Blessed and Holy are they who know this be the Light and Truth.

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Re: Blessed and Holy are they who know this be the Light and Truth.

Post by freedomforall »

TheSpiritofTruth111 wrote: August 12th, 2017, 5:33 pm
captainfearnot wrote: August 12th, 2017, 12:11 pm I would drop the pretense of this faux Jacobean English you insist in writing in. It hinders rather than aids understanding, and highlights rather than hides your poor command of grammar and syntax. It comes across as an affectation. (And more often then not it makes you sound like a pirate.)

Consider this. The King James Version was written in Jacobean English because that was the language of the time. When 17th Century people read the Bible, they read their own dialect and vernacular, like when we read a General Conference talk today. The only reason people began to associate holy writ with archaic dialect is because the KJV has endured for centuries. But that's not how God really talks.
Language used is purposely done to speak to spirit, is a stumbling block to the prideful.
You seem to forget the thread where you asked for forgiveness because an evil spirit had overtaken you. Then you followed it with more judging and mocking as though you hadn't said anything by way of apology. Now you're back again with the samo, samo "you can still repent" as if you are Christ. Christ would not come on a forum and speak anonymously like a scared rabbit hiding behind a rotted wood stump. Some of us are on to you. The rest will soon be.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

So you've got a good point brlenox......but here is the issue I have. Burning Sword\spirit of truth is egged on by a few forum members that act like he is telling the truth Many people come to this forum looking for something. Some people are taken in by his rhetoric. Burning Sword has said he was Christ. I know that he is not...... others know he is not......I am not one to engage in every controversy but burning sword said things to me when I first joined the forum that were very inappropriate. He also engaged many other forum members inappropriately. He needs help. New people on the forum do not know his history or his supporters history. If I knew this person, I would encourage him to seek help not post incendiary controversial religious posts on ldsff. Banning him has not stopped him.... so educating others about him would be the best thing to do. I truly hope he will private message me so I could encourage him to get some help. Others who know him should stop patronizing him and help him...... I needed to engage him to get his attention... and send him my message...... as well as others on the board who might be looking for answers to life's harsh questions. We live in perilous times and some people are easily influenced by some who profess things that they want to believe. I know It looks like my comments are harsh, but I had to create away to bring the attention to some on the forum and they know who they are. The truth will set you free.........I want the best for burning sword.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

farmerchick wrote: August 12th, 2017, 9:13 pm By their fruits you will know them is one of my favs......your fruits are questionable.......
And this is putting it lightly.

brlenox
A sheep in wolf in sheep's clothing

Post by brlenox »

farmerchick wrote: August 12th, 2017, 10:23 pm So you've got a good point brlenox......but here is the issue I have. Burning Sword\spirit of truth is egged on by a few forum members that act like he is telling the truth Many people come to this forum looking for something. Some people are taken in by his rhetoric. Burning Sword has said he was Christ. I know that he is not...... others know he is not......I am not one to engage in every controversy but burning sword said things to me when I first joined the forum that were very inappropriate. He also engaged many other forum members inappropriately. He needs help. New people on the forum do not know his history or his supporters history. If I knew this person, I would encourage him to seek help not post incendiary controversial religious posts on ldsff. Banning him has not stopped him.... so educating others about him would be the best thing to do. I truly hope he will private message me so I could encourage him to get some help. Others who know him should stop patronizing him and help him...... I needed to engage him to get his attention... and send him my message...... as well as others on the board who might be looking for answers to life's harsh questions. We live in perilous times and some people are easily influenced by some who profess things that they want to believe. I know It looks like my comments are harsh, but I had to create away to bring the attention to some on the forum and they know who they are. The truth will set you free.........I want the best for burning sword.
I'm not seeing harsh so much but he did get to you in some fashion that if you think about it is probably not worth the energy or emotional tole it takes on you. As far as how you engage him, I'm not too proud to say that I did catch myself chuckling in a high five sort of way - can't help myself. For some reason on this forum there is a hyper emphasized sense of be nice in a roll over and play dead fashion with the mistaken notion that somehow being a door mat is a Christ like preference to standing boldly for a cause. If you see BS as a pharisee or other enemy of truth then I see the Christ like response as anything but roll over and play dead. More of a stand up and be counted.

Still my concern is for you. Deal with BS as you see fit but don't give him ownership of your emotions. Satan loves to take a ride on the emotional roller coasters he can stir up in others and there's one patron you want to bore to death with the smoothest of rides. Let him go ride someone else's loop to loops and racing descents and stomach churning inline twists. Best of luck...

