How would you wipe out ISIS?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: How would you wipe out ISIS?

Post by Silver »

Rensai wrote: May 23rd, 2017, 3:51 pm
Silver wrote: May 23rd, 2017, 3:40 pm
Rensai wrote: May 23rd, 2017, 1:45 pm
Silver wrote: May 23rd, 2017, 12:31 pm

Hey Rensai,
I'd like to share something with you that will allow you to see this issue from a different perspective. Have you heard of the III%ers in the US?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3_Percenters
"The Three Percenters (also styled "3%ers") is an American patriot movement[1] which pledges resistance against the United States government regarding infringement of the United States Constitution.[1] The group's primary purpose is to protect constitutional rights[2] and has been characterized as being ideologically similar to the Oath Keepers.[1]

The group's name is based on the American Revolution military's armed resistance against the British. They claim the American Revolution's military constituted three percent of the population. This number does not align with current scholarship which believes that at least 15% of the overall population served in either the Continental Army or state militias.[3] The participation rate of the eligible population is estimated to have been higher than in most other American military conflicts. About 375,000 men are believed to have served in a nation of 2.5 million people." (close quote)

So whether the 3% folks are correct or the 15% is closer (and I can tell you that the 15% never served all at the same time. There was a continuous rotation of troops.), there was never a majority of Americans fighting against Britain and their Hessian mercenaries. In fact, there were Tories in the US who remained loyal to the crown.

In the Church, we say the laborers are few. Thus, we need to put our shoulder to the wheel.

My point is that the masses never get involved in a difficult cause. It takes heroes. It takes a diligent worker bee.
Yeah I'm familiar with the 3 percenters, but I'm not sure what point you're trying to make to me. Did I imply somehow that the masses would fix the problem somehow? Can you explain a little more for me please.
Only that fear can cause hesitancy in moderate Muslims just like many men were likely afraid to join the Continental Army under Gen. G. Washington. That doesn't make either group bad, per se, just scared.
Are you referring to the video I posted? The point of that was to show that as we understand the word moderate, it really doesn't apply to many muslims. There are very very few that are truly moderate. Personally, I'd follow the nephite's policy towards the lamanites. If the muslims convert to Christianity, then they need asylum and I'd take them as refugees just as the nephites took in the lamanites that converted. But, as long as they are muslim, I wouldn't let any of them into the US. I think that is in line with God's policy for this land as well. This land at least, is reserved for people who serve Christ alone. Muslims are anti-Christ.
ether 2 wrote: 7 And the Lord would not suffer that they should stop beyond the sea in the wilderness, but he would that they should come forth even unto the land of promise, which was choice above all other lands, which the Lord God had preserved for a righteous people.

8 And he had sworn in his wrath unto the brother of Jared, that whoso should possess this land of promise, from that time henceforth and forever, should serve him, the true and only God, or they should be swept off when the fulness of his wrath should come upon them.
Sorry for my poor explanations. I'm thinking they would be more moderate (less anti-Christian) in they were in an environment where they didn't have to fear the extremists. Syria is a good example. The Assad clan is far from perfect, but there was a large Christian community in Syria. The only reason the extremists there are finding any Christians to kill is because there were Christians to kill, if that makes sense. If the Assads had persecuted the Christians to death, then ISIS would have not been able to kill Christians. But you know, I could be entirely wrong.

Rensai
captain of 1,000

Post by Rensai »

