Good Behavior Trump Debate Thread

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Re: Good Behavior Trump Debate Thread

Post by iWriteStuff »

My favorite parts in Red.
Silver wrote: June 26th, 2017, 3:23 pm I've been calling him a murderer. Now G. Washington affirms:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-2 ... ombed-syri

U.S. Military Officials: There Was NO Chemical Weapons Attack In Syria … Trump Bombed Syria DESPITE Advice From Military
Trump issued the order despite having been warned by the U.S. intelligence community that it had found no evidence that the Syrians had used a chemical weapon.

“We KNOW that there was no chemical attack … the Russians are furious. Claiming we have the real intel and know the truth … I guess it didn’t matter whether we elected Clinton or Trump.“

The adviser said … “Did the Syrians plan the attack on Khan Sheikhoun? Absolutely. Do we have intercepts to prove it? Absolutely. Did they plan to use sarin? No. But the president did not say: ‘We have a problem and let’s look into it.’ He wanted to bomb the poo poo out of Syria.

The answer was, ‘We have no evidence that Syria had sarin or used it,’” the adviser said. “The CIA also told them that there was no residual delivery for sarin at Sheyrat [the airfield from which the Syrian SU-24 bombers had taken off on April 4] and Assad had no motive to commit political suicide.” Everyone involved, except perhaps the president, also understood that a highly skilled United Nations team had spent more than a year in the aftermath of an alleged sarin attack in 2013 by Syria, removing what was said to be all chemical weapons from a dozen Syrian chemical weapons depots.

Hersh than notes that Trump was determined to bomb Syria in retaliation for a chemical weapons attack that never occurred. America’s top military and intelligence officials steered into him a less destructive bombing run.

And a tape recording of top Turkish officials planning a false flag attack to be blamed on Syria as a justification for war was leaked … and confirmed by Turkey as being authentic.
The best part of all is reading the comments on the linked article: Trump voters FURIOUS at having been deceived into voting for him based on his anti-war comments. Other Conservatives get it. Heck, even his base gets it. They were conned.

If he's willing to bomb a country for literally nothing, when all his advisers are against it and there's no evidence to support an attack in the first place, what else can we expect from him going forward?

This wasn't even a justifiable attack. Not retaliation, not in defense of truth, not Constitutionally approved. And what's worse, Trump knew it.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

iWriteStuff wrote: June 26th, 2017, 12:42 pm If you feel this type of discourse is enlightening, uplifting, or edifying then I feel sorry for you both.

Should have started a Trump Toilet Humor thread instead. :(
Don't forget to include poo-poo as written in a current post.
And who says that hearing about every thing Trump does that yanks your chain is enlightening, uplifting, or edifying???

Looks like high intellect can be bewildering, discouraging and perplexing.

The word should...indicates no intention of change or commitment, only a wish, might or maybe.
I will..., likewise, is not a act of commitment.
I do...is both action and commitment.

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

freedomforall wrote: June 26th, 2017, 4:49 pm
iWriteStuff wrote: June 26th, 2017, 12:42 pm If you feel this type of discourse is enlightening, uplifting, or edifying then I feel sorry for you both.

And who says that hearing about every thing Trump does that yanks your chain is enlightening, uplifting, or edifying???

The word should...indicates no intention of change or commitment, only a wish, might or maybe.
We call it kaka at our house, or pinching a loaf, a brown out, just a little bathroom humor. 💩

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

I AM is even more committal and it is a sign of possession.

I AM THE LORD

I AM A CHILD OF GOD
I WELCOME AND ACCEPT CHANGES IN MY LIFE
I BELIEVE IN MYSELF
I AM UNIQUE
I AM OF GREAT WORTH
I AM ADEQUATE
I AM REMARKABLE
I LOVE(your name)AND ACCEPT MYSELF JUST THE WAY I AM
I ACCEPT AND GIVE LOVE
I FEEL HAPPY AND CONFIDENT
I PERFORM WELL IN ALL THAT I DO
I ACCEPT ALL POSITIVE SELF-TALK
I AM A DISCIPLE OF CHRIST

