Blessed and Holy are they who know this be the Light and Truth.

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
TheSpiritofTruth111
captain of 10

Blessed and Holy are they who know this be the Light and Truth.

Post by TheSpiritofTruth111 »

Mankind the world you live in is not the kingdom of God as many believe, it has long been tainted and taken over by the adversary's, so much so it is a kingdom of the Beast. And all mankind has taken of it mark, and few have removed it. What be the mark spoken in Revelations that many wait on yet understand not by the Spirit of truth for they know me not. Behold the Mark of Mammon is your very way of living in itself, the pride/greed of the world under it monetary systems, the general idea that one must look after themselves and their family and does not even consider others. Selfishness is it roots for indeed all evil cometh from such, for the root of good is selflessness.

Mankind wake up money itself is a evil and is not of God nor even a concept in the kingdom of God, ye have all taken the mark and known it not, you buy and sell with it daily, you make idols of things you own. You justify to thyself because it provides ye thy needs and wants, the trap was strung you all stood in it the Devil has ye. But behold there is a way to break free of this snare, for charity is the opposition to the mark. To overcome the world to overcome it traps one must go against what society tells you is normal, one must not live for themselves but for others, one must truly be charity, hope and faith. It is one thing to take the covenant to have mine spirit in you, it is another if you listen to it and abide by the covenant you took in your baptism. For what fruits does a good tree bring forth it brings forth good fruits, and a evil tree brings forth only evil fruits. Which tree do your fruits represent, what type of person have thou been the day will come your book shall be opened and you shall be judged by it.

Behold and know now this world and it kingdoms are not of God and it leaders be not in thy favour and Devil useth them in ways to the binding of it nations in cunning deceptions. And behold man is fallen and is not perfect therefore all things mankind says must needs be discerned and understood they can error, even in believing they are speaking by me the Spirit of truth, for I am connected to all living things and yet not always do I speak through them for they know me not. The cares of life have even mislead those of Zion and many are in the great and spacious building and know it not, for they understand not Spirit and followeth not the Light and adversary has tainted them. Therefore know and realise that the Lord thy God even Yehoshua the Christ, will not allow any unclean thing to enter his and his Fathers kingdom, therefore division shall also come among the saints of Zion, those who repent not and abide not by the requirements of the covenant who have strayed after eating the fruit will fall with the great and spacious building and shall drown.

This is a plea to those who have already taken part in the baptism and covenant that is meant to seal them to the first resurrection. Repent of thy sins for thou is still not yet in the Light, those this apply's too shall feel it inside 'if they can overcome their own pride'. For Zion has pride and it need now be let go or many shall fall and few shall be able to remain to enter. Be ye not of the world be ye not acting as those of the great and spacious building, for it has been seen first hand by thy Lord God and ye knew him not. And he is not well pleased with those who are not abiding by the covenant in true righteousness, for every single time you have judged another or insulted them or mocked them in anyway you have done it also unto him. Therefore cease with thy wickedness that ye may be forgiven and be given thine inheritance with Christ, for it is not long left before the world shall have great sorrows and calamity of all types shall befall it.

Let this be known to all reading if thou can not know this be the truth I am not in you, therefore seek me and ye shall find if humble yourselves. For I am indeed that same Spirit that giveth life to all men and women and children in all worlds, yea I am the Light and Truth the very Light of Christ. This shall be a measuring of the hearts and capability of spiritual discernment, therefore this warning is given with love speak not as vipers that the Devil gain no power in you doing so, speak only in wisdom for the Heavens are watching.

Jonesy
captain of 1,000

Re: Blessed and Holy are they who know this be the Light and Truth.

Post by Jonesy »

TheSpiritofTruth111 wrote: August 9th, 2017, 11:56 pm This is a plea to those who have already taken part in the baptism and covenant that is meant to seal them to the first resurrection. Repent of thy sins for thou is still not yet in the Light, those this apply's too shall feel it inside 'if they can overcome their own pride'.
Well, I'm not in the light yet and so it applies to me. Any advice for those stuck in a rut and can't find the way out?