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

Matchmaker wrote: August 12th, 2017, 7:05 pm
farmerchick wrote: August 12th, 2017, 6:15 pm I'm getting stocked up on my meds so I can just sit here for weeks if necessary without having to get off the forum. I don't want to miss a word from you. (you is burning sword or spirit of truth or Emmanuel or adonai ect.). I mean the readvent of this poster from the dark recesses of the earth back to the forum is something I've been yearning for. I don't know how much better this could be!!!!! I think that Brian should make a new category of space on the forum called BS, I mean no disrespect. I mean Burning Sword should have something like Outer darkness where he can't get kicked of for impersonation of deity and other perceived offenses and we could all go and visit him for light and knowledge whenever we want to. I hope we can get something going like that because the forum has been missing alot since he was banned last time. I for one do not want him banned. I mean how many great names can you think of every time you get kicked off and then you have to reinvent yourself. Plus there is no public record of all the knowledge we as forum members have received from this spiritual giant. I think we need a record for all the forum members to be able to see from this time forward into eternity....... There is so much knowledge to be gained and gleaned from Burning Sword......
If you are a woman, your behavior is shameful. It doesn't matter who this man is or what his challenges are. No one should be treated on this forum the way you are treating him.
Did you not learn anything from believing the lies of this person when he first showed up? And then, later, Do you not remember that he ADMITTED he had been deceived, as I recall, he claimed someone else told him he was Jesus and then he realized he was not. Many of us were sympathetic and encouraging of him, but now he's back to his old tricks. Get a clue Matchmaker, this person is not what he claims to be and when you support and defend him, you are enabling him in his deceptions. When you criticize farmerchick for speaking up, you are the one displaying 'shameful' behavior. When he comes on here and continues to lie and attack forum members, he should not be defended, he should be denounced. When you post something like this it only makes me seriously question your ability to judge character. While it's hard to do on a written forum, it's not impossible and sometimes it's pretty straightforward.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

No really.... he doesn't effect me...I am as hard and tough as they come.... lol... just ask my husband.....I just don't want him to harm someone else who may be vulnerable ... he is a gnat to me in the scheme of things...lol... just tired of everyone placating his delusions on this forum....I had a plan all along ......I am a damaged human being that is very blessed and I try to help others in my own way..... maybe someone is warned..maybe burning sword knows I will come back at him... maybe his supporters will do the right thing and keep him occupied elsewhere. I am one to stand and be counted...... just who I am at times. It's all good..... I'm going on vacation tomorrow!!!!!!

TheSpiritofTruth111
captain of 10

Post by TheSpiritofTruth111 »

Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me."
Verily I say unto you, insasmuch as people have spoken and done things against another or unto the least they have done it unto Yehoshua Christ

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

TheSpiritofTruth111 wrote: August 13th, 2017, 12:41 am Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me."
Verily I say unto you, insasmuch as people have spoken and done things against another or unto the least they have done it unto Yehoshua Christ
Ok good..... we are on the same page....... So you are also following your own supposed rules right? cuz if not..... do as I say and not as I do.... doesn't work so good....... but you already know that right? Did you private message me yet...... I'd love to help you out..... there is life after what you've experienced.......I know it's probably hard for you to accept your just a mere mortal...... but it happens to all of us. If you give me your address I would be happy to send you a copy of how to win friends and influence people. Just a click away on amazon.....I would do that for you. We really need to work on presentation..... it's rough....I gotta say....I think it may be on the edge of plagiarism as well..... gotta be careful about that now we are in the internet age..... but hey you probably already know that......

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

TheSpiritofTruth111 wrote: August 13th, 2017, 12:41 am Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me."
Ye shall know them by their flutes, and yours is rather loud. And Christ, you are not. You absolutely asked for forgiveness for your pretenses, but then came back in full swing once again and unequivocally retreated that apology. Christ would not do such a thing. We're on to you.