A GUIDE TO HIGH SELF-ESTEEM

TODAY I CHOOSE TO SPEND IN PERFECT PEACE. I LOVE AND ACCEPT
MYSELF THE WAY I AM. I AM FREE OF THE PAST, IT CAN TOUCH ME
NOT. I FORGIVE MYSELF FOR ALL MY PAST MISTAKES(INCLUDING
ANY I MAY MAKE TODAY.) I FORGIVE EVERYONE ELSE AS WELL. I
AM RESPONSIBLE FOR MY OWN HAPPINESS. I AM TOO WORTHY TO BE
UPSET BY ANYONE ELSE. NO ONE NEEDS TO CHANGE FOR ME TO BE
HAPPY. MY THOUGHT IS IN CONTROL OF MY EXPERIENCE AND I CAN
DIRECT MY THINKING. I AM OF INFINITE VALUE. I AM STRONG,
CAREFREE, WELL AND SUCCESSFUL IN EVERYTHING I DO. EVERY DAY
IN EVERY WAY I AM GETTING BETTER AND BETTER, HAPPIER AND
HAPPIER. GOD LOVES ME.

YOU MOVE TOWARD WHAT YOU PICTURE.
YOUR ACTIONS DEMONSTRATE YOUR INTENTIONS.
I IMPROVE NO ONE BUT MYSELF.

I AM A CHILD OF GOD, SPECIAL, UNIQUE, AND WORTH WHILE.
I'M SPECIAL BECAUSE I AM A CHILD OF GOD;
UNIQUE, BECAUSE NOBODY ELSE IN THE WHOLE WORLD IS LIKE ME;
WORTH WHILE, BECAUSE AS A CREATION OF GOD,
GOD DID NOT MAKE A MISTAKE.

WHATEVER YOU VIVIDLY IMAGINE, ARDENTLY DESIRE, SINCERELY BELIEVE, AND ENTHUSIASTICALLY ACT UPON, MUST INEVITABLY---COME TO PASS.

UP UNTIL NOW...I HAVE DISBELIEVED
UP UNTIL NOW...I HAVE BEEN SELFISH
UP UNTIL NOW...I HAVE BEEN NEGATIVE
UP UNTIL NOW...I HAVE BEEN DOUBTFUL
UP UNTIL NOW...I HAVE BEEN FEARFUL
UP UNTIL NOW...I HAVE HAD PRIDE

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

eddie wrote: June 26th, 2017, 6:03 pm
freedomforall wrote: June 26th, 2017, 4:49 pm

We call it kaka at our house, or pinching a loaf, a brown out, just a little bathroom humor. 💩
Have you seen "Caveman" starring Ringo Starr, Barbara Bach, Shelly Long and Dennis Quaid? Corny but funny. One scene is where several people come upon some Dinosaur dung, and each one's description.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

I see the march to Page 100 is on! I'd like to personally thank Eddie and FFA for their support in keeping this thread active and at the top of the feed while voicing a strong case for Donald J. Trump through their discussion of feces and other bodily humor :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

You do credit to your cause, good sirs. Keep up the good work! :ymparty:

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

iWriteStuff wrote: June 26th, 2017, 9:53 pm I see the march to Page 100 is on! I'd like to personally thank Eddie and FFA for their support in keeping this thread active and at the top of the feed while voicing a strong case for Donald J. Trump through their discussion of feces and other bodily humor :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

What better way to cause incessant Trump bashers than to change the topic enough to cause those talking trash to become as repulsed as we do in listening to it and allowing them to get a taste of their own medicine? Now you know how we feel. You feel justified in bashing Trump, we are in changing the topic by way of reciprocation.
On the other hand it is real fun to watch you and Silver have your own conversation as if you have a ton of followers. There's only been a few people that have bothered to engage in this bashing process in the first place, and even they are in opposition. Maybe we all just need let you two ramble on and take down the Government all by yourselves.

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

freedomforall wrote: June 26th, 2017, 11:45 pm
iWriteStuff wrote: June 26th, 2017, 9:53 pm I see the march to Page 100 is on! I'd like to personally thank Eddie and FFA for their support in keeping this thread active and at the top of the feed while voicing a strong case for Donald J. Trump through their discussion of feces and other bodily humor :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

What better way to cause incessant Trump bashers than to change the topic enough to cause those talking trash to become as repulsed as we do in listening to it and allowing them to get a taste of their own medicine? Now you know how we feel. You feel justified in bashing Trump, we are in changing the topic by way of reciprocation.
On the other hand it is real fun to watch you and Silver have your own conversation as if you have a ton of followers. There's only been a few people that have bothered to engage in this bashing process in the first place, and even they are in opposition. Maybe we all just need let you two ramble on and take down the Government all by yourselves.
Excellent rebuttal FFA! You have a way of cutting to the chase. Arm chair warriors seldom accomplish anything but talk, and talk is cheap.
People who can do! Take President Trump, he is helping our veterans, creating jobs, want the Alaska pipeline built with American steel and American workers, taking on the illegal immigration problems, meeting with world leaders etc. No moss grows under his shoes! If nothing else, the guy is trying. He has cut the budgets of Government agencies, the EPA is crying the blues, tax termites!
Speaking of toilet humor, this nation is swirling in the water and somethings got to change, not the kind the last President promised. Hillary Clinton would have caused the big flush, swoosh, into the cesspool.

