Deleted

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Re: With all this threat of war

Post by Matchmaker »

CelestialAngel wrote: August 12th, 2017, 12:33 am All this threat of nuclear war makes me choose to repent and make sure my soul is right and clean with my Heavenly Father and put full trust in Him that Heavenly Father will guide my life how He sees fit and if I am to be safe or harmed I leave my heart and soul in my Heavenly Fathers hands and I hope we can all find peace in our souls and with Heavenly Father.
Thank you! I agree with you 100%. It's time for all of us to set aside our petty differences and concerns and get our houses in order as we look to the building of Zion.

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

Very cool. You guys are spot on. Just a thought for you guys, there's some really interesting stuff about Building Zion in the Brigham Young textbook from 1997; The green one entitled 'Teachings of the Presidents of the Church: Brigham Young'.

The only thing we can really do is focus on faith, repentance, following Christ, and being a Zion people. :) I'm really glad both of you see this and we're unified in agreeing on it.

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

My time has not yet come, I still have much work to do on this Earth, so I doubt I would be called home as part of this war. Nevertheless, repenting as though you were going to die tomorrow is a good habit to get into. Both God and I know that I have many sins that need forgiveness and the constant cleansing power of Christ's Atonement.

Yet if for some reason, I find myself prematurely at the Savior's feet, I will not be too worried. While I am far from perfect, and also far from being a completely righteous man, the Lord knows my heart is pure in intent, and will take that into account. I will put my trust in my God, regardless of wether I end up in Paradise or Prison... it mattereth not to me; rather, the souls of others mattereth more to me.