Good Behavior Trump Debate Thread

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Good Behavior Trump Debate Thread

Post by Silver »

War! Crash the economy! I could have written this article. In fact, I have been writing this article almost every day on LDSFF for months. Unfortunately, there are still a handful of holdouts here that want to continue with the "Rah, rah Trump!" line until the bitter end. They'll learn soon enough. They'll learn they've been wrong about Trump, and, by extension, about me. No worries though. Life is short. Eternity is long and it will all work out. In the meantime, the light is on for the lost and for the forlorn.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-2 ... st-blowing

The Middle East Is Blowing Up

Tyler Durden's picture
by Tyler Durden
Jun 20, 2017 12:11 PM

Authored by John Rubino via DollarCollapse.com,

Every day brings another scary headline from the Middle East — which makes it easy to treat them as background noise rather than a clear and present danger. But the latest batch is reminiscent of the Balkans circa 1914, which means it may be time to tune back in. Some examples:

A US Navy jet shot down a Syrian warplane. Syria is a Russian client state, so this puts the US and Russia on opposite sides in a shooting war.

Russia warned the US that it takes the destruction of its client’s military assets seriously. It suspended the hot line Washington and Moscow have used to avoid collisions in Syrian airspace and threatened to target US aircraft.

US Jet Shoots Down Syrian Army Drone In "Dangerous Escalation". A US F-15E fighter jet shot down a Syrian regime drone on Monday near At Tanf, Syria, the third downing of a pro-regime aircraft this month...

"Provocative" Russian Jet Comes Within 5 Feet Of US Recon Aircraft. An armed Russian fighter jet buzzed a U.S. Air Force reconnaissance aircraft in the Baltic Sea on Monday

Iran has begun launching missiles into Syria targeting ISIS. This is new in at least two ways: 1) Iran hasn’t used those particular missiles in decades, and 2) it was not previously active in Syria. This escalation from advising the Assad regime to actually killing people and blowing things up adds another player on Russia’s side against the US.

Iran and the US trade threats. US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson accused Iran of destabilizing the region and promised that the United States would support “those elements inside the Islamic Republic which would bring about peaceful government transition.” Iran called those remarks “unwise and clear meddling in Iran’s internal affairs.”

Saudi Arabia claimed to arrest members of Iran’s Revolutionary Guard who were attacking a Saudi offshore oil facility, and said that three of the attackers were being interrogated. One day later Iran accused Saudi Arabian border guards of opening fire on Iranian fishermen in the area, killing one of them.
The Saudis and Iranians are leaders of Islam’s two main factions, the Shiites and Sunnis. This makes them natural rivals, but until now they’ve mostly sparred through proxies rather than directly. Here again, the conflict is going from cold to hot.

And that’s in just the past few days.

The old stuff that caused most Americans to tune out hasn’t gone away:

The Syrian war continues to rage, the Saudis and their allies continue to bomb Yemen even further back into the Middle Ages, Israel continues to build new settlements in Palestine and threaten to take out Iran’s nuclear facilities, ISIS is still burning and beheading its victims on YouTube, and Turkey keeps slipping further into dictatorship.

The difference is that the major players are now bumping up against one another. All it will take is for one fighter pilot or destroyer captain to miscalculate and kill another major powers’ soldiers, and – as in World War I – these interlocking alliances might pull in everyone else. And there’s not a thing the average person can do about it.

The resulting chaos will have at least one predictable result: All pretense of fiscal and monetary discipline will go out the window in the rush to move people and machines into the theater. If you think we’re over-indebted and due for a currency crisis now, just wait.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Silver wrote: June 20th, 2017, 10:44 amWar! Crash the economy! I could have written this article. In fact, I have been writing this article almost every day on LDSFF for months. Unfortunately, there are still a handful of holdouts here that want to continue with the "Rah, rah Trump!" line until the bitter end. They'll learn soon enough. They'll learn they've been wrong about Trump, and, by extension, about me. No worries though. Life is short. Eternity is long and it will all work out. In the meantime, the light is on for the lost and for the forlorn.
You still haven't caught on. Here is a hint:

If you're looking for a pat on the head, go to your mommy.
Attachments
MotorMouth2.gif
MotorMouth2.gif (687.2 KiB) Viewed 1020 times
Last edited by freedomforall on June 20th, 2017, 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

The Marmalade hasn't realized that the world is starting to experience Twitter-fatigue.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-2 ... t-it-tried

Trump's Ominous Tweet: "China's Help With North Korea Has Not Worked Out. At Least It Tried"

by Tyler Durden
Jun 20, 2017 2:50 PM

In what appears to be a rather ominous tweet posted moments ago by Donald Trump, the President said that "while I greatly appreciate the efforts of President Xi & China to help with North Korea, it has not worked out. At least I know China tried!"