President Benson said this country would not be saved in Washington and I darn sure wouldn't want the snivelers fighting with me, they would need a safe place, need someone to provide food, a paid for education, and all of this without any contribution to society.

When I looked at the crowds who supported Trump, I see farmers, Ranchers, business men, and the good hard working people of America, the lifeblood of America!

PS was Barbara Bach married to Ringo Starr? Cave man movie was cool, certainly an authentic dinosaur!
What is your favorite Beatles song! Paul McCartney is my favorite, he is pure talent!

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

https://www.antiwar.com/blog/2017/06/26 ... th-russia/

Republicans Still Pushing False Flags in Syria and Cold War With Russia
Daniel McAdams Posted on June 26, 2017
Seymour Hersh’s shocking new investigative report shows that US intelligence knew there was no Assad chemical attack in April, but that President Trump was so influenced by media images (which may have been faked) that he fired 59 Tomahawk missiles into Syria anyway. Meanwhile, rank and file Democrat Members of Congress are growing frustrated over their leadership’s continuing obsession with Russia as public opinion shifts on the issue. Republican Members are pushing for more Russia sanctions. Political shifts, on today’s Ron Paul Liberty Report:

(click on link to see video of Ron Paul)

Reprinted from The Ron Paul Institute for Peace & Prosperity.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-2 ... heavy-pric

White House Accuses Syria Of Planning Another Chemical Attack, Warns "Will Pay Heavy Price"

Tyler Durden's picture
by Tyler Durden
Jun 27, 2017 3:14 AM
SHARES
Less than three months after the US launched 49 cruise missiles at a Syrian airbase in early April, allegedly in retaliation for a chemical attack conducted by Assad forces, in an ominous statement issued with no supporting evidence or further explanation, on Monday night the White House warned that the U.S. has “identified potential preparations for another chemical weapons attack by the Assad regime” in Syria and warned that Assad would “pay a heavy price” if one took place.

Such an attack “would likely result in the mass murder of civilians, including innocent children,” White House (outgoing) spokesman Sean Spicer added, noting the activity is “similar to preparations the regime made before its April 4, 2017 chemical weapons attack.”

“As we have previously stated, the United States is in Syria to eliminate the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria. If, however, Mr. Assad conducts another mass murder attack using chemical weapons, he and his military will pay a heavy price,” the White House added on Monday night.

According to AP, a non-governmental source with close ties to the White House said the administration had received intelligence that the Syrians were mixing precursor chemicals for a possible sarin gas attack in either the east of south of the country, where government troops and their proxies have faced recent setbacks.

Further quoted by AP, several State Department officials typically involved in coordinating such announcements said they were caught completely off guard by the warning, which didn't appear to be discussed in advance with other national security agencies, perhaps an indication of just how powerful the Deep State has become under Trump. Typically, the State Department, the Pentagon and U.S. intelligence agencies would all be consulted before the White House issued a declaration sure to ricochet across foreign capitals.

As a reminder, the justification for Trump's strike on the Shayrat airfield in Syria in April was to retaliate for what the White House said was a poison gas attack by Assad's government that killed at least 70 people in rebel-held territory. Syria denied it carried out the attack. Overnight, however, a new article by Pulitzer winning investigative journalist Seymour Hersh (in a German newspaper of all places) has again accused the US of lying about Syria's chemical weapons, and claims that the US bombed Syria in what was the latest attempt to "rally around the flag" and distract from Trump's ongoing domestic scandals.

Predictably, the White House has provided no immediate evidence to back up its claims, however in a media world that is desperate for clicks, we doubt many will demand proof this time, unlike the April strike, when Russia requested a broad UN inquiry into whether Assad indeed used chemical weapons, in which the US has declined to participate for obvious reasons.

April's strike put Washington in confrontation with Russia, which has advisers in Syria aiding its close ally Assad. US officials at the time called the intervention a "one-off" intended to deter future chemical weapons attacks and not an expansion of the U.S. role in the Syrian war. The United States has taken a series of actions over the past three months demonstrating its willingness to carry out strikes, mostly in self-defense, against Syrian government forces and their backers, including Iran.