Silver wrote: May 23rd, 2017, 4:01 pm Sorry for my poor explanations. I'm thinking they would be more moderate (less anti-Christian) in they were in an environment where they didn't have to fear the extremists. Syria is a good example. The Assad clan is far from perfect, but there was a large Christian community in Syria. The only reason the extremists there are finding any Christians to kill is because there were Christians to kill, if that makes sense. If the Assads had persecuted the Christians to death, then ISIS would have not been able to kill Christians. But you know, I could be entirely wrong.
No, that's a fair point. I know some muslim leaders are more tolerant than others for sure. I'm pretty sure though that even then, they weren't very tolerant of Christians by putting extra taxes, restrictions about spreading their religion, etc onto them. Its still far from our notion of religions freedom. While some Christians have managed to hang on in the middle east, even til today, they have been persecuted in various ways and haven't really thrived t there since the creation of Islam. A lot of people don't know or forget, but the majority of the middle east used to be christian. When Islam started in Saudi Arabia, islam began conquering the Christians, often giving them the choice to convert or die and where they were tolerated, they were placed under heavy burdens kind of like the lamanites with King Limhi's people, which is basically a mild form of slavery. Certainly Christians have engaged in these kinds of evil practices too, but the big difference is, they are doing it against the teachings of Christ, while ISLAM actually encourages its followers towards this kind of behavior, so moderates are actually the ones going against their doctrine. ISLAM encourages the use of force and compulsion, which I take as a clear sign that its heavily influenced/created by Satan who also likes to use force and compulsion. Because of these teachings, I really don't see how ISLAM can ever be compatible with our culture or religion. And as I said before, they are decidedly anti-christ, and I think the scriptures clearly teach us to avoid mixing with cultures like that.

I think this video here does a pretty good job giving an overview of the history of ISLAM.

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

I would bomb the hell out of them! Make America great again !

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Rensai wrote: May 23rd, 2017, 6:15 pmNo, that's a fair point. I know some muslim leaders are more tolerant than others for sure. I'm pretty sure though that even then, they weren't very tolerant of Christians by putting extra taxes, restrictions about spreading their religion, etc onto them. Its still far from our notion of religions freedom. While some Christians have managed to hang on in the middle east, even til today, they have been persecuted in various ways and haven't really thrived t there since the creation of Islam. A lot of people don't know or forget, but the majority of the middle east used to be christian. When Islam started in Saudi Arabia, islam began conquering the Christians, often giving them the choice to convert or die and where they were tolerated, they were placed under heavy burdens kind of like the lamanites with King Limhi's people, which is basically a mild form of slavery. Certainly Christians have engaged in these kinds of evil practices too, but the big difference is, they are doing it against the teachings of Christ, while ISLAM actually encourages its followers towards this kind of behavior, so moderates are actually the ones going against their doctrine. ISLAM encourages the use of force and compulsion, which I take as a clear sign that its heavily influenced/created by Satan who also likes to use force and compulsion. Because of these teachings, I really don't see how ISLAM can ever be compatible with our culture or religion. And as I said before, they are decidedly anti-christ, and I think the scriptures clearly teach us to avoid mixing with cultures like that.

I think this video here does a pretty good job giving an overview of the history of ISLAM.
Great points. I'll watch the video.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

Z2100 wrote: May 23rd, 2017, 10:06 am I'd get a bunch of countries to nuke the crap out of Syria and Iraq to where there is not one single soul living and then make the two countries a DMZ. Problem solved. ;)
How would this solve the problem? The latest I heard from Manchester is that the terrorist was a home grown radical. The brothers who bombed the Boston Marathon were Russkies. The Charlie Hebdo attackers were born in Paris to Algerian immigrants. Nidal Hassan, who shot up a bunch of soldiers on Fort Hood was born in Virginia to Palestinian immigrants.

I think what we really need is detailed surveillance of Muslims in western nations, including infiltrating mosques and muslim congregations. Find out who is turning radical and planning to earn their 72 virgins then send MARSOC or SEALs to get those radicals laid.

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

I would do as we have been asked in d&c 98.

Go through the steps God has lined out. If God sees fit to then have us go to war he would be on our side 100% and they would be wiped out in no time.

Unless we repent individually and as a nation and return to following the words of God. We cannot expect to have his blessings. And as God also lined out in d&c 98. If we don't listen all the bad things that happen to us from are enemy are

24. - it shall be accounted unto you as being meted out as a just measure unto you.

Just punishment for us not listening, not obeying.

So currently we are getting what we deserve for not listening.

nvr
captain of 1,000

Post by nvr »

eddie wrote: May 23rd, 2017, 6:19 pm I would bomb the hell out of them! Make America great again !
If, by 'bomb the hell out of them', you mean bombing those elements in our Western governments who established these groups, then by all means we need to do so.
These 'terrorist' groups owe their existence and continued survival to Western dark-side government. They are being used to justify Western military presence and eventual control in the Middle East which will ensure the long-term financial well-being of a small group of business and financial cohorts. They're also being used domestically to scare up US citizens and Europeans into relinquishing liberties.
Last edited by nvr on May 23rd, 2017, 9:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

Ezra wrote: May 23rd, 2017, 8:43 pm I would do as we have been asked in d&c 98.

