WHAT'S REALLY HAPPENING

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
eddie
captain of 1,000

Re: WHAT'S REALLY HAPPENING

Post by eddie »

AI2.0 wrote: May 31st, 2017, 9:12 am
eddie wrote: May 30th, 2017, 5:09 pm Marlins_Man‏

I want President Donald Trump to SUCCEED. rooting for him to fail is like rooting for the pilot of your plane to crash. Stop being divided,
its in all our best interests for him to succeed.
As long as the Nation is in turmoil, we will be divided. The Obama supporters could have said the SAME thing to you, to stop being 'divided' and get behind the President so he could succeed...and guess what? They did!

It's only in our best interest for Pres. Trump to succeed, when he is doing what is right for the country. The replacement for Obamacare was not right, I'm glad it did not succeed. The one they are pushing now is not right, I hope it does not succeed. A bloated trillion dollar budget which the Pres. supports is not right, We should not be wanting it to succeed. If he decides to promote climate change initiatives that the rest of the world wants, we should not hope he succeeds.

Just as we hoped that Pres. Obama would not succeed in his wrong ideas and policies, we need to not blindly support everything Pres. Trump promotes. You need to remember that Donald Trump has not changed; he has conservative leanings in some areas and in other areas he is progressive in his views and values. He likes single payer, universal healthcare, so if you don't want that, you'd better hope he doesn't decide that's what the country needs. Root for him and support him when he's choosing the 'right' but oppose him when he's going to the left. Don't simply be a zealous cheerleader for whatever he decides to promote and try to implement.

Your comments are always barbed A12.0

A zealous cheerleader? Then what would we say about those who constantly berate the President? I have my fears concerning President Trump, but I will respond with my own opinion, stating yours as though we should all agree is ignorant. Assuming to have a superior intellect, calling others blind is just an indication of the superiority complex. President Trump has a vested interest in America, I am rooting for him to succeed! I wanted President Obama to succeed, I gave him more than 100 days to prove himself, its only fair to give President Trump a chance.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

eddie wrote: May 31st, 2017, 10:23 am

I want President Donald Trump to SUCCEED. rooting for him to fail is like rooting for the pilot of your plane to crash. Stop being divided,
As long as the Nation is in turmoil, we will be divided. The Obama supporters could have said the SAME thing to you, to stop being 'divided' and get behind the President so he could succeed...and guess what? They did!

It's only in our best interest for Pres. Trump to succeed, when he is doing what is right for the country. The replacement for Obamacare was not right, I'm glad it did not succeed. The one they are pushing now is not right, I hope it does not succeed. A bloated trillion dollar budget which the Pres. supports is not right, We should not be wanting it to succeed. If he decides to promote climate change initiatives that the rest of the world wants, we should not hope he succeeds.

Just as we hoped that Pres. Obama would not succeed in his wrong ideas and policies, we need to not blindly support everything Pres. Trump promotes. You need to remember that Donald Trump has not changed; he has conservative leanings in some areas and in other areas he is progressive in his views and values. He likes single payer, universal healthcare, so if you don't want that, you'd better hope he doesn't decide that's what the country needs. Root for him and support him when he's choosing the 'right' but oppose him when he's going to the left. Don't simply be a zealous cheerleader for whatever he decides to promote and try to implement.

A zealous cheerleader? Then what would we say about those who constantly berate the President? I have my fears concerning President Trump, but I will respond with my own opinion, stating yours as though we should all agree is ignorant. Assuming to have a superior intellect, calling others blind is just an indication of the superiority complex. President Trump has a vested interest in America, I am rooting for him to succeed! I wanted President Obama to succeed, I gave him more than 100 days to prove himself, its only fair to give President Trump a chance.
Once again you have failed to distinguish between "berating the president" and pointing out the many anti-liberty actions that come from him and his administration.

eddie, if you really believe in that comment by Glennon you posted above just say so. Because then we'll all understand your true motivations.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Now here's another example of what's really happening... The name of another reeking Goldman Sachs guy is being floated for the Federal Reserve System chairman position. This is how you know that Trump is a traitor. I don't know why we even bother to have elections. It doesn't matter who gets elected, the Gadiantons still run the show.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-3 ... man-report

Gary Cohn "Would Love To Be" Next Fed Chairman: Report

by Tyler Durden
May 31, 2017 11:56 AM

One month ago we reported that according to Beacon Policy Advisors, a new name had emerged as potential replacement to Janet Yellen as head of the Federal Reserve: that of former Goldman COO and current Trump National Economic Council advisor Gary Cohn.

