Physical bounds set for Satan and his fallen angels

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
ExtraCelestial
captain of 10

Physical bounds set for Satan and his fallen angels

Post by ExtraCelestial »

If man ever conquers the ability to truly travel in space throughout our own Solar System and beyond - is it physically possible for Satan and his followers to still tempt man who has traveled far from Earth? If they still have power to tempt man, do you think they are allowed to travel wherever man travels? Do they do so by accessing other dimensions of space to reach us? Is it done spirit to spirit, mentally, etc? With all the movies and television shows in the last recent 1-2 decades, it makes me wonder if man ever reaches, say, Mars - would those persons still be truly tempted as they would now by Satan and his followers? I would be interested to know everyone's thoughts on the matter. Thanks.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Re: Physical bounds set for Satan and his fallen angels

Post by Matchmaker »

I am a current member of the Mars Society Space Advocacy Organization. I am excited about Elon Musk's plans to eventually have 1,000,000 people living on Mars in the not too distant future. If anyone can pull it off, he can. I hope I am alive on the earth long enough to see our first colony planted there. President Uchtdorf said something about man's desire to travel to other worlds is a representation of our desire to return to our Heavenly Father's presence.

To answer your question, I have no idea if our Lucifer can travel to Mars or not. I tend to think the evil spirits assigned to each one of us can go wherever we can go. Perhaps Mars has its own spiritual inhabitants who are just as bad as Lucifer's bunch.

sandman45
captain of 1,000

Post by sandman45 »

ExtraCelestial wrote: July 18th, 2017, 12:34 pm If man ever conquers the ability to truly travel in space throughout our own Solar System and beyond - is it physically possible for Satan and his followers to still tempt man who has traveled far from Earth? If they still have power to tempt man, do you think they are allowed to travel wherever man travels? Do they do so by accessing other dimensions of space to reach us? Is it done spirit to spirit, mentally, etc? With all the movies and television shows in the last recent 1-2 decades, it makes me wonder if man ever reaches, say, Mars - would those persons still be truly tempted as they would now by Satan and his followers? I would be interested to know everyone's thoughts on the matter. Thanks.
Depends if space is real or not..

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

sandman45 wrote: July 19th, 2017, 10:29 am
ExtraCelestial wrote: July 18th, 2017, 12:34 pm If man ever conquers the ability to truly travel in space throughout our own Solar System and beyond - is it physically possible for Satan and his followers to still tempt man who has traveled far from Earth? If they still have power to tempt man, do you think they are allowed to travel wherever man travels? Do they do so by accessing other dimensions of space to reach us? Is it done spirit to spirit, mentally, etc? With all the movies and television shows in the last recent 1-2 decades, it makes me wonder if man ever reaches, say, Mars - would those persons still be truly tempted as they would now by Satan and his followers? I would be interested to know everyone's thoughts on the matter. Thanks.
I saw an interview a little while ago where the NASA representative was asked why we haven't been back to the Moon. He said that we "no longer have the technology". Seriously!
He went on to say that we did have it, but it's been lost.

Are these guys for real?

If so, this demonstrates two things.
1. If you don't use it you lose it.
2. We won't be going to Mars anytime soon.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

Robin Hood wrote: July 19th, 2017, 10:48 am I saw an interview a little while ago where the NASA representative was asked why we haven't been back to the Moon. He said that we "no longer have the technology". Seriously!

Are these guys for real?

Yes, these guys are for real. For reasons that defy the rational mind, when the Apollo program was canceled nobody considered the plans for building the S-1C, S-II, S-IVB, CSM, and LEM worth keeping around.
The Saturn V was capable of hauling 310,000 pounds / 140,000 kg into low earth orbit or 107,100 pounds / 48.600 kg to translunar injection. No current rocket comes close to matching this lifting ability. By the end of the summer the Falcon Heavy should have a test flight but SpaceX isn't very optimistic about success. Current lifting capacities to low earth orbit, not including smaller rockets, are:
Soyuz FG/Fregat 7,800 kg
Ariane 5 16,000 kg
Atlas V 18,800 kg
Falcon 9 22,800 kg
Delta IV Heavy 28,790 kg
Falcon Heavy 63,800 kg

Right now we don't have a rocket capable of carrying even one quarter of the payload a Saturn V lifted. When the Falcon Heavy is operational it have less than half the capacity of the Saturn V. Without the heavy lift capability we are not able to send people to the moon without adding a great deal of complexity to the mission.

If a nation wanted to send people to the moon bad enough, it would be much easier to complete a successful mission than it was in 1969, and it could probably be done before 2020. The problem is that, with the possible exception of China and India, no country has enough popular support to pay for such a mission.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

brianj wrote: July 19th, 2017, 7:10 pm
Robin Hood wrote: July 19th, 2017, 10:48 am I saw an interview a little while ago where the NASA representative was asked why we haven't been back to the Moon. He said that we "no longer have the technology". Seriously!

Are these guys for real?

