Blessed and Holy are they who know this be the Light and Truth.

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Re: Blessed and Holy are they who know this be the Light and Truth.

Post by farmerchick »

Matchmaker wrote: August 13th, 2017, 5:17 am
farmerchick wrote: August 12th, 2017, 7:08 pm Your behavior is shameful.... you are pathetic and will not stand up so people will not be deceived. Remember how he treated me and others?
I apologize for calling your behavior toward another poster shameful. I was standing up for a friend I believed you were laughing at. How you choose to treat me is your own business.
I graciously accept your apology. I don't laugh at people. It is a serious matter in my opinion when someone claims to be someone or something they are not. We need to stand up for truth and righteousness. If you are a true friend to the person you should be helping him. Encouraging him to mislead others on a public forum is not helping him. I wish him and you the best.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

I was trying not to judge him one way or the other. That's for his Bishop and the Lord to do. Some of the things he said seemed appropriate to the discussions we were having at the time. I was trying to focus on the positive comments and support those. I wasn't trying to encourage him to deceive people. I was just being his friend. He's still a member of the Church in good standing. I did not get the impression that he was trying to criminally defraud anyone by saying he was Jesus. I believe that he honestly believes it. Living a Christ-like life is a struggle for all of us, and sometimes we all get off on different tracks. From what I understand, he's been banned from the forum again, so he won't be responding to anyone's comments anymore. Peace to all.

brlenox
A sheep in wolf in sheep's clothing

Post by brlenox »

TheSpiritofTruth111 wrote: August 12th, 2017, 5:33 pm
Asta la Vista Baby...I'll be back...

Zathura
Follow the Prophet

Post by Zathura »

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=40030
Emmanuel wrote:

Hello, my intention coming on this forum was to help people come close to Christ, I feel at times I am inspired by the spirit of Christ as all good things come from God. But I feel my mind was mislead and I believed it was my own spirit now that the person I believed was a messenger to help me overcome the world has said they were mislead and is having a break down I now feel that I was mislead also through him and am not Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour who was upon earth in the past and lived a perfect sinless life and arose to Heavens. I ask forgiveness of anyone I have effected in any way of any judgements I have faced and only pray that I can be forgiven of my sins as well, it was not my place to judge anyone and I did it thinking I was helping them my intention was always to help people I am sorry for all the things ive done. I hope you can all forgive me and pray for me for years I have selflessly giving and found out the person lied to me, much money was lost in trying to help in a third world country. The loss of money doesn't bother me but being mislead into what I believed I was does, the true Christ is perfect you are all right I am far from perfect and ask your forgiveness for my errors. I believe the church of LDS is the church of God it has done so many good things it doctrines are inspirational and good and so I now believe that we should only heed the words of it leadership that Thomas S Monsom is a true prophet of God and there to lead the church. I say this after much prayer and am confused now myself so many things occurred that lead to me accepting this belief but now I see I errored. May all forgive me for my errors I am not Jesus Christ and was mislead for years by listening to someone I thought was a messenger. May we all find happiness and the joy that is only found in Christ.

I will be leaving this forum if you want I have had a change of heart after much prayer and tears this is why I now do this in humility and repentance to undo any damage I might done. I still believe we all fall short and should not mock one another or judge and let us just discern and take not of things without deep prayer and seeking from our Father in Heaven. I forgive all for anything that happened and hope you can all forgive me as well. I would like people to disregard my opinions on this forum as I now cant call it revelation and believe we should all seek the words of Christ and live by them and let it be our guide and listen to the council of the leaders of LDS.

fyi

From when this person previously admitted that he is not Jesus Christ and was mislead.

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

Matchmaker wrote: August 17th, 2017, 5:48 am I was trying not to judge him one way or the other. That's for his Bishop and the Lord to do. Some of the things he said seemed appropriate to the discussions we were having at the time. I was trying to focus on the positive comments and support those. I wasn't trying to encourage him to deceive people. I was just being his friend. He's still a member of the Church in good standing. I did not get the impression that he was trying to criminally defraud anyone by saying he was Jesus. I believe that he honestly believes it. Living a Christ-like life is a struggle for all of us, and sometimes we all get off on different tracks. From what I understand, he's been banned from the forum again, so he won't be responding to anyone's comments anymore. Peace to all.
Matchmaker= Peacemaker, I get where you are coming from, like we haven't seen a million of these guys on here, I don't remember such an uproar
about all of them! I've read many of your posts and have noticed that you have no quile, keep being you and let the rest roll. :ymhug:

Lonestar229
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Lonestar229 »

Sir, please come back. I’m referring to ThePowerofEternity111.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

OMG.....are you kidding right now??????