Good Behavior Trump Debate Thread

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Re: Good Behavior Trump Debate Thread

Post by freedomforall »

iWriteStuff wrote: June 24th, 2017, 8:00 am
freedomforall wrote: June 24th, 2017, 12:53 am Didn't you just described Silver to the T?
Sure, or pretty much everyone participating on this thread, including those who fail to completely read posts before trashing them or who respond with incessant YouTube videos, as though they are a sufficient replacement for independent thought.

You don't want to see what's there and Silver refuses to give praise to the man who is bombing Syria and threatening to do the same to N. Korea. I don't see that changing any time soon and obviously Silver is going to keep posting so why don't you try ignoring for a while?
And why should we read the whole post(s)? The answer stares you right in the face. The true answer is that you, for the most part, agree with him. Two peas, side by side, in the same pod.
Even these two ladies have independent thought.

I would say you two are outnumbered pertaining to this hate Trump crap. And, yes, I see it as a situation of self-centered status. If you want to agree with Silver, fine, but don't put the others here in a mold of your own making. We know how liberals think and talk; a one track mind picking out every bad thing that possibly can be found and then building a case around it, even to the extent of many people out in the streets yelling at the top of their lungs in a stupor, oblivious to what it takes to truly make America what she is and was meant to be. Right has become wrong and good principles have been replaced with discord and hate...and for what? Money from the "haves" taken away and given to the "have nots" Free bread, milk and cheese? Tolerance of evil and upheaval?
Even our Prophets have told us that many of the Saints are helping to promote Unconstitutional programs, the very thing that has turned our great nation upside down.

But a few only worry about Trump, when a real enemy could slip right into your living room and take you out.

I'm not suggesting Trump is perfect or the ideal POTUS, but he is a darn sight better than what the Dems would have done. Come on!, what's the difference? A president deciding to go to war, or a bunch of hoodlums going door to door and having their way with the home owners, even to the point of making you bow to Allah six times a day or get beheaded. This is a no-brainer...except for Trump haters.

I posted videos because some of them have a great message like "Walk a Mile in My Shoes", "Skip a Rope" to name a couple. The song about HC is good also.

So there we have it, folks. Sorry if you are offended by truth.

Someday all Saints will have to come together in thought and action if they expect to reside with Jesus as "one". A house divided is dangerous.

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

Whew IW, FFA doesn't give spankings, that was a Marine &@$&@"- slap! That's gonna leave a mark!

I concur with all he said. Trump has created hope in America, he is pro veterans, pro stopping illegal immigration, pro bringing jobs back, pro American. He's not perfect, but I don't think we could have done any better. You don't have to read between the lines with him, he is blunt, abrupt, and has a heart of gold. His children
are a testament to him and his vested interest in America.

Time will tell, and I got nothin but time. Our children are too good to live with what Hillary would have created.

Trump landed on his feet running, he's setting it straight.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

How about this, Trump haters? Court rooms with Judges that will not allow a copy of our Constitution to be in the pocket of anyone therein, or even mentioned, in this particular case, the Bundy Trial.

How about a man that stood up waving a bible and yelling. "treason, treason, treason?

This abuse is all across our nation. We have become slaves to those who take law into their own hands, those wearing robes, guns and badges and defying Constitutional principles and God-given inalienable rights.

There is much, much more to seeing the works of secret combinations than simply looking at Trump.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

freedomforall wrote: June 24th, 2017, 2:39 pm

I would say you two are outnumbered pertaining to this hate Trump crap. A
Never said I hated Trump. Dare ya to find any such statement. I said I don't trust him and his actions are those of a Gadianton. I've never even attacked the fella, just explained where I think he's wrong. I'd explain more, but you've already told me you don't read anything I write, so what's the point? For every fact I give you (with substantiating evidence and logical explanation), you counter with personal attacks and rants about Muslims coming into my house to kill me. Clearly you're not going to debate the points with me, so I guess this "attack the messenger, not the message" strategy combined with YouTube videos is all you care to contribute to the conversation.

