Blessed and Holy are they who know this be the Light and Truth.

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
brlenox
A sheep in wolf in sheep's clothing

Re: Blessed and Holy are they who know this be the Light and Truth.

Post by brlenox »

brlenox wrote: August 12th, 2017, 9:52 am
TheSpiritofTruth111 wrote: August 12th, 2017, 9:49 am
brlenox wrote: August 12th, 2017, 9:42 am
Are you claiming to be Jesus Christ?
Only in Spirit will you know who I am, if I am Yehoshua the Christ that is how you shall know.
Well, really that does not answer the question. The spirit is pretty clear on who you are not, but who do you claim to be is the question.
I found this quote from a statement you made on a different post:
TheSpiritofTruth111 wrote: August 12th, 2017, 9:49 am Repent of thy actions of the past, pray and pour out your soul unto my Father in my name Yehoshua that ye may be forgiven and escape what Satan has planned for ye, for thou knew not but upon your actions in replying as ye did you gave power to the Devil to act in a future time. How unwise is anyone who would mock, insult and judge anyone who claimed to be speaking for God, the wise say nothing but the unwise speak out in their pride; kicking against the pricks they bring woes upon themselves. My mercy is still extended and I will forgive the sins done against the Son of man, but ye must humble yourselves and ask, what thou hoped for is lies from Devil, ye had hoped you were right that you could feel comfortable in thine pride. I am who I have said from the beginning that I am, I am the Lord God Yehoshua the Christ, the true Author of Eternity who decides who shall enter and shall not and the principles upon entry are same for all repentance, humility, being found in charity, faith and hope believing in the name of the Son of God Yehoshua the Christ. Shall ye remain in the great and spacious building, which shall soon fall with the world when the first beast is wounded, or will thou cease with thine wickedness and repent and come back unto the tree of life, for I am that very tree of life that all must be saved through, the seed that descended that in season has now sprouted and soon becomes a tree. Ye know not the torments of where ye will soon be taken if do not repent, but I do for I felt and experienced the torment of Hell to save ye from it and ye choose to mock and laugh at me, you will be ashamed in a future time but let me help you now, Repent and be forgiven.
Now, I have made it a rule in my life to not derive personal entertainment from engaging those that I perceive are suffering from some form of mental or physical impairment. Your presentation is tempting me but I will forbear. Nonetheless, it might be valuable for you to seek some professional help or a pair of skilled priesthood holders who can address the issues you appear to suffer from.

TheSpiritofTruth111
captain of 10

Post by TheSpiritofTruth111 »

Only in Spirit will you know who I am, if I am Yehoshua the Christ that is how you shall know.
Well, really that does not answer the question. The spirit is pretty clear on who you are not, but who do you claim to be is the question.
Why are thou asking, ask without pride and ye may be given your answer, you have already decided the answer before asking.

TheSpiritofTruth111
captain of 10

brlenox wrote: August 12th, 2017, 10:04 am
TheSpiritofTruth111 wrote: August 12th, 2017, 9:49 am Repent of thy actions of the past, pray and pour out your soul unto my Father in my name Yehoshua that ye may be forgiven and escape what Satan has planned for ye, for thou knew not but upon your actions in replying as ye did you gave power to the Devil to act in a future time. How unwise is anyone who would mock, insult and judge anyone who claimed to be speaking for God, the wise say nothing but the unwise speak out in their pride; kicking against the pricks they bring woes upon themselves. My mercy is still extended and I will forgive the sins done against the Son of man, but ye must humble yourselves and ask, what thou hoped for is lies from Devil, ye had hoped you were right that you could feel comfortable in thine pride. I am who I have said from the beginning that I am, I am the Lord God Yehoshua the Christ, the true Author of Eternity who decides who shall enter and shall not and the principles upon entry are same for all repentance, humility, being found in charity, faith and hope believing in the name of the Son of God Yehoshua the Christ. Shall ye remain in the great and spacious building, which shall soon fall with the world when the first beast is wounded, or will thou cease with thine wickedness and repent and come back unto the tree of life, for I am that very tree of life that all must be saved through, the seed that descended that in season has now sprouted and soon becomes a tree. Ye know not the torments of where ye will soon be taken if do not repent, but I do for I felt and experienced the torment of Hell to save ye from it and ye choose to mock and laugh at me, you will be ashamed in a future time but let me help you now, Repent and be forgiven.
Now, I have made it a rule in my life to not derive personal entertainment from engaging those that I perceive are suffering from some form of mental or physical impairment. Your presentation is tempting me but I will forbear. Nonetheless, it might be valuable for you to seek some professional help or a pair of skilled priesthood holders who can address the issues you appear to suffer from.
I come for those who have found the Light, those in Darkness it is impossible to comprehend the Light until they find it. The wise speak not yet unwise speak and heap coals on their own heads. When much is given much is expected. All that can be said is to repent ye know not what you do yet thou would tempt fate, be it as you choose it to be. My feet be dusted.

