'Preparing a People' Conference

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

'Preparing a People' Conference

Post by EmmaLee »

Times like this, I wish I lived in SE Idaho. What a hoot this would be! An email I rec'd today -

Tickets On Sale Now for July 15, 2017
Preparing A People Conference - Rexburg Tabernacle

We're pleased that Shawn Littlebear & Chad Daybell are joining together to share some great news at this Conference! Not only did Chad's new Book, "Living on the Edge of Heaven" just come out in May about his life, lessons, and what his ancestors have taught him along the way, but both these natural Storytellers have several more exciting things to announce!

Mike & Nancy James just filmed footage from Shawn's Hometown & Native American Pow Wows in Oklahoma just 2 weeks ago. Come experience sacred stories from converts, missionaries, the Oklahoma Temple, and gatherings few of us have experienced.

Also speaking at the conference will be David Warwick, Shelle McDermott, Jon Miller, Pamela Romney Openshaw, Julie Rowe, and other surprise Video Testimonies. Find more about each speaker at: www.PreparingAPeople.com
DISCOUNT TICKET PRICES until June 30th - $40 (normal price $50)
Ticket price includes A BUFFET LUNCH catered by BYU Idaho.

THE FIRST 100 PEOPLE to Register will receive FREE ONLINE STREAMING on any device, of a talk given at last year's Zion Conference by Thom Harrison [that is "Spencer", by the way].

We are offering an ADDITIONAL INCENTIVE for those who want to share this unique day with loved ones!

1. Forward this Email to 20 friends or family you feel would be interested in this Conference.
2. Add our Email in the "CC" or "BCC" (line under your emails), or copy and forward your SENT email to us at: [email protected] Must include your 20 family/friend emails.
YOU GET A THANK-YOU Bonus Back when you check in! ONE of these options:
• A Zion Conference Video Streamed Online on any device,
• A Door Prize (Music, Art, etc.)
• A Free DVD/Book from a Conf. Speaker

Buy Tickets Directly Here

Watch Rexburg author & publisher Chad Daybell discuss his latest projects and his lecture at the upcoming Preparing A People Conference.

mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Re: 'Preparing a People' Conference

Post by mirkwood »

Ugh.

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Post by friendsofthe »

Mirkwood wrote: Ugh.

Ya, that’s kind of how this “confrence” strikes me as well.

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

I don't know whether to laugh, face-palm, or just shake my head.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

There are many different groups, clubs, hobbies, interests, this interest in prepping and spiritual end times is one of the things that appeals to a segment of the LDS people. I just hope that those who shell out 50.00 to attend recognize that this is a business for the people involved. I hope they don't think this is a spiritual movement, it's a business that has tapped into a way to make money off the interests and concerns of some people.

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

Good Heavens! Please let Armageddon happen--imminently soon before this abomination takes place.

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Post by Sirocco »

Sounds interesting to me but I weirdly like stuff like that, I suppose since it is all new to me, hearing people talk about stuff on the church stage and like stories and such.
Some pretty moving stuff, like one lady talked about bullying, which resonated with me.

I also like books lol
And food, and by God I would try my hardest to eat as much as humanly possible lol

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS
captain of 100

Post by I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS »

Christmas is coming early for AVOWITES. I wonder what prophetic gems will be shared.😃