How the Church are dealing with the muslim problem?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Warrior Of Jah
captain of 10

How the Church are dealing with the muslim problem?

Post by Warrior Of Jah »

i'm so angry when i see a apostle speaking what they don't know about the islamism, right i know that Christ's said that our battle is not with the flesh but, we cannot close our eyes to this problem. :-w

there are a ridiculous ensign magazine that said that Maome was a man inspired by God and used by God to bring the gospel to the arab people =))
https://www.lds.org/ensign/2000/08/a-la ... d?lang=eng

i think that this fools don't know that this crap called Maome marry a 6 years old girl

every day that past i see the church more and more near and closer than the muslins and Elder Nelson, Perry and Uchtdorf love this muslim and loves the "tolerance" ok in united states in a blinded car is easy to love muslims, now go to Syria and preach your love for then while you are being raped and being
beheaded \:D/

more than 100.000 christians dead each year by the muslins and we are here thinking that nothing is wrong :ymapplause:

is the end of the world but i understand, if the Devil's had power in the hearth of Judas, that walked with Christ and many others apostles like Sidney Rigdon that saw the glory of the kingdom imagine our days leaders #-o

i will do my role, and i will protect myself, my family, my liberty and my friends, is early to war the muslins in the ocident but when this day come i will fight every one that sustains this wickdness, in my country i will permit not the muslim culture like blood, pedophile etc etc and PRESIDENT UCHTDORF OPEN YOUR EYES THE ENEMIE ARE BEHIND YOUR NOSE!!!!!!

let's pray to Ballard, or Oaks be our president, why Elder Nelson or Uchtdorf... #:-S [-X

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: How the Church are dealing with the muslim problem?

Post by Elizabeth »

Yes, it is most disheartening how the Islamic agenda of ruling the world under Sharia is being ignored.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

It s time like this when we need to have a strong testimony of the mission of the Church.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

The kickers of pricks are becoming emboldened.

oneClimbs
captain of 1,000

Post by oneClimbs »

Lamanites. Sometimes they fought them and sometimes they tried to befriend and convert them, even when the Nephite society would have rather wiped them all out.

"23 Now do ye remember, my brethren, that we said unto our brethren in the land of Zarahemla, we go up to the land of Nephi, to preach unto our brethren, the Lamanites, and they laughed us to scorn?
24 For they said unto us: Do ye suppose that ye can bring the Lamanites to the knowledge of the truth? Do ye suppose that ye can convince the Lamanites of the incorrectness of the traditions of their fathers, as stiffnecked a people as they are; whose hearts delight in the shedding of blood; whose days have been spent in the grossest iniquity; whose ways have been the ways of a transgressor from the beginning? Now my brethren, ye remember that this was their language.
25 And moreover they did say: Let us take up arms against them, that we destroy them and their iniquity out of the land, lest they overrun us and destroy us.
26 But behold, my beloved brethren, we came into the wilderness not with the intent to destroy our brethren, but with the intent that perhaps we might save some few of their souls." Alma 26:23-26

Then, thousands were converted and brought in as refugees to their own land. This caused raids to happen and in the end, 2060 sons of these refugees were instrumental in helping preserve Nephite liberty.

Warrior Of Jah
captain of 10

Post by Warrior Of Jah »

5tev3 wrote: July 10th, 2017, 6:51 am Lamanites. Sometimes they fought them and sometimes they tried to befriend and convert them, even when the Nephite society would have rather wiped them all out.
Then, thousands were converted and brought in as refugees to their own land. This caused raids to happen and in the end, 2060 sons of these refugees were instrumental in helping preserve Nephite liberty.
i agree that we cannot take away the right of the repent, but the problem is that this muslims isn't converted to the christianism, they are Lamanites living in the Zaraenla but they don't let away them abominable's culture of them religion. look at our brothers in europe, they are suffering in the hand of the Kurds and this islamic people continue to be islamic people, continue to rape, to kill, to protest against the christianism, to hate, to pratic pedophile, continue to offering risk for the christians etc.

we shouldn't allow the islamics lives his abominable culture in our liberty land, the Americas isn't suffering by the islamic hands now but our brothers in europe yes, and in the future we don't know what will happen but the doors were wide opened to this abominations.

Warrior Of Jah
captain of 10

Post by Warrior Of Jah »

the same happen with the abominable's jews and catholics people, our church needs a leader like Elder Talmage to take place in this mess and say no to this doctrines.