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
While I greatly appreciate the efforts of President Xi & China to help with North Korea, it has not worked out. At least I know China tried!
1:38 PM - 20 Jun 2017

Trump's troubling statement follows an earlier tweet about North Korea, in which he said that "The U.S. once again condemns the brutality of the North Korean regime as we mourn its latest victim."

The U.S. once again condemns the brutality of the North Korean regime as we mourn its latest victim. Video: https://instagram.com/p/BVkTvCqAHLI/
11:41 AM - 20 Jun 2017

So is this Trump's implicit warning that he is about to launch an attack on North Korea, following a failed intervention by China, in retaliation for the death of Otto Warmbier? If so, it may be problematic since as we showed several days ago, both US carriers Ronald Reagan and Carl Vinson appeared to have left the Korean peninsula as of last week, suggesting that any military action will require their return first.

Alternatively, without reading too much between the lines, Trump's tweet could simply be a statement of disapproval regarding China's failed attempt to "normalize" the North Korean situation.

In any case, if Trump is about to launch an attack on North Korea, that much discussed, record low VIX regime may finally be about to break, just remember...

Carl Lantz @CarlLantz
If nuclear war breaks out, make sure to buy the first 10 handle dip in ES before seeking shelter.
1:56 PM - 20 Jun 2017

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

freedomforall wrote: June 20th, 2017, 1:20 pm You still haven't caught on. Here is a hint:
This doesn't worry you?
While I greatly appreciate the efforts of President Xi & China to help with North Korea, it has not worked out. At least I know China tried!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 20, 2017
The U.S. once again condemns the brutality of the North Korean regime as we mourn its latest victim. Video: https://t.co/Rvm11ZbPk7
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 20, 2017
or perhaps this?
Responding to allegations its jet had made "provocative" maneuvers, Moscow countered that the US spy plane flying toward the Russian border made a “provocative turn” toward a fighter jet, which had been scrambled for an interception mission. As noted earlier, the Pentagon claimed the Russian jet had approached the US plane in a "provocative, erratic" way. The Russian Defense Ministry confirmed that a Baltic Fleet Su-27 jet was scrambled on Monday to intercept what turned out to be US RC-135 spy plane flying towards the Russian border.
Your homeboy is on the verge of opening up war on two fronts (at least), provoking China/N.Korea and Russia at the same time. Is this what you voted for?

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Silver wrote: June 20th, 2017, 1:24 pm The Marmalade hasn't realized that the world is starting to experience Twitter-fatigue.

Trump's Ominous Tweet: "China's Help With North Korea Has Not Worked Out. At Least It Tried"

by Tyler Durden

In what appears to be a rather ominous tweet posted moments ago by Donald Trump, the President said that "while I greatly appreciate the efforts of President Xi & China to help with North Korea, it has not worked out. At least I know China tried!"

Trump's troubling statement follows an earlier tweet about North Korea, in which he said that "The U.S. once again condemns the brutality of the North Korean regime as we mourn its latest victim."

The U.S. once again condemns the brutality of the North Korean regime as we mourn its latest victim. Video: https://instagram.com/p/BVkTvCqAHLI/

So is this Trump's implicit warning that he is about to launch an attack on North Korea, following a failed intervention by China, in retaliation for the death of Otto Warmbier? If so, it may be problematic since as we showed several days ago, both US carriers Ronald Reagan and Carl Vinson appeared to have left the Korean peninsula as of last week, suggesting that any military action will require their return first.

Alternatively, without reading too much between the lines, Trump's tweet could simply be a statement of disapproval regarding China's failed attempt to "normalize" the North Korean situation.

In any case, if Trump is about to launch an attack on North Korea, that much discussed, record low VIX regime may finally be about to break, just remember...

