Sex with spirits/demons what do you think about this spiritism doctrine?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Warrior Of Jah
captain of 10

Sex with spirits/demons what do you think about this spiritism doctrine?

Post by Warrior Of Jah »

Today I was talking with a spiritism friend that believe in this. I have no idea to how to contest this doctrine and I want to know what you can say me about that. He told me that when a man make sex with a woman this spirits (could be demons or dead people) can participate for the self pleasure or to create "hybrid beings" as well. According to him, the same happen when you drunk, drug, masturbate etc, there are spirits that wants to feel this sensations of the flesh and stay surrounding you and your body.

Considering that the spiritual world is in this earth i think that this is perfectly possible but, this could be also a great apostasy.
I haven't an answer and I wanna know what do you have to say me about this question in the vision of the church's leaders and about the spiritism in general terms.

Thanks!

brianj
captain of 1,000

Re: Sex with spirits/demons what do you think about this spiritism doctrine?

Post by brianj »

There are two classes of spirits around us: those that have lost their bodies and those who have never had a body. I'm sure that those who have died will want to experience any physical sensation they can to satisfy addictions, and I expect that spirits who will never have a body want to experience sensations they will never fully experience because of their choices.

But I really don't believe that when a pair of faithful people make love they are inviting demons into an orgy. That's contrary to church teachings. And demons aren't born of people who are trying to make mortal babies. Demons were created when they refused to repent and were cast out of heaven.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

Yes. Need I say more? Yes, this does happen. It happens in the spirit and the physical plane. The still small voice will warn you of things that are not right. When things are not right, then it is like having a dirty dark garage. There are going to be spiders in the corners. There are going to be evil spirits and things of that nature.

I think Jesus was so simple to focus on repentance and receiving the Holy Spirit. The baptism washes away all the evil spirits and entities that reside in the dark spots in our minds and hearts. The Holy Spirit reveals the truth and fills up the space with cleanliness.

When you have darkness in your mind and soul then bad and dark things happen. Any bad habit or temptation your what not you struggle with is going to attract entities.

Some people's sins are so evil, such as satanic rituals, where the whoredoms and murders are so evil, it gives demons and vipers the power to completely take over the body. We can't seem them now but they will become more visible during the harvest and separation of the wheat and the tares. And when they do, it will seem as if we are living in a sci fi movie.

I think Simon Parkes addressed the subject of hybrids on wolfspirit radio June 4, 2017 and near the beginning he talks about hybrids as far as the secret government programs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb1AbZH__sI&t=2619s
I consider Simon Parkes an expert on the telestial realms, to put it in Mormon lingo. He is a ufo guy so you may think 'no no, no such thing' but before I got introduced to him I had a vision during a dream, just like Nephi's dream where the angel said 'look' and I looked and was shown things. The angel showed me the telestial kingdom, and it is just like star wars and star trek. Just like earth has animals, the telestial kingdom is full of all different races and kinds. There are hybrids of all kinds both alien and spiritual.

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

But where do you draw a line? I mean, we're talking drinking, smoking , sex etc or other things as well? I mean, yeah, theres some spirits that may want to join in when you are having sex or drinking but,by the same token, I bet theres loads of them, that would like to go for a bike ride with you, or hop on into your 2 seater roadster and feel the wind in your hair :D
So what would be the rules here and how would it all be regulated?
Very interesting thread x

Warrior Of Jah
captain of 10

Post by Warrior Of Jah »

brianj wrote: July 9th, 2017, 7:08 pm There are two classes of spirits around us: those that have lost their bodies and those who have never had a body. I'm sure that those who have died will want to experience any physical sensation they can to satisfy addictions, and I expect that spirits who will never have a body want to experience sensations they will never fully experience because of their choices.

But I really don't believe that when a pair of faithful people make love they are inviting demons into an orgy. That's contrary to church teachings. And demons aren't born of people who are trying to make mortal babies. Demons were created when they refused to repent and were cast out of heaven.
this is interessing, but if the spirits can do this, what could restrain them to do this thing in the life of the faithful people too? Job was a faithful man but, the Devil's disturbed his life.

my missions president told me sometime ago that the Devil's have power in the elements of Earth, but his power is limited, we are made by the powder of the earth and water too, satans can to afflict us with disseases, depression, vices, mental disturbes etc, this is real scary because we don't know how this work and how we are defended if we are defended and for some what, but otherwise our doctrine taught nothing about this, perhaps this isn't important but... :-?