"The buzz among those who claim Cohn confides in them is that he would like to eventually replace" Yellen, assuming Trump decides to move in a different direction when the chair's term ends in early February, Beacon Policy Advisors said in a daily report for clients in late April.

"On paper, Cohn likely meets Trump's expected top two requirements for a Fed chair candidate," the Beacon analysis said, specifically citing Cohn's advocacy for deregulation and his likelihood to keep interest rates low as Trump seeks to implement his pro-growth economic policies.

Now, as Axios reports, this story is being validated by none other than Gary Cohn's inner circle. According to Mike Allen a shake-up of the White House staff has put Cohn in contention to replace Reince Priebus as chief of staff. While such a move had long been speculated, Allen added that a late surge in support among confidants of Trump could lead GOP lobbyist David Urban to get the job.

However, as Axios notes, citing Cohn's Friends "after his current gig, Cohn would love to be named ... chair of the Federal Reserve."

As a reminder, Janet Yellen's term as Fed chair expires in February 2018. And while their relationship has been far less contentious recently, during his presidential campaign, Trump accused Yellen of collaborating with President Barack Obama and Democrats to keep interest rates low to ensure a victory for his competitor Hillary Clinton. His personal attacks led to speculation that he could even fire Yellen if he won. Since then, however, Trump has had a change of heart, and during an April WSJ interview, he stated that lower rates are in fact prefereable and said he may even reappoint Yellen.

Of course, if Cohn were appointed Fed chair it would add yet another person with Goldman Sachs ties to the Federal Reserve's key positions. Cohn was Goldman's president and COO before leaving to join the Trump administration.

Below we list some prominent former Goldman employees currently employed by the Federal Reserve:

New York Fed president, William Dudley, previously Goldman's chief economist
Minnesota Fed president, Neel Kashkari, previously worked at Goldman
Philadelphia Fed president, Patrick Harker, previously a former trustee of the Goldman Sachs Trust
Dallas Fed president, Robert Kaplan, previously vice chairman at Goldman in charge of investment-banking operations.

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

Silver wrote: May 31st, 2017, 10:33 am

Once again you have failed to distinguish between "berating the president" and pointing out the many anti-liberty actions that come from him and his administration.

eddie, if you really believe in that comment by Glennon you posted above just say so. Because then we'll all understand your true motivations.
Explain the many anti liberty actions that come from him and his administration, once again, sorry if its repetitious, I don't read most of your posts.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

War, Eddie. War.

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

Silver wrote: May 31st, 2017, 11:17 am War, Eddie. War.
World peace is something yearned for, there is one last battle before the Lord comes and then we will have glorious peace, Satan will be bound, Temple work will proceed, oh happy day.

ebenezerarise
captain of 1,000

Post by ebenezerarise »

Finrock wrote: May 31st, 2017, 9:50 am This is a bit off topic, but AI2.0 mentioned Obamacare and Obamacare replacement, so I wanted to speak to that thought real quick because, well, just because...

A federal health care system should not exist. There should be no such thing as "repeal and replace". It should be repeal only. Obamacare was wrong. It was wrong and it was a horrible bill, but it didn't matter. It was never intended to succeed. It was intended to set precedent and to change the paradigm and the public expectation on health insurance and healthcare. The precedent it set is wrong, but it did its job. No matter what happens now it is now clear that the Federal Government can mandate health insurance. It can provide healthcare to its citizens and with millions of enrollees, millions of individuals now expect and will demand their entitlement.

That is why the left and the democrats pushed it through. That is why they didn't care what was in the plan and we should just "figure it out" after it passed. That is why it was forced through in an unprecedented fashion because they didn't care if it worked or not. They just wanted on the books, so to speak and they wanted to get millions to enroll. Once you had the law in place, once millions were enrolled in it, and once it passed the courts (right or wrong, it passed) it made an almost permanent change to the United States.

It is what it is, but it is wrong and it should be repealed, but we are now in a new era of American History, I'm afraid.