Carl Lantz @CarlLantz
If nuclear war breaks out, make sure to buy the first 10 handle dip in ES before seeking shelter.
Meanwhile Muslims are trying to enforce Sharia Law. Trump sure as heck didn't let them into our country, Obama did. It was his design to have Muslims rake havoc and weaken Americans so the NWO could take over. But I guess this doesn't bother you if bloodshed ensues right in your own area. And I suppose when the blood starts to flow you'll remain on your pulpit oblivious to your surroundings and still ranting about Trump.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

freedomforall wrote: June 20th, 2017, 1:30 pm
Silver wrote: June 20th, 2017, 1:24 pm The Marmalade hasn't realized that the world is starting to experience Twitter-fatigue.

by Tyler Durden

Carl Lantz @CarlLantz
Meanwhile Muslims are trying to enforce Sharia Law. Trump sure as heck didn't let them into our country, Obama did. It was his design to have Muslims rake havoc and weaken Americans so the NWO could take over. But I guess this doesn't bother you if bloodshed ensues right in your own area. And I suppose when the blood starts to flow you'll remain on your pulpit oblivious to your surroundings and still ranting about Trump.
As long as you're caught in that sort of us vs. them paradigm, you will never see the damage being done to America by the Gadiantons through Trump and his predecessors.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

ok, Sharia law = bad. But what does that have to do with provoking conflicts in Syria and N. Korea?
strawman.jpg
strawman.jpg (13.13 KiB) Viewed 991 times
If you're going to defend Trump, start there. Defend his policy of delegating military authority to the Pentagon, which seems in a hurry to ignite a conflict with Syria/Russia by shooting down their planes, followed by The Donald baiting China over their "failure" to fix N.Korea.

I'd love to debate his attack on Sharia law (which is nice), but the topic at hand is his efforts (intentionally or unintentionally) to spark conflict in two different hemispheres simultaneously.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

iWriteStuff wrote: June 20th, 2017, 1:47 pm
ok, Sharia law = bad. But what does that have to do with provoking conflicts in Syria and N. Korea?
strawman.jpg

If you're going to defend Trump, start there. Defend his policy of delegating military authority to the Pentagon, which seems in a hurry to ignite a conflict with Syria/Russia by shooting down their planes, followed by The Donald baiting China over their "failure" to fix N.Korea.

I'd love to debate his attack on Sharia law (which is nice), but the topic at hand are his efforts (intentionally or unintentionally) to spark conflict in two different hemispheres simultaneously.
FFA can't seem to comprehend that if we want there to be fewer refugees from all the countries he loves to hate then we need make those countries more inhabitable. One way to improve the habitability of a land is to....wait for it...STOP BOMBING IT! Stop bombing those places. Now, is Trump bombing them, directly or by proxy, or not?

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Silver wrote: June 20th, 2017, 1:36 pm

by Tyler Durden

Carl Lantz @CarlLantz
As long as you're caught in that sort of us vs. them paradigm, you will never see the damage being done to America by the Gadiantons through Trump and his predecessors.
Moaning, complaining, ranting, raising havoc nor screaming at the top of your lungs is not going to fix one darn thing. You must think people other than yourself are stupid. Scriptures tell us there will be wars and rumors of wars everywhere. Are you so pompous and arrogant to think your ranting is going to change anything? Well, it won't. Our country is headed for a wall of disaster and all the screaming in the world isn't going to change the outcome. There are the wicked and there are the righteous, there is to be bloodshed due to wars and that's just the way it is.
The American people have broken their covenant with God. In turn God will send his wrath upon us. Trump is only a minute part of the situation. In fact, he may be helping to bring about the fulfillment of the destruction of the US as prophesied. Why can't you come to terms that our demise is already in play because of sin, blaspheming against God, throwing God out into the mud and destroying our Constitution.
If you spent more time reading scripture and less time griping you would know how all this is to be played out.
It's the people destroying America not solely Trump.

ETB
If American freedom is lost, if America is destroyed, if our blood-bought freedom is surrendered, it will be because of Americans. What’s more, it will probably not be only the work of subversive and criminal Americans. The Benedict Arnolds will not be the only ones to forfeit our freedom.

If America is destroyed, it may be by Americans who salute the flag, sing the national anthem, march in patriotic parades, cheer Fourth of July speakers–normally good Americans, but Americans who fail to comprehend what is required to keep our country strong and free – Americans who have been lulled away into a false security.

http://www.latterdayconservative.com/ez ... g-america/

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

freedomforall wrote: June 20th, 2017, 2:09 pm

by Tyler Durden

Carl Lantz @CarlLantz
Moaning, complaining, ranting, raising havoc nor screaming at the top of your lungs is not going to fix one darn thing. You must think people other than yourself are stupid. Scriptures tell us there will be wars and rumors of wars everywhere. Are you so pompous and arrogant to think your ranting is going to change anything? Well, it won't. Our country is headed for a wall of disaster and all the screaming in the world isn't going to change the outcome. There are the wicked and there are the righteous, there is to be bloodshed due to wars and that's just the way it is.
The American people have broken their covenant with God. In turn God will send his wrath upon us. Trump is only a minute part of the situation. In fact, he may be helping to bring about the fulfillment of the destruction of the US as prophesied. Why can't you come to terms that our demise is already in play because of sin, blaspheming against God, throwing God out into the mud and destroying our Constitution.
If you spent more time reading scripture and less time griping you would know how all this is to be played out.