RAB
captain of 100

Post by RAB »

I, for one, would welcome President Uchtdorf as the prophet, as well as any other of the current apostles. Some people here are painting with very broad brushes. I have known some very good muslim folks. To say that someone should not serve as a prophet because they understand the plight of refugees, having lived it first hand, is a bit ridiculous.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

President Uchtdorf was not an Islamic refugee with the intention of raping, pillaging and murdering.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Elizabeth wrote: July 10th, 2017, 9:46 am President Uchtdorf was not an Islamic refugee with the intention of raping, pillaging and murdering.
Such tender thoughts from a member of the Relief Society. You do realize that many refugees are women, don't you? Are you going to accuse all them of "raping, pillaging and murdering" too?

sandman45
captain of 1,000

Post by sandman45 »

Warrior Of Jah wrote: July 9th, 2017, 6:08 pm i'm so angry when i see a apostle speaking what they don't know about the islamism, right i know that Christ's said that our battle is not with the flesh but, we cannot close our eyes to this problem. :-w

there are a ridiculous ensign magazine that said that Maome was a man inspired by God and used by God to bring the gospel to the arab people =))
https://www.lds.org/ensign/2000/08/a-la ... d?lang=eng

i think that this fools don't know that this crap called Maome marry a 6 years old girl

every day that past i see the church more and more near and closer than the muslins and Elder Nelson, Perry and Uchtdorf love this muslim and loves the "tolerance" ok in united states in a blinded car is easy to love muslims, now go to Syria and preach your love for then while you are being raped and being
beheaded \:D/

more than 100.000 christians dead each year by the muslins and we are here thinking that nothing is wrong :ymapplause:

is the end of the world but i understand, if the Devil's had power in the hearth of Judas, that walked with Christ and many others apostles like Sidney Rigdon that saw the glory of the kingdom imagine our days leaders #-o

i will do my role, and i will protect myself, my family, my liberty and my friends, is early to war the muslins in the ocident but when this day come i will fight every one that sustains this wickdness, in my country i will permit not the muslim culture like blood, pedophile etc etc and PRESIDENT UCHTDORF OPEN YOUR EYES THE ENEMIE ARE BEHIND YOUR NOSE!!!!!!

let's pray to Ballard, or Oaks be our president, why Elder Nelson or Uchtdorf... #:-S [-X
It is possible that mainstream telling us what the muslims are doing is a complete lie, therefore what the Apostles are doing is the right thing.

can you give us a reliable source where more than 100,000 dead each year by the muslims? its almost like the jews spouting out and changing holocaust numbers.... #rememberDresden

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

If they adhere to Sharia Law then they are guilty by association. It is the women who have the children, as many as possible to spread Sharia Law and Islam. The mothers who teach the children, some of whom send their own children to be suicide bombers.
Last edited by Elizabeth on July 10th, 2017, 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

I believe that these people are part of a group that will become powerful in America and help build the New Jerusalem. Lehi & Christ could’ve been related to them, too.

And believe it or not, but these people could be the majority of the church that survives the Cleansing of America.
Last edited by Z2100 on July 10th, 2017, 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Elizabeth wrote: July 10th, 2017, 10:09 am If they adhere to Sharia Law then they are guilty by association.
As are you guilty by association for all the deaths caused by the bombing of innocent people throughout North Africa, the Middle East and South Asia by US, Australian and Western European countries. See? Those people you just love to hate wouldn't even be refugees if your Christian allies weren't bombing them to death.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Z2100 wrote: July 10th, 2017, 10:16 am I believe that these people are part of a group that will become powerful in America and help build the New Jerusalem. Lehi & Christ could’ve been related to them, too.

And believe it or not, but these people could be the majority of the church that survives the Cleansing of America.
Hi, let's talk about some of the things in your post.

Christ descended from Ruth, who was a Moabite. Moabites, as I understand it, were descendants of Lot, the relative of Abraham. If true, that means, at least, that they were not descendants of Israel although they certainly intermarried with the children of Israel upon their return from Egypt. It is just as likely (certain?) that the Moabites intermarried with "Arabs" (whatever they were called back then). Is that how you reached the conclusion of Christ's relationship to Muslims?

What about Lehi? Do you have something you can share about him?

Thanks in advance.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

Silver wrote: July 10th, 2017, 10:49 am
Z2100 wrote: July 10th, 2017, 10:16 am I believe that these people are part of a group that will become powerful in America and help build the New Jerusalem. Lehi & Christ could’ve been related to them, too.

Christ descended from Ruth, who was a Moabite. Moabites, as I understand it, were descendants of Lot, the relative of Abraham. If true, that means, at least, that they were not descendants of Israel although they certainly intermarried with the children of Israel upon their return from Egypt. It is just as likely (certain?) that the Moabites intermarried with "Arabs" (whatever they were called back then). Is that how you reached the conclusion of Christ's relationship to Muslims?

