What would you do?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Irrelevant
captain of 100

Re: What would you do?

Post by Irrelevant »

Isn't it great that we're threatening military action in South America now, too!? Can we please just fight everyone? That would be fantastic.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

What might possibly be the difference between Kennedy threatening the great big conglomeration of USSR then and...
ussr.gif
ussr.gif (11.27 KiB) Viewed 588 times

Trump threatening the little bitty country of North Korea now?
North Korea Map.jpg
North Korea Map.jpg (98.91 KiB) Viewed 588 times
Can anybody figure that one out?

It's sad that the warmongering neo-cons would even brag about Trump, the murderer, standing up to a country like that. I guess when you're a dead-man walking country like the US just hanging on to power because of a Federal Reserve that continues to allow it to have a large military via deficit financing, then all you can bluster about is killing brown people in some severely underdeveloped country.

And everybody calls Kim crazy.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

North Korea is capable of killing lot of people. I think it is still pretty much unknown to what extent China and Russia would back up North Korea if it were attacked by the U.S.A.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

America has killed millions of brown people since Papa Bush's Desert Storm either through direct attacks or via sanctions -- more than any other country. The world is no safer now than it was then. It would be insanity to stay on the same course. What would I do? Mind my own business and bring all the troops home. The kind of leadership we're displaying now and over the past several presidencies is chock full of Gadiantonism.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

Silver wrote: August 16th, 2017, 7:53 pmAmerica has killed millions of brown people since...
What is your fascination with "Brown people?" You really ought to work on eliminating that racist streak of yours, it's quite unattractive. I know you're going to screech "I'm not racist! That's what I'm saying all of YOU are!" You're wrong. You're focusing on what the leftist agenda wants you to. Are people sensitive to Muslims and illegal immigration from Mexico? Yes! Is it because they're racists? NO!

It's because drugs and criminals are sneaking across the borders and because of the CLEARLY demonstrated hatred of Western culture, and specifically U.S. culture among Wahabbist Muslims. I say we should solve Mexico issues with new drug laws, more regulated entry/exit procedures, and specific qualifications on social services for citizens vs. non-citizens.

We demonstrated a destruction of many of our enemies in Afghanistan. Great. Come home now. We never should have gone into Iraq the second time, the first time is debatable but it's past and gone. I do think we were too soft on finding out why the "credible information" about a non-existent threat, a lot of people died unnecessarily on both sides, but on the other hand a treacherous tyrant was removed from power, one who was known to have his driver stop and take a woman off the street, use her for a night, and send her throat-slit corpse down the Tigris.

I'm in full support of bringing our troops home. I'm also in full support of keeping them at full readiness to defend us. Not go on kill missions to get rick, but chubby-tubby Kim-Boy demonstrated a capability and made a credible threat. A response was appropriate.

Baysimove
captain of 100

Post by Baysimove »

My first campaign is war on drugs! Absolutely..