Pocket Knife You Collect?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Galleny
Hi, I'm new.

Pocket Knife You Collect?

Post by Galleny »

I like all kind of pocket knives. So I also like to collect the pocket knife. Please allow me to discussion about the pocket knife with you. What pocket knife you use?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: Pocket Knife You Collect?

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Leatherman Squirt; have you got one of those?
Last edited by BeNotDeceived on June 8th, 2017, 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

djinwa
captain of 100

Post by djinwa »

That's funny. Someone on their first post, obviously foreigner, comes on an LDS Freedom Forum to discuss pocket knives, saying that 4 times. Then I have knife ads popping up.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

My every day knife is a Buck. My truck also carries a knife in its pocket. It's called a K-Bar.

I have a few more. I even took a knife making class. Heat up a bar of steel and pound on it with a hammer. Repeat that dozens of times and it starts to look like a knife. Sort of.

Tell us more about your knives, Galleny, and welcome to LDSFF.

scottja
captain of 100

Post by scottja »

SOG Flash II
I like it because it sits below the edge of the pocket, better concealed than most, blade hinge is down, I can hang my thumb on my jeans pocket, and when i need a small knife, its already in the palm of my hand. I can flick it open with my thumb as I'm drawing from my pocket.

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

I think this is a bait and switch thread.

Swiss army or nothing - the only thing I trust.
Only collect multi-tools

Victornox Ranger Grip 79 130cm, my latest purchase...

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

I like my Spiderco Tenacious, but there are plenty of good knives out there and I waste enough time preaching the superiority of the M1911 to want a holy war over knives.