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

TheSpiritofTruth111 wrote: August 9th, 2017, 11:56 pm
Let this be known to all reading if thou can not know this be the truth I am not in you, therefore seek me and ye shall find if humble yourselves. For I am indeed that same Spirit that giveth life to all men and women and children in all worlds, yea I am the Light and Truth the very Light of Christ. This shall be a measuring of the hearts and capability of spiritual discernment, therefore this warning is given with love speak not as vipers that the Devil gain no power in you doing so, speak only in wisdom for the Heavens are watching.
BurningSword? How many times does this make now?

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

iWriteStuff wrote: August 10th, 2017, 11:49 am
BS whom? He knoweth notteth of whom you speaketh.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

For Heaven's sake, let the man speak. Some of us would like to hear what he has to say. If you don't want to read what he has to say, move onto another forum item. Stop trying to police everyone.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

Jonesy1982 wrote: August 10th, 2017, 11:34 am
TheSpiritofTruth111 wrote: August 9th, 2017, 11:56 pm This is a plea to those who have already taken part in the baptism and covenant that is meant to seal them to the first resurrection. Repent of thy sins for thou is still not yet in the Light, those this apply's too shall feel it inside 'if they can overcome their own pride'.
Well, I'm not in the light yet and so it applies to me. Any advice for those stuck in a rut and can't find the way out?
I know you are not addressing me here, but I would still like to tell you what has helped me and see what you think. Whenever I have found myself in a rut, serving others in some small way, outside of my immediate family, has helped me get out of it, especially the rut of depression.

TheSpiritofTruth111
captain of 10

Jonesy1982 wrote: August 10th, 2017, 11:34 am
Ye by thy humility in admitting you are stuck shall be aided to be unstuck, for let it be known it is in spirit like this for many; for they be in a place of darkness stuck in the mud and the light a far distance up a great mountain, first must they be aided to get out of the mud then assisted in travelling up the mountain, once they are in the Light they shall be connected to the Eternal Light of God that is in all things living including the sun and stars. the Lord thy God is that Light that is seen in spirit to those in the shadow of the valley of Death, for he has overcome what was impossible to all others and the way out is now at hand.

The two commandments once given to the world is the key to overcoming the world. Bearing thy cross is not easy being not as the natural man is difficult but must needs be done to remain in Zion.

25And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? 26He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou? 27And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself. 28And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live. 29But he, willing to justify himself, said unto Jesus, And who is my neighbour?

30And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead. 31And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side. 32And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side. 33But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him, 34And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him. 35And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee. 36Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves? 37And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.

These scriptures shall aid ye if listen inside. Put the Father above everything even thy own-self, and spirit will prompt ye in whom to help. Zion is to be of higher standards than they have been, the adversary has infiltrated in ways but corrections are coming, a division shall result of the corrections as the new standards that will soon be given to the leadership shall see many depart. Seek ye not thy own happiness, but to make the Father well pleased and bring hope and happiness unto others, for the Light is about service to others, darkness is about service to self. And if thou has a grievance with any who has done evil against ye, forgive them and leave vengeance to the eternal laws that ye also are not under such judgement yourself. Seek ye first the kingdom of Heaven within to be One with the Light of Truth, let go of this world and all it filth that ye may truly have clean garments, for behold this world is the deception that is spoken that Satan deceived all people and even the saints would fall if not for God correcting things, therefore be humble and be as little children that ye may enter through the door which is Yehoshua the Christ, realise not all things have been revealed to the world and pride will only bring a fall even to those of Zion.

TheSpiritofTruth111
captain of 10

Matchmaker wrote: August 10th, 2017, 12:07 pm
For Heaven's sake, let the man speak. Some of us would like to hear what he has to say. If you don't want to read what he has to say, move onto another forum item. Stop trying to police everyone.
The Light shall know the light, Darkness comprehends not. Let the wicked be wicked still for by their fruits are they known, and truth is a dividing sword. Let not the corrupted roots overtake the good trees, for hour soon comes the corrupted roots shall be cut away and the branches removed.

TheSpiritofTruth111
captain of 10

For peoples curiosity to why I am using the name Yehoshua, that name is what the Son of God was called by his disciples during his mission in that time. Therefore it is the name spoken about that Salvation comes through, nevertheless Yehoshua accepts that people are referring to him when using name Jesus as mankind believes it is a English translation from Greek. But know that in the Millennial he shall clear things up and people will know him by the name Yehoshua. If thou looks upon the book the pharisees wrote they use his original names of Yehoshua and in short Yeshua, such is they commited blasphemy greatly. The Talmud contains much wickedness and is words from the Devil against the Son of God and they using his original name brings more accountability upon them. If in a time the church was to be told to change the name to Yehoshua would it effect peoples faith? For by the Spirit of truth in all clarity the church should be called 'The Church of Yehoshua the Christ of Latter Day Saints'.