You can fool some people some of the time
You can fool all people some of the time
But you can't fool all the people all of the time.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

farmerchick wrote: August 12th, 2017, 7:08 pm Your behavior is shameful.... you are pathetic and will not stand up so people will not be deceived. Remember how he treated me and others?
I apologize for calling your behavior toward another poster shameful. I was standing up for a friend I believed you were laughing at. How you choose to treat me is your own business.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

AI2.0 wrote: August 12th, 2017, 10:55 pm
farmerchick wrote: August 12th, 2017, 6:15 pm I'm getting stocked up on my meds so I can just sit here for weeks if necessary without having to get off the forum. I don't want to miss a word from you. (you is burning sword or spirit of truth or Emmanuel or adonai ect.). I mean the readvent of this poster from the dark recesses of the earth back to the forum is something I've been yearning for. I don't know how much better this could be!!!!! I think that Brian should make a new category of space on the forum called BS, I mean no disrespect. I mean Burning Sword should have something like Outer darkness where he can't get kicked of for impersonation of deity and other perceived offenses and we could all go and visit him for light and knowledge whenever we want to. I hope we can get something going like that because the forum has been missing alot since he was banned last time. I for one do not want him banned. I mean how many great names can you think of every time you get kicked off and then you have to reinvent yourself. Plus there is no public record of all the knowledge we as forum members have received from this spiritual giant. I think we need a record for all the forum members to be able to see from this time forward into eternity....... There is so much knowledge to be gained and gleaned from Burning Sword......
If you are a woman, your behavior is shameful. It doesn't matter who this man is or what his challenges are. No one should be treated on this forum the way you are treating him.
Did you not learn anything from believing the lies of this person when he first showed up? And then, later, Do you not remember that he ADMITTED he had been deceived, as I recall, he claimed someone else told him he was Jesus and then he realized he was not. Many of us were sympathetic and encouraging of him, but now he's back to his old tricks. Get a clue Matchmaker, this person is not what he claims to be and when you support and defend him, you are enabling him in his deceptions. When you criticize farmerchick for speaking up, you are the one displaying 'shameful' behavior. When he comes on here and continues to lie and attack forum members, he should not be defended, he should be denounced. When you post something like this it only makes me seriously question your ability to judge character. While it's hard to do on a written forum, it's not impossible and sometimes it's pretty straightforward.
I wasn't criticizing her for speaking up, I was criticizing her for laughing at someone else. There is a difference.

TheSpiritofTruth111
captain of 10

Post by TheSpiritofTruth111 »

11 For behold, a bitter fountain cannot bring forth good water; neither can a good fountain bring forth bitter water; wherefore, a man being a servant of the devil cannot follow Christ; and if he follow Christ he cannot be a servant of the devil.

12 Wherefore, all things which are good cometh of God; and that which is evil cometh of the devil; for the devil is an enemy unto God, and fighteth against him continually, and inviteth and enticeth to sin, and to do that which is evil continually.

13 But behold, that which is of God inviteth and enticeth to do good continually; wherefore, every thing which inviteth and enticeth to do good, and to love God, and to serve him, is inspired of God.

14 Wherefore, take heed, my beloved brethren, that ye do not judge that which is evil to be of God, or that which is good and of God to be of the devil.

15 For behold, my brethren, it is given unto you to judge, that ye may know good from evil; and the way to judge is as plain, that ye may know with a perfect knowledge, as the daylight is from the dark night.

16 For behold, the Spirit of Christ is given to every man, that he may know good from evil; wherefore, I show unto you the way to judge; for every thing which inviteth to do good, and to persuade to believe in Christ, is sent forth by the power and gift of Christ; wherefore ye may know with a perfect knowledge it is of God.

17 But whatsoever thing persuadeth men to do evil, and believe not in Christ, and deny him, and serve not God, then ye may know with a perfect knowledge it is of the devil; for after this manner doth the devil work, for he persuadeth no man to do good, no, not one; neither do his angels; neither do they who subject themselves unto him.

18 And now, my brethren, seeing that ye know the light by which ye may judge, which light is the light of Christ, see that ye do not judge wrongfully; for with that same judgment which ye judge ye shall also be judged.

19 Wherefore, I beseech of you, brethren, that ye should search diligently in the light of Christ that ye may know good from evil;

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

The OP really is a disturbed individual. That, or an evil one. Whichever the case, forum members would best benefit from ignoring topics from this poster.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

Matchmaker wrote: August 13th, 2017, 5:46 am
AI2.0 wrote: August 12th, 2017, 10:55 pm
I wasn't criticizing her for speaking up, I was criticizing her for laughing at someone else. There is a difference.
Just so everyone is clear. I'm not laughing. It is a serious thing to tell people what this poster has told people on this forum. Sometimes its important to tell yourself the truth.... no matter what. I think some people on this forum need to reevaluate what truth is....