I don't mind being outnumbered. I don't even mind the vitriol you spew. That's between you and your maker. It certainly doesn't help me take you seriously, though. Siamese twins as a defense to Trump unlawfully bombing other countries.... truly original defense, I'll give you that. :ymapplause:

Here's my suggestion - if you don't like the evidence that indicts Trump, then start your own thread with any evidence you can find that supports him. I promise I'll even read it. O:-)

Edit: Here, I even helped give you a start. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=45799

I look forward to reading your contributions.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

iWriteStuff wrote: June 24th, 2017, 3:32 pm
freedomforall wrote: June 24th, 2017, 2:39 pm

I would say you two are outnumbered pertaining to this hate Trump crap. A
Never said I hated Trump. Dare ya to find any such statement. I said I don't trust him and his actions are those of a Gadianton. I've never even attacked the fella, just explained where I think he's wrong. I'd explain more, but you've already told me you don't read anything I write, so what's the point? For every fact I give you (with substantiating evidence and logical explanation), you counter with personal attacks and rants about Muslims coming into my house to kill me. Clearly you're not going to debate the points with me, so I guess this "attack the messenger, not the message" strategy combined with YouTube videos is all you care to contribute to the conversation.

I don't mind being outnumbered. I don't even mind the vitriol you spew. That's between you and your maker. It certainly doesn't help me take you seriously, though. Siamese twins as a defense to Trump unlawfully bombing other countries.... truly original defense, I'll give you that. :ymapplause:

Here's my suggestion - if you don't like the evidence that indicts Trump, then start your own thread with any evidence you can find that supports him. I promise I'll even read it. O:-)

Edit: Here, I even helped give you a start. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=45799

I look forward to reading your contributions.
I didn't attend college. I barely graduated from High school. I am not learned to any high degree. So I have no high level of knowledge to throw around like a bright, red flag whipping in wind. So if my posting of things that aid my deficiencies offend or annoy you, too bad.

This passage explains unequivocally how I feel about people that can say a lot, yet have no substantial, viable points worthy of my attention.

2 Nephi 9:28-29,42
28 O that cunning plan of the evil one! O the vainness, and the frailties, and the foolishness of men! When they are learned they think they are wise, and they hearken not unto the counsel of God, for they set it aside, supposing they know of themselves, wherefore, their wisdom is foolishness and it profiteth them not. And they shall perish.

Do I need to explain the passage to you?

Now, since I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, ask yourself these two is questions: 1) Is the Savior a liberal or a conservative? I can even supply a hint.

2) Does Jesus teach by compulsory means or by allowing free will and choice?

Therefore, when a person comes here and says in essence: My purpose here is to sway people. I am remaining here until everyone abandons Trump...by what means is he engaged in? Just who is his instructor?

Oh, the Siamese twins thing had nothing to do with Trump. It was to prove that even two heads together can have independent thoughts, so they cannot be construed as being two peas in the same pod. Goes to show you don't read my whole posts, either. You build a fake case over misinformation. Tah, tah.

Silver...IWrite... :-? :-?

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

freedomforall wrote: June 24th, 2017, 4:26 pm I didn't attend college. I barely graduated from High school. I am not learned to any high degree. So I have no high level of knowledge to throw around like a bright, red flag whipping in wind. So if my posting of things that aid my deficiencies offend or annoy you, too bad.

This passage explains unequivocally how I feel about people that can say a lot, yet have no substantial, viable points worthy of my attention.

2 Nephi 9:28-29,42
28 O that cunning plan of the evil one! O the vainness, and the frailties, and the foolishness of men! When they are learned they think they are wise, and they hearken not unto the counsel of God, for they set it aside, supposing they know of themselves, wherefore, their wisdom is foolishness and it profiteth them not. And they shall perish.

Do I need to explain the passage to you? When I graduated from college I realized how little I knew. Hardly a self congratulatory back-patting experience. It was at that moment I decided to learn as much as I could from the best sources possible. This means I rarely watch tv and never watch YouTube videos. If it can't be explained in a book, I don't want it twisted in a video. I never watch the news; I read it only, then I look deeper. I suggest the same for anyone seeking truth. Oh, and ask God, who giveth to all men liberally.... jk I taunt. :))

Now, since I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, ask yourself these two is questions: 1) Is the Savior a liberal or a conservative? I can even supply a hint. “Our heavenly Father is more liberal in His views, and boundless in His mercies and blessings, than we are ready to believe or receive." - Joseph Smith. Oh, and he doesn't advocate for war. He calls for peace. That's not what Trump is doing. To that point, I don't think God binds himself by petty labels. I think He stands for truth. Ergo, I look for truth. Was Trump telling the truth when he said engaging in foreign wars without Congressional approval was unconstitutional? I believe in that case he was spot on.