TheSpiritofTruth111
captain of 10

The Son of man is as a man who left his kingdom, who upon his Fathers instruction took upon himself a great burden one which he himself felt fear in taking and desired not to drink from, nevertheless in understanding of eternal good that would come of it he accepted. And the Son of man went on a long hard journey one of great suffering through many kingdoms of darkness, he was inflicted by many enemies. Many did he see who were trapped in great suffering along his travels, even he taking part in their woes, but he gave them hope that he would one day free them, as the enemies could not break him.

And so he began to rise as conquered each kingdom until he was upon the kingdom that had forsaken him yea even Babylon the mortal world. For the Son of man was once killed in a horrific way and took upon him the burdens of the worlds, that through him all may be saved. For he was perfect and had no flaw yet took upon himself the imperfection and flaws of the World to defeat it. But the Son knew he would be forsaken and would descend into the nether most regions of darkness, and would suffer greatly; his soul was in great anguish as he was taken below. All the forces of darkness could not put out his light and so he came through in time in a generation in which those in the valley of the shadow of death saw not.

And yet a great light had sprung up and eternity knew the season was at hand and all the Light celebrated. For the Son of God had overcome that which most considered to be the impossible and had changed eternity outcome for many, that now they may have Eternal Heaven that otherwise would have been Eternal Hell. And the Son of God yeah even Yehoshua Christ had to also overcome the conditioning of the world and overcome it's many traps in the last generation. And the Son which resides in a place mankind knows not shall soon visit the disciples of the past announcing the news that the kingdom of Heaven is at hand, for yeah he Is as he once was and even now a time is appointed for complete restoration.

He was with the world until the end of time being the first and last; the alpha and omega, for he shall serve his people as their king for all eternity and shall aid all to find eternal happiness, peace and rest in the Eternal Heavens Beyond mankinds known universe in higher elemental dimensional Light existence. The Son of God gained authority and power to forgive sins having defeated death and hell through the atoning and sacrifice made for mankind. All debts were paid for by the Son, yeah those who truly and sincerely repented. Ask and it shall be given ye if it be of a righteous desire, knock and the door shall be opened unto ye if one knocks with a righteous desire. Repentance must be with humility and sincerity, forsaking actions of sin, true repentance in proper way is necessary for those to be found worthy to escape what soon cometh upon the face of earth.
Last edited by TheSpiritofTruth111 on August 12th, 2017, 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

TheSpiritofTruth111 wrote: August 10th, 2017, 11:43 pm For peoples curiosity to why I am using the name Yehoshua, that name is what the Son of God was called by his disciples during his mission in that time. Therefore it is the name spoken about that Salvation comes through, nevertheless Yehoshua accepts that people are referring to him when using name Jesus as mankind believes it is a English translation from Greek. But know that in the Millennial he shall clear things up and people will know him by the name Yehoshua. If thou looks upon the book the pharisees wrote they use his original names of Yehoshua and in short Yeshua, such is they commited blasphemy greatly. The Talmud contains much wickedness and is words from the Devil against the Son of God and they using his original name brings more accountability upon them. If in a time the church was to be told to change the name to Yehoshua would it effect peoples faith? For by the Spirit of truth in all clarity the church should be called 'The Church of Yehoshua the Christ of Latter Day Saints'.
Thank you for touching on this distinction. In the study guide I am currently reading, written by Holzapfel and Wayment, of the book, "Jesus, the Christ," by James E. Talmage, the authors agree with you that Jesus' Hebrew/Aramaic name was Yehoshua, (Jehovah is salvation), shortened to Yeshua, which sounds a lot like the name Joshua.