-Finrock
This is SO correct. Bingo, spot on. If you thought the last election was raucous, wait for the next one. Our politicians on EVERY side are not doing the will of the people and the people will speak yet again and again and again. And each time it will get worse. As designed.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

eddie wrote: May 31st, 2017, 12:57 pm
Silver wrote: May 31st, 2017, 11:17 am War, Eddie. War.
World peace is something yearned for, there is one last battle before the Lord comes and then we will have glorious peace, Satan will be bound, Temple work will proceed, oh happy day.
OK, then let's build on that desire for peace and stop selling weapons to known killers like the Saudis. Let's stop indiscriminately bombing innocents. When I point out that Trump is doing those things you claim I hate him. It's not hate, but an affinity for justice that drives me.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

I'm posting this for those who are seriously trying to find out what is really happening.

It is a book review by Robert David Steele of the book: The Devil’s Chessboard – Allen Dulles, the CIA, and the Rise of America’s Secret Government, by David Talbot. The review is found here: http://phibetaiota.net/2017/05/review-t ... ore-125719

Steele recommends several other books in this vein/genre, as well.

Unlike Silver, Steele says: "Donald Trump, our legitimately-elected president, may or may not be under the control of the Satanists in the USA, but he is in my view our single best shot at ending the Deep State. I pray he might read this book, and be strengthened by it." He also says in other interviews/articles: "God bless Donald Trump", recognizing that Trump is recognizing many elements of the 'Deep State' and what to do about them, but doesn't quite get the full program and is in danger of being entrained by them. I.e., Trump is on a learning curve, but if he doesn't climb it fast enough, he'll be co-opted. This fits my own view of Trump

Extract:
Review: The Devil’s Chessboard – Allen Dulles, the CIA, and the Rise of America’s Secret Government
6 Star Special, America (Founders, Current Situation), Atrocities & Genocide, Banks, Fed, Money, & Concentrated Wealth, Crime (Government), . . . . . . . .

I have reviewed over 300 books on secret intelligence here at Amazon, and written eight books of my own – as a former spy, co-founder of the Marine Corps Intelligence Center, and direct participant in “Deep State” and “false flag” operations, I know more than most about dark side of intelligence – this book is in my view a capstone book that adds multiple new insights into the central role played by elements of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) in the subversion of the US Government (USG), the US economy, US society, and the world at large.

I know of no other book that documents so ably the fact that CIA, while ordered up by Harry Truman as an organization intended to collate information from multiple sources ALREADY COLLECTED by other elements of the USG, was in fact the brainchild of Wall Street and designed by Wall Street from its inception to be the tool of the financial mandarins for the complete subversion of the Constitution and the USG, and the destabilization and looting of the rest of the world. It is not possible to understand the central role of the CIA in destabilizing the world, fostering war, preventing peace, and helping keep five billion people in poverty, disease, and conflict, without reading this book.

While we have always had mercantile control of government since business and government first came into existence, the author makes the case that it was World War II in which the banks learned how to use not just central banks (not covered by this book) but secret intelligence agencies (the heart of this book) as the core vehicle for Deep State control of the world.

Put most bluntly, the CIA became the vehicle for bribing, blackmailing, and controlling US as well as foreign political leaders to the point that all Constitutional checks and balances in the US as well as foreign countries of interest, were over-turned. In extreme cases such as the Congo, the CIA assassinated world leaders who dared to say “no” to the combination of unilateral militarism, predatory capitalism, and virtual colonialism (these are my own long standing terms for the trifecta of evil rooted not only in CIA, but also in the National Security Agency (NSA) and the US military in constant violation of Article I of the Constitution and its own oath to defend us against domestic enemies.

This book investigated, indicts, convicts, and hangs Allen Dulles for the traitor that he was. Donald Trump should read this book, because just as Allen Dulles remained the CIA’s de facto leader after he was fired – leading the assassination of John F. Kennedy – so also is John Brennan today leading the rogue elements of the secret world in a plot to assassinate Donald Trump and put Mike Pence into power, Pence being the pedophile-affiliated member of the Establishment chosen by Dick Cheney to control the Executive once Donald Trump is side-lined (my opinion, not in the book). This book is Donald Trump’s best defense against treachery, along with Memorandum for the President 3.0, easily found on the Internet, as devised by Cynthia McKinney and myself.

The core lesson from this book for our legitimately-elected President is that Kennedy did not purge deeply enough (in the secret world) or broadly enough (he left the bankers alone). For Donald Trump to survive he must BOTH take down the Federal Reserve AND cut the secret world by two thirds.

Before I detail points from this book that impress me deeply, I must point out that the Deep State starts with the Rothschilds and the Vatican, goes down through all the PRIVATE “central” banks that they control, into the two-party tyrannies that they control, and then into the secret intelligence services and complicit other institutions including the media, academia, and corporate chiefs happy to be part of one large crime family that constantly cheats the 99% in favor of the 1%. Everyone other than the Rothschilds and the Vatican is part of the servant class to the 1%, not the “deciders” as some assume.