I say to many that they are found in the great and spacious building and unless they repent and change their ways and become someone else, they shall fall with the building.

captainfearnot
captain of 1,000

Post by captainfearnot »

I would drop the pretense of this faux Jacobean English you insist in writing in. It hinders rather than aids understanding, and highlights rather than hides your poor command of grammar and syntax. It comes across as an affectation. (And more often then not it makes you sound like a pirate.)

Consider this. The King James Version was written in Jacobean English because that was the language of the time. When 17th Century people read the Bible, they read their own dialect and vernacular, like when we read a General Conference talk today. The only reason people began to associate holy writ with archaic dialect is because the KJV has endured for centuries. But that's not how God really talks.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

captainfearnot wrote: August 12th, 2017, 12:11 pm I would drop the pretense of this faux Jacobean English you insist in writing in. It hinders rather than aids understanding, and highlights rather than hides your poor command of grammar and syntax. It comes across as an affectation. (And more often then not it makes you sound like a pirate.)

Consider this. The King James Version was written in Jacobean English because that was the language of the time. When 17th Century people read the Bible, they read their own dialect and vernacular, like when we read a General Conference talk today. The only reason people began to associate holy writ with archaic dialect is because the KJV has endured for centuries. But that's not how God really talks.
How do you know how God really talks? The French think He speaks French.

captainfearnot
captain of 1,000

Post by captainfearnot »

Matchmaker wrote: August 12th, 2017, 12:19 pm How do you know how God really talks? The French think He speaks French.
He does speak to the French in French. He speaks to people in their own language.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

captainfearnot wrote: August 12th, 2017, 12:23 pm
Matchmaker wrote: August 12th, 2017, 12:19 pm How do you know how God really talks? The French think He speaks French.
He does speak to the French in French. He speaks to people in their own language.
Thanks for your reply. We also have to keep in mind that American English is not the first language of everyone reading or posting on this forum, which is why most of us don't pay too much attention anymore to another's grammar and syntax.

brlenox
A sheep in wolf in sheep's clothing

Post by brlenox »

TheSpiritofTruth111 wrote: August 12th, 2017, 10:56 am

I come for those who have found the Light, those in Darkness it is impossible to comprehend the Light until they find it. The wise speak not yet unwise speak and heap coals on their own heads. When much is given much is expected. All that can be said is to repent ye know not what you do yet thou would tempt fate, be it as you choose it to be. My feet be dusted.

I say to many that they are found in the great and spacious building and unless they repent and change their ways and become someone else, they shall fall with the building.
All these lamentations heaped upon my head simply because I disagree with an anonymous poster on an internet forum? Now you tell me that Yehoshua has dusted his feet against me? You know not the spirit that governs your speech. Perhaps you should be asking, "art thou come before the time?"

TheSpiritofTruth111
captain of 10

brlenox wrote: August 12th, 2017, 12:53 pm
TheSpiritofTruth111 wrote: August 12th, 2017, 10:56 am

All these lamentations heaped upon my head simply because I disagree with an anonymous poster on an internet forum? Now you tell me that Yehoshua has dusted his feet against me? You know not the spirit that governs your speech. Perhaps you should be asking, "art thou come before the time?"
Feet dusted means testimony was given, that it is in your hands now what to do with it. dusting feet is also symbolic of not taking dust with you meaning the contention and leaving in peace. A testimony is given and a soul decides if that testimony benefits them or works against them, as truth is a dividing sword. If you discern that you heaped lamentations upon your head, that is for your spirit to reveal, that statement was a general statement to the world to teach people to be wiser in how they respond to people online or in real time. You sought to mock and judge as the great and spacious building, you never considered what is being said is the truth. You can still repent.
Last edited by TheSpiritofTruth111 on August 12th, 2017, 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

Oh my gosh.... it's begun again....... mocking and judging..... Oh my Gosh........ and dusting........ and dividing........ and scoffing.... and what's next????????? You know they mocked in Charlottesville today... just heard it on fox news........... mocking scoffing..... scoffing mocking......ohhhhhhhhhhhh the scoffing mocking..... it's enough to make a sane person crazy and a crazy person insane....... just saying... please don't take offense burning sword... none was meant. Truly......