2) Does Jesus teach by compulsory means or by allowing free will and choice?

Therefore, when a person comes here and says in essence: My purpose here is to sway people. I am remaining here until everyone abandons Trump...by what means is he engaged in? Just who is his instructor? So Silver has an agenda. So what? You do too. Can you converse with him without getting personal or attacking his character? This is your test as much as it is his. How are you doing?

Oh, the Siamese twins thing had nothing to do with Trump. It was to prove that even two heads together can have independent thoughts, so they cannot be construed as being two peas in the same pod. Goes to show you don't read my whole posts, either. You build a fake case over misinformation. Tah, tah. My point was you attacked Silver and I, referring to us as two peas in the same pod, incapable of independent thought, etc instead of defending Trump in a principled manner. This is the "Good Behavior Trump Debate Thread", not the "Bash Silver and IWS Thread", although you're welcome to start one if you feel like it. Rather, I have given you a thread to show your support of Trump in word and deed. You can stay here all you want, sure, but if personal attacks are all you have in you.... #-o

Silver...IWrite... :-? :-?
Again, I invite you to demonstrate how great Trump is in the thread I created for you. The opposition will stay here, I assure you. Well, I will anyway. Aside from setting it up and reading it, I won't pursue point/counterpoint debate with you there unless cordially invited.

FWIW my father went to all of one semester of college and quit. He's the best read, most self sufficient man I know, owner of several businesses. Highly intelligent. I don't look down on anyone who hasn't been to college. :ymhug:

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

Where is IW and what have you done to him?

The thread posted by you concerning FFA is nothing more than sarcasm! Silver is a plant, and I'm sure you have your own opinions but no need to become vicious like the bad company you seem to admire, you can't get in the pig pen and not get dirty.
It's the ole switch and bait, " Can you even converse with Silver and not attack him?" HE IS THE ATTACKER! Ate up with hate, frothing at the mouth in his attacks on President Trump.

I don't care what his agenda is, he's not coming here behaving like he does and not face opposition to his rants.
And I'm not your friend anymore, I want my class ring back you two timing Casanova! 🐑

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

eddie wrote: June 24th, 2017, 9:41 pm Where is IW and what have you done to him?

The thread posted by you concerning FFA is nothing more than sarcasm! Silver is a plant, and I'm sure you have your own opinions but no need to become vicious like the bad company you seem to admire, you can't get in the pig pen and not get dirty.
It's the ole switch and bait, " Can you even converse with Silver and not attack him?" HE IS THE ATTACKER! Ate up with hate, frothing at the mouth in his attacks on President Trump.

I don't care what his agenda is, he's not coming here behaving like he does and not face opposition to his rants.
And I'm not your friend anymore, I want my class ring back you two timing Casanova! 🐑
Nothing more than sarcasm? I took the initiative to set up a thread and invited the three biggest Trump defenders to populate it with the opposite of the opinions posted on this thread. I'm reading it, as I said I would, and I have opted out of posting on it, as I said I would, to give you all the best opportunity to state your case. I set up the ground rules to favor you: no personal attacks, focus on the pro-Trump issues, edifying, a promise to thoroughly read and consider your posts, and my word of honor not to interject myself or any contradictory arguments into the fray. What more can you ask for?

Silver focuses on Trump more than he does anything else. It is your fundamental difference of opinion that seems to create the tension. Hence, if you want to stand by your man and show all the ways in which Trump is right for America, you should definitely do so on a thread where your voices are the primary ones. I'm content to let you have your say without even so much as naysaying your opinions over there. I'll read every word, I promise. I'd love to know why you feel so strongly that Trump's actions are good for America.

Most importantly, I think it would do us all some good to take the focus off of Silver. Is it him personally you can't stand or is it his take on Trump? If it's him personally, I can't help you there. But if it's his views you can't stand, please show him wrong. I know his persistence bothers you somewhat, but that's not likely to change. What I WOULD like to change is the tone of the dialogue. Let's stop making it personal and return to the issues. The thread is there, and you are welcome to demonstrate what Trump is doing that makes you proud to have voted for him.

