The State of Delaware Legalizes Abortion through all Nine Months of pregnancy

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Tree
captain of 100

The State of Delaware Legalizes Abortion through all Nine Months of pregnancy

Post by Tree »

Delaware gave pro-abortion advocates a rare but big win last week when Gov. John Carney signed a bill making it legal to kill unborn babies through all nine months of pregnancy.

Proponents of the bill drafted it out of fear the Supreme Court might someday overturn the 1973 Roe v. Wade ruling that legalized abortion nationwide.

“This is a reaction from the abortion lobby to President Trump winning, and Neil Gorsuch’s confirmation, and the anticipation of President Trump appointing additional Supreme Court justices,” Susan B. Anthony List spokeswoman Mallory Quigley told me.

The pro-life group spent nearly $100,000 to run radio ads and digital campaigns, send mail, and call constituents to encourage opposition to the bill.

More Here:
http://www.christianheadlines.com/news/ ... onths.html

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Re: The State of Delaware Legalizes Abortion through all Nine Months of pregnancy

Post by Sunain »

What is the minimum number of months that a baby can suvive premature now? I think I remember seeing that most premature 2nd and 3rd trimester babies can survive now. 9 months is literally murder.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Re: The State of Delaware Legalizes Abortion through all Nine Months of pregnancy

Post by tribrac »

Our society is so full of contradictions, sometimes I step back and look in amazement. The current culture is that it is nice to be nice and forbidden to bully or criticize anyone especially a protected class. But the niceties end at the most innocent and vulnerable.

What is interesting to me is how our societal norms make it so that we barely blink an eye at abortion but turning off a girls microphone in a church meeting is an offense punishable by violence.

so interesting.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

Not interesting to me.
Sickening. Shocking, really.
dc

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

Time for everyone with a conscience to move out of Delaware.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Mark 9:
42 And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

Matchmaker wrote: June 20th, 2017, 5:36 pm Time for everyone with a conscience to move out of Delaware.
I dosent matter where you live. It's time for people to start being a celestial people.

gclayjr
captain of 1,000

Post by gclayjr »

Gosnell, -> Philadelphia, Now Delaware. I guess there is plenty of evil near me. Actually, there was a Planned Parenthood office that opened up in the middle of nowhere about 2 miles from my house. However, after a short time it became vacant, and it has been vacant for the past several years.

Regards,

George Clay

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Post by Sirocco »

Thank God I never have been nor wish to go to Delaware beyond getting a keychain (1 for every state).

Yahtzee
captain of 100

Post by Yahtzee »

It doesn't matter when they kill the baby. 27 weeks is second trimester. 29 is third. So what? At what point in gestation does this ever become less horrific? Maybe we want to think these "mothers" have developed some sort of attachment after enduring so much physical difficulties for someone else, so it seems worse. But these are people willing to murder babies we're dealing with. They don't operate the same.
(I'm usually more compassionate. I know women who've aborted babies and they live in a personal hell. But I'm just so heart sick and angry about this. Make it stop!!)

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

Silver wrote: June 20th, 2017, 5:44 pm Mark 9:
42 And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.
I bet if you were to poll most of the citizens of Delaware asking them if they believed in God and the Bible, the majority of them would say yes.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Matchmaker wrote: June 21st, 2017, 4:53 am
Silver wrote: June 20th, 2017, 5:44 pm Mark 9:
I bet if you were to poll most of the citizens of Delaware asking them if they believed in God and the Bible, the majority of them would say yes.
Right, they've conceived a gentle form of deity that will forgive them with very little effort on their part such as simply saying that they believe in God.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

The current leader of the Swedish government said that if a midwife (note that: midwife) is unwilling to perform an abortion that person should look for another job.

https://www.thelocal.se/20170623/all-pr ... swedish-pm

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

Sunain wrote: June 20th, 2017, 4:22 pm What is the minimum number of months that a baby can suvive premature now? I think I remember seeing that most premature 2nd and 3rd trimester babies can survive now. 9 months is literally murder.
My granddaughter was born at 24 1/2 weeks. She weighed 1 lb 11 oz. Although she had several things to overcome she is thriving today and a healthy rambunctious cutie pie. O:-)

When I think about how tiny yet so perfectly formed she was when born and how many people are aborting still at that gestation age just makes me ill. AND ANGRY. (no gestation age is okay with me for that matter to abort) X(