TheSpiritofTruth111
captain of 10

captainfearnot wrote: August 12th, 2017, 12:11 pm I would drop the pretense of this faux Jacobean English you insist in writing in. It hinders rather than aids understanding, and highlights rather than hides your poor command of grammar and syntax. It comes across as an affectation. (And more often then not it makes you sound like a pirate.)

Language used is purposely done to speak to spirit, is a stumbling block to the prideful.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

Are you listening to the language? I mean is your spirit listening to all the language of every human being on this planet? Are we like little gnats bothering you as we stumble and mumble into the universe with pride? Is this the reason you feel you have to continue to warn us over and over again? is this forum really the right place for you to do this? I mean don't you have a greater medium in which to speak to us underlings? Do you get confused by all the different languages spoken and unspoken in your mind? I been thinking alot about the pressure you must have been and are feeling and perhaps that's why you might be overly sensitive to the mocking and scoffing. I mean, alot of people would crack under this kind of pressure. I totally get it..... now... but feel free to enlighten us all..... inquiring minds really want to know.....

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

I'm getting stocked up on my meds so I can just sit here for weeks if necessary without having to get off the forum. I don't want to miss a word from you. (you is burning sword or spirit of truth or Emmanuel or adonai ect.). I mean the readvent of this poster from the dark recesses of the earth back to the forum is something I've been yearning for. I don't know how much better this could be!!!!! I think that Brian should make a new category of space on the forum called BS, I mean no disrespect. I mean Burning Sword should have something like Outer darkness where he can't get kicked of for impersonation of deity and other perceived offenses and we could all go and visit him for light and knowledge whenever we want to. I hope we can get something going like that because the forum has been missing alot since he was banned last time. I for one do not want him banned. I mean how many great names can you think of every time you get kicked off and then you have to reinvent yourself. Plus there is no public record of all the knowledge we as forum members have received from this spiritual giant. I think we need a record for all the forum members to be able to see from this time forward into eternity....... There is so much knowledge to be gained and gleaned from Burning Sword......

captainfearnot
captain of 1,000

Post by captainfearnot »

TheSpiritofTruth111 wrote: August 12th, 2017, 5:33 pm Language used is purposely done to speak to spirit, is a stumbling block to the prideful.
I used to think that scam emails were always full of typos because their authors were not native English speakers. These poor Indians or Russians or Chinese, went to all the trouble to set up a scam, only to have it fail miserably with Americans because they couldn't get it translated into proper English.

But then I learned this isn't the case at all. The bad English is intentional. It's actually part of a pretty sophisticated lead generation strategy. The language is purposefully constructed to attract the level of intellect (or attention to detail, shall we say) that is likely to fall for the rest of the scam. In short, it's to weed out false positives.

If you're the type that's going to pick up on a misspelled word or improper syntax, chances are you're going to see through whatever scam they have lined up, too. So they'd rather not waste their time on you. But if the email looks legit to you, then by golly you're just the type of person they want to do business with.

SpiritOfTruth, if you're employing a similar strategy so that only a certain type of person heeds your voice, then I can assure you it's working. I only have to read a couple of lines of your messages to conclude they're nothing I want to waste my time on. If that goes both ways, then mission accomplished.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

farmerchick wrote: August 12th, 2017, 6:15 pm I'm getting stocked up on my meds so I can just sit here for weeks if necessary without having to get off the forum. I don't want to miss a word from you. (you is burning sword or spirit of truth or Emmanuel or adonai ect.). I mean the readvent of this poster from the dark recesses of the earth back to the forum is something I've been yearning for. I don't know how much better this could be!!!!! I think that Brian should make a new category of space on the forum called BS, I mean no disrespect. I mean Burning Sword should have something like Outer darkness where he can't get kicked of for impersonation of deity and other perceived offenses and we could all go and visit him for light and knowledge whenever we want to. I hope we can get something going like that because the forum has been missing alot since he was banned last time. I for one do not want him banned. I mean how many great names can you think of every time you get kicked off and then you have to reinvent yourself. Plus there is no public record of all the knowledge we as forum members have received from this spiritual giant. I think we need a record for all the forum members to be able to see from this time forward into eternity....... There is so much knowledge to be gained and gleaned from Burning Sword......
If you are a woman, your behavior is shameful. It doesn't matter who this man is or what his challenges are. No one should be treated on this forum the way you are treating him.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

Your behavior is shameful.... you are pathetic and will not stand up so people will not be deceived. Remember how he treated me and others?