And come on, "eddiefied" was awesome :)

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

iWriteStuff wrote: June 24th, 2017, 5:27 pmAgain, I invite you to demonstrate how great Trump is in the thread I created for you. The opposition will stay here, I assure you. Well, I will anyway. Aside from setting it up and reading it, I won't pursue point/counterpoint debate with you there unless cordially invited.

FWIW my father went to all of one semester of college and quit. He's the best read, most self sufficient man I know, owner of several businesses. Highly intelligent. I don't look down on anyone who hasn't been to college. :ymhug:
Let me explain more clearly how this works. I'm not intimidated by, perhaps, a higher level of intellect or knowledge either of you two may possess. Any attempts to hold it over my head, or others, can be unproductive. I could be in error, but the difference between us is that the way I see it, anyway, is that you two are here to be "right" because of your learning and expanded intellect, whereas, I'm here to be correct, however and by whatever means I need to use to accomplish it. Methods are different, but the results are what matters. Even Moses had Aaron, his brother, as his spokesman due to Moses having a speech impediment, did or didn't you know that?
See: Exodus 4:10-16

You can agree or disagree with Silver on any issue or point as you wish but neither of you will be able to weaken my resolve to not treat Trump as a sub-human. You may want to find the wrong things with Trump and splash it all over the net. That's fine. But as an individual, I don't have to join in with the cesspool, sludge slinging game. And I certainly do not have to justify myself to those engaged with it for my opposition in reciprocation, so there is no reason to keep prodding me.
It is said that If one can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen. Sometimes this is true.

Btw, some of the Youtube videos I post do reveal many good things Trump has done and does do. Since you favor skipping them, that's your loss.

Besides, if one wants to learn the word of God, they will read books, scriptures, church videos and articles by those with faith and knowledge. It isn't going to come into one's mind by osmosis, is it?

Also, your idea of how God is liberal is only half correct. He is liberal to the righteous obedient, but conservative to the wicked.

Liberal also means.........tolerant; this, God is not. By not allowing sin into his kingdom in the least degree is not an act of being liberal, it is conservative to the max.

See, even a dull tool can come up with truth.

I suggest looking at your dictionary for the words "liberal" and "conservative".

Another thing: I don't have to go to a different thread or create another thread in order to enter my input. This forum is owned by BrianM and we are his guests, therefore, we can have our say on any thread we choose. This "this is my thread" or "go to another thread I created" holds no water.

IWrite, you're all-right. :ymparty:

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

iWriteStuff wrote: June 24th, 2017, 10:03 pm
eddie wrote: June 24th, 2017, 9:41 pm Where is IW and what have you done to him?

Nothing more than sarcasm? I took the initiative to set up a thread and invited the three biggest Trump defenders to populate it with the opposite of the opinions posted on this thread. I'm reading it, as I said I would, and I have opted out of posting on it, as I said I would, to give you all the best opportunity to state your case. I set up the ground rules to favor you: no personal attacks, focus on the pro-Trump issues, edifying, a promise to thoroughly read and consider your posts, and my word of honor not to interject myself or any contradictory arguments into the fray. What more can you ask for?

Silver focuses on Trump more than he does anything else. It is your fundamental difference of opinion that seems to create the tension. Hence, if you want to stand by your man and show all the ways in which Trump is right for America, you should definitely do so on a thread where your voices are the primary ones. I'm content to let you have your say without even so much as naysaying your opinions over there. I'll read every word, I promise. I'd love to know why you feel so strongly that Trump's actions are good for America.

Most importantly, I think it would do us all some good to take the focus off of Silver. Is it him personally you can't stand or is it his take on Trump? If it's him personally, I can't help you there. But if it's his views you can't stand, please show him wrong. I know his persistence bothers you somewhat, but that's not likely to change. What I WOULD like to change is the tone of the dialogue. Let's stop making it personal and return to the issues. The thread is there, and you are welcome to demonstrate what Trump is doing that makes you proud to have voted for him.

And come on, "eddiefied" was awesome :)
Eddiefied was awesome, LOL!

