Can/do other inhabited worlds send unmanned aircraft to the earth

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
ExtraCelestial
captain of 10

Can/do other inhabited worlds send unmanned aircraft to the earth

Post by ExtraCelestial »

I've been thinking about this question for sometime. Its a known fact that governments of Earth have, for some time, been sending unmanned spacecraft/probes to other bodies within our known Solar System to photograph, scan and search for whatever is out there. Knowing that God will not allow His other spirit children who live on other inhabitable planets to visit the Earth - will he allow those other populated planets to send probes, unmanned spacecraft, etc., to Earth? Does this mean that the Earth's spiritual boundaries spoken of in the scripture is actually spread out as far as our own Solar System in which Earth rests?

Is this why NASA and other world governments have photographed and videotaped so many strange and bizarre unidentified flying objects for decades now? I'd like to know everyone's thoughts on the subject. I think some, not all, of the UFO's spotted in the skies belong to Earth and world governments. I merely ponder of those UFOs that are truly not of this world. Thanks.

sandman45
captain of 1,000

Re: Can/do other inhabited worlds send unmanned aircraft to the earth

Post by sandman45 »

I think the ALien stuff is all fake.. but other visitors are possible. they look like us. not the Grey Alien weird stuff from sci fi.. also space is sci fi.

I think the other "worlds" are just observing us because we are all freaking messed up.. and maybe they are waiting and watching until we are fully ripened?

ExtraCelestial
captain of 10

Post by ExtraCelestial »

Interesting thoughts...

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

Space is extremely vast. I think our Heavenly Father has placed us far enough from any other inhabited planet that that during the testing phase of mortality, aka, the first 6 thousand years, we are too far away with any level of technology mortal testing worlds will ever obtain for it to be an issue. I think we are quarantined during that time but after the testing phase is complete fairly soon, it's anyone's guess about contact with other worlds. We know the Savior is the Lord of other worlds possibly, so they'll have to know of His return here. We know the windows of heaven will be opened unto us. Who knows what that all entails!
D&C 76 And now, after the many testimonies which have been given of him, this is the testimony, last of all, which we give of him: That he lives!
23 For we saw him, even on the right hand of God; and we heard the voice bearing record that he is the Only Begotten of the Father—
24 That by him, and through him, and of him, the worlds are and were created, and the inhabitants thereof are begotten sons and daughters unto God. (Doctrine and Covenants 76:23-24.)
Moses 1 And worlds without number have I created; and I also created them for mine own purpose; and by the Son I created them, which is mine Only Begotten.
34 And the first man of all men have I called Adam, which is many.
35 But only an account of this earth, and the inhabitants thereof, give I unto you. For behold, there are many worlds that have passed away by the word of my power. And there are many that now stand, and innumerable are they unto man; but all things are numbered unto me, for they are mine and I know them.

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

ExtraCelestial wrote: July 17th, 2017, 12:03 pm Knowing that God will not allow His other spirit children who live on other inhabitable planets to visit the Earth ... the Earth's spiritual boundaries spoken of in the scripture ...
Maybe we should first make clear what are the Earth's spiritual boundaries.
Sunain already quoted Moses 1:35:
35 But only an account of this earth, and the inhabitants thereof, give I unto you. For behold, there are many worlds that have passed away by the word of my power. And there are many that now stand, and innumerable are they unto man; but all things are numbered unto me, for they are mine and I know them.
This is what Lord told Moses. Does it apply to every one else? Maybe not.

In addition to that, verse in D&C 130 comes to my mind:
5 I answer, Yes. But there are no angels who minister to this earth but those who do belong or have belonged to it.
This verse speaks of ministering angels. Does it apply to mortal space travellers?

Have I missed something? Is there anything in the scriptures that tells us that we could not travel to other worlds?