Among the best insights in this are these:

01 Allen Dulles, through his control of the media, successfully reframed nationalism as communism, and after assassinating JFK, whose instincts were to support the wars of national liberation, put the full weight of the US national security state on the side of dictators everywhere who agree to US banking predation.

02 Allen Dulles pioneered CIA interference in US elections, not only foreign elections. He strongly supported the Eisenhower-Nixon campaign by channeling covert funds to them via front groups, and by leaking embarrassing intelligence about the Truman Administration’s handling of the Korean War (which was not a declared war, Congress lost its integrity after WWII and has never gotten it back).

03 The fascists did not lose WWII, they simply emigrated to the US and Argentina with most of their treasure. Allen Dulles personally saved fascism and then later – this story is told in Gold Warriors rather than this book – used covertly captured gold to restore fascist leaders in Germany, Italy, and Japan, and dictators everywhere else. The covert funding for Operation Gladio (assassins and false flag terrorism) deeply distorted the political and cultural development of Europe.

04 CIA’s sponsorship of “cultural engineering” and individual mind-control is deeply explored in this book, and along with the millions that CIA helped murder in its various regime change operations (today CIA also assassinates thousands with drones), easily qualify for indictment before an international tribunal for crimes against humanity. This book is CIA’s Nuremberg Trial and the conclusion cannot be challenged: CIA in its present state is a threat to the US Constitution and badly in need of deep surgery.

05 Allen Dulles led the militarization of both science and psychology. Over 1,600 Soviet prisoners were subjected to various forms of torture, and then Dulles moved on to unwitting US citizens – very strangely, the author fails to mention that Yale University has always been the core partner for the CIA in mind-control experimentation.

06 The author adds to our knowledge of the JFK assassination and in my view definitively names Lyndon Baine Johnson as having approved the assassination (and then appointed Allen Dulles, the project leader to the Warren Commission to assure the cover-up), Bill Harvey, David Atlee Philipps, Cord Meyer, and Howard Hunt as key CIA participants, and Texas billionaire David Harold Byrd, owner of the building from which Lee Harvey Oswald allegedly shot the president (he did not) as key conspirators. Not properly covered in this book are the roles of George Bush Senior, a CIA non-official cover officer, and Yitzhak Rabin, the representative of Israel (Remember the USS Liberty) to the event. The Secret Service helped assassinate the president they were supposed to be protecting. Allen Dulles met with the Secretary of the Treasury before the assassination, and arranged for a test of a deliberate pull-back in Chicago, and then the full unshielding of the president in Dallas, where the Secret Service violated all of its protocols and sentenced are president to death.

07 There are compelling quotes throughout the book, and this work is easily in my six-star top 10% of all non-fiction books read in my lifetime. The author ends in a most spectacular fashion, citing the confession of James Angleton as he neared death, to the effect that he had made a mistake in following Allen Dulles thinking that he was serving God, he was in fact on “a satanic quest.”

There you have it. The Deep State is in my view led by Satanists – both within the Vatican and particularly among the Jesuits – and among the Rothschilds and their leading bankers. . . . . .

Ten books that complement this book:

Gold Warriors: America’s Secret Recovery of Yamashita’s Gold
Edward Lansdale’s Cold War (Culture, Politics, and the Cold War)
The Secret Team: The CIA and Its Allies in Control of the United States and the World
The CIA as Organized Crime: How Illegal Operations Corrupt America and the World
Legacy of Ashes: The History of the CIA
JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why It Matters
Someone Would Have Talked
Dark Legacy: George Bush and the Murder of John Kennedy
Vice: Dick Cheney and the Hijacking of the American Presidency
Griftopia: A Story of Bankers, Politicians, and the Most Audacious Power Grab in American History

Best wishes to all,
Robert David Steele

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

I'm sure Trump is a swell guy when he's not grabbing kitties, but is it ok by you if I still disagree with his policies?

Bombing Syria
Sending attack carriers to Korean Peninsula and getting Mattis to hyperventilate on tv about Korean aggression
Complete mess of a health care bill (just REPEAL, no replace)
Tax and spend bills favoring the Military Industrial Complex
Goldman Bankers in the Oval Office (how many globalist bankers is enough?)
Failure/refusal to prosecute Hillary (why?)
Massive deficit spending budget proposals
Majority of meetings held at Mar a Lagos to keep visitor records exempt from FOIA requests

Just a sampler. Sure, the Deep State wants him Deep Fried, and I'm sure he'll handle that like he handled Comey. But what if the rest of his agenda is terrible?