ETB
If American freedom is lost, if America is destroyed, if our blood-bought freedom is surrendered, it will be because of Americans. What’s more, it will probably not be only the work of subversive and criminal Americans. The Benedict Arnolds will not be the only ones to forfeit our freedom.

If America is destroyed, it may be by Americans who salute the flag, sing the national anthem, march in patriotic parades, cheer Fourth of July speakers–normally good Americans, but Americans who fail to comprehend what is required to keep our country strong and free – Americans who have been lulled away into a false security.

We agree on more things that you seem to understand. I'm not your enemy. In my Trump threads I am simply trying show how any reliance on that evil man will result in the same kind of frustration that occurred under the last several presidential administrations. They are all Gadiantons. They do not deserve one iota of our praise.

Additionally, you don't need to tell me about President Benson. One of the reasons we joined the Church so many years ago was because we knew of ETB's principled stand against godless communism.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

strawman.jpg

I'd love to debate his attack on Sharia law (which is nice), but the topic at hand is his efforts (intentionally or unintentionally) to spark conflict in two different hemispheres simultaneously.
What one group calls a strawman, another group becomes alerted, mightily concerned and ready to get the facts and act accordingly. It is good to see a battle in front of you as well as a battle thousands of miles away. Sharia law is real and dangerous. To ignore, or to be oblivious to it; to be in a stupor of thought concerning this building danger is folly and foolish. Take interest in your own surroundings, your liberty and freedom may depend on it. Strawman? Right!

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

More proof that Brandon Smith was right about Trump months ago. Abandon hope, ye Trump supporters.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-2 ... rket-tanks

Is Trump Setting Himself Up To Take All The Blame When The Stock Market Tanks?

by Tyler Durden
Jun 20, 2017 4:25 PM
Authored by Duane Norman via Free Market Shooter blog,

In spite of low volumes, US stock markets made fresh all-time highs today:

The Dow Jones industrial average rose about 140 points and hit intraday and closing records, surpassing a previous all-time high of 21,391.97, which was set last week.

The S&P 500 gained 0.8 percent to also reached record levels, with information technology rising 1.4 percent to lead advancers. The Nasdaq composite outperformed, rising 1.65 percent.
In an article written for Single Dude Travel and published the day Trump took office, I stated what many others have already been saying for a long time; the market is far overdue for a correction to the downside, and when the whole charade comes crashing down, President Trump is gonna wear the whole thing around his neck:

Whether it was Clinton or Trump, whomever won the Presidency was going to be saddled with $20 trillion of debt (not counting the off-the-books liabilities like Social Security, Medicare and pensions), and a stagnant economy that consists largely of welfare recipients, a defunct healthcare system, and several states and municipalities on the brink of insolvency.

Not exactly a recipe for success.
Brandon Smith of Alt-Market elaborated on why Trump is the perfect person for the Deep State / Central Bankers / Globalist movements to blame for the coming market collapse…

With interest rates increasing, I would point out that market behavior has changed. The meteoric rise has stalled. In the past few months stocks have barely budged 1 percent either up or down per week. Except for last week when something strange happened; markets suddenly dropped nearly 400 points in a single day. Why? Well, that is a subject up for debate, but the majority of mainstream news outlets will tell you that it was all Donald Trump’s fault.

I have been warning since long before the election that Trump’s presidency would be the perfect vehicle for central banks and international financiers to divert blame for the economic crisis that would inevitably explode once the Fed moved firmly into interest rate hikes. Every indication since my initial prediction shows that this is the case.

The media was building the foundation of the narrative from the moment Trump won the election. Bloomberg was quick to publish its rather hilariously skewed propaganda on the matter, asserting that Trump was lucky to inherit an economy in ascendance and recovery because of the fiscal ingenuity of Barack Obama. This is of course utter nonsense.