Niyr
captain of 100

Post by Niyr »

Lol. Matrix. Neo. This fool is inserting the Matrix movie and some people are eating it up.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

Matchmaker wrote: August 13th, 2017, 5:17 am
farmerchick wrote: August 12th, 2017, 7:08 pm Your behavior is shameful.... you are pathetic and will not stand up so people will not be deceived. Remember how he treated me and others?
I apologize for calling your behavior toward another poster shameful. I was standing up for a friend I believed you were laughing at. How you choose to treat me is your own business.
I graciously accept your apology. I don't laugh at people. It is a serious matter in my opinion when someone claims to be someone or something they are not. We need to stand up for truth and righteousness. If you are a true friend to the person you should be helping him. Encouraging him to mislead others on a public forum is not helping him. I wish him and you the best.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

I was trying not to judge him one way or the other. That's for his Bishop and the Lord to do. Some of the things he said seemed appropriate to the discussions we were having at the time. I was trying to focus on the positive comments and support those. I wasn't trying to encourage him to deceive people. I was just being his friend. He's still a member of the Church in good standing. I did not get the impression that he was trying to criminally defraud anyone by saying he was Jesus. I believe that he honestly believes it. Living a Christ-like life is a struggle for all of us, and sometimes we all get off on different tracks. From what I understand, he's been banned from the forum again, so he won't be responding to anyone's comments anymore. Peace to all.

brlenox
A sheep in wolf in sheep's clothing

Post by brlenox »

TheSpiritofTruth111 wrote: August 12th, 2017, 5:33 pm
Asta la Vista Baby...I'll be back...

Zathura
Follow the Prophet

Post by Zathura »

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=40030
Emmanuel wrote:

Hello, my intention coming on this forum was to help people come close to Christ, I feel at times I am inspired by the spirit of Christ as all good things come from God. But I feel my mind was mislead and I believed it was my own spirit now that the person I believed was a messenger to help me overcome the world has said they were mislead and is having a break down I now feel that I was mislead also through him and am not Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour who was upon earth in the past and lived a perfect sinless life and arose to Heavens. I ask forgiveness of anyone I have effected in any way of any judgements I have faced and only pray that I can be forgiven of my sins as well, it was not my place to judge anyone and I did it thinking I was helping them my intention was always to help people I am sorry for all the things ive done. I hope you can all forgive me and pray for me for years I have selflessly giving and found out the person lied to me, much money was lost in trying to help in a third world country. The loss of money doesn't bother me but being mislead into what I believed I was does, the true Christ is perfect you are all right I am far from perfect and ask your forgiveness for my errors. I believe the church of LDS is the church of God it has done so many good things it doctrines are inspirational and good and so I now believe that we should only heed the words of it leadership that Thomas S Monsom is a true prophet of God and there to lead the church. I say this after much prayer and am confused now myself so many things occurred that lead to me accepting this belief but now I see I errored. May all forgive me for my errors I am not Jesus Christ and was mislead for years by listening to someone I thought was a messenger. May we all find happiness and the joy that is only found in Christ.

I will be leaving this forum if you want I have had a change of heart after much prayer and tears this is why I now do this in humility and repentance to undo any damage I might done. I still believe we all fall short and should not mock one another or judge and let us just discern and take not of things without deep prayer and seeking from our Father in Heaven. I forgive all for anything that happened and hope you can all forgive me as well. I would like people to disregard my opinions on this forum as I now cant call it revelation and believe we should all seek the words of Christ and live by them and let it be our guide and listen to the council of the leaders of LDS.

fyi

From when this person previously admitted that he is not Jesus Christ and was mislead.

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

Matchmaker wrote: August 17th, 2017, 5:48 am I was trying not to judge him one way or the other. That's for his Bishop and the Lord to do. Some of the things he said seemed appropriate to the discussions we were having at the time. I was trying to focus on the positive comments and support those. I wasn't trying to encourage him to deceive people. I was just being his friend. He's still a member of the Church in good standing. I did not get the impression that he was trying to criminally defraud anyone by saying he was Jesus. I believe that he honestly believes it. Living a Christ-like life is a struggle for all of us, and sometimes we all get off on different tracks. From what I understand, he's been banned from the forum again, so he won't be responding to anyone's comments anymore. Peace to all.
Matchmaker= Peacemaker, I get where you are coming from, like we haven't seen a million of these guys on here, I don't remember such an uproar
about all of them! I've read many of your posts and have noticed that you have no quile, keep being you and let the rest roll. :ymhug:

Lonestar229
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Lonestar229 »

Sir, please come back. I’m referring to ThePowerofEternity111.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

OMG.....are you kidding right now??????