And, as if expressly intending to further deteriorate already abysmal relations with Russia, shortly after the White House statement, the US ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley said on Twitter: "Any further attacks done to the people of Syria will be blamed on Assad, but also on Russia and Iran who support him killing his own people."

Follow
Nikki Haley ✔ @nikkihaley
Any further attacks done to the people of Syria will be blamed on Assad, but also on Russia & Iran who support him killing his own people.
9:36 PM - 26 Jun 2017
1,679 1,679 Retweets 3,293 3,293 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy
Since the April military strike, Washington has repeatedly struck Iranian-backed militia and even shot down a drone threatening U.S.-led coalition forces. The U.S. military also shot down a Syrian jet earlier this month. Trump has also ordered stepped-up military operations against the Islamic State militant group and delegated more authority to his generals.

So far Russia has refused to respond in deed to repeated US provocations over Syria.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Looks like the guy who promised restraint was lying which is what Gadiantons always do. We're going to war, boys and girls. Tell me again how Trump is somehow better than Hillary. Sackcloth and ashes are the future of a nation when the voice of the people choose evil.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-2 ... s-bomb-syr

After Getting Busted for Bombing Syria Based On a Lie, Trump Doubles Down … Threatens to Bomb Syria Even Harder Based On Same BS

George Washington's picture
by George Washington
Jun 27, 2017 2:45 AM

A report yesterday by the Pulitzer-prize winning reporter who broke some of the biggest stories of the Vietnam and Iraq wars showed that Trump bombed Syria on April 4th based upon false pretenses.

Specifically, Trump said the Syrian government carried out a chemical weapons attack on civilians, but U.S. military and intelligence officials say that they told Trump there was no evidence for that claim … and they say that what really happened is that Syria bombed Islamic terrorists, and that accidentally released chemicals being stored by the terrorists.

So how does Trump respond to the report?

He doubles down on the bull …

White House spokesman Sean Spicer said tonight:

The United States has identified potential preparations for another chemical weapons attack by the Assad regime that would likely result in the mass murder of civilians, including innocent children.

The activities are similar to preparations the regime made before its April 4, 2017 chemical weapons attack. [Oh ... you mean the Syria government is planning on bombing Islamic terrorists again?]

If … Mr. Assad conducts another mass murder attack using chemical weapons, he and his military will pay a heavy price.
After Spicer’s statement, Neocon warmonger – and U.S. representative to the U.N. – Nikki Haley tweeted:

Any further attacks done to the people of Syria will be blamed on Assad, but also on Russia & Iran who support him killing his own people.
Notice that Haley does not say:

Any further attacks CARRIED OUT BY THE SYRIAN GOVERNMENT and done to the people of Syria will be blamed on Assad, but also on Russia & Iran who support him killing his own people.
Anything bad happens - whether it's carried out by Assad, or ISIS, or Al Qaeda, or outside forces trying to destabilize Syria - it will be blamed on Assad as a justification for a lot more bombing.

Postscript: This little game has been going on for 68 years. Specifically, the U.S. government has been trying to replace the Syrian government with folks who will be subservient to America since 1949 … 3 years after Syria became an independent nation.

The CIA succeeded in carrying out a coup in Syria 1949.

In 1957, the American president and British prime minister agreed to launch regime change again in Syria using a false flag. (False flags are not only historically documented, but presidents, prime ministers, congressmen, generals, spooks, soldiers and police have ADMITTED to planning and carrying out false flag attacks).

In 1983, 1986, 1991, 2001, 2009 and 2012, American officials again schemed about regime change in Syria.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

My favorite are the comments on these articles... from Trump supporters, no less:
Don't Do It Trump!!! We are not defending ISIS against Russia and Syria!!
Why is Trump indulging in this FAKE NEWS? IF Assad was to launch a chemical attack, any punishment from the US would be nothing to the reaction from Putin. Assad would piss off his #1 backer and he will not be doing that. It is all BS.
Ain't that wonderful. The Trumptard wants to start a War with Russia, just in time for the Fourth of July . Those rockets bursting in air, just might be ICBM coming from Russia.
There has been so much winning for Trump and his supporters last few days, SCOTUS, CNN imploding, special election victories, majority of people sick of Russia, Comey inciminating himself under oath, attention on Loretta Lynch, why would be provoking Russia now? Now they have the momentum why wouldn't he begin negotiations with Russia like he campaigned on?