Warrior Of Jah
captain of 10

Post by Warrior Of Jah »

Juliet wrote: July 9th, 2017, 8:28 pm I think Simon Parkes addressed the subject of hybrids on wolfspirit radio June 4, 2017 and near the beginning he talks about hybrids as far as the secret government programs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb1AbZH__sI&t=2619s
I consider Simon Parkes an expert on the telestial realms, to put it in Mormon lingo. He is a ufo guy so you may think 'no no, no such thing' but before I got introduced to him I had a vision during a dream, just like Nephi's dream where the angel said 'look' and I looked and was shown things. The angel showed me the telestial kingdom, and it is just like star wars and star trek. Just like earth has animals, the telestial kingdom is full of all different races and kinds. There are hybrids of all kinds both alien and spiritual.
who is this guy? i wanna know where is the primary source of this information

Warrior Of Jah
captain of 10

Post by Warrior Of Jah »

dafty wrote: July 10th, 2017, 1:55 am But where do you draw a line? I mean, we're talking drinking, smoking , sex etc or other things as well? I mean, yeah, theres some spirits that may want to join in when you are having sex or drinking but,by the same token, I bet theres loads of them, that would like to go for a bike ride with you, or hop on into your 2 seater roadster and feel the wind in your hair :D
So what would be the rules here and how would it all be regulated?
Very interesting thread x
sad but true, if these spirits wants a body they are chasing us everywhere to feel what we feel, i think that they spend all the days of them existence trying to posses our body 24 hours per day #-o they want to eat, to drink, to run, to talk they just want a body, the conditions of this body doesn't matter (Jesus casting out demons for the pigs demonstrates this)

what is your feeling in knowing that a legion of fallen children's spirits likes your body? =)) i was talking with my stake's president about that and he said me that your sister was having problems in the marriage, and after a fight with his husband my president that was bishop in this time goes to them house's and she was possessed by demons and she changed her eyes, voice and start to shake until them pray and put her to sleep, he told me that the spirits was cousing this divergence in them marriage

RAB
captain of 100

Post by RAB »

He shall have power to bruise our heels, but we shall have power to crush his head. I do not believe we can be possessed unless we invite it through very poor choices. We still have our agency, which includes just one spirit in our bodies...our own.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

Warrior Of Jah wrote: July 10th, 2017, 7:41 am
Juliet wrote: July 9th, 2017, 8:28 pm I think Simon Parkes addressed the subject of hybrids on wolfspirit radio June 4, 2017 and near the beginning he talks about hybrids as far as the secret government programs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb1AbZH__sI&t=2619s
who is this guy? i wanna know where is the primary source of this information
www.simonparkes.org, he is an experiencer. He has had primarily mantid species working with him since he was a child. I had private session with him as he helps people deprogram from mind control and the black military trauma induced mind control projects and satanic ritual abuse. I told him about my astral vision where I had a badge with an upside down question mark and circle. He told me it was the secret space program. The government does a lot of work in the spirit realm, which Simon Parkes refers to as 4d, and the terrestrial kingdom he refers to as 5d.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

There is the possibility that in Genesis Lucifer not only tempted Eve to partake of the fruit, but that they engaged in sexual intercourse. That could explain why God made it clear that Eve and his seed could not produce children.
Genesis 3:15 - And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
Of course "seed" is often a reference to reproduction in the Bible. Here we are told that Satan cannot reproduce with a human, but we have no idea what composition or feeling his body might have. Later we see the Sons of God impregnating human women (no reference to rape either, probably lining up like groupies at a rock concert) and producing Nephilim. Some of these tried to assassinate Noah: https://www.lds.org/friend/1994/06/noah?lang=eng

So can one experience a walk in from a spirit? only if invited I assume. Since pig DNA is so similar to human it is probably the reason the evil spirits tried to inhabit pigs when Jesus cured the possessed man. The pigs committed suicide rather than be inhabited, but humans can make choices that are evil. However, that is the extent it goes I believe.

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

Fiannan wrote: July 12th, 2017, 4:41 am There is the possibility that in Genesis Lucifer not only tempted Eve to partake of the fruit, but that they engaged in sexual intercourse. That could explain why God made it clear that Eve and his seed could not produce children.
Genesis 3:15 - And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
Of course "seed" is often a reference to reproduction in the Bible. Here we are told that Satan cannot reproduce with a human, but we have no idea what composition or feeling his body might have. Later we see the Sons of God impregnating human women (no reference to rape either, probably lining up like groupies at a rock concert) and producing Nephilim. Some of these tried to assassinate Noah: https://www.lds.org/friend/1994/06/noah?lang=eng

So can one experience a walk in from a spirit? only if invited I assume. Since pig DNA is so similar to human it is probably the reason the evil spirits tried to inhabit pigs when Jesus cured the possessed man. The pigs committed suicide rather than be inhabited, but humans can make choices that are evil. However, that is the extent it goes I believe.
I know that it may be a a question that should be asked on a different thread, but since you mentioned it Ill go ahead and ask anyway lol Do you really believe in a sexuall intercourse between Eve and Lucifer/Satan? Even putting aside modern day prophets' rebuttal of this idea, my problem with it is pretty simple-There have been and will be countless creations, with countless Eves partaking of the fruit to start off the telestial adventure. Why on earth, would GOD want all of them creations to start with an adolterous sexuall fling of the mother of all living?
I am aware of many on this forum that seem to believe it as well, many of whom I respect for their knowledge, thats why Im asking and sure would love some more insights.
thanx