for the most part it is the poor parts of the US population who are racist. The wealthy or even just well-off neighborhoods in Alaska (yes, they do have some) are very welcoming regardless of race or religion. Same with the Front Range in Colorado.
Please define racism. The definition seems to change over time.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

Fiannan wrote: August 16th, 2017, 11:23 pmPlease define racism. The definition seems to change over time.
I describe it as hatred or mistreatment of another person based solely because of their race. I agree that racism is much more likely in poor nations, states, or neighborhood which are poor. When a person is suffering, they want to find the reason they are because through our different kinds of media and communications, we see people living lives of luxury and selfish whim. When a person can't meet their basic needs without overwhelming effort on their part, and they see others who act completely frivolous and waste money like crazy, they often want to find someone to blame. Race is one of the easiest because it's one of the most visible.
Last edited by skmo on August 16th, 2017, 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

Silver wrote: August 15th, 2017, 11:17 am
Arenera wrote: August 15th, 2017, 11:13 am
Mark wrote: August 15th, 2017, 9:50 am
"Sigh" Go read the eye witness accounts of what really went on in Charlottesville. Many in the black lives matter/antifa crowd were there solely to cause trouble with these white nationalists types. They wanted to start a riot. They succeeded. Read the facts as they really happened instead of buying into the manipulation and throwing out insults and barbs Arenera. I am a constitutional conservative. I believe in freedom and liberty and God given rights. I also don't believe everything the media tells me to believe. I'm funny that way..
Why so testy? I asked if you were alt-right, you said you are a Constitutinal Conservative. Is that like Tea Party?

Where do you get your news? Even Fox, the most fairest of all, does fake news while harassing the women that work there.

Remember, Trump is a short feather.
Where do you get yours? Is there a 100% spin-free news channel left in this corrupt world of ours?
It's called prayer and meditation.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

Fiannan wrote: August 16th, 2017, 1:38 pm
trump a racist, huh.jpg
trump a racist, huh.jpg (37.97 KiB) Viewed 1009 times
It's because of the same reason they forgot that Reagan was a democrat. It doesn't fit their narrative, so they ignore it and hope others will, too.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

skmo wrote: August 16th, 2017, 10:25 pm
Japan. They're welcoming, they're friendly, and they're happy to play gracious hosts. If you're not a native born Japanese, And that does NOT include being a native born Ainu, you will not be able to gain any real power in Japan without bringing great wealth in with you to acquire it.

I wouldn't consider them western.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

skmo wrote: August 16th, 2017, 11:43 pm
Fiannan wrote: August 16th, 2017, 11:23 pmPlease define racism. The definition seems to change over time.
I describe it as hatred or mistreatment of another person based solely because of their race. I agree that racism is much more likely in poor nations, states, or neighborhood which are poor. When a person is suffering, they want to find the reason they are because through our different kinds of media and communications, we see people living lives of luxury and selfish whim. When a person can't meet their basic needs without overwhelming effort on their part, and they see others who act completely frivolous and waste money like crazy, they often want to find someone to blame. Race is one of the easiest because it's one of the most visible.
I found this racism heatmap developed by google. It's based on the geographic areas that most frequently enter racist terms into search engines. It's probably fairly accurate given the fact that nobody will admit in person to being racist but will let their real thoughts flow over what they assume to be an anonymous internet connection.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/won ... a0785d1cc3

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

markharr wrote: August 17th, 2017, 7:23 am
I found this racism heatmap developed by google. It's based on the geographic areas that most frequently enter racist terms into search engines. It's probably fairly accurate given the fact that nobody will admit in person to being racist but will let their real thoughts flow over what they assume to be an anonymous internet connection.

Fake news. So what if someone is searching for rap sings which use those terms quite frequently? Might be interesting to study that variable.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Fiannan wrote: August 17th, 2017, 7:35 am
markharr wrote: August 17th, 2017, 7:23 am

Fake news. So what if someone is searching for rap sings which use those terms quite frequently? Might be interesting to study that variable.
This comment made my day. =))

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/201 ... ville.html

Agent provocateurs? Gee how surprising.. :ymparty:

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

Mark wrote: August 17th, 2017, 9:25 am http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/201 ... ville.html

Agent provocateurs? Gee how surprising.. :ymparty:
In case you miss my other topic, a company who gets paid, PAID to create protests put out a call for actors in the Charlotte area the week of the violence.
Craigslist Actors.jpg
Craigslist Actors.jpg (129.3 KiB) Viewed 866 times

kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by kirtland r.m. »

Mark wrote: August 15th, 2017, 9:11 am Notice how the narrative has been established and pushed by the media and the politicians? Read this KSL Article closely. Don't you dare even hint to the fact that it was also the black lives matter/ antifa crowd that shoulders just as much if not more of the blame for these riots. No it's all those dirty filthy white nationalist neo nazi types that are solely responsible for stirring the pot of violence and social injustice. They are the only bogeymen we need to stamp out. Nobody to blame here but them.

As a side note look at the picture in the KSL article of the lady carrying a black lives matter sign. Is that THE Kate Kelly of Ordain Women fame? Figures. Professional pot stirrer to the rescue.The populace are herded around like a bunch of sheep by manipulative media and political whores. Dont get all the facts. Don't stray from the narrative we give you. We will tell you what to think and how to react. Otherwise if you dare even so much as to breathe an alternative storyline based on the facts we will destroy you and paint you in the worst possible light as rascist scum. Divide and conquer baby. It is SUCH manipulation. :ymsick:

https://www.ksl.com/?sid=45415534&nid=1 ... e-violence

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles ... ville.html
:ymapplause:

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

I was thinking about these race riots and internal strife and decided to pull out my old copy of Crowthers Prophesy- Key To The Future book. In reading the Chapter about Internal Wars and the Collapse of the US Govt he quotes many of the early Prophets beginning with Joseph who by revelation and vision saw this scene of bloodshed and terror that would eventually come to this country unless repentance was practiced. Well buckle up because it looks like these race riots are just a small portion of what we have in store for us. It is not a pretty site to behold. And I don't see a lot of national repentance going on. Neighborhoods and cities will be under siege. Mobocracy will rule the day. The Govt will collapse under the strain of this internal conflict. Persecution will be abundant. Especially directed at the Saints. I knew I should have buried that book in the storage shed. It is interrupting my zen...