I hope he is aware and is trying to appease and root out neo-cons and globalists in the intelligence agencies and military but I can't even delude myself of that. He really seems under the influence of Zionists, just a more nationalistic type of Zionist as opposed to the usual globalist Zionists that the other establishment pols are.

War in Syria and Russia would be such a tragic miscalculation in my opinion. I hope and pray more is going on that I can see because if this is true, it really sucks.
It is this type of BS that makes me think Trump is a trojan horse.
It seems chemical weapons are the new WMDs, Assad is the new Saddam, and Trump is the new Bush

War is coming
ANOTHER chemical weapons attack? There hasn't even been a first attack. Can't they read?

I wonder who will pull off the next false flag stunt?
So what do we have going on :

1) The Langley screwballs are at it again and diligently working on the next false flag.

2) The DC Swampites have already picked out a Syrian target population for destruction.

3) The Russians and allies by now are aware of the depravity that is planned and are prepping accordingly.

4) The MSM is gearing up for photo ops and pracitcing their acting skills to look properly horrified.

5) The policiical aides are working on the speeches that will be used to urge more attacks on Syria and take down Assad.

And where's Trump?

Does it occur to him that he is being played or has he decided that this will be The Trump War?

All of DC should be surrounded by a wall and flodded for rats.
and my favorite of all:
Donald Trump has never been what his most enthusiastic fans have wanted him to be. They've confused a TV character for real life, and then created an elaborate legend for the TV character.

As a US President, he's a particularly weak far-right Republican. He doesn't have any managerial skills. He's been totally exposed by the stark differences between running your own privately held company and trying to run a public enterprise where there are more interests than just whatever the boss happens to be thinkiing about each morning.

Not only can he not manage, he clearly has no political or philosophical principles worth considering. "Making money for myself" is not a philosophical or political principle.

Despite the brave talk and whistling past the graveyard, President Trump is in trouble. His lack of personal intellectual discipline and extreme emotional neediness has fanned the dying ember of Democratic Party resentment into a growing fire of legal trouble, and on a nearly daily basis he outwits himself still further, most recently Tweeting statements that confirm the falsehood that the Russians interfered with our election, in Trump's favor, but it's Obama's fault, but Trump won without needing the assistance of the Russians. That set of Tweets will keep coming back, as it justifies the whole Mueller investigation, in one tidy package.

The one thing Trump has done that gained favor with the corporate media and got the Democratic Party off his back was to launch missiles at Syria. So now he's going to do it again.

Unfortunately, it really is as simple as that. Worse still, President Trump might have actually come to believe his own and Zbigniew Brzezinski's bull. Or he's just a cynical opportunist who's stumbled his way into a lot of trouble and is willing to chew off his own leg and a lot of other people's too, to get out of the traps he's walked right into.

So, war it is. And then giving away some more of what remains of the wealth of the middle class to his oligarch pals. And more war.
The Trump supporters are waking up. Anyone left supporting him is either blind or willfully ignorant. Or sure, optimistic beyond all reason. Take your pick.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Describe your tactic any way you want, just please keep it up. We need all the help we can get to bring attention to this thread and you're doing a wonderful job at it. :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Syria Denies Plans For A Chemical Attack As Russia Accuses US Of "Provocation"

The Syrian government dismissed the White House's unsubstantiated, and bizarrely ominous late Monday night allegations that it was preparing a new chemical weapons attack. According to AP, Ali Haidar, the Syrian minister for national reconciliation, dismissed the White House's warning and said it foreshadowed a diplomatic campaign against Syria at the U.N., according to the AP. Or maybe military campaign.

The Kremlin also dismissed the White House statement, which had warned that Assad and his military would “pay a heavy price” if it goes ahead with the attack. Russian President Vladimir Putin’s spokesman Dmitry Peskov said that “such threats to Syria’s legitimate leaders are unacceptable.” As a reminder, Russia sided with Assad when he denied responsibility for a chemical weapons attack that killed dozens of people in Idlib province on April 4. Days later, President Donald Trump ordered a retaliatory cruise missile strike on a Syrian air base.

Peskov also criticized the Trump administration for using the phrase “another chemical weapons attack,” arguing that an independent investigation into the April attack was never conducted despite Russia’s calls for one. The US has so far not explained why it is against an impartial third party determining all the facts.