Obama and the Fed have created a zombie economy rotting from the inside out, nothing more. But, as Bloomberg noted rightly, any downturn within the system will indeed be blamed on the Trump administration.
…and though I disagree with Smith in the hypothesis that “Trump was the candidate the elites wanted all along,” Trump knew that the market was overvalued before he took office, and even stated as much:

“I think we’re sitting on an economic bubble. A financial bubble… We’re not at 5 percent unemployment. We’re at a number that’s probably into the 20s if you look at the real number. That was a number that was devised, statistically devised to make politicians – and in particular presidents – look good. And I wouldn’t be getting the kind of massive crowds that I’m getting if the number was a real number.”

“I’m talking about a bubble where you go into a very massive recession. Hopefully not worse than that, but a very massive recession. Look, we have money that’s so cheap right now. And if I want to borrow money, I can borrow all the money I want. But I’m rich… If somebody is a great, wonderful person, going to employ lots of people, a really talented businessperson, wants to borrow money, but they’re not rich? They have no chance…

Is it a good time to invest now? “Oh, I think it’s a terrible time right now… because the dollar’s so strong… You have – think of it – you have cheap money that nobody can get unless you’re rich. You have the regulators are running the banks. Not the guys that are being paid $50 million a year to run the banks. I mean, when you look at many of your friends that are running banks that are being paid $40 and $50 million, yeah, they’re not running the banks. The regulators are running the banks. You have a situation where you have an inflated stock market. It started to deflate, but then it went back up again. Usually that’s a bad sign. That’s a sign of things to come.”
Unfortunately, the market making new all-time highs on a continual basis hasn’t stopped Trump from taking credit for it. He did so on February 16th…

Stock market hits new high with longest winning streak in decades. Great level of confidence and optimism - even before tax plan rollout!
5:34 AM - 16 Feb 2017

…and again on March 2nd…
Since November 8th, Election Day, the Stock Market has posted $3.2 trillion in GAINS and consumer confidence is at a 15 year high. Jobs!
5:00 AM - 2 Mar 2017

…and again on June 11th, in a pair of tweets which consisted of him stopping just short of taking all the credit for the market’s rally:
11 Jun
The #FakeNews MSM doesn't report the great economic news since Election Day. #DOW up 16%. #NASDAQ up 19.5%. Drilling & energy sector...
...way up. Regulations way down. 600,000+ new jobs added. Unemployment down to 4.3%. Business and economic enthusiasm way up- record levels!
7:23 AM - 11 Jun 2017

So, in spite of Trump’s prior commentary on how the real unemployment rate is not 5%, and probably closer to the 20% figure, that hasn’t stopped him from talking about how the unemployment rate has just made a fresh low in its most recent print. Go figure.

Yes, the market has rallied substantially on the back of Trump’s tax cut, Obamacare repeal, and regulation killing plans. However, to this date, no legislation has been passed, and there is no reason to think Republicans won’t end up failing to pass any of this legislation. This extra froth in the market has set the stage for the market to fall even harder.

So what’s going to happen once the market finally does hit the rails? The media is going to have its perfect target; a President they already loathe, who is taking all the credit for the success of the stock market he has already proclaimed is overvalued. Brandon Smith articulated this brilliantly…

Last week’s sudden market bloodletting is important in this regard; 400 points down is hardly a flesh wound to a 20,000 point Dow, but the media’s reaction to it was very revealing on what the future has in store. Multiple news outlets responded by immediately connecting the drop to Trump and the absurdity surrounding the “Comey memo” — a memo which no one in the public has seen proof of. The claim is that this level of turmoil around Trump might lead to impeachment and that the threat of impeachment would kill the stock market bounce which the media also claims was driven by Trump’s promises of corporate tax cuts. It’s a lie built on another lie.

It is interesting to me that the mainstream media never said the market drop was caused by “Comey’s turmoil,” or by “The Washington Post and The New York Times’ turmoil.” No, they called it “Trump’s trumoil.” Last week’s stock dive was, in my opinion, the official launch of the Trump collapse narrative. The establishment was beta testing it for months, but now, the program has gone live.

Every single stock decline from now on, as well as the ultimate economic crash, which will become visible to the public in short order, will be blamed on Donald Trump and conservatives by extension. As I said, he is the perfect scapegoat.
…however, he neglected to mention that the aforementioned gloating from Trump on the stock market’s all time highs is painting a monster bulls-eye on his back for the mainstream media to take aim for, when the collapse really gets going.