Thanks in advance.

I thought Christ would share some of the same DNA wth the Middle Eastern Peoples. As for Lehi, Him and his family could’ve been Arabs. But since they’re from Jerusalem, many people should see them as Jews. Does the BoM state that they were Jews? Ive read somewhere that there were Arab people in Israel for a few millenniums and there still is, and Lehi and his family could’ve had Arab in their blood.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Z2100 wrote: July 10th, 2017, 11:00 am

Thanks in advance.

I thought Christ would share some of the same DNA wth the Middle Eastern Peoples. As for Lehi, Him and his family could’ve been Arabs. But since they’re from Jerusalem, many people should see them as Jews. Does the BoM state that they were Jews? Ive read somewhere that there were Arab people in Israel for a few millenniums and there still is, and Lehi and his family could’ve had Arab in their blood.
OK, thanks. Let us know if you find anything that makes a positive connection. It certainly is an important issue, especially now.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Elizabeth wrote: July 10th, 2017, 10:09 am If they adhere to Sharia Law then they are guilty by association. It is the women who have the children, as many as possible to spread Sharia Law and Islam. The mothers who teach the children, some of whom send their own children to be suicide bombers.
Is it now? Is it really women who bear children? I think I represent everyone here, Elizabeth, in thanking you for teaching us that it is female Muslims who give birth. Tell us now, O Wise One, which gender gives birth to all the pasty white folks who are bombing the innocent Muslims to death?

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Z2100 wrote: July 10th, 2017, 11:00 am I thought Christ would share some of the same DNA wth the Middle Eastern Peoples. As for Lehi, Him and his family could’ve been Arabs. But since they’re from Jerusalem, many people should see them as Jews. Does the BoM state that they were Jews? Ive read somewhere that there were Arab people in Israel for a few millenniums and there still is, and Lehi and his family could’ve had Arab in their blood.
A few thoughts for your consideration:

1) Ishmael, whose daughters married the sons of Lehi, is clearly an Arab:
"The proverbial ancestor of the Arabs is Ishmael. His is one of the few Old Testament names which is also at home in ancient Arabia... In Lehi's friend Ishmael we surely have a man of the desert. Lehi, faced with the prospect of a long journey in the wilderness, sent back for Ishmael, who promptly followed into the desert with a large party; this means that he must have been hardly less adept at moving than Lehi himself. The interesting thing is that Nephi takes Ishmael (unlike Zoram) completely for granted, never explaining who he is or how he fits into the picture—the act of sending for him seems to be the most natural thing in the world, as does the marriage of his daughters with Lehi's sons. Since it has ever been the custom among the desert people for a man to marry the daughter of his paternal uncle (bint 'ammi), it is hard to avoid the impression that Lehi and Ishmael were related."
- Hugh Nibley, Lehi in the Desert
2) Lehi is descended from Manasseh, who is the son of Joseph (Alma 10:3). Consider the following:
With Lehi we already have a rich mixture of Near Eastern blood. He was of the tribe of Half-Manasseh, which may mean that he was half Aramaic or Arabic to begin with. The family of Ishmael belonging in that same tradition, with a name like that, should almost certainly have been of the desert strain. The Manasseh part was in turn half Egyptian, and the Egyptians from the beginning were a blend of "nomads, cattle raisers, farmers, Africans, Asiatics, Semites, and Hamites." The infiltration of these people began in the earliest times and mounted steadily through the centuries, families of every class enjoying strong infusions of "foreign" blood.
- Hugh Nibley, The Prophetic Book of Mormon
Here's where it gets interesting:

3) Joseph of Egypt married Asenath, the daughter of a heathen Egyptian Priest:
Asenath, Asenith and Osnat (/ˈæsᵻnæθ/, Hebrew: אָסְנַת, Modern Osnát, Tiberian ʾåsənaṯ) is a figure in the Book of Genesis (41:45, 41:50-52), an Egyptian woman who Pharaoh gave to Joseph, son of Jacob, to be his wife. The daughter of Potipherah, a priest of Heliopolis, she bore Joseph two sons, Manasseh and Ephraim, who became the patriarchs of the Israelite tribes of Manasseh and Ephraim.