A senior Russian lawmaker dismissed the U.S. warning as “provocation.” Frants Klintsevich, first deputy chairman of the defense and security committee in the upper chamber of the Russian parliament, accused the United States of “preparing a new attack on the positions of Syrian forces.” The U.S. strike in April was the first direct American assault on the Syrian government and Trump’s most dramatic military order since becoming president. Trump said at the time that the chemical attack crossed “many, many lines,” and called on “all civilized nations” to join the U.S. in seeking an end to the carnage in Syria.

Syria denied using chemical weapons. Russia’s Defense Ministry said the toxic agents were released when a Syrian airstrike hit a rebel chemical weapons arsenal and munitions factory.
If you like your war, you can keep your war. President Trump will guarantee it! :ymcowboy:

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Thanks to Joel for finding this one. It's posted in another thread but obviously belongs here. Uh oh, somebody's a murderer and a war criminal.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/us-kil ... t-attacks/

The US Gov’t Killed More Civilians This Month Than All Terrorist Attacks in Europe Over the Last 12 Years
In the last 12 years, terrorist attacks in Europe have killed 459 civilians. The U.S. killed at least 472 civilians in Syria, just in the last month.

By Rachel Blevins - June 24, 2017

deathtoll
Every time a terrorist attack occurs in Europe, it is met with an abundance of media coverage, and each victim is mourned by the public on a grand scale. However, the concern for the loss of innocent life appears to be almost nonexistent when the United States kills more civilians in one month than terrorist attacks in Europe have killed in the last 12 years.

A group monitoring the Syrian conflict reported on Friday that airstrikes launched by the United States-led coalition in Syria have killed 472 civilians from May 23 to June 23.

In the last 30 days, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported that the provinces with the largest death tolls were Deir Ezzor with 222 civilian deaths, including 84 children, and Raqqa with 250 civilian deaths, including 53 children. The Observatory also noted that the latest figure is more than double the previous month, which was around 225 civilian deaths.

As The Free Thought Project has reported, the U.S.-led coalition entered the city of Raqqa for the first time on June 6, in the name of driving out the Islamic State. However, the first few days of the offensive resulted in reports of the coalition using a cluster of airstrikes including illegal chemicals such as white phosphorus on a city with a population of around 200,000 people.

While the U.S. claims its purpose is to defeat ISIS, its actions have been questionable. As Americans celebrated Father’s Day on Sunday, the U.S. shot down a Syrian warplane that was targeting the militants. In response, Russia announced that it is halting cooperation with the U.S. and its allies.

READ MORE: Declassified CIA Doc Reveals Plan to Destroy Syria for Oil Pipeline, Predicts Current Crisis
Just before the dramatic increase in airstrikes, a terrorist attack killed 22 people in Manchester, England, on May 22. Not surprisingly, the Islamic State was eager to take responsibility for the attack.

Secretary of Defense James Mattis used the attack to justify the increase on May 28, claiming that the U.S. had “accelerated” the tactics it was using in Iraq and Syria and is now using a policy of “annihilation.”

“Manchester’s tragic loss underscores the purpose of your years of study and training at this elite school. We must never permit murderers to define our time or warp our sense of normal. This is not normal … Our strategy right now is to accelerate the campaign against Isis. It is a threat to all civilized nations. And the bottom line is we are going to move in an accelerated and reinforced manner, throw them on their back foot. We have already shifted from attrition tactics, where we shove them from one position to another in Iraq and Syria, to annihilation tactics where we surround them. Our intention is that the foreign fighters do not survive the fight to return home to North Africa, to Europe, to America, to Asia, to Africa. We’re not going to allow them to do so. We’re going to stop them there and take apart the caliphate.”
The Manchester Attack is just one example of a loss of innocent life that has been exploited by western media and used for political gain. The loss of 22 innocent lives in England was used by the U.S. to justify going on to take nearly 500 innocent lives that have been blatantly ignored by the media.

READ MORE: US Gov't Proves Love for ISIS as Bill to 'Stop Arming Terrorists' Gets Only 13 Supporters
Following the Manchester Attack, an attack near London Bridge in June killed eight civilians, bringing the total up to 30 deaths so far in 2017.

In 2016, terrorist attacks in Germany, France and Belgium killed 130 civilians.
In 2015, terrorist attacks in France and Macedonia killed 155 civilians.
In 2011, terrorist attacks in Norway and Belarus killed 92 civilians.
In 2005, a terrorist attack in England killed 52 civilians.
When looking at the last 12 years in Europe, terrorist attacks have taken the lives of 459 civilians. That is still less than the at least 472 civilians that were killed by the U.S. in Syria, just in the last month.