You can blame whoever you want for the coming calamity; Obama, the Federal Reserve, Wall Street, a massive public debt, excessive entitlement spending, or any of the number of other “bubbles” currently plaguing our country’s capital markets. But, when it all explodes, Trump and all the “MAGA” voters who got him elected are going to be the ones eating all the blame that gets served up.
trump loses.jpg
trump loses.jpg (108.14 KiB) Viewed 954 times
When it (finally) happens, don’t say I didn’t warn you.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

freedomforall wrote: June 20th, 2017, 2:39 pm
strawman.jpg

What one group calls a strawman, another group becomes alerted, mightily concerned and ready to get the facts and act accordingly. It is good to see a battle in front of you as well as a battle thousands of miles away. Sharia law is real and dangerous. To ignore, or to be oblivious to it; to be in a stupor of thought concerning this building danger is folly and foolish. Take interest in your own surroundings, your liberty and freedom may depend on it. Strawman? Right!
Deflection, strawman, using a 12X scope to see an object two feet in front of you.... call it what you want. I'm saying dial it back a bit and address the topic at hand first, that's all.

Sharia law is real and dangerous. So is blowing up Syrian planes over Syrian soil while they are in the act of attacking a retreating column of ISIS combatants. See what I did there? I dialed the scope back to 1x power. This is the problem. Trump's military is attacking allied forces over their own country as they attack our common enemy and they are starting to get annoyed.

ISIS, meanwhile, appreciates the assist. :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Take it to the other side of the world and he's telling China they failed with N.Korea and it's time for the big boys to get involved. Yeah, cause that story ends well.

Please, we'll get to Sharia Law when we stop bombing our allies and baiting foreign leaders. I'm sure it's in the agenda somewhere.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Silver wrote: June 20th, 2017, 2:27 pm

ETB

We agree on more things that you seem to understand. I'm not your enemy. In my Trump threads I am simply trying show how any reliance on that evil man will result in the same kind of frustration that occurred under the last several presidential administrations. They are all Gadiantons. They do not deserve one iota of our praise. But, they do deserve our prayers. This may be the only help they can get that means anything. Additionally, I see no point in calling Trump a murderer, when I sin every day. It doesn't matter what sin is committed, sin is sin, and God says he will not allow one sin, in the least degree to enter into his kingdom. It is time we understand this fact. We must watch our words, our actions and our thoughts if we expect to live with Father. Calling Trump a murderer could have serious ramifications that could put one in hell right along with Trump. After all, he is not exempt from having to repent any more than the rest of us. Now, would you call my view a strawman stance?

Additionally, you don't need to tell me about President Benson. One of the reasons we joined the Church so many years ago was because we knew of ETB's principled stand against godless communism.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

freedomforall wrote: June 20th, 2017, 2:57 pm

ETB

We agree on more things that you seem to understand. I'm not your enemy. In my Trump threads I am simply trying show how any reliance on that evil man will result in the same kind of frustration that occurred under the last several presidential administrations. They are all Gadiantons. They do not deserve one iota of our praise. But, they do deserve our prayers. This may be the only help they can get that means anything. Additionally, I see no point in calling Trump a murderer, when I sin every day. It doesn't matter what sin is committed, sin is sin, and God says he will not allow one sin, in the least degree to enter into his kingdom. It is time we understand this fact. We must watch our words, our actions and our thoughts if we expect to live with Father. Calling Trump a murderer could have serious ramifications that could put one in hell right along with Trump. After all, he is not exempt from having to repent any more than the rest of us. Now, would you call my view a strawman stance?

Sorry. I can't help you. Trump is murdering innocent people and I'm gonna talk about it.

That leaves us with at least two questions:
1. Are you going to continue to support Trump as he takes America to war causing more death and suffering?
2. Are you going to continue to attack and ridicule other members of LDSFF who point out the facts mentioned above?

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

iWriteStuff wrote: June 20th, 2017, 2:48 pm
strawman.jpg

Deflection, strawman, using a 12X scope to see an object two feet in front of you.... call it what you want. I'm saying dial it back a bit and address the topic at hand first, that's all.

Sharia law is real and dangerous. So is blowing up Syrian planes over Syrian soil while they are in the act of attacking a retreating column of ISIS combatants. See what I did there? I dialed the scope back to 1x power. This is the problem. Trump's military is attacking allied forces over their own country as they attack our common enemy and they are starting to get annoyed.