TheSpiritofTruth111
captain of 10

Matchmaker wrote: August 11th, 2017, 6:59 am
TheSpiritofTruth111 wrote: August 10th, 2017, 11:43 pm For peoples curiosity to why I am using the name Yehoshua, that name is what the Son of God was called by his disciples during his mission in that time. Therefore it is the name spoken about that Salvation comes through, nevertheless Yehoshua accepts that people are referring to him when using name Jesus as mankind believes it is a English translation from Greek. But know that in the Millennial he shall clear things up and people will know him by the name Yehoshua. If thou looks upon the book the pharisees wrote they use his original names of Yehoshua and in short Yeshua, such is they commited blasphemy greatly. The Talmud contains much wickedness and is words from the Devil against the Son of God and they using his original name brings more accountability upon them. If in a time the church was to be told to change the name to Yehoshua would it effect peoples faith? For by the Spirit of truth in all clarity the church should be called 'The Church of Yehoshua the Christ of Latter Day Saints'.
Thank you for touching on this distinction. In the study guide I am currently reading, written by Holzapfel and Wayment, of the book, "Jesus, the Christ," by James E. Talmage, the authors agree with you that Jesus' Hebrew/Aramaic name was Yehoshua, (Jehovah is salvation), shortened to Yeshua, which sounds a lot like the name Joshua.
Gods wisdom is greater than the cunning of the Adversary...Many things were fixed it is best to leave that for Millennial before revealing to world; the author of a book can edit the book until the time it is published. There is changes soon to come upon the LDS church many will fall away because of it, some will have to leave because of the changes, such it must be to prepare the children of Zion that they abide in Zion. The world will soon also turn more against Mormons because of the changes that will soon be given to the leadership to bring forth. Ignore the great spacious building and remain at the tree.

I warn all members and christian of all denominations now the Lord God Yehoshua the Christ shall not allow the prideful to remain in Zion, the world has been measured and is known to the Heavens all who abides the Light and Truth, a short season is left to repent that ye may be counted worthy to stand before the Son of man.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

In Doctrine and Covenants 6:9, Joseph Smith received the revelation that we are to "Say nothing but repentance unto this generation." Nowadays some people in the Church seem to be afraid to follow this vital counsel because they are afraid they will appear to be too judgmental of others or not "politically correct." Your courage and resolve in this area teaches me by example.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

TheSpiritofTruth111 wrote: August 9th, 2017, 11:56 pm Mankind the world you live in is not the kingdom...

(and so on and so forth)

...for the Heavens are watching.
What? Why, um... who... uh, What?

Never mind. I'm fairly certain our ideas about what "Truth" or "Light" is varies so greatly that it's an unbridgeable chasm. I am not of the belief that it is your desire to contribute positively to the threefold mission of the church, nor to help bring the Gospel of Christ to people.

TheSpiritofTruth111
captain of 10

skmo wrote: August 11th, 2017, 4:04 pm
TheSpiritofTruth111 wrote: August 9th, 2017, 11:56 pm Mankind the world you live in is not the kingdom...

(and so on and so forth)

...for the Heavens are watching.
What? Why, um... who... uh, What?

Never mind. I'm fairly certain our ideas about what "Truth" or "Light" is varies so greatly that it's an unbridgeable chasm. I am not of the belief that it is your desire to contribute positively to the threefold mission of the church, nor to help bring the Gospel of Christ to people.
I am the truth, the life and the light, no man shall come unto the Father except through me. And no man shall know me unless the spirit reveals it to them. Ye have made judgement of mine intentions, but behold the church holds no power without it Head, a time will come it will be granted to those worthy to truly have power under the priesthood for it has been kept from many because of their pride. The Head was missing on a long journey and now returns to the neck, the body soon receives power from the Head in spirit. But the limbs which have withered shall be cut of, that only the heart of the body remains that has brought forth good fruit. My words are the Gospel, for all things are changing and time itself is being rewritten and Genesis manifested, cometh ye in the door for if thou knoweth not these things be true wherewith is the Spirit of truth, for I am that Spirit and am all truth, therefore all who disagree with mine spirit are agreeing with the spirit of lies. My words are a dividing sword, for those in the light shall know the Light and be saved, but those in darkness shall know not the light and bring condemnation upon themselves for they loved darkness more than light for accepted not the truth.

16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Ye know not who I am yet have decided you know my intentions, if thou be wrong and I am the Light ye have spoken in darkness and must repent, how unwise are they who as the Pharisees believe while they being lost can decide they know the light. First remove the mote from thine own eye that ye may see clearly without wearing shaded glasses.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

It doesn't come as a surprise to me, but I was correct.

