My Progress

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
skmo
captain of 1,000

My Progress

Post by skmo »

My thanks to a couple of people here who have sent me emails asking about my progress toward re-baptism. I have been regularly having the missionaries over to give us the discussions at the behest of the Stake President. I find great irony in this. When I was on my mission I was asked to give discussions to a member who had been excommunicated in their preparation toward rebaptism. I remember wondering how a person could fall so far away to be excommunicated. You can see the irony. The Stake President has requested permission from TFP to reconvene my High Council Court. When I have something further to report about my situation I will post it here.

I have discontinued my presence in these discussion after receiving what I believe to have been several ridiculous board warnings. Since someone else built this house and I'm unable to understand the foreign logic of what the rules are, I decided it's best for me to just stay away. As I have recently had a few people send me messages to my email wondering where I went I thought I'd give an update. I'm not looking to discuss any of this or complain about what the rules are, I just wanted to let those interested in my progress know what's going on.

My best to those here who have given me such great support over the years.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Re: My Progress

Post by Alaris »

Thank you for sharing. What are board warnings?

Spider
captain of 100

Re: My Progress

Post by Spider »

I really miss your posts.