Take it to the other side of the world and he's telling China they failed with N.Korea and it's time for the big boys to get involved. Yeah, cause that story ends well.

Please, we'll get to Sharia Law when we stop bombing our allies and baiting foreign leaders. I'm sure it's in the agenda somewhere.
You do as you wish. I will do the same. Right now domestic problems outweigh the rest. If Sharia law takes over our society, that which goes on overseas will become the least of your worries. So use all the games, fictitious strawman analogies and funny analysis you want. I don't have to buy into your paradigm, right? If girls having their genitals mutilated doesn't concern you one bit, then keep on truckin' sir.
Watch Youtube videos concerning actions of Muslims in this country since Obama opened the borders. Perhaps your telescope should be set a 6X, if not higher.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

freedomforall wrote: June 20th, 2017, 3:14 pm
iWriteStuff wrote: June 20th, 2017, 2:48 pm

strawman.jpg

You do as you wish. I will do the same. Right now domestic problems outweigh the rest. If Sharia law takes over our society, that which goes on overseas will become the least of your worries. So use all the games, fictitious strawman analogies and funny analysis you want. I don't have to buy into your paradigm, right? If girls having their genitals mutilated doesn't concern you one bit, then keep on truckin' sir.
Watch Youtube videos concerning actions of Muslims in this country since Obama opened the borders. Perhaps your telescope should be set a 6X, if not higher.
If Sharia law is so concerning to you, now's your chance to show some love to refugees and help them to gain a testimony of the divinity of Jesus Christ and to learn about the inspiration behind the Constitution. Here, the Church makes it easy for you. I invite you to go give service to those you fear so much:

https://www.lds.org/refugees
I Was a Stranger—An Effort to Help Refugees
“For I was an hungered, and ye gave me meat; I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink; I was a stranger, and ye took me in; Naked, and ye clothed me; I was in prison, and ye came unto me.” Matthew 25:35-36

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

freedomforall wrote: June 20th, 2017, 3:14 pm
An issue was brought up and you deflected (the very definition of a straw man argument). If you don't wanna talk about an issue, just say so. You don't need to belittle and then change the subject to one that suits you better. The fact remains that our military has escalated operations to authorize shooting down Syrian drones and warplanes while they are in the very act of attacking our common enemy, ISIS. Do you not see the problem there? If you agree with this policy, just say so. You guys attack Silver for "black and white thinking" while giving a pass to the above mentioned behavior as though it's perfectly acceptable/rational for the US to shoot down allies pursuing a common enemy. :-\

If domestic problems are so important, why is Trump spending so much time getting us involved in foreign conflicts? Why is he cutting domestic programs in order to fund more military adventures overseas? If Muslims are so much a problem to us, why is he actively selling Muslim nations more weapons of war? Why are we sending more troops to Muslim nations instead of protecting our own? If the border wall was so important, why didn't Trump fight for it? Why did we fund abortions instead of homeland security?

Yes, Muslims are naughty. I don't need to watch a YouTube video to know some of their practices are loathsome. But I do need to know why it's so important for us to keep invading their countries and bombing their homes. This is inconsistent with Candidate Trump, and it's inconsistent with good foreign policy. It is, in fact, the same foreign policy proposed by Hillary Clinton. Why do you defend it?

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Silver wrote: June 20th, 2017, 3:08 pm

ETB

Sorry. I can't help you. Trump is murdering innocent people and I'm gonna talk about it.

1. Are you going to continue to support Trump as he takes America to war causing more death and suffering?
2. Are you going to continue to attack and ridicule other members of LDSFF who point out the facts mentioned above?
We both have our roles, but so far mine makes more sense. You simply dodge looking around you and seeing some real dangers that could be brewing not far from you.
You have many, many times proven my point; that all you really want to do is keep stirring the pot. And I tell you that by ignoring scripture just to keep up your charade will backfire. Count on it!

I've already addressed question 1, but as usual you ignored it and ask the very same questions.

Concerning number 2 question, it's not about the issues at hand, rather, it is the ugly and distasteful delivery that is so annoying. And for your information and insight, whatever Trump does for the benefit of our society and the good of the people I will praise. I see no point in wearing blinders and causing a huge ruckus for my own aggrandizement, if you know what I mean.

Also, if you can't really differentiate between calling people out for mean things said...and true, down and dirty ridicule and attacks...then I feel sorry for you. When and if I really attack or ridicule, it will be so plain, you will not be able to misunderstand it.

