This was in the Outer Darkness section, but more should become aware of what Homosexuality means for the World.

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
TheSpiritofTruth111
captain of 10

This was in the Outer Darkness section, but more should become aware of what Homosexuality means for the World.

Post by TheSpiritofTruth111 »

Hear ye all ends of the earth, the push for acceptance of homosexuality in the world is of the Devil. For behold the forbidden fruit that bringeth the time of Antichrist is the homosexual movement of marriage. For the world understands not eternal law and the consequences that shall come because of homosexuality being accepted by the masses. Behold and know now that marriage is a sacred and eternal law in itself, therefore any world which seeketh to change the laws of God the same will face the wrath of God and shall fall. For Devil will gain great power to act because of this homosexual marriage equality movement, not only over those who practice homosexuality but over every soul who supports it. Therefore be warned it is Satan who desires mankind to accept such things and is using every means at his disposal to condition the world, especially going after the youth.

Verily Verily I say unto you the stance of God on homosexuality has not changed, it is a abomination before him and those who practice such shall be cast down. And Death and Hades will lay claim upon them. Therefore repent ye who has practice such and ye who has supported such practising that ye be not under the wrath of God. Verily Verily I say unto ye that the Lord God is not pleased with the conformity that the church and it members have taken in respect to the homosexual movement, for the Lord is well aware that even now their be gay Mormons, man says their be gay Mormons but the Lords say nay their shall not be, for if a soul identify with homosexuality even in it mind and does not desire to cast it out and be changed by the Spirit of God, behold it is better that souls departeth the house of the Lord before the hour comes of the threshing, for the Lord himself will clean his house and many shall find themselves cast out with the dogs and not measured in the temple. For no unclean shall defile mine holy temple so saith the Lord God Yehoshua the Christ as spoken in past it remains the truth of today.

Call to repentance those who have identified as homosexual, that they may repent and be healed by the Spirit of God. For know now the strict policy that soon comes upon the church in it final days, for part of that policy that shall come shall be this that anyone who saith they be homosexual is not truly repenting of being homosexual, for they have chosen within their heart and desireth acceptance, not to follow the Father and deny such filth for sake of love of God, therefore they shall be cast out of the church and shall not be measured with Zion, lest they repent and cease such abominations. For sin is not only of the actions of the flesh but the thoughts of the mind. Verily Verily I say to all listening that many who call themselves a saint are not holding unto the rod, but are found in the great and spacious building of the world.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Re: This was in the Outer Darkness section, but more should become aware of what Homosexuality means for the World.

Post by Juliet »

I think the consequence is there is no next generation, it is like an abomination that makes desolate. I feel for our messed up culture and the kids who struggle with gender identity because lots of times they are inheriting loads of demons that have been gaining in power that developed a spiritual stronghold in prior generations. I just wish it weren't so hard on the kids. We need more Christians working at the schools.

TheSpiritofTruth111
captain of 10

Re: This was in the Outer Darkness section, but more should become aware of what Homosexuality means for the World.

Juliet wrote: August 12th, 2017, 3:33 am I think the consequence is there is no next generation, it is like an abomination that makes desolate. I feel for our messed up culture and the kids who struggle with gender identity because lots of times they are inheriting loads of demons that have been gaining in power that developed a spiritual stronghold in prior generations. I just wish it weren't so hard on the kids. We need more Christians working at the schools.
Some tares planted to strangled the wheat which grows, adversary is cunning and can work through even children. As some knoweth one such young girl spoke in a stake it had negative impact upon the church more than people realise, she bear her testimony but mixed in homosexuality in a cunning way. She knew not but the Devil spoke through her tongue to impact many who will listen. Hold to what you know within is righteous, the church will be corrected as some who were in positions of power have by their own bias added to Zion things which do not belong, and it is soon to be corrected in the season appointed. Know some things to come in that time will lead to many questioning and struggling in their faith, but it is a trial to thresh the house. Parents who support abominations in their children have watered the seed and it has gotten hold, it must needs be cut away before it strangles the plant entirely, therefore teach repentance and righteousness and reveal the things necessary even if it is frightening to look upon, the truth can set a soul free. The Lord God Yehoshua as well as his Father holds the parents responsible for their children.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

I think a couple important points need to be challenged.

To begin with, I dispute the idea that experiencing same sex attraction is a sin. If anybody here, or anywhere else within the church, is experiencing this or struggling with it please know: it is not a sin to experience this. The sin comes from dwelling on it or acting on it. I have heard from faithful Latter-day Saints who were sealed in a temple into a heterosexual marriage, but they struggle with same sex attraction even as they are faithful and loving to their spouse. If any of you are experiencing this, you will have a much more difficult time if you attempt to deny this than if you accept it and work to deal with it.

Additionally, the person who thinks that homosexual marriage is "the forbidden fruit that bringeth the time of Antichrist" is like a chess player who is so focused on their opponent's queen that they don't notice the bishop and rook preparing for checkmate. Homosexual marriage is only one tool in the adversary's tool box designed for a much bigger goal: the destruction of the family. Visit the Black Lives Matter website. Go to about then guiding principles and look at the part for black villages to see: "We are committed to disrupting the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure..." Check out the polyamory movement, the movement by pedophiles and hebephiles to legalize their perversion, movements to normalize adultery, et cetera. One of the particularly interesting (to me) tools being used to this end is tricking foolish women into believing they can have it all. They go to college, through their 20s and early 30s sleeping around more than men while pursuing career ambitions, thinking that when they hit their mid 30s they will be able to find a guys who are richer and more successful than them, only a couple years older, who want women like them. They deny their reproductive drive through prime years then discover that men in their upper 30s are more interested in women in their 20s who don't have all the emotional baggage that comes from such an unchaste lifestyle. Some of these women turn bitter and eventually die alone, others become single mothers and pass all their baggage to their children who also have the burdens that come from being raised without a father and in daycare.