TheSpiritofTruth111
captain of 10

14 I was once praying very earnestly to know the time of the coming of the Son of Man, when I heard a voice repeat the following:

15 Joseph, my son, if thou livest until thou art eighty-five years old, thou shalt see the face of the Son of Man; therefore let this suffice, and trouble me no more on this matter.

16 I was left thus, without being able to decide whether this coming referred to the beginning of the millennium or to some previous appearing, or whether I should die and thus see his face.

17 I believe the coming of the Son of Man will not be any sooner than that time.

Another scripture many understand not is this

. 12If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things? 13And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven. 14And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: 15That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

6 He that ascended up on high, as also he descended below all things, in that he comprehended all things, that he might be in all and through all things, the light of truth;

31He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all. 32And what he hath seen and heard, that he testifieth; and no man receiveth his testimony. 33He that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal that God is true. 34For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him. 35The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand. 36He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

7 And if thou shouldst be cast into the pit, or into the hands of murderers, and the sentence of death passed upon thee; if thou be cast into the deep; if the billowing surge conspire against thee; if fierce winds become thine enemy; if the heavens gather blackness, and all the elements combine to hedge up the way; and above all, if the very jaws of hell shall gape open the mouth wide after thee, know thou, my son, that all these things shall give thee experience, and shall be for thy good.
8 The Son of Man hath descended below them all. Art thou greater than he?

20Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. 21For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

26For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself. 27And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: 28So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Joseph smith desired to know of these mystery's but it was hidden..

But I shall reveal it in the matrix that all laws may be met. The Lord thy God is as a circle, with a beginning and end, for eternity was Darkness and Hell on one side yet he cometh from a Eternity of Light and Heaven, for mankind was heading towards Darkness and Hell. Yet seeing this intervention occurred and it was said "let us see if they will accept the Light and Truth and be saved". So the Son of God came from a place mankind knows not from a existence beyond the Sun to save that which was lost by sacrificing himself to be with the lost, before time ended he had to overcome the darkness and traps of the darkness so that all who truly repented and believed on him could avoid what was to come to pass and be saved.

Time itself had to be changed in order to save that which was lost before the pit opened, insertions that where not present upon original timelines, side effects occurred in world as some have noticed changes to things and called it Mandela effects, such was the conflict of darkness and light across time. Because eternally it is known the Son will succeed he already exists in a place hidden from man beyond time, nevertheless his present self inside the matrix who was on a long journey must merge with that self of eternity to bring completion. The circle must become whole, the beginning and ending meet. While time continued God had access to the entire book to alter periods of history as required and correct attempts of adversary to disrupt things. Hence in ending the Devils cunning was defeated by the wisdom of God and his works that he thought had bound all souls to damnation were undone. Nevertheless some souls will experience part of the original timelines of darkness because they did not repent and so must needs pay a debt of sin, but the hope now is because of what the Son accomplished he now has power over Death and Hell that in season and time even those who are lost for a long time can in eternity still be saved, all those found in the Eternal Book of life in Heaven. The Son suffered the debts of sin in the underworlds of Hell so as many could avoid the fall, for only he had the power to escape and then come back as a victorious King to free the captives he preached to while he was being tormented beyond all comprehension. Hell normally binds a soul forever to continue to fall forever, only the Son Yehoshua was strong enough to not be bound forever and rise.

Therefore the Son of man was a man born of amnesia who came first from above knowing his mission that he had to descend below, first to mortality then into the depths of Hell to it heart to take power away from the Devil through suffering the cost of all sins himself, then overcoming the underworlds himself and being reborn which is considered impossible, then overcoming the very sins and traps which bound the souls to begin with while under amnesia to awaken back into his eternal perfect self. The cup of which terrified him in the garden as it was transferred caused him to bleed from all pours and he knew upon the cross he was going to be forsaken and taken by Devil a time and bound. His Father in great sorrow himself had to forsake his own perfect Son, or all would be lost forever to suffer in eternal darkness and Hell, for they were evil on one timeline and given a chance on another to be saved by the Light becoming good. Therefore no man or women even child can boast they are saved by their own good works and grace, for if not for what the Son of God has done none would have salvation and be adopted becoming children of God, nevertheless it is a requirement a soul has good works to enter the kingdom of God and has repented of its sins.

