This post is for those who mocked, judged, insulted in the past.

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
TheSpiritofTruth111
captain of 10

This post is for those who mocked, judged, insulted in the past.

Post by TheSpiritofTruth111 »

Repent of thy actions of the past, pray and pour out your soul unto my Father in my name Yehoshua that ye may be forgiven and escape what Satan has planned for ye, for thou knew not but upon your actions in replying as ye did you gave power to the Devil to act in a future time. How unwise is anyone who would mock, insult and judge anyone who claimed to be speaking for God, the wise say nothing but the unwise speak out in their pride; kicking against the pricks they bring woes upon themselves. My mercy is still extended and I will forgive the sins done against the Son of man, but ye must humble yourselves and ask, what thou hoped for is lies from Devil, ye had hoped you were right that you could feel comfortable in thine pride. I am who I have said from the beginning that I am, I am the Lord God Yehoshua the Christ, the true Author of Eternity who decides who shall enter and shall not and the principles upon entry are same for all repentance, humility, being found in charity, faith and hope believing in the name of the Son of God Yehoshua the Christ. Shall ye remain in the great and spacious building, which shall soon fall with the world when the first beast is wounded, or will thou cease with thine wickedness and repent and come back unto the tree of life, for I am that very tree of life that all must be saved through, the seed that descended that in season has now sprouted and soon becomes a tree. Ye know not the torments of where ye will soon be taken if do not repent, but I do for I felt and experienced the torment of Hell to save ye from it and ye choose to mock and laugh at me, you will be ashamed in a future time but let me help you now, Repent and be forgiven.

Mankind turn away from the world, cease with thy wickedness, for your thoughts and actions betray you and you know not the sorrows about to come, I can not much longer protect you from the sins of your cups, you will reap as you sowed if do not repent of your sowing. Only in spirit is truth found and blessed are they who know I speak the truth, for the Light is found in them and shall prepare them to stand before the Son of man. But woe unto ye who is not found in the Light who remains with mockery, scoffing and judgement who believeth ye are righteous yet are in darkness and have become as self righteous as the pharisees. The day will come those who are not counted by the Light of Truth as the righteous shall be cut of from the Church of Zion, and find themselves outside the temple with the dogs, so saith the Lord God Yehoshua the Christ, I am not pleased nor is the Father with those who are acting in such ways and nor shall they be called the people of God if do not humble themselves as little children. It shall not be much longer this world will continue as it is, for suddenly will destruction come upon it and it days of sorrows begin. Again I say to all listening repent for it will be pride that brings your fall, humble yourself as little children and be saved.

I the Lord God Yehoshua the Christ, the Author of Eternity, the Savior and Redeemer of mine people Israel have made this declaration for your sake that ye may know what authority I hold, for many mocked and sought to justify themselves and test me in past and saith what authority do I hold in their hearts, and now you know the authority I hold is the fullness of the Eternal Light, I am coming yet I am here and soon shall return.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: This post is for those who mocked, judged, insulted in the past.

Post by BeNotDeceived »

What de hey :-\

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

TheSpiritofTruth111: In the interest of truth, let us know your previous account names. I know of a few :D

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

Regardless of who some people think the original poster is or is not, his message to us of our need to repent of our sins, refrain from mocking others, eliminate unrighteous pride, be more charitable toward others, become more humble, and show faith and hope in the Son of God is spot on! This is counsel found in our scriptures and in the writings of our Prophets and Apostles. This is what Joseph Smith wrote in the D&C when the Lord told him and us to speak nothing but repentance to this generation.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

I the Lord God Yehoshua the Christ = sounds legit 4 sure. :-?

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

BeNotDeceived wrote: August 12th, 2017, 8:43 am I the Lord God Yehoshua the Christ = sounds legit 4 sure. :-?
Did you disregard everything else I referred to in my post? Not everything C. S. Lewis writes in his books coincides with the teachings of Joseph Smith and the LDS Church, but our Apostles respect his beliefs and quote him frequently in talks. They focus on what is good and true and what we have in common.

Arenera
captain of 1,000

Post by Arenera »

Art thou a brother?

I salute you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, in token or remembrance of the everlasting covenant, in which covenant I receive you to fellowship, in a determination that is fixed, immovable, and unchangeable, to be your friend and brother through the grace of God in the bonds of love, to walk in all the commandments of God blameless, in thanksgiving, forever and ever.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Matchmaker wrote: August 12th, 2017, 8:58 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: August 12th, 2017, 8:43 am I the Lord God Yehoshua the Christ = sounds legit 4 sure. :-?
Did you disregard everything else I referred to in my post? Not everything C. S. Lewis writes in his books coincides with the teachings of Joseph Smith and the LDS Church, but our Apostles respect his beliefs and quote him frequently in talks. They focus on what is good and true and what we have in common.
No, I read it and found it quite good and even consider the idea that he may be who he says he is, or rather He may be who He says He is. Whose to say otherwise?