The destruction of the family through a wide variety of methods, homosexuality being only one of them, is the big picture (or part of the big picture) of what satan is trying to accomplish.

TheSpiritofTruth111
captain of 10

brianj wrote: August 12th, 2017, 10:31 am I think a couple important points need to be challenged.

To begin with, I dispute the idea that experiencing same sex attraction is a sin. If anybody here, or anywhere else within the church, is experiencing this or struggling with it please know: it is not a sin to experience this. The sin comes from dwelling on it or acting on it. I have heard from faithful Latter-day Saints who were sealed in a temple into a heterosexual marriage, but they struggle with same sex attraction even as they are faithful and loving to their spouse. If any of you are experiencing this, you will have a much more difficult time if you attempt to deny this than if you accept it and work to deal with it.

Additionally, the person who thinks that homosexual marriage is "the forbidden fruit that bringeth the time of Antichrist" is like a chess player who is so focused on their opponent's queen that they don't notice the bishop and rook preparing for checkmate. Homosexual marriage is only one tool in the adversary's tool box designed for a much bigger goal: the destruction of the family. Visit the Black Lives Matter website. Go to about then guiding principles and look at the part for black villages to see: "We are committed to disrupting the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure..." Check out the polyamory movement, the movement by pedophiles and hebephiles to legalize their perversion, movements to normalize adultery, et cetera. One of the particularly interesting (to me) tools being used to this end is tricking foolish women into believing they can have it all. They go to college, through their 20s and early 30s sleeping around more than men while pursuing career ambitions, thinking that when they hit their mid 30s they will be able to find a guys who are richer and more successful than them, only a couple years older, who want women like them. They deny their reproductive drive through prime years then discover that men in their upper 30s are more interested in women in their 20s who don't have all the emotional baggage that comes from such an unchaste lifestyle. Some of these women turn bitter and eventually die alone, others become single mothers and pass all their baggage to their children who also have the burdens that come from being raised without a father and in daycare.

The destruction of the family through a wide variety of methods, homosexuality being only one of them, is the big picture (or part of the big picture) of what satan is trying to accomplish.
All sin first begins in the mind, for was it not once said that 'if you look upon a women and lust, you have committed adultery with her in heart' therefore if a man look upon a man and lust, he also has committed sin in his heart. Homosexuality is a massive deal bigger than mankind realises, it will allow for the earth itself to be gradually taken dimensional prisoner into lower dimension without mankind realising it has occurred. The time of Antichrist comes in a lower dimensional plain in which he has more access and power over it, and it is further away from the Light of God. Truly I warn all listening that do not even support it, just in doing so is enough for Devil to gain power over you, this world time is short and it wont be long now before the earth experiences sudden destruction and shifts dimensionally.

TheSpiritofTruth111
captain of 10

11 For behold, a bitter fountain cannot bring forth good water; neither can a good fountain bring forth bitter water; wherefore, a man being a servant of the devil cannot follow Christ; and if he follow Christ he cannot be a servant of the devil.

12 Wherefore, all things which are good cometh of God; and that which is evil cometh of the devil; for the devil is an enemy unto God, and fighteth against him continually, and inviteth and enticeth to sin, and to do that which is evil continually.

13 But behold, that which is of God inviteth and enticeth to do good continually; wherefore, every thing which inviteth and enticeth to do good, and to love God, and to serve him, is inspired of God.

14 Wherefore, take heed, my beloved brethren, that ye do not judge that which is evil to be of God, or that which is good and of God to be of the devil.

15 For behold, my brethren, it is given unto you to judge, that ye may know good from evil; and the way to judge is as plain, that ye may know with a perfect knowledge, as the daylight is from the dark night.

16 For behold, the Spirit of Christ is given to every man, that he may know good from evil; wherefore, I show unto you the way to judge; for every thing which inviteth to do good, and to persuade to believe in Christ, is sent forth by the power and gift of Christ; wherefore ye may know with a perfect knowledge it is of God.

17 But whatsoever thing persuadeth men to do evil, and believe not in Christ, and deny him, and serve not God, then ye may know with a perfect knowledge it is of the devil; for after this manner doth the devil work, for he persuadeth no man to do good, no, not one; neither do his angels; neither do they who subject themselves unto him.

18 And now, my brethren, seeing that ye know the light by which ye may judge, which light is the light of Christ, see that ye do not judge wrongfully; for with that same judgment which ye judge ye shall also be judged.

19 Wherefore, I beseech of you, brethren, that ye should search diligently in the light of Christ that ye may know good from evil;

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

The OP really is a disturbed individual. That, or an evil one. Whichever the case, forum members would best benefit from ignoring topics from this poster.

francisco.colaco
captain of 100

Post by francisco.colaco »

skmo wrote: August 13th, 2017, 5:47 pm The OP really is a disturbed individual. That, or an evil one. Whichever the case, forum members would best benefit from ignoring topics from this poster.
Every branch and every ward has a deranged fellow, I suppose.

Trying to equate spirituality with 17th century English stands out as pure ignorance of the gospel.

How were Christ and the Father dressed when they visited the temple and were seen by Joseph Smith and the apostles?