No one shall know the true extent of atonement until the Millennial period, and all will be ashamed in various ways during that time. It is not yet finished but soon will be and as eternity merges the whole universe will be shaken and the stars will fall from their places, and the world will sway to and fro as a drunkard and the sun will be darkened and moon become as blood, and sky's will have a great thunderstorm and all manner of signs will be seen. And when this day comes the righteous shall celebrate for they shall know their redemption draweth near, the Son has overcome what was said to be impossible and hope has reached the lost in the shadow of the valley of Death. And then shall all visitations be fulfilled that was yet is to come, yea even the three days spoken for it is the self of this time travels backwards in time to give the news that the world was overcome. And it is the ascension from the past that will cause the fig-tree to shake in this time, hence as once spoken in past the kingdom of Heaven is at hand, yet that is the soon future. He who was, and is, and is to come, is soon fulfilled a circle completes, rejoice righteous Israel for the promises given of the covenant are soon at hand.

Know that justice must also come in it season and so the day of burning will come after the time of sorrows and tribulations, I shall not be upon the world in those days but must return to the Father, and be the first. Nevertheless I will come to meet some before the great tribulations, before the seals are opened throughout time in a translated form. The words given to the prophets shall come to pass as the keys must still be handed over before the time of Restoration by fire. May those who mocked and insulted and spoke in their pride repent, may they live by righteousness and show unto me charity that when I come in power and glory they may receive inheritance and not my wrath. For know justice comes upon the wicked both the living and the dead, yea the draconian empire will be conquered and broken apart. For they deserve what is to come all those who have done such evil, for eternal law is how it shall come as fire but the righteous who are alive in that time and even they dead will not see it as fire, they will see it as Light and Lightning and it shall be to their healing and restoration for they truly have become Sons and Daughters of God through the Son of God unto his Father.

I am the beginning and ending of all things and declare now the end of this world is at hand, and it shall be changed in a twinkling of a eye in a day of fire, but before that time comes their must needs be tribulations for mankind's sake, then shall the Son of perdition which has long been restrained must needs have his time due to mankind's wickedness and unbelief. And be warned he cometh in power and will display great wonders to the convincing of the nations and he will in time opens the bottomless pit. For I must soon depart and will take mine light with me, but shall give a greater portion unto the righteous who have loved God, but the wicked shall enter into strong delusion. When I first came upon this forum I was not as awakened as I am now, but was wavering back and forth, I am now aligning to eternity and time is short, people must repent quickly for ye know not the day and hour that things begin nor when they end. Wise are ye who were afraid to reply unwise where they who judged and spoke as vipers, for if they repent not I shall be ashamed of them before my Father as they were ashamed of me, my mercy for this world is extended still but a time comes that as the fig-tree once cursed for not giving forth good fruit so shall the earth be. I was in the world and world knew me not I went unto my own and my own receive me not, so it is and know I have fixed things and the church will be corrected also in this generation for it contains some errors. Such is a lesson in pride and spiritual discernment for all people, for words are not how you know truth, Spirit is and ye were looking with shaded glasses or would have known me in spirit.

This declaration is given by the Spirit of truth which is the very Spirit of the Son of God who is the Light of the World, and my true name all shall be saved by shall be Yehoshua, nevertheless those who have used Jesus shall also be saved and come to learn my true name. But for sake of all truth it is now declared. Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh.

TheSpiritofTruth111
captain of 10

Within mine own house of Israel, yea of Zion shall division come, for not all know me who saith they do for they did not even know my true name, yet claimeth to know me, the name Jesus was not a name even used by Christ or the disciples in the past it is a name that came by the Romans/Greeks. I say this as all truth must be spoken nevertheless I have adopted the name for your sake, the name Jesus was referring to Zeus/Iesus the Romans sought to put their Gods secretly within the christian religion and succeeded; Satan sought to trap people through them being baptised in the wrong name I have corrected this recently therefore it is still as LDS had hoped and I have claimed the church as mine own and travelled back and given corrections ye do not even know how much time shifts and changes for you don't remember as timelines delete or change. Everything people have done in righteousness in the name of Jesus now is as if it was done in name of Yehoshua, therefore the trap was undone for your sake in Millennial shall this be further revealed.