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

larsenb wrote: May 31st, 2017, 2:10 pm I'm posting this for those who are seriously trying to find out what is really happening.

It is a book review by Robert David Steele of the book: The Devil’s Chessboard – Allen Dulles, the CIA, and the Rise of America’s Secret Government, by David Talbot. The review is found here: http://phibetaiota.net/2017/05/review-t ... ore-125719

Unlike Silver, Steele says:
Thanks, Larsen. Steele's words have a ring of authenticity to them. However, I think Trump has already been compromised, years ago. He wouldn't be a household name if he hadn't been propped up by big bankers for years. He wouldn't have risen to the top of the Republican Party nomination process if he hadn't said a few key words like The Wall, Lock Her Up, Repeal Obamacare. He's already backtracked on all that. Nice puppet.

Then, of course, Trump is a murderer having killed innocents who had no intention of ever doing our country any harm. To me, he's damaged goods. Put him on trial.

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

Silver wrote: May 31st, 2017, 3:05 pm
larsenb wrote: May 31st, 2017, 2:10 pm I'm posting this for those who are seriously trying to find out what is really happening.

Thanks, Larsen. Steele's words have a ring of authenticity to them. However, I think Trump has already been compromised, years ago. He wouldn't be a household name if he hadn't been propped up by big bankers for years. He wouldn't have risen to the top of the Republican Party nomination process if he hadn't said a few key words like The Wall, Lock Her Up, Repeal Obamacare. He's already backtracked on all that. Nice puppet.

Then, of course, Trump is a murderer having killed innocents who had no intention of ever doing our country any harm. To me, he's damaged goods. Put him on trial.
Extreme! Give it a rest, all the hate and venom spew does not convince anyone.

Irrelevant
captain of 100

Post by Irrelevant »

Finrock wrote: May 31st, 2017, 9:57 am
Irrelevant wrote: May 31st, 2017, 7:38 am

Succeed in doing what, exactly?
Succeed at winning.

-Finrock
Ha ha. Nice. Which means...?

Irrelevant
captain of 100

Post by Irrelevant »

Finrock wrote: May 31st, 2017, 9:50 am This is a bit off topic, but AI2.0 mentioned Obamacare and Obamacare replacement, so I wanted to speak to that thought real quick because, well, just because...

A federal health care system should not exist. There should be no such thing as "repeal and replace". It should be repeal only. Obamacare was wrong. It was wrong and it was a horrible bill, but it didn't matter. It was never intended to succeed. It was intended to set precedent and to change the paradigm and the public expectation on health insurance and healthcare. The precedent it set is wrong, but it did its job. No matter what happens now it is now clear that the Federal Government can mandate health insurance. It can provide healthcare to its citizens and with millions of enrollees, millions of individuals now expect and will demand their entitlement.

That is why the left and the democrats pushed it through. That is why they didn't care what was in the plan and we should just "figure it out" after it passed. That is why it was forced through in an unprecedented fashion because they didn't care if it worked or not. They just wanted on the books, so to speak and they wanted to get millions to enroll. Once you had the law in place, once millions were enrolled in it, and once it passed the courts (right or wrong, it passed) it made an almost permanent change to the United States.

It is what it is, but it is wrong and it should be repealed, but we are now in a new era of American History, I'm afraid.

-Finrock
Right on. Try taking away what the government has so benevolently given.

It's beyond frustrating to see so many people who were dead set against Obamacare now welcome Trumpcare with arms wide open. This is only one example. Wars, going around Congress, giving money to foreign countries, executive orders are a few others. Seems like when your guy's in, he can do no wrong- even if it's what you hated about the last guy. Both "sides" are terrible.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

eddie wrote: May 31st, 2017, 5:35 pm

No man is so blind as he who will not see.

onefour1
captain of 1,000

Post by onefour1 »

lundbaek wrote: May 30th, 2017, 3:28 pm Gadianton was rounding third and heading for home with the game-winning run. Then, to his surprise and frustration, somehow the ball got into the catcher's mitt. Gadianton had to beat it back to third, and now is waiting for someone to hit him home.
I would just add that we are in the bottom of the ninth with a tie score.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

onefour1 wrote: June 1st, 2017, 1:55 am
lundbaek wrote: May 30th, 2017, 3:28 pm Gadianton was rounding third and heading for home with the game-winning run. Then, to his surprise and frustration, somehow the ball got into the catcher's mitt. Gadianton had to beat it back to third, and now is waiting for someone to hit him home.
I would just add that we are in the bottom of the ninth with a tie score.
“The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few.” (Luke 10:2.)