Despite the fact that Americans’ tax dollars are funding the war that has created the sharp increase in civilian deaths, the overwhelming concern that exists among the media and U.S. politicians when it comes to the loss of innocent life in Europe, has been virtually nonexistent when it comes to the loss of innocent life in Syria.

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

iWriteStuff wrote: June 27th, 2017, 6:59 am

Describe your tactic any way you want, just please keep it up. We need all the help we can get to bring attention to this thread and you're doing a wonderful job at it. :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
No help is needed keeping attention on this thread, the conspiracy theories are quite entertaining, like a circus act! 🦁

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

eddie wrote: June 27th, 2017, 9:17 am
iWriteStuff wrote: June 27th, 2017, 6:59 am

No help is needed keeping attention on this thread, the conspiracy theories are quite entertaining, like a circus act! 🦁

I think in a sense of fairness one needs to acknowledge both the good and bad things that have been done in this new Presidency. I saw this interview with Jason Chafetz talking about the Myriads of scandals that went on with Obama and Clinton. I am disappointed with this business as usual attitude in politics. Babylon is as Babylon does. Keep expectations low and look for the small victories. There were so few if any to acknowledge during the last 8 years and beyond.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/jas ... lp00001376

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

June 16, 2015. That's the date Trump announced his candidacy for POTUS. More than two years have passed since then. Five months have transpired since the Inauguration. This guy, apparently smart enough to sit on a gold-plated (some say solid gold) toilet, who promised an instant repeal and replacement of Obamacare, is still waiting to put his pen on a bill for just that.

Are you tired of winning yet? Down in here in Texas we're so busy joining hands and forming a human wall on the border that we don't have time to get tired of winning. However, I am starting to think that there were a lot of naive voters who believed the nonsense that came out of candidate Trump's mouth.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-2 ... ter-july-4

GOP Folds: Senate To Delay Healthcare Vote Until After July 4

Tyler Durden's picture
by Tyler Durden
Jun 27, 2017 1:55 PM
SHARES
TwitterFacebookReddit
So much for that "do or die" procedural vote we just noted.

Moments ago CNN reported that, as many speculated, Mitch McConnell will delay the vote on healthcare until after the July 4 recess, confirming last night's news that Republicans simply don't have the needed number of votes in the Senate. As a reminder, republicans don't have short support for the bill, with at least 5 GOP senators saying they won’t even back a procedural vote on the measure that was supposed to take place this week.

Follow
Kate Bolduan ✔ @KateBolduan
McConnell to delay the vote on h'care until after July 4 recess, @mkraju & @Phil_Mattingly report.
12:44 PM - 27 Jun 2017
12 12 Retweets 25 25 likes
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) announced the decision to senators at a closed-door meeting on Tuesday, according to CNN.

Follow
Dan Merica ✔ @danmericaCNN
Mitch McConnell informed members today they will delay the health care vote until after July 4th recess, @mkraju & @Phil_Mattingly report
12:45 PM - 27 Jun 2017
167 167 Retweets 180 180 likes
Which is ironic because just yesterday, Texas Senator John Cornyn said that he is "closing the door" and that "we need to do it this week before double digit premium increases are announced for next year."

Follow
JohnCornyn ✔ @JohnCornyn
I am closing the door. We need to do it this week before double digit premium increases are announced for next year. https://twitter.com/seungminkim/status/ ... 2994662402
10:44 AM - 26 Jun 2017
297 297 Retweets 286 286 likes
Guess we won't be doing it this week after all.

Meanwhile Politico reported that Trump has invited all GOP senators to come to the White House, although now that the vote has been delayed, the meeting will likely be simiarly delayed.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Silver wrote: June 27th, 2017, 12:22 pm June 16, 2015. That's the date Trump announced his candidacy for POTUS. More than two years have passed since then. Five months have transpired since the Inauguration. This guy, apparently smart enough to sit on a gold-plated (some say solid gold) toilet, who promised an instant repeal and replacement of Obamacare, is still waiting to put his pen on a bill for just that.

Are you tired of winning yet? Down in here in Texas we're so busy joining hands and forming a human wall on the border that we don't have time to get tired of winning. However, I am starting to think that there were a lot of naive voters who believed the nonsense that came out of candidate Trump's mouth.

For my part, I'm glad. This bill is the worst thing since ObamaCare. In fact, it's worse. This was a mercy killing. I only pray it stays dead, as it will most likely rise from the dust and get passed after the 5 holdouts suddenly find themselves in possession of lucrative kickbacks and promises.