Are you going to continue attacking and ridiculing Trump?

What goes around comes around.

What's good for the Goose is also good for the Gander.

If one can't take correcting, they shouldn't correct others.

Sometimes there are more cooks in the kitchen than required.

Sometimes there are more Chiefs than Indians.

..........................................................................................................................
If you want to be a part of a herd, get a nose ring.

Sir, can I help you out? Which way did you come in?

Some have a personality like a locomotive; all loco, and no motive.

I upped my attitude, so up yours!

Hey did you wear gun powder on your face this morning?
No, why?
It looks shot!
..........................................................................................................................
See, I'm rather nice by comparison.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

freedomforall wrote: June 20th, 2017, 5:05 pm
Silver wrote: June 20th, 2017, 3:08 pm

We both have our roles, but so far mine makes more sense. You simply dodge looking around you and seeing some real dangers that could be brewing not far from you.
You have many, many times proven my point; that all you really want to do is keep stirring the pot. And I tell you that by ignoring scripture just to keep up your charade will backfire. Count on it!

I've already addressed question 1, but as usual you ignored it and ask the very same questions.

Concerning number 2 question, it's not about the issues at hand, rather, it is the ugly and distasteful delivery that is so annoying. And for your information and insight, whatever Trump does for the benefit of our society and the good of the people I will praise. I see no point in wearing blinders and causing a huge ruckus for my own aggrandizement, if you know what I mean.

Also, if you can't really differentiate between calling people out for mean things said...and true, down and dirty ridicule and attacks...then I feel sorry for you. When and if I really attack or ridicule, it will be so plain, you will not be able to misunderstand it.

Are you going to continue attacking and ridiculing Trump?

What goes around comes around.

What's good for the Goose is also good for the Gander.

If one can't take correcting, they shouldn't correct others.

Sometimes there are more cooks in the kitchen than required.

Sometimes there are more Chiefs than Indians.

If you want to be a part of a herd, get a nose ring.

Sir, can I help you out? Which way did you come in?

Some have a personality like a locomotive; all loco, and no motive.

I upped my attitude, so up yours!

Hey did you wear gun powder on your face this morning?
No, why?
It looks shot!
See, I'm rather nice by comparison.
No, I'm not saying I want you to stop ridiculing me. That's your choice. I'm just telling you that Trump is a murderer which is not ridicule since it's true. It's puzzling to me that you would continue to defend his actions by attacking me. So there must be no way to say that Trump is a murderer without it being distasteful to you. That's on you.

As for your cornucopia of insults, no biggie. I've heard and have been called much worse.

So, yes, I will continue to use every tool in my arsenal -- within the rules of this forum -- to explain my feelings about Trump and his merry band of Gadiantons.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

BREAKING: Bloodbath In California After Unhinged Liberal Attacks — This Officially Means War

Is this what you want, Silver????

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

freedomforall wrote: June 20th, 2017, 6:01 pm BREAKING: Bloodbath In California After Unhinged Liberal Attacks — This Officially Means War

Yes, clearly opposition to unconstitutional foreign military entanglements is a vote in favor of liberal homicide 8-|

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Colonel Shaffer Warns Of A Bloody Civil War

Is this where you stand, Silver? Violence and war here at home?

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

iWriteStuff wrote: June 20th, 2017, 6:18 pm
freedomforall wrote: June 20th, 2017, 6:01 pm BREAKING: Bloodbath In California After Unhinged Liberal Attacks — This Officially Means War

Yes, clearly opposition to unconstitutional foreign military entanglements is a vote in favor of liberal homicide 8-|
Thanks for the narrative, Silver.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

freedomforall wrote: June 20th, 2017, 6:27 pm
iWriteStuff wrote: June 20th, 2017, 6:18 pm

Thanks for the narrative, Silver.
Hey FFA, I feel sorry for you. I can see the desperation in your comments. You can't convince me to change my rhetoric and it bothers you. There's really no need for you to be so upset about me frankly calling out Trump as a murderer. It is what it is. If I'm right, then you need to change your thinking. If I'm ultimately proven wrong, I will need to repent. Good enough?

To respond to you question above, I would merely ask you to recall all the times I have quoted Spencer W. Kimball who lamented that we have become a warlike people. I am trying to get everyone here to understand that message. I want peace, not war. I don't want war in the Middle East and certainly not in the US. I'm the peace guy so for you to somehow conflate a liberal person stabbing a Trump supporter as appealing to me is just a sick joke.