Personally, I don't think that we will ever visit other creations, but I don't think that the scriptures prohibit it.

sandman45
captain of 1,000

Post by sandman45 »

Sunain wrote: July 17th, 2017, 2:06 pm Space is extremely vast. I think our Heavenly Father has placed us far enough from any other inhabited planet that that during the testing phase of mortality, aka, the first 6 thousand years, we are too far away with any level of technology mortal testing worlds will ever obtain for it to be an issue. I think we are quarantined during that time but after the testing phase is complete fairly soon, it's anyone's guess about contact with other worlds. We know the Savior is the Lord of other worlds possibly, so they'll have to know of His return here. We know the windows of heaven will be opened unto us. Who knows what that all entails!
D&C 76 And now, after the many testimonies which have been given of him, this is the testimony, last of all, which we give of him: That he lives!
23 For we saw him, even on the right hand of God; and we heard the voice bearing record that he is the Only Begotten of the Father—
24 That by him, and through him, and of him, the worlds are and were created, and the inhabitants thereof are begotten sons and daughters unto God. (Doctrine and Covenants 76:23-24.)
Moses 1 And worlds without number have I created; and I also created them for mine own purpose; and by the Son I created them, which is mine Only Begotten.
34 And the first man of all men have I called Adam, which is many.
No where in those quotes does it give details on how the worlds without number are placed and how far apart they are.. also is there other dimensions?

Or every world is a closed system. And you cannot leave it.. but you can have higher kingdoms can visit the lower ones.. maybe thats what we are seeing is the higher kingdoms visiting?

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

https://www.afp.com/en/news/2265/peculi ... earby-star

I've heard that Jerusalem is the hottest Ufo Hotspot by far. If I were an intergalactic tourist that would be my first destination. Just sayin' :D :ymhug:

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

sandman45 wrote: July 17th, 2017, 1:28 pm I think the ALien stuff is all fake.. but other visitors are possible. they look like us. not the Grey Alien weird stuff from sci fi.. also space is sci fi.

I think the other "worlds" are just observing us because we are all freaking messed up.. and maybe they are waiting and watching until we are fully ripened?
I think the Greys are likely evil spirits. They are small with no color and big black holes where the gateway to their souls should be.

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

sandman45 wrote: July 18th, 2017, 10:09 am No where in those quotes does it give details on how the worlds without number are placed and how far apart they are.. also is there other dimensions?
There are many quote about planetary location and positioning. Here are a few.
According to President Brigham Young, Abraham 5:13 [Abr. 5:13] also means that before the Fall of Adam, the earth was near the very throne of God. But when the Fall occurred, the earth literally fell or moved from the physical presence of God to its present position in our solar system. When all the effects of the Fall of Adam are finally overcome, the earth will literally move back into the presence of God. Here are President Young’s words:

“When the earth was framed and brought into existence and man was placed upon it, it was near the throne of our Father in heaven. … But when man fell, the earth fell into space, and took up its abode in this planetary system. … This is the glory the earth came from, and when it is glorified it will return again unto the presence of the Father, and it will dwell there, and these intelligent beings that I am looking at, if they live worthy of it, will dwell upon this earth.”
https://www.lds.org/ensign/1997/03/the- ... k?lang=eng
The law for a world such as ours closely parallels the law for its inhabitants. Like each of us, the earth existed for a time in the presence of God in a premortal, uncorrupted condition. Like each of us, it entered a fallen, mortal condition. Like us, it must be sanctified by being born again, first of the water and then of the Spirit. The earth has been cleansed by water baptism, and its cleansing by fire associated with the last days will allow the Holy Spirit to dwell throughout the whole earth during the Millennium when the earth, not yet glorified, will be sanctified.
https://www.lds.org/ensign/1980/09/the- ... e?lang=eng
Think of it as the Mortality Prime Directive. Humanity until the millennium does not have contact with other worlds. Planets in mortality testing aren't going to have contact with other worlds. It would negate the faith part of the Plan of Salvation if we had scientific proof of the existence of other worlds. Once the mortality testing phase is over, AKA, the second coming and after the first 6000 years, we know the windows of heaven are open and that limitation is lifted. Angels, the City of Enoch, resurrected beings, other visitors, ect will be here on the Earth during the millennium and we will know them.

We know that this is a fallen Earth for mortal testing. We have been moved from the initial creation location of this planet which was nearer to God and at sometime in the future the planet will return to His presence and become part of the Celestial Kingdom.