Go through the steps God has lined out. If God sees fit to then have us go to war he would be on our side 100% and they would be wiped out in no time.

Unless we repent individually and as a nation and return to following the words of God. We cannot expect to have his blessings. And as God also lined out in d&c 98. If we don't listen all the bad things that happen to us from are enemy are

24. - it shall be accounted unto you as being meted out as a just measure unto you.

Unfortunately we can't just go around and tell everyone in the US to repent and expect them to do so. I believe it is vitally important for us, our neighbors, our nation, and our planet for us to spend a lot of time proclaiming the gospel to those around us. But we can't compel people to repent, and evil is so entrenched that I don't believe the population will humble themselves enough to repent without an external force humbling them - just as the Lamanites were a humbling force to the Nephites.

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

brianj wrote: May 23rd, 2017, 8:54 pm
Ezra wrote: May 23rd, 2017, 8:43 pm I would do as we have been asked in d&c 98.

Unfortunately we can't just go around and tell everyone in the US to repent and expect them to do so. I believe it is vitally important for us, our neighbors, our nation, and our planet for us to spend a lot of time proclaiming the gospel to those around us. But we can't compel people to repent, and evil is so entrenched that I don't believe the population will humble themselves enough to repent without an external force humbling them - just as the Lamanites were a humbling force to the Nephites.
Agreed. And why it's more important to do right and good ourselfs. So that we are a light unto all.
If we fall for the trap of fighting unjust wars are we being a standard to the nations? A light up on a hill? No. We are wallowing in the mud right along side of everyone.

There are so few who preach repentance and to renounce war and proclaim peace, and seek diligently to turn the hearts of the children to their fathers, and the hearts of the fathers to the children; Even among lds. As Eddie just helped to prove that point among others. That we are so far from being that light on a hill.
We lds can preach repentance to ourself. If we as a people (the entire lds population was on the same page we would be a force of such good we would be recognized for it.

But alas. We are a warlike people. Right Eddie.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

Like BrianJ, I also do not believe the population will humble themselves enough to repent without an external force humbling them. And I believe that "external force" will come with the cleansing of America, leaving, I presume, a righteous people to carry on.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

brianj wrote: May 23rd, 2017, 8:36 pm
Z2100 wrote: May 23rd, 2017, 10:06 am I'd get a bunch of countries to nuke the crap out of Syria and Iraq to where there is not one single soul living and then make the two countries a DMZ. Problem solved. ;)
How would this solve the problem? The latest I heard from Manchester is that the terrorist was a home grown radical. The brothers who bombed the Boston Marathon were Russkies. The Charlie Hebdo attackers were born in Paris to Algerian immigrants. Nidal Hassan, who shot up a bunch of soldiers on Fort Hood was born in Virginia to Palestinian immigrants.

I think what we really need is detailed surveillance of Muslims in western nations, including infiltrating mosques and muslim congregations. Find out who is turning radical and planning to earn their 72 virgins then send MARSOC or SEALs to get those radicals laid.
The conflict will never be resolved until the Lord butts-in. There's virtually nothing we can do about those evil forces. It's up to the Lord to decide when to intervene, which is soon. But otherwise, I agree with your strategy.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

I think it is incorrect to assume that there in nothing we can do about those evil forces. It certainly appears to be a loosing battle now, but we have been told by the Lord thru Moroni (Ether 8:23) and President Boyd K. Packer (August 2010 Ensign, Pg. 23) that we are to "suffer not that these murderous combinations shall get above you"; the combinations in this case being the latter-day gadiantons who are fomenting the terror generated by ISIS.

By way of example, it appears to me that one of my Arizona senators is super supportive of the globalist program for world government. The best I can do is to try to make Arizona voters aware of his support of the globalist effort to destroy the national sovereignty of the United States and make us subservient to a world government. It's not much, but the alternative for me is to do nothing and let it happen.