A quick review of Trump promises vs reality:

1) “We’re going to have insurance for everybody. There was a philosophy in some circles that if you can’t pay for it, you don’t get it. That’s not going to happen with us.” Except 22 MILLION people would lose insurance, not gain it.

2) "I was the first & only potential GOP candidate to state there will be no cuts to Social Security, Medicare & Medicaid” - Except they are cutting nearly $800 MILLION from Medicaid. Either you lied, can't do math, or hoped someone else had an actual plan.

3) “We don't want anyone who currently has insurance to not have insurance.” - See #s 1 & 2. Millions lose it, especially the poor.

4) “I firmly believe that nobody will be worse off financially in the process that we’re going through.” - Except costs will INCREASE 15-20% in the first two years. That's worse, not better. It's especially worse if you're A) older B) unemployed or C) sick.

5) “I am going to take care of everybody … Everybody’s going to be taken care of much better than they’re taken care of now.” - Except they won't.

I have to conclude Trump either A) had no idea what he was talking about and no real plans or B) the rest of the Republican party is just so awful that they didn't either. However you slice it, still disappointing.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

iWriteStuff wrote: June 27th, 2017, 12:35 pm
Silver wrote: June 27th, 2017, 12:22 pm June 16, 2015. That's the date Trump announced his candidacy for POTUS. More than two years have passed since then. Five months have transpired since the Inauguration. This guy, apparently smart enough to sit on a gold-plated (some say solid gold) toilet, who promised an instant repeal and replacement of Obamacare, is still waiting to put his pen on a bill for just that.

I have to conclude Trump either A) had no idea what he was talking about and no real plans or B) the rest of the Republican party is just so awful that they didn't either. However you slice it, still disappointing.
And don't the other huge factor: Trump was coached to say the sort of things that would ensure his election. "Wall" "No Syria" "Repeal Obamacare" and the crowds went wild.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Silver wrote: June 27th, 2017, 1:09 pm And don't the other huge factor: Trump was coached to say the sort of things that would ensure his election. "Wall" "No Syria" "Repeal Obamacare" and the crowds went wild.
Whatever else is true, the man is a PR genius. He can sell himself like few Circus Masters ever could. In fact, he is a billionaire more for the Trump brand than the business prowess. The actual business failures are legion. That being said, he's always been able to enrich himself mightily on bankrupted businesses - he just strategically situations things so that he wins no matter what. Business partners, contractors, employees, investors, taxpayers..... not so much :(

I've been following the guy since I was a kid. Even worked for one of his companies once. One easily comes to see how he fools others. It's calculated, deliberate, and plays on their hopes and fears. Very clever "truthful hyperbole", as he calls it.

But then, having seen the trick first hand, you're never fooled again. :|

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Edit.

What better way to cause incessant Trump bashers to see what they are doing than to change the topic enough to cause those berating Trump, not solely because he is President, but also because he is a child of God like yourselves, to become as repulsed as we are in listening to your constant string of finding fault. It was time for you to get a taste of their own medicine. Now you know how we feel. You feel justified in bashing Trump, we are in changing the topic by way of reciprocation.

It's rather fun keeping this thread at the top so people can see how you and Silver are doing in your effort to bring down the Government. Shucks, if the thread were allowed to go unnoticed, you two would have to resort to slapping each other around. Intellectuals like yourselves just can't remain cordial with each other when one will eventually try to out do the other. Or, one will post stuff that will go over the other's head and and in order to keep peace, will have to nod their head in agreement like a puppet.

Skip Trump, you two are much more entertaining at this juncture. So go for it if that is what makes you happy. Well, what are you waiting for?
Let's see what comes out your brain in defense next. Honor us will some real intellectual thought. You've got center stage. What, still silent? Cat got your tongue?

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

the crowds went wild
Funny, aren't Silver and IWrite doing a good job of going wild themselves? =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Oh, btw, "good behavior" and "Trump debate" do not go well together. Combining the two creates an oxymoron, dichotomy style. A red herring. A strawman. A clash of information. :)) :)) :))

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

freedomforall wrote: June 27th, 2017, 1:35 pm
the crowds went wild
Funny, aren't Silver and IWrite doing a good job of going wild themselves? =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Oh, btw, "good behavior" and "Trump debate" do not go well together. Combining the two creates an oxymoron, dichotomy style. A red herring. A strawman. A clash of information. :)) :)) :))
:ymparty: