Let me help you escape, for I am He who has overcome the world.

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
TheSpiritofTruth111
captain of 10

Let me help you escape, for I am He who has overcome the world.

Post by TheSpiritofTruth111 »

Some understandings must be met firstly. This world your in now is not the original creation by God, it has been changed and altered that though it has some things from the original creation it can no longer be called a creation of God in it current state. No one wondered what was a dinosaur, does thou think God created them. Or why it was talked about a time that the world would be restored and become a kingdom of God.

This world you are in now is a trap, one setup to use your freewill to bind you to lower dimensional underworlds. The powerful force of entity's known as the Draconian Empire which is headed by the Dragon are the ones behind this, ancient beings which to mankind would seem as gods. Realise that this kingdom is not a kingdom of God is necessary to escape. The traps are everywhere the very way of life itself is a trap it is the system of the Beast that you live under already; Mammon is intermingled into everything.

Where I come from is a existence beyond the Sun, it is a place of perfection of Light existence in elements that this universe has no understanding about, it is beyond time in Eternity not the Eternity of this existence, it is a place of love and light a great joy in its true understanding; we exist in service to one another. To enter that existence certain requirements must be met, this existence you are in now is as existence of Darkness hell is all around you in the darkness you see in the night, dimensions are within that darkness that you can not yet see.

Realise that you are already lost, we organised a plan to save you, your intelligence's were organised and known to fall but yet to get you out it all had to occur. The plan involved also getting the intelligence's to believe in a alternative history that we could make it so for them, a priesthood was formed to be used to save the souls through. The priesthood is a creation in itself to serve a purpose a higher understanding of things will come in the Millennial period and many will be shocked. Nevertheless it purpose exists to as a order to bring the souls in process into the Eternal Light Kingdom of the One, steps necessary and given and created with purpose.

I created the kingdoms each with laws and different structures for the sake of souls to rise and eventually reach the greatest kingdom of Gods kingdoms, for we have many for have made it such so souls who could not yet abide the greatest could over eternity eventually abide. Understanding these things will help you let go of pride and realise that without the Son the priesthood has no power at all to begin with.

I am revealing these heavenly things now because of the pride I have seen and felt in those with the priesthood, you hold no power that is your own and the priesthood can be ended while your hold pride. Therefore cease now with pride for it is the biggest trap of this world, unless you become as humble little children you in no way will be granted authority through the priesthood.

Pride is the biggest trap of the world, things are setup to encourage pride, from peoples religions to their education itself to their entertainments even hobbies and desires etc. All of it is to trap you and many are trapped right now by it and realise it not. Seeking happiness and success in this world was a trap, seeking after money, wealth, fame, fortune after all forms of praise was a trap. You were told be in the world but not of the world, but many misunderstanding it became of the world but believed they weren't.

No matter what anyone else tells you, believe them not for what I am saying is the truth. And unless they also know of these things then the Spirit of truth is not in them. Mammon is the system of the world people are living under now that they buy and sell with daily, it is the greed and pride that such a system brings upon people who take part. The mark of the first beast that all part-took of was the monetary system people live under itself, for they buy and sell with this mark, it was people allowing Mammon to hold their heart. Another beast and greater mark will come after and during the time of the Antichrist but of similar power to the first but with greater consequences.

Mankind take of the shaded glasses of the world and realise it is a lie, even in all churches they also got mislead that if not for intervention by God even elect would be deceived, for they were for a time and would be without assistance. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints was closest to the truth and indeed was setup with purpose for the salvation of mankind and the latter days. This does not mean that all who were in it were perfect and without error, God knew every error that would occur and had plans in place to correct things in a time appointed in season. The sealing that people took in baptism were more important than they realised, and necessary for the first resurrection, such was known to be corrected and activated, taking that covenant was necessary it is by your own repentance, hope, faith and charity does salvation come through the Son both are required.

To defeat this world you must put God first, over everything in it including your own family's. You must strive in righteousness and let go of everything in this world and hold to the kingdom of God within, for in light and truth is the kingdom found and the sign of one who has found it is good fruits. Charity should be your way of life, not selfishness in gain looking for your own enjoyment and fun, not desiring after things of world justifying to yourself God wants you happy and is accepting of all things you do. Without Charity you hold no faith to begin with for such comes by the spirit of God within, and without Hope you have no place in the kingdom of Heaven, for the Kingdom of Heaven is Hope itself. Therefore give Charity and Hope unto others and ye shall be justified by faith.