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

Consider the possibility that the person behind the account is speaking messianically, like Isaiah. I have done so a few times, but never to those in public, and it was more in writing than in words.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

Burning Sword...you are back....wow....what's been happening DUDE? I was thinking aboutcha just the other day actually.....I want you to know I will never forget how you treated me...mocking and scoffing you were...you said I would be divided asunder...well I'm happy to report I am still in one piece.....and looking good too....:) So much has happened since you stopped warning all the sinners here.....I'm sure you were visiting other lost sheep right? Well there is lot to do right now....we are on the brink of war....monetary financial ruin.....opiate emergency....President Trump just announced he will be giving more money to rehab centers...just about now...so hey....there is hope....So Put your shoulder to the wheel and push along...do your duty with a heart full of song...we all have work...let no one shirk....Remember????.... ..I am reformed though...just so you know.....I am much more able to spot a person of integrity nowadays...and I can see right through all those mockers and scoffers......just like you...except I'm just a person who is trying to keep it real...you should try it...there is probably a rehab center near you that has extra beds and money cuz President Trump is trying to make America great again....that wasn't happening last time we chatted...So there has been progress.....Good luck to ya.. Don't forget to put your shoulder to the wheel.......cheers....

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

TheSpiritofTruth111, please leave this forum and never come back. You have already, in the past (under your several previous usernames), been exposed as a fraud. You are a liar, deceived and a deceiver. Just stop already.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

The OP really is a disturbed individual. That, or an evil one. Whichever the case, forum members would best benefit from ignoring topics from this poster.

Arenera
captain of 1,000

Post by Arenera »

farmerchick wrote: August 12th, 2017, 4:17 pm Burning Sword...you are back....wow....what's been happening DUDE? I was thinking aboutcha just the other day actually.....I want you to know I will never forget how you treated me...mocking and scoffing you were...you said I would be divided asunder...well I'm happy to report I am still in one piece.....and looking good too....:) So much has happened since you stopped warning all the sinners here.....I'm sure you were visiting other lost sheep right? Well there is lot to do right now....we are on the brink of war....monetary financial ruin.....opiate emergency....President Trump just announced he will be giving more money to rehab centers...just about now...so hey....there is hope....So Put your shoulder to the wheel and push along...do your duty with a heart full of song...we all have work...let no one shirk....Remember????.... ..I am reformed though...just so you know.....I am much more able to spot a person of integrity nowadays...and I can see right through all those mockers and scoffers......just like you...except I'm just a person who is trying to keep it real...you should try it...there is probably a rehab center near you that has extra beds and money cuz President Trump is trying to make America great again....that wasn't happening last time we chatted...So there has been progress.....Good luck to ya.. Don't forget to put your shoulder to the wheel.......cheers....
Have you been eating too much meat? :)

sandman45
captain of 1,000

Post by sandman45 »

Wish they quoted Brigham and Joseph more than CS Lewis

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

sandman45 wrote: August 16th, 2017, 6:01 pm
Wish they quoted Brigham and Joseph more than CS Lewis
Actually Yeshua is Christ's historical Hebrew name, so if he is who he claims to be (which I doubt), then he MIGHT address himself using that name... although we don't see that in the D&C at all...

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

Arenera wrote: August 13th, 2017, 6:09 pm
farmerchick wrote: August 12th, 2017, 4:17 pm Burning Sword...you are back....wow....what's been happening DUDE? I was thinking aboutcha just the other day actually.....I want you to know I will never forget how you treated me...mocking and scoffing you were...you said I would be divided asunder...well I'm happy to report I am still in one piece.....and looking good too....:) So much has happened since you stopped warning all the sinners here.....I'm sure you were visiting other lost sheep right? Well there is lot to do right now....we are on the brink of war....monetary financial ruin.....opiate emergency....President Trump just announced he will be giving more money to rehab centers...just about now...so hey....there is hope....So Put your shoulder to the wheel and push along...do your duty with a heart full of song...we all have work...let no one shirk....Remember????.... ..I am reformed though...just so you know.....I am much more able to spot a person of integrity nowadays...and I can see right through all those mockers and scoffers......just like you...except I'm just a person who is trying to keep it real...you should try it...there is probably a rehab center near you that has extra beds and money cuz President Trump is trying to make America great again....that wasn't happening last time we chatted...So there has been progress.....Good luck to ya.. Don't forget to put your shoulder to the wheel.......cheers....
Have you been eating too much meat? :)
Hey... I know how it is when you are very involved in a cause. I really am a farmer. Without farmers life would be very different for lotsa people. I do raise meat for others and I do eat it occasionally...... but I try to eat fruits and veges mostly. I stay away from dairy, flour, salt and anything processed, not because I have too. I naturally have lotsa energy and stamina even though I'm a Grandma.... lol and I love underdogs, I hate disinformation, propaganda, lies. I love animals to..... my wagyu/angus cows are very spoiled. So I guess the answer to your question is no.....I didn't eat to much meat....... if you knew more about the poster I addressed you probably would have needed some extra protein......:)
I hope your not inferring that being a farmer is not an honest profession. I treat my animals humanely and try to be a good steward over all that have. I know many people who are vegans and I respect that. Optimal Health is best maintain by moderation in all things.

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

People on this forum are far to easily offended. No one can offend you unless you allow them to .
So mock on and judge on it is all good.