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

Evil prevails if no one stands up. I am standing up here and everywhere. This person has no right to deceive anyone and you are helping him....SHame shame shame... and yes I am proudly a strong woman. If he is challenged, you should let others know... because people have and are taken in by HIM for whatever deluded reason.......SHAME ON YOU MATCHMAKER....SHAME

BTW....DID YOU GET DECEIVED OR NOT BY HIM? PLEASE BE TRUTHFUL AND TELL US. IT WOULD BE A SERVICE TO OTHERS HERE WHO ARE SEEKING ANSWERS AND KNOWLEDGE.

jmack
captain of 1,000

Post by jmack »

Spiritoftruth, that you are not. You are a deceiver, an imposter, you need to stop this.

TheSpiritofTruth111
captain of 10

farmerchick wrote: August 12th, 2017, 7:11 pm Evil prevails if no one stands up. I am standing up here and everywhere. This person has no right to deceive anyone and you are helping him....SHame shame shame... and yes I am proudly a strong woman. If he is challenged, you should let others know... because people have and are taken in by HIM for whatever deluded reason.......SHAME ON YOU MATCHMAKER....SHAME

BTW....DID YOU GET DECEIVED OR NOT BY HIM? PLEASE BE TRUTHFUL AND TELL US. IT WOULD BE A SERVICE TO OTHERS HERE WHO ARE SEEKING ANSWERS AND KNOWLEDGE.
I say to ye that matchmaker shall enter the kingdom of God before ye shall, for she has humbled herself and made changes to her life that she shall be counted with those worthy of Zion. But ye speak as a viper and call her names and saith shame on her and even upon me thou saith shame, therefore so shall you be in shame in a time, and I shall be ashamed of you before my Father. And behold if thou does not repent it will by thy own efforts that chastisement comes upon ye, and if thou still does not repent then ye bring condemnation upon yourself. For those who mock, scoff and speak in unrighteous judgement, who through their pride speak out against the very light of God and think they are in the Light when in truth their soul is in darkness, shall fall by their own efforts for they be in the great spacious building.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

OK GOOD...THAT'S A LOAD OFF MY MIND!!!! SHE CALLED NAMES FIRST OH GREAT ONE!!!!! I WILL STAND AS A BURNING LIGHT THAT CUTS TO THE QUICK....THUS SAYETH ME......

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

PLEASE DUST YOUR SHOES.......BURNING SWORD...THE GREAT ONE PASSING JUDGEMENT UPON ALL WHO STAND IN YOUR WAY TO DECEIVE OTHERS.......IT'S ALL GOOD.......I HOPE YOU GET THE HELP THAT MATCHMAKER ALLUDED THAT YOU NEEDED......YOU NEED HELP.....CALL SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP YOU.........

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

SECRETS MAKE YOU SICK... telling people you are someone you are not is lying.... are you a viper lying in wait to deceive others? You should take your own advice that you are trying to give to others...... it would probably make you a better healthier person..... really....I hope you get better... but I won't let you deceive others with your delusions of grandeur.......

TheSpiritofTruth111
captain of 10

People bring judgement upon themselves, if they had not acted as the vipers they would not need to be warned about the consequence to come in the day of burning. I remind people of this scripture, let ye discern if can for yourself who is Light and who is Darkness...

19That say, Let him make speed, and hasten his work, that we may see it: and let the counsel of the Holy One of Israel draw nigh and come, that we may know it!

20Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

21Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

22Woe unto them that are mighty to drink wine, and men of strength to mingle strong drink:

23Which justify the wicked for reward, and take away the righteousness of the righteous from him!

24Therefore as the fire devoureth the stubble, and the flame consumeth the chaff, so their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have cast away the law of the LORD of hosts, and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

Yes..they do burning sword.'...you should know....... you are acting as a viper..... you need to get your stories straight.....lol

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

By their fruits you will know them is one of my favs......your fruits are questionable.......