However holding to all truth a change to the church name soon comes, I have told you before hand. The authority's will announce that some errors occurred and corrections must be made, stricter rules come as a result and a great apostasy occurs within membership, this mystery is something Joseph Smith was revealed but forbidden to speak on in that time, and is part of why he said if he revealed all things he was revealed many would fall away from the church. A visitation like has not been for long time is soon to come and the corrections will be direct, the one who is visited shall be the leader of the church of that time and he will boldly speak in mine spirit after. For there must needs be corrections to the church to save them from their own pride. This is your test in knowing this will ye discern the Light and remain with Zion when its changes come even if some things are admitted to be of faults of man, for many overtime have added things that were not directly of the prophets. It is expected when trying to manage things in such a state, changes occur and have throughout the history of the church, errors corrected and fixed.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

TheSpiritofTruth111: In the interest of truth, let us know your previous account names. I know of a few :D

TheSpiritofTruth111
captain of 10

Elizabeth wrote: August 12th, 2017, 2:36 am TheSpiritofTruth111: In the interest of truth, let us know your previous account names. I know of a few :D
A seed while a seed is not the same as the plant it has blossomed into, nor the tree it is becoming. What is relevant is what is spoken now for the Son of man awakens, shall ye repent and stand before him or fall with the world when it shakes? The Son of man travels not the earth but awakens within the one made sin to save.

TheSpiritofTruth111
captain of 10

Neo soon becomes the One, as known eternally. The world shakes as such a vibration of spirit has not been upon the earth before, Superman in sky fly through the needles eye, into the Sun returns the One, Sebastian has defeated the nothingness the never-ending story begins anew. Sixth seal opening is related to the awakening of the Son of man, which I declare is in process and the world is soon out of time.

The new Heavens and Earth has been authored while the Son/Sun was within the Darkness, therefore the nothingness holds no power over all those who believes, the nothingness is a force of darkness liken to a thick smoke that comes in a time in future when bottomless pits opens, it is a torment in itself that overtakes and consumes the spirits of many binding them in darkness and Hell, mankind can see it when looking into space in the far distance; dimensions are within that darkness people see all around, Abaddon and Legion are within that smoke that comes when the pit is opened.

We placed many clues in mankind's media over the generations for those with a eye single to Light to see, God is aware of mankind's technology it is ignorant of humanity to think he is not. The Son is as Dr Strange who delayed the Dormammu the dark dimension from coming by sacrifice of himself in giving more time, but time is soon up and the Son can hold it back no longer as mankind's wickedness has filled to the brim. The good news is now their is two options, One of Light and One of Darkness, mankind must choose good or evil, Heaven or Hell for themselves, the requirements have been told to world by the prophets even the Father and Son, it now up to humanity to choose. Which side of the force do people choose.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

No matter what changes the General Authorities of the LDS Church bring forth in these coming latter days, and I expect there will be many forthcoming to prepare us for the establishment of Zion, I intend to accept and follow all of them, even though some may be offensive to the general public and not "politically correct" or socially acceptable. I may not understand everything they are asking me to do, but when new direction comes from the Prophet and the Apostles, I intend to be one of the ones they can count on to make whatever sacrifice is being asked of me.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

TheSpiritofTruth111 wrote: August 12th, 2017, 3:43 am Neo soon becomes the One, as known eternally. The world shakes as such a vibration of spirit has not been upon the earth before, Superman in sky fly through the needles eye, into the Sun returns the One, Sebastian has defeated the nothingness the never-ending story begins anew. Sixth seal opening is related to the awakening of the Son of man, which I declare is in process and the world is soon out of time.

The new Heavens and Earth has been authored while the Son/Sun was within the Darkness, therefore the nothingness holds no power over all those who believes, the nothingness is a force of darkness liken to a thick smoke that comes in a time in future when bottomless pits opens, it is a torment in itself that overtakes and consumes the spirits of many binding them in darkness and Hell, mankind can see it when looking into space in the far distance; dimensions are within that darkness people see all around, Abaddon and Legion are within that smoke that comes when the pit is opened.