Vision
captain of 1,000

Post by Vision »

Robin Hood wrote: May 23rd, 2017, 10:16 am
Vision wrote: May 23rd, 2017, 8:16 am
Robin Hood wrote: May 23rd, 2017, 8:12 am
Vision wrote: May 23rd, 2017, 8:06 am =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

That's really going to work, telling people that their prophet is wrong, and a fraud. Instead of wasting billions on bombs we can spend billions on a leaflet dropping campaign over the muslim nations of the world.
This is not without precedence.
The Nephites went to war with the Gadianton Robbers and got nowhere.
The Lamanites taught them the gospel and converted them.
But the Laminates buried their weapons of war and suffered death at the hands of the Gadiantons first.
No they didn't.
The Anti Lehi Nephi's didn't bury their weapons of wars?

Vision
captain of 1,000

Post by Vision »

mhewett wrote: May 23rd, 2017, 8:26 am
Vision wrote: May 23rd, 2017, 8:06 am
mhewett wrote: May 23rd, 2017, 7:45 am
Fiannan wrote: May 22nd, 2017, 10:57 pm In light of the bombing targeting teenage British girls in Manchester I wonder what people suggest the best way to get rid of ISIS would be. There is bombing, yes, but what about the technique the Philippine President has used to kill off drug dealers? It could be modified in that bounties could be placed on ISIS members in Iraq and Syria; you supply the proof of a kill and get payment (i.e. passport of casualty along with some other proof). This could motivate local gangs to find a profitable motive to isolate and take out ISIS combatants in their communities. These surgical strikes would mean fewer civilian casualties and once this whole war was over then terrorist attacks outside the region would likely decrease or end.

Any better ideas? I mean, it is not without precedent:

1st Samuel 18:27

The only way you will stop Islam is to get muslims to see Mohammad was wrong. They need to get informed about what Mohammad really did and what he taught. Did you know he was actually a short fat man? Mohammad was a fraud.
=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

That's really going to work, telling people that their prophet is wrong, and a fraud. Instead of wasting billions on bombs we can spend billions on a leaflet dropping campaign over the muslim nations of the world.
You miss the point, the only way to stop Islam, a religion where it is death to leave it and where you are not allowed to criticise or question, is to help them see it. I never said to go to a muslim and say to them Mohammad was a fraud. I said help them see and the way to do that is to know what you are talking about when it comes to islam. I don't suggest we all go out and study Islam, it's an evil ideology and surprisingly people seemingly intelligent still get fooled, but the information is out there, people have studied it and know about it. David Wood on youtube has an amazing knowledge of Islam. It can simply be a matter such as asking them, where did Mohammad say the sun goes down? Let them find the answer. Ask them about the value of a woman compared to a man according to the Quran or is it true that it will be mostly women in hell? Let them find the answer from their own books. You have to be smart,not a dill and attack their religion to their faces.
You wrote this "The only way you will stop Islam is to get muslims to see Mohammad was wrong". It's like telling Mormons that Joseph was wrong.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Vision wrote: May 24th, 2017, 6:48 am
Robin Hood wrote: May 23rd, 2017, 10:16 am
Vision wrote: May 23rd, 2017, 8:16 am
Robin Hood wrote: May 23rd, 2017, 8:12 am

This is not without precedence.
The Nephites went to war with the Gadianton Robbers and got nowhere.
The Lamanites taught them the gospel and converted them.
But the Laminates buried their weapons of war and suffered death at the hands of the Gadiantons first.
No they didn't.
The Anti Lehi Nephi's didn't bury their weapons of wars?
They did, but not when confronting the Gadianton's.
You're thinking of a different incident.

nvr
captain of 1,000

Post by nvr »

It is surprising to see so many members endorsing of offensive war philosophy when the counsel in the Book of Mormon is so clear:

3 Ne 3:20-21
20 Now the people said unto Gidgiddoni: Pray unto the Lord, and let us go up upon the mountains and into the wilderness, that we may fall upon the robbers and destroy them in their own lands.