The Trump issue is highly emotional, watching the protestors, the way so called Americans are acting is
So ...not right. I it's so unnecessary. Sooo, I think we are all on edge and of course it's a sign of the times.

I was watching an episode of Dr. Phil where a woman took a baseball bat to her husband. He was a complete jerk. Dr. Phil told him, " I've only talked with you for a few minutes, and already I'd like to take a baseball bat to you!" I died laughing! I apologize for acting badly, but I haven't turned over police cars or been in fist fights....YET!

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Hitler Survivor Has Just 7 Words For Liberals Equating Trump To Nazi Leader

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

BREAKING: Hillary’s ILLEGAL Plot To Overthrow Trump EXPOSED, It’s OVER Now.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

For the tap-dancers. Of course, they can say nothing in defense of Trump or his administration so they will attack me or throw up some more mindless videos.

http://chuckbaldwinlive.com/Articles/ta ... lists.aspx

CFR Members And Bilderberg Attendees Appointed By Donald Trump (Taken from the CFR membership and Bilderberg participant lists)

Published: Wednesday, May 31, 2017
CFR Members And Bilderberg Attendees Appointed By Donald Trump

Elaine Chao, United States Secretary of Transportation (CFR individual member)

Jay Clayton, Chair of the Securities and Exchange Commission (CFR corporate member)

Gary Cohn, Director of the National Economic Council (CFR corporate member)

Jamie Dimon, Member of Strategic and Policy Forum (CFR corporate member)

Jim Donovan, Deputy Treasury Secretary (CFR corporate member)

Larry Fink, Member of Strategic and Policy Forum (CFR corporate member)

Neil M. Gorsuch, Supreme Court Justice (individual CFR member)

Vice Admiral Robert S. Harward, National Security Advisor (declined appointment) (CFR corporate member)

Kevin Hassett, Chair of the Council of Economic Advisers (CFR fellow traveler)

Robert Wood “Woody” Johnson IV, United States Ambassador to the United Kingdom (individual CFR member)

Robert Lighthizer, United States Trade Representative (individual CFR member)

James Mattis, Secretary of Defense (Bilderberg attendee)

K.T. McFarland, Deputy National Security Adviser (individual CFR member)

Linda McMahon, Administrator of the Small Business Administration (CFR corporate member)

Army Lt. General Herbert Raymond “H. R.” McMaster, National Security Advisor (individual CFR member, Bilderberg attendee)

Jim McNerney, Member of Strategic and Policy Forum (CFR corporate member)

Steve Mnuchin, Secretary of the Treasury (CFR corporate member)

Indra Nooyi, Member of Strategic and Policy Forum (CFR corporate member, Bilderberg attendee)

Rick Perry, Secretary of Energy (Bilderberg attendee)

Dina Powell, Deputy National Security Advisor for Strategy (CFR corporate member)

Ginni Rometty, Member of Strategic and Policy Forum (CFR corporate member)

Wilbur Ross, Secretary of Commerce (Bilderberg attendee)

Stephen Schwarzman, Member of Strategic and Policy Forum (CFR corporate member)

Patrick Shanahan, Deputy Secretary of Defense (CFR corporate member)

Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State (CFR corporate member)

Jack Welch, Member of Strategic and Policy Forum (CFR corporate member)

Heather Ann Wilson, Secretary of the Air Force (individual CFR member)

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

The Orange Narcissist may have found his match in Saudi Arabia.

http://theantimedia.org/saudi-mcdonalds ... wn-prince/

Saudi McDonald’s, Burger King, Domino’s Pledge Allegiance to New Crown Prince
June 24, 2017 at 11:17 am
Written by Middle East Eye

Ads and posts in support of Saudi Arabia’s new crown prince by food chains were met with ridicule by social media users.
(MEE) — McDonald’s and Burger King may be global competitors, but when it comes to Saudi politics, the fast food chains are on the same page. The Saudi franchises of both restaurants have pledged allegiance to Mohammed bin Salman who was promoted to crown prince on Wednesday.

Saudi citizens flocked to Mecca on Wednesday to congratulate and pledge loyalty to King Salman and his 31-year-old son and new heir. Even the man bin Salman replaced, Mohammed bin Nayef, was seen kissing the hand of his younger cousin.