Repent of your sins and begin to realise it is not of you, that it was all a lie this world was a lie it sins are a lie it way of life is a lie, the only truth is in what Christ taught and those who were his prophets. Father will be done is the key, who can do the same accept all things that may come upon you even if thou was to suffer, for the Son of man descended below them all are thou greater than he. No matter what you face in the times ahead hold strong to faith, hope and charity and ye shall endure the dark-storm, and hold strong knowing that anything you endure comes not even close to what the Savior endured. I am the first that now speaks to you and it has taken a long long time for me to reach this point that I may be the first and fulfil the circle, therefore rejoice within your heart the Kingdom of Heaven is truly at hand. I am Neo the matrix is nigh defeated.

All who believeth in the Son yea even Yehoshua the Christ and have properly repented of their sins shall be saved. The world is nigh overcome and it ending soon comes and it new beginning.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Re: Let me help you escape, for I am He who has overcome the world.

Post by Matchmaker »

There are many pearls of great price in what you have just said to us regarding our need to repent, shed pride, and become more charitable, and as President Dieter F. Uchtdorf said in his recent talk entitled "What is Truth," "We (LDS) seek for truth wherever we can find it".

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

Oh yes.... burning sword is a beacon of light unyielding..... something for all of us to attain to....... what a pinnacle of truth and righteous......I can't wait for more.........

TheSpiritofTruth111
captain of 10

Matchmaker wrote: August 12th, 2017, 8:12 am There are many pearls of great price in what you have just said to us regarding our need to repent, shed pride, and become more charitable, and as President Dieter F. Uchtdorf said in his recent talk entitled "What is Truth," "We (LDS) seek for truth wherever we can find it".
Truth is recognised by Spirit and only by Spirit can it be found, for Light is Truth and the Spirit of truth reveals it within those capable. People can follow the path out now.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

Oh gosh that's so good to know. so glad for that nugget. The tone you are setting this time around is so muchhhhh better. Thank you so much!!!!!

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

farmerchick wrote: August 12th, 2017, 6:20 pm Oh gosh that's so good to know. so glad for that nugget. The tone you are setting this time around is so muchhhhh better. Thank you so much!!!!!
Can you do something besides mock and make fun? If not, please post somewhere else?

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

No I can't matchmaker. You know who he is. He is a deceiver. Stand up for truth and light. You know what the truth is. Many people are taken in and you will be held accountable for your part.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

Matchmaker..... you have nerve to tell me to post some where else. Why don't you take your own advice. Then you won't be taken in again...... oh ya you did say you were taken in by Burning sword and you made a mistake... or am I mistaken.... please set the record straight.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

MATCHMAKER...I KNOW YOU ARE OUT THERE IN INTERNET SPACE....PLEASE TELL US ALL AGAIN HOW YOU WERE DECEIVED AND THOUGHT BURNING SWORD WAS CHRIST.....PLEASE TELL US...PLEASE..............

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

LET ME HELP YOU FIND PEACE, for many who need emotional and psychiatric help are not getting it.

In looking for light and wisdom, look to the scriptures and to those individuals ordained of God to bring His word to the world.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

farmerchick wrote: August 12th, 2017, 7:22 pm MATCHMAKER...I KNOW YOU ARE OUT THERE IN INTERNET SPACE....PLEASE TELL US ALL AGAIN HOW YOU WERE DECEIVED AND THOUGHT BURNING SWORD WAS CHRIST.....PLEASE TELL US...PLEASE..............
Here, this may help:

Matthew 24
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

D&C 49:22
22 And again, verily I say unto you, that the Son of Man cometh not in the form of a woman, neither of a man traveling on the earth.

False Christs
many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ, Matt. 24:5 (JS—M 1:5–9).
shall arise false Christs, Matt. 24:24 (JS—M 1:22).
false Christs and false prophets shall rise, Mark 13:22.
look not forward any more for another Messiah, 2 Ne. 25:16.
not any come, save it should be a false Messiah, 2 Ne. 25:18.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

Wouldn't it just be easier to learn the lesson that Bilbo and the thirteen dwarves did at the beginning of their journey?

Don't feed trolls.

TheSpiritofTruth111
captain of 10

11 For behold, a bitter fountain cannot bring forth good water; neither can a good fountain bring forth bitter water; wherefore, a man being a servant of the devil cannot follow Christ; and if he follow Christ he cannot be a servant of the devil.