The Lord gave this important warning by commandment to his Latter-day Saints: “Labor ye in my vineyard for the last time—for the last time call upon the inhabitants of the earth.” (D&C 43:28.)

“It is the eleventh hour, and the last time that I shall call laborers into my vineyard.

“And my vineyard has become corrupted every whit; and there is none which doeth good save it be a few; and they err in many instances because of priestcrafts, all having corrupt minds.

“And verily, verily, I say unto you, that this church have I established and called forth out of the wilderness.

“And even so will I gather mine elect from the four quarters of the earth, even as many as will believe in me, and hearken unto my voice." (close quote)
https://www.lds.org/ensign/1975/05/toda ... g?lang=eng

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

Silver wrote: May 31st, 2017, 9:10 pm

Why don't blind people skydive? It scares the heck out of the dog.

What do you call a Blind German? a Not see.

Chuck Norris has brail on his boots so even blind people know when he's coming. .

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

eddie wrote: June 1st, 2017, 8:41 am

Chuck Norris has brail on his boots so even blind people know when he's coming. .
You might have bigger problems if you think those are funny jokes.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

I didn't mean it to be barbed. I don't like the constant berating of the President either. I don't like the name calling and ridicule of him, I think it's immature and shows disrespect for the office of the President, which wasn't such a big problem as it seems to be now, but adults are more childish these days, it seems. But, I also don't like the zealous cheerleading of those who refuse to see any problems with him--they did this before the election and some are STILL at it in refusing to admit that the President has made some questionable calls and decisions. I don't like either extreme.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

-Finrock
Thanks for sharing your thoughts; Excellent summary of this.:)

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Another broken promise...color me surprised. Not.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-t ... 8S5MK?il=0

WORLD NEWS | Thu Jun 1, 2017 | 11:19am EDT
Israel disappointed at Trump's decision not to move U.S. embassy

Israel on Thursday expressed disappointment at the decision of U.S. President Donald Trump to sign a waiver to delay relocating the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem from Tel Aviv but said it hoped a move could take place later.

"Though Israel is disappointed that the embassy will not move at this time, we appreciate today's expression of President Trump’s friendship to Israel and his commitment to moving the embassy in the future," part of a statement from Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said.

It added that: "Israel's consistent position is that the American embassy, like the embassies of all countries with whom we have diplomatic relations, should be in Jerusalem, our eternal capital."

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

AI2.0 wrote: June 1st, 2017, 9:20 am

I didn't mean it to be barbed. I don't like the constant berating of the President either. I don't like the name calling and ridicule of him, I think it's immature and shows disrespect for the office of the President, which wasn't such a big problem as it seems to be now, but adults are more childish these days, it seems. But, I also don't like the zealous cheerleading of those who refuse to see any problems with him--they did this before the election and some are STILL at it in refusing to admit that the President has made some questionable calls and decisions. I don't like either extreme.
Thanks for the comment. I suppose being zealous is not a compromise depending on the subject. I am zealous for the Gospel of Jesus Christ, for a living Prophet and Apostles, sure they are morals and make mistakes occasionally, but nothing will change my mind as to the truthfulness of the restored gospel upon the earth today. I am also zealous about Joseph Smith being a Prophet, I don't care if he made mistakes, doesn't matter in my eyes. I'm certainly not perfect!

I am not comparing President Trump with a Prophet or the gospel, but I don't condemn anyone, its not the Lord's way. I have a feeling some of these people will be unhappy with the way the Millennium is organized, under the direction of Jesus Christ. #-o

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

Ezra wrote: June 1st, 2017, 9:14 am

I do think they are funny in light of Silver's reply. :)) Look in the mirror Ezra, perhaps you have bigger problems, we are all flawed.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

eddie wrote: June 1st, 2017, 10:50 am
Ezra wrote: June 1st, 2017, 9:14 am

I do think they are funny in light of Silver's reply. :)) Look in the mirror Ezra, perhaps you have bigger problems, we are all flawed.
eddie, why, seriously, why can't you allow yourself to admit that Trump has killed innocent people, just like Hillary would have done?