We placed many clues in mankind's media over the generations for those with a eye single to Light to see, God is aware of mankind's technology it is ignorant of humanity to think he is not. The Son is as Dr Strange who delayed the Dormammu the dark dimension from coming by sacrifice of himself in giving more time, but time is soon up and the Son can hold it back no longer as mankind's wickedness has filled to the brim. The good news is now their is two options, One of Light and One of Darkness, mankind must choose good or evil, Heaven or Hell for themselves, the requirements have been told to world by the prophets even the Father and Son, it now up to humanity to choose. Which side of the force do people choose.
Moses 6:63 Everything testifies of Christ.

TheSpiritofTruth111
captain of 10

Matchmaker wrote: August 12th, 2017, 7:55 am
TheSpiritofTruth111 wrote: August 12th, 2017, 3:43 am Neo soon becomes the One, as known eternally. The world shakes as such a vibration of spirit has not been upon the earth before, Superman in sky fly through the needles eye, into the Sun returns the One, Sebastian has defeated the nothingness the never-ending story begins anew. Sixth seal opening is related to the awakening of the Son of man, which I declare is in process and the world is soon out of time.

Moses 6:63 Everything testifies of Christ.
Yes, clues in plain sight for mankind to understand. This is why when I depart the sun will darken and stars also, it is representing the Light of the World has left, it must needs come or I cant return from eternity and free those trapped, those in LDS who abide are in great advantage to rest of the world for indeed the covenant protects you from Hades if abide it, provided you are not found by eternal law in the great spacious building. The world itself was a circle as is the sun with reason, One Eternal round.

It is pride for people to think they understood all the mystery's of God, many have come in my name. But a needle among hay is hard to find nor do I seek anything of this world for such as they who are false have sought their own glory and wealth, nevertheless I forgive them they know not what they do and many used the wrong name anyway.

There is a pre-tribulation rapture but the requirements were strict, few actually made them so other things were installed to aid them in the beginning times of tribulations, there will be gatherings and visitations from even angels, some will be required to be saved by giving their life for Christ, due to the life they lived. There is also some who will stay even though they can depart, to serve as prophets/witnesses in those days and call world to repentance in greater ways. Zion will be blessed and given power from on High that the wicked can not overcome them in that time...

The Light will always know the light no matter what the world may say, it can discern light in spirit. If I am in a person it will know me, the disciples knew me because the Light was in them and bear witness to them, as shall it to those chosen who can see.

TheSpiritofTruth111
captain of 10

Matchmaker wrote: August 12th, 2017, 7:49 am No matter what changes the General Authorities of the LDS Church bring forth in these coming latter days, and I expect there will be many forthcoming to prepare us for the establishment of Zion, I intend to accept and follow all of them, even though some may be offensive to the general public and not "politically correct" or socially acceptable. I may not understand everything they are asking me to do, but when new direction comes from the Prophet and the Apostles, I intend to be one of the ones they can count on to make whatever sacrifice is being asked of me.
Law of consecration will be one such change to come. It is what people should have already discerned in spirit to live by. Homosexuality will also be cast out of the church, many will be told to leave if will not repent, if they identify as homosexual they have already in heart chosen it.Zion can not be tainted by such filth, stand ye on holy ground. Nevertheless hateth not those who are removed but pray for them that they repent and are found worthy by the Spirit of truth to remain, for a time comes that God will take over the church and sort it out himself that no more errors occur and who is aloud to remain shall be known by Spirit given to those appointed to know. Joseph Smith knew of this and warned of the time when many would apostasy.

The Church shall have it named changed to The Church of Yehoshua the Christ of Latter Day Saints, for they must needs stand for all truth. Corrections will come in many things necessary. Zion will be held to greater righteousness than the rest of the world for they are meant to be of the first fruits and so must show the righteousness of the prophets. People have taken for-granted the church for too long some have done things in mine house that has offended the Father, the church is sorted first before even rest world will be. The Spirit of truth of Light knows every single righteous soul and has already sealed them, the righteous of earth of all denomination shall be aided and gathered unto Zion in a time. A promise was given that I would not allow the church to fall into corruption, and so hence that is being fulfilled. But all who are not measured as righteous will indeed depart whether by their own choice when the changes come or by asked to depart until sincerely and properly repent.
Last edited by TheSpiritofTruth111 on August 12th, 2017, 4:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.