Modern scholarship says her name derives from the Egyptian language name "she who belongs to (the goddess) Neith" and that her name may be phonetically transliterated from the New Kingdom-era Egyptian hieroglyphs Ns-Nt.[1]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asenath
4) What race was Asenath? Let's see: the Egyptians claimed the Priesthood through Ham, through whom "sprang that race which preserved the curse in the land" (Abraham 1:21-24).
5) The majority of church members are of the tribe of Ephraim, ie: descendants of Joseph and Asenath, thus descended through "that race which preserved the curse in the land". :-o :-o :-o

Conclusions:
A) The Nephites/Lamanites had their heritage from Arab as well as Israelite and Egyptian ancestors.
B) Joseph mixed his seed with that of the descendants of the Priesthood of Egypt, which had the curse of Ham. The tribes of Ephraim and Manasseh are sprung from those roots. Hence,
C) The majority of us are of the tribe of Ephraim. Ergo, we all got a little "Egyptian" in us.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

iWriteStuff wrote: July 10th, 2017, 11:36 am
Z2100 wrote: July 10th, 2017, 11:00 am I thought Christ would share some of the same DNA wth the Middle Eastern Peoples. As for Lehi, Him and his family could’ve been Arabs. But since they’re from Jerusalem, many people should see them as Jews. Does the BoM state that they were Jews? Ive read somewhere that there were Arab people in Israel for a few millenniums and there still is, and Lehi and his family could’ve had Arab in their blood.
A few thoughts for your consideration:

1) Ishmael, whose daughters married the sons of Lehi, is clearly an Arab:
"The proverbial ancestor of the Arabs is Ishmael. His is one of the few Old Testament names which is also at home in ancient Arabia... In Lehi's friend Ishmael we surely have a man of the desert. Lehi, faced with the prospect of a long journey in the wilderness, sent back for Ishmael, who promptly followed into the desert with a large party; this means that he must have been hardly less adept at moving than Lehi himself. The interesting thing is that Nephi takes Ishmael (unlike Zoram) completely for granted, never explaining who he is or how he fits into the picture—the act of sending for him seems to be the most natural thing in the world, as does the marriage of his daughters with Lehi's sons. Since it has ever been the custom among the desert people for a man to marry the daughter of his paternal uncle (bint 'ammi), it is hard to avoid the impression that Lehi and Ishmael were related."
- Hugh Nibley, Lehi in the Desert
Am I dreaming or did I once read that the Lehi/Ishmael relationship was better described in the lost 116 pages of manuscript? According to that translation, the daughters of Lehi & Sariah had already married the sons of Ishmael prior to Lehi taking his pet into the desert. (Lehi was told to take his family and "flea into the wilderness.")

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Praise to the Dieter,
Whose love is much sweeter,
Than that of vicious tyrants,
And their cheering little ants.

God is love and so are the commandments.
Love one another, as I have loved you.
Anything less than this cometh of evil.
Faith, hope and charity, and the greatest of these is charity.
Charity doesn't include the self-righteous labeling of 1.8 billion as evil.
Last edited by Silver on July 10th, 2017, 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

http://scholarsarchive.byu.edu/cgi/view ... ntext=jbms

A BYU article on the daughters of Lehi.

MMbelieve
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by MMbelieve »

Silver wrote: July 10th, 2017, 10:17 am
Elizabeth wrote: July 10th, 2017, 10:09 am If they adhere to Sharia Law then they are guilty by association.
As are you guilty by association for all the deaths caused by the bombing of innocent people throughout North Africa, the Middle East and South Asia by US, Australian and Western European countries. See? Those people you just love to hate wouldn't even be refugees if your Christian allies weren't bombing them to death.
Huh? Syria created these refugees because of rebel attacks. The Syrian people want to go home, they want to stay in their country but it's not safe to do so. It's a very sad situation.

Talk to a real Syrian refugee...they wish they could be home.

MMbelieve
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by MMbelieve »

Silver wrote: July 10th, 2017, 11:23 am
Elizabeth wrote: July 10th, 2017, 10:09 am If they adhere to Sharia Law then they are guilty by association. It is the women who have the children, as many as possible to spread Sharia Law and Islam. The mothers who teach the children, some of whom send their own children to be suicide bombers.
Is it now? Is it really women who bear children? I think I represent everyone here, Elizabeth, in thanking you for teaching us that it is female Muslims who give birth. Tell us now, O Wise One, which gender gives birth to all the pasty white folks who are bombing the innocent Muslims to death?
Silver, put the booze down man.

MMbelieve
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by MMbelieve »

Z2100 wrote: July 10th, 2017, 11:00 am

Thanks in advance.

What type of jew was Christ? I have heard of Sephardic and Ashkenazi. Your post just made me wonder if perhaps you knew.