Yes, these guys are for real. For reasons that defy the rational mind, when the Apollo program was canceled nobody considered the plans for building the S-1C, S-II, S-IVB, CSM, and LEM worth keeping around.
The Saturn V was capable of hauling 310,000 pounds / 140,000 kg into low earth orbit or 107,100 pounds / 48.600 kg to translunar injection. No current rocket comes close to matching this lifting ability. By the end of the summer the Falcon Heavy should have a test flight but SpaceX isn't very optimistic about success. Current lifting capacities to low earth orbit, not including smaller rockets, are:
Soyuz FG/Fregat 7,800 kg
Ariane 5 16,000 kg
Atlas V 18,800 kg
Falcon 9 22,800 kg
Delta IV Heavy 28,790 kg
Falcon Heavy 63,800 kg

Right now we don't have a rocket capable of carrying even one quarter of the payload a Saturn V lifted. When the Falcon Heavy is operational it have less than half the capacity of the Saturn V. Without the heavy lift capability we are not able to send people to the moon without adding a great deal of complexity to the mission.

If a nation wanted to send people to the moon bad enough, it would be much easier to complete a successful mission than it was in 1969, and it could probably be done before 2020. The problem is that, with the possible exception of China and India, no country has enough popular support to pay for such a mission.
Not having a rocket of a particular size is one thing, but no longer having the technology to do something they apparently did in 1969 (not the size of the rocket take note; but the technology) is frankly ridiculous.
These people must think we're fools.
Ignoring the constant dribble of CGI fakery they constantly publish, what do we have to show for the $50 million a day they get?

Something doesn't add up.

sandman45
captain of 1,000

Post by sandman45 »

waste of money.. seriously and if ISS is in orbit why don't we have a 24 hour 4k non fish eye lens camera we can watch? seriously we HAVE the technology to do that now..

time to defund NASA and put all those billions of Dollars to a good use..

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

sandman45 wrote: July 20th, 2017, 5:45 pm waste of money.. seriously and if ISS is in orbit why don't we have a 24 hour 4k non fish eye lens camera we can watch? seriously we HAVE the technology to do that now..
I guess this stream is not good enough for you: https://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/iss_ustream.html

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Robin Hood wrote: July 19th, 2017, 10:48 am
sandman45 wrote: July 19th, 2017, 10:29 am
I saw an interview a little while ago where the NASA representative was asked why we haven't been back to the Moon. He said that we "no longer have the technology". Seriously!

Are these guys for real?

Even experts are stupid sometimes. Cosmic Rays are the problem. Image

UNSW researchers have made a discovery that could lead to a revolutionary drug that actually reverses ageing, improves DNA repair and could even help NASA get its astronauts to Mars.

In a paper published in Science today, the team identifies a critical step in the molecular process that allows cells to repair damaged DNA.

Their experiments in mice suggest a treatment is possible for DNA damage from ageing and radiation. It is so promising it has attracted the attention of NASA, which believes the treatment can help its Mars mission.

While our cells have an innate capability to repair DNA damage -- which happens every time we go out into the sun, for example -- their ability to do this declines as we age.

The scientists identified that the metabolite NAD+, which is naturally present in every cell of our body, has a key role as a regulator in protein-to-protein interactions that control DNA repair.

Treating mice with a NAD+ precursor, or "booster," called NMN improved their cells' ability to repair DNA damage caused by radiation exposure or old age.

"The cells of the old mice were indistinguishable from the young mice, after just one week of treatment," said lead author Professor David Sinclair of UNSW School of Medical Sciences and Harvard Medical School Boston.

Human trials of NMN therapy will begin within six months. Image

"This is the closest we are to a safe and effective anti-ageing drug that's perhaps only three to five years away from being on the market if the trials go well," says Sinclair, who maintains a lab at UNSW in Sydney.

What it means for astronauts, childhood cancer survivors, and the rest of us

The work has excited NASA, which is considering the challenge of keeping its astronauts healthy during a four-year mission to Mars.

Even on short missions, astronauts experience accelerated ageing from cosmic radiation, suffering from muscle weakness, memory loss and other symptoms when they return. On a trip to Mars, the situation would be far worse: five per cent of the astronauts' cells would die and their chances of cancer would approach 100 per cent.

Professor Sinclair and his UNSW colleague Dr Lindsay Wu were winners in NASA's iTech competition in December last year. ... https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2 ... 141340.htm

sandman45
captain of 1,000

Post by sandman45 »

inho wrote: July 21st, 2017, 3:37 am
sandman45 wrote: July 20th, 2017, 5:45 pm waste of money.. seriously and if ISS is in orbit why don't we have a 24 hour 4k non fish eye lens camera we can watch? seriously we HAVE the technology to do that now..
I guess this stream is not good enough for you: https://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/iss_ustream.html
from the site..
This video is only available when the space station is in contact with the ground. During "loss of signal" periods, viewers will see a blue screen.

Since the station orbits the Earth once every 90 minutes, it experiences a sunrise or a sunset about every 45 minutes. When the station is in darkness, external camera video may appear black, but can sometimes provide spectacular views of lightning or city lights below.
no.. because the highest resolution is 480p...SERIOUSLY>>>??? also its a fisheye lense..