We're revolutionizing the news industry, but we need your help! Click here to get started.
But ads and social media posts voicing support for bin Salman by food chains were described as “bizarre” and met with ridicule by social media users around the world.

Photos of a full-page ad in a Saudi newspaper by McDonald’s lauding bin Salman and his father were shared on the internet.

View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter
Follow
Al Maghnieh @AlMaghnieh
Ads in Saudi Arabia placed by @McDonalds pledging allegiance to the new crown prince....am I the only one that finds this totally bizarre?
8:50 AM - 22 Jun 2017
24 24 Retweets 23 23 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy
“We renew our loyalty and obedience to the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Salman bin Abdul Aziz al Saud,” the McDonald’s ad reads. “And we pledge allegiance to Prince Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdul Aziz al Saud as crown prince, deputy crown minister and minister of defence.”

The advertisement also asks God to grant bin Salman success and keep Saudis safe under the “wise leadership” of the monarchs.

The Saudi McDonald’s franchise is owned by Prince Mishaal Bin Khalid al Saud, a second cousin of bin Salman.

Burger King KSA also sent out a tweet in support of bin Salman, using the Arabic hashtag for pledging allegiance to the new crown prince.

It was not only burger chains backing the new heir to the throne in the kingdom – the Saudi franchise of Domino’s also pledged allegiance to bin Salman.

View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter
Follow
دومينوز السعودية ✔ @DominosKSA
نجدد العهد بالوفاء والبيعة لسمو الأمير #محمد_بن_سلمان بمناسبة تعيينه ولي عهد المملكة. #السعودية
5:13 PM - 21 Jun 2017
31 31 Retweets 12 12 likes
Translation: We renew our promise of loyalty and allegiance to his highness Prince Mohammed bin Salman on his appointment as crown prince to the kingdom #Saudi

In a previous tweet, Domino’s KSA expressed gratitude to former Crown Prince bin Nayef for his services.

Other Saudi restaurants also joined in congratulating the young prince. Al Tazaj, a Jeddah-based fast food chain, tweeted a photo of bin Salman overlooking his father and grandfather, the founder of the kingdom, Abdul Aziz al Saud.

Follow
Al Tazaj | الطازج ✔ @Altazaj_Fakieh
نبايع صاحب السمو الملكي الأمير #محمد_بن_سلمان على كتاب الله وسنة رسوله وعلى السمع والطاعة.
5:20 AM - 22 Jun 2017
5 5 Retweets 5 5 likes
Translation: We pledge allegiance to his royal highness Mohammed bin Salman on the book of god and the sunna of his prophet to be obedient

But amid domestic and regional uncertainty, such posts were the subject of mockery.

“First they cannot make a decent veggieburger and now this,” a Twitter user said in response to McDonald’s pledge.

Others asked for free food in celebration of the “joyous occasion”.

“Trump would looooove such ads,” one twitter user commented on a post showing a McDonald’s ad.

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

I'm going on a diet, oh look, donuts!

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

I'm going on a diet, oh look, donuts!

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

eddie wrote: June 25th, 2017, 10:44 pm I'm going on a diet, oh look, donuts!
I lost weight once, but later found it again. Maybe I should try shedding weight so my brain will not keep taunting me to look for it.

Have need for some lard?

Remember a movie entitled "The Blob?"

Has a do-it-yourself-liposuction-kit come on the market yet? :D :-B

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

freedomforall wrote: June 26th, 2017, 1:09 am
I lost weight once, but later found it again. Maybe I should try shedding weight so my brain will not keep taunting me to look for it.

Have need for some lard?

I went to one of them liposucker doctors once,
he said I was fat so I ate him.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Silver wrote: June 25th, 2017, 8:16 pm For the tap-dancers. Of course, they can say nothing in defense of Trump or his administration so they will attack me or throw up some more mindless videos.

That is an impressive list.... It's like it was prepared by Hillary Clinton herself.

Surely change must resemble doing the same things as done in previous administrations. Because MAGA, right?

Make
Another
Gadianton
Administration!

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

iWriteStuff wrote: June 26th, 2017, 7:03 am
Silver wrote: June 25th, 2017, 8:16 pm For the tap-dancers. Of course, they can say nothing in defense of Trump or his administration so they will attack me or throw up some more mindless videos.

