Signs of the Times

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
ExtraCelestial
captain of 10

Signs of the Times

Post by ExtraCelestial »

http://news.valubit.com/mosques-in-isra ... ple-mount/

Makes me wonder how things will progress knowing this new development. Any thoughts?

onefour1
captain of 1,000

Re: Signs of the Times

Post by onefour1 »

Regarding the Temple that the Jews wish to build, there are some who think that the location of the Temple was not on the Temple Mount where the Muslim Dome is located. It is believed that they could start building the Temple today if the Jews realized that the spot for the their Temple is not on the same location as the Mosque.

Warrior Of Jah
captain of 10

Post by Warrior Of Jah »

the Lord don't abide temple's constructed by the hand of the man Paul said, just a prophet have this power to build up a temple and the Christ must give all the especifications of the temple.
i think there already are a temple in Isreal, but we are just waiting for dedicate him
Any similarity is just coicidence
:-?

solonan
captain of 100

Post by solonan »

It doesn't seem to matter what the Israelis do, it will always be wrong. The Arab nations just want them out.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

onefour1 wrote: July 21st, 2017, 9:05 pm Regarding the Temple that the Jews wish to build, there are some who think that the location of the Temple was not on the Temple Mount where the Muslim Dome is located. It is believed that they could start building the Temple today if the Jews realized that the spot for the their Temple is not on the same location as the Mosque.
Would you be willing to provide a summary for those of us who don't want to spend 44 minutes listening to this video?

I understand there is a considerable amount of archaeological evidence to support that the temples were exactly where modern Jews believe they existed so I'm more than a little curious to see a summary of any evidence to the contrary.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

One wonders if at some point Jews are going to kick all Arabs out of their country. Demographics is not on Jewish people's side unless they can get women to start having a lot more babies.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

Fiannan wrote: July 22nd, 2017, 11:45 am One wonders if at some point Jews are going to kick all Arabs out of their country. Demographics is not on Jewish people's side unless they can get women to start having a lot more babies.
Since there are a lot of Arabs with Israeli citizenship I think it would turn out very poorly for Israel if they tried.

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

One of the signs of the times for the fulfillment of the time of the Gentiles coming soon is the return to Israel for the jews, but not only that but also returning to Jerusalem. And the rebuilding of their temple. As the Gentile nations begin to apostatize and reject even the light of Christ, the Jewish people will build closely and closer to where they need to be for the end time events to occur.

Given that the Jews are already talking about building the temple again, and also gaining access to those sites...can the people of God here prolong waiting in their preparations and repentance to hold onto protection? We need to be doing everything we can to prepare. We don't have a lot of time left. I know people will mock and jeer even, but the fact is the scriptures are true and very clear. There are events unfolding in our day that will shake the hearts of many who don't have their hearts build on faith and a secure foundation.

Here are some interesting links but there's not enough time to go into it; look at the second half primarily which references Ezekiel 40 to 43 talking about Jewish Temple.

https://www.lds.org/manual/old-testamen ... 8?lang=eng

The Prophet Joseph Smith wrote:

“I was once praying earnestly upon this subject [the time of the coming of the Son of Man], and a voice said unto me, ‘My son, if thou livest until thou art eighty-five years of age, thou shalt see the face of the Son of Man.’ I was left to draw my own conclusions concerning this; and I took the liberty to conclude that if I did live to that time, He would make His appearance. But I do not say whether He will make his appearance or I shall go where He is. I prophesy in the name of the Lord God, and let it be written—the Son of Man will not come in the clouds of heaven till I am eighty-five years old. …

“Judah must return, Jerusalem must be rebuilt, and the waters of the Dead Sea be healed [see Ezekiel 47:8–12]. It will take some time to rebuild the walls of the city and the temple, &c.; and all this must be done before the Son of Man will make His appearance. There will be wars and rumors of wars, signs in the heavens above and on the earth beneath, the sun turned into darkness and the moon to blood, earth quakes in divers places, the seas heaving beyond their bounds [see D&C 29:14–20; 34:9; 45:31–42; 88:87–91]; then will appear one grand sign of the Son of Man in heaven [see D&C 88:93]. But what will the world do? They will say it is a planet, a comet, &c. But the Son of Man will come as the sign of the coming of the Son of Man, which will be as the light of the morning cometh out of the east.” (History of the Church, 5:336–37; see also D&C 43:20–27.)

On Sunday, 24 October 1841, Elder Hyde climbed the Mount of Olives, and just as he had seen in the vision, offered a heavenly inspired dedicatory prayer. (citing the reference to the dedication of the Holy Land to receiving the gospel and for the return of the Jews...)

In one of the prayer’s opening paragraphs, Elder Hyde focused on three themes: (1) the gathering of Judah, (2) the building up of Jerusalem, and (3) the rearing of a temple. 8 The balance of the prayer, for the most part, is a supplication that these three objectives be accomplished.

Who would believe that we live in a day that all 3 of those will come true.

And of course the adversary will try to fight it. And this may end up being the excuse for why other countries decide to later band together to fight against Israel. And just you wait, you will probably see it all on the news not long from today.