12 Wherefore, all things which are good cometh of God; and that which is evil cometh of the devil; for the devil is an enemy unto God, and fighteth against him continually, and inviteth and enticeth to sin, and to do that which is evil continually.

13 But behold, that which is of God inviteth and enticeth to do good continually; wherefore, every thing which inviteth and enticeth to do good, and to love God, and to serve him, is inspired of God.

14 Wherefore, take heed, my beloved brethren, that ye do not judge that which is evil to be of God, or that which is good and of God to be of the devil.

15 For behold, my brethren, it is given unto you to judge, that ye may know good from evil; and the way to judge is as plain, that ye may know with a perfect knowledge, as the daylight is from the dark night.

16 For behold, the Spirit of Christ is given to every man, that he may know good from evil; wherefore, I show unto you the way to judge; for every thing which inviteth to do good, and to persuade to believe in Christ, is sent forth by the power and gift of Christ; wherefore ye may know with a perfect knowledge it is of God.

17 But whatsoever thing persuadeth men to do evil, and believe not in Christ, and deny him, and serve not God, then ye may know with a perfect knowledge it is of the devil; for after this manner doth the devil work, for he persuadeth no man to do good, no, not one; neither do his angels; neither do they who subject themselves unto him.

18 And now, my brethren, seeing that ye know the light by which ye may judge, which light is the light of Christ, see that ye do not judge wrongfully; for with that same judgment which ye judge ye shall also be judged.

19 Wherefore, I beseech of you, brethren, that ye should search diligently in the light of Christ that ye may know good from evil;

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Countdown to banishment to outer darkness in 3.....2......1.......

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

The OP really is a disturbed individual. That, or an evil one. Whichever the case, forum members would best benefit from ignoring topics from this poster.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

skmo wrote: August 13th, 2017, 5:48 pm The OP really is a disturbed individual. That, or an evil one. Whichever the case, forum members would best benefit from ignoring topics from this poster.
By letting him post this stuff and not calling him out on it, it is only enabling him to continue. He obviously needs serious help, but enabling him is not good either.

The very elect should be able to discern him for what he is, a man wandering the earth claiming to be Jesus. Clearly in corroboration with the scripture I posted above.

D&C 49:22
22 And again, verily I say unto you, that the Son of Man cometh not in the form of a woman, neither of a man traveling on the earth.

One thing is for certain, his dissertations may wake up a few slackers in the church and get them up and running. Condemnation and exhortation does something to a person after a while, even get ticked!

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

iWriteStuff wrote: August 13th, 2017, 9:26 am Countdown to banishment to outer darkness in 3.....2......1.......
Hey, be careful, maybe our Trump hatemonger and the current podium pounder would make a good team.

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Post by Sirocco »

Oh snap is forum Jesus back?

He never did tell me if he was Mac or PC (or Linux)

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Sirocco wrote: August 13th, 2017, 9:45 pm Oh snap is forum Jesus back?

Maybe he is superpug!

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Post by Sirocco »

That would make my day, a super dog who can type!

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Sirocco wrote: August 17th, 2017, 9:32 pm That would make my day, a super dog who can type!
And look at those eyes, so intent they seem to bulge out from super brain activity.

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

freedomforall wrote: August 13th, 2017, 7:52 pm
iWriteStuff wrote: August 13th, 2017, 9:26 am Countdown to banishment to outer darkness in 3.....2......1.......
Hey, be careful, maybe our Trump hatemonger and the current podium pounder would make a good team.
[/quote

Hardy har har ....

Ashleyyyy
captain of 100

Post by Ashleyyyy »

Sirocco wrote: August 13th, 2017, 9:45 pm Oh snap is forum Jesus back?

Hey-Zeus in the house!

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Post by Sirocco »

I want to be a part time Forum Odin

Ashleyyyy
captain of 100

Post by Ashleyyyy »

skmo wrote: August 13th, 2017, 6:26 am Wouldn't it just be easier to learn the lesson that Bilbo and the thirteen dwarves did at the beginning of their journey?

Don't feed trolls.
I thought there were just nine in the fellowship. 1[ /size]Frodo, [2[size] Sam, 3Piippen, 4 Merry, as the hobbits, 5 6 Aargon and 7 Boromir , as the humans, 8 Gimmli, the dwarf, 8Legolas as the elf, and Gandolf,[9] the wizard. Snow White had the 13 dwarves, not 1..

No worries, we have a Q15.
Last edited by Ashleyyyy on August 18th, 2017, 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.