That is an impressive list.... It's like it was prepared by Hillary Clinton herself.

Surely change must resemble doing the same things as done in previous administrations. Because MAGA, right?

Make
Another
Gadianton
Administration!
The CFR list really proves that Trump is just another NWO puppet. The administration is full of CFR. They attend Bilderberger just like previous administrations. No matter how his supporters protest my posts, this is the undeniable truth. Nothing has changed. Sackcloth and ashes is our future.

Your revised MAGA acronym is genius.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Silver wrote: June 26th, 2017, 7:48 am

Make
Another
Gadianton
Administration!
The CFR list really proves that Trump is just another NWO puppet. The administration is full of CFR. They attend Bilderberger just like previous administrations. No matter how his supporters protest my posts, this is the undeniable truth. Nothing has changed. Sackcloth and ashes is our future.

Thanks, I'm here all week :ymdevil:

Trump talked a lot about globalists and the threat they imposed during the election, then went out and hired a bunch as soon as he won. Kinda makes your head spin, doesn't it? Was he just straight up pandering or did he hire only the "reformed" globalists? (jk - no such thing) Foreign military conflicts were bad, now they're good. ObamaCare was bad, now a modified form (only slightly!) is good. China was a currency manipulator, now it's not....

What's there left to hold on to from his promises? A trillion dollar deficit spending infrastructure plan? Because more debt at higher interest rates is good for America, right?

I tell ya, the best is yet to come.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

iWriteStuff wrote: June 26th, 2017, 7:56 am
Silver wrote: June 26th, 2017, 7:48 am

Make
Another
Gadianton
Administration!

Thanks, I'm here all week :ymdevil:

Trump talked a lot about globalists and the threat they imposed during the election, then went out and hired a bunch as soon as he won. Kinda makes your head spin, doesn't it? Was he just straight up pandering or did he hire only the "reformed" globalists? (jk - no such thing) Foreign military conflicts were bad, now they're good. ObamaCare was bad, now a modified form (only slightly!) is good. China was a currency manipulator, now it's not....

What's there left to hold on to from his promises? A trillion dollar deficit spending infrastructure plan? Because more debt at higher interest rates is good for America, right?

I tell ya, the best is yet to come.
What's left?! Are you kidding?! He's going to build a wall and the Mexicans are going to pay for it. That's what's left, you Trump hater, you!

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Silver wrote: June 26th, 2017, 8:04 am
What's left?! Are you kidding?! He's going to build a wall and the Mexicans are going to pay for it. That's what's left, you Trump hater, you!
I always found that a funny proposition, building a wall.... I served my mission in the border area from El Paso, TX to Nogales, AZ. Guess what? Mexicans use tunnels. My first day in Nogales was punctuated by the sight of a manhole cover popping up and a Mexican running past me as fast as he could, followed shortly thereafter by INS. Months later we helped reveal a location of a tunnel where hundreds of pounds of weed was being smuggled across the border.... They even promised a reward for reporting it, but I never saw a cent. :(( :(( :((

But sure, let's seize property through eminent domain from US citizens so the Mexicans can keep at it with the tunnels. Or hope they never invent the ladder. =))

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/new-ve ... 2017-06-26
New version of BCRA has penalties for uninsured
By Steve Goldstein
Published: June 26, 2017 1:15 p.m. ET

A new version of the Senate health bill, the Better Care Reconciliation Act of 2017, has been released that now has penalties for the uninsured. Insurers can impose a six-month waiting period on those who cannot demonstrate 12 months of "continuous creditable coverage." The bill could be voted on by the Senate as early as this week.
What's the difference between an Individual Mandate with penalties and penalties for those who cannot demonstrate 12 months of "continuous creditable coverage"?

Nothing. Except now the Republicans are punishing you for not having insurance.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

eddie wrote: June 26th, 2017, 1:47 am
freedomforall wrote: June 26th, 2017, 1:09 am

Have need for some lard?

I went to one of them liposucker doctors once,
he said I was fat so I ate him.
I was abused and accused of being fat for so long, insulting me at every turn, that I decided to show them up and become obese.

My slogan now is: I'm not fat, but I am obese. And now I can smile to my heart's content.