21 But Gidgiddoni saith unto them: The Lord forbid; for if we should go up against them the Lord would deliver us into their hands; therefore we will prepare ourselves in the center of our lands, and we will gather all our armies together, and we will not go against them, but we will wait till they shall come against us; therefore as the Lord liveth, if we do this he will deliver them into our hands.
This is in addition to the fact that the people responsible for all these domestic attacks and the turmoil in Syria et al come from our own ranks.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

nvr wrote: May 24th, 2017, 10:03 am It is surprising to see so many members endorsing of offensive war philosophy when the counsel in the Book of Mormon is so clear:

3 Ne 3:20-21
20 Now the people said unto Gidgiddoni: Pray unto the Lord, and let us go up upon the mountains and into the wilderness, that we may fall upon the robbers and destroy them in their own lands.

21 But Gidgiddoni saith unto them: The Lord forbid; for if we should go up against them the Lord would deliver us into their hands; therefore we will prepare ourselves in the center of our lands, and we will gather all our armies together, and we will not go against them, but we will wait till they shall come against us; therefore as the Lord liveth, if we do this he will deliver them into our hands.
This is in addition to the fact that the people responsible for all these domestic attacks and the turmoil in Syria et al come from our own ranks.
It really is this simple. Instead of bringing peace, the people in power raise the military budget and attack in new places. Trump had Kissinger in the Oval Office a week or so ago. I guess he is going to give the old war criminal a run for his money.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

mhewett wrote: May 23rd, 2017, 7:45 am Pew Research states that 8% of Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified. So you have about 264000 muslims the the good ole US of A that are radical. That is just a part of the awful situation you guys are in.
Teancum was not justified. You should join the military and become a good puppet, instead of just a good messenger.

Rensai wrote: May 22nd, 2017, 11:58 pm
Silver wrote: May 22nd, 2017, 11:03 pm That's easy. Ask your BFF, your super-duper important ally of the Middle East, Israel, to stop buying oil from them. If the little ISIS buggers didn't have money for recruiting replacement troops, and if the US stopped losing tons of armaments in ISIS-held territories, they would no longer be much of a political or military force.
Cutting off the weapons and money would be a good start, but I think you'd also have to stop muslim immigration and start deporting them back to the middle east too. As long as muslims live among us, terror attacks, honor killings, genital mutilations, acid attacks, etc will continue.
By deaths, the terrorists have mostly come from overseas and there have been millions of muslims in the US for a long time. So you're wrong, Flat out wrong.

So you're a bunch of warlike hypocrites. But don't take my word for it:
Ezra_Taft_Benson wrote: We are a warlike people, easily distracted from our assignment of preparing for the coming of the Lord. When enemies rise up, we commit vast resources to the fabrication of gods of stone and steel — ships, planes, missiles, fortifications — and depend on them for protection and deliverance. When threatened, we become antienemy instead of pro-kingdom of God; we train a man in the art of war and call him a patriot, thus, in the manner of Satan’s counterfeit of true patriotism, perverting the Savior’s teaching:
“Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
“That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven” (Matthew 5:44-45).

I may not have the time to thoughtfully craft my words on every thread, but the content is right.

mhewett
captain of 100

Post by mhewett »

Vision wrote: May 24th, 2017, 6:53 am
You wrote this "The only way you will stop Islam is to get muslims to see Mohammad was wrong". It's like telling Mormons that Joseph was wrong.
Exactly Vision, however I did not say to go up to a muslim and say you are wrong, 'get them to see' is about how you do it. I obviously had to clarify which I did.

mhewett
captain of 100

Post by mhewett »

harakim wrote: May 24th, 2017, 8:12 pm
mhewett wrote: May 23rd, 2017, 7:45 am Pew Research states that 8% of Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified. So you have about 264000 muslims the the good ole US of A that are radical. That is just a part of the awful situation you guys are in.
Teancum was not justified. You should join the military and become a good puppet, instead of just a good messenger.
If I understand you correctly, Are you saying we should not let the facts get in the way of the truth? Those are Pew Research's results. Don't you think people should know the real state of the muslim attitudes since we have been letting so many radicals into the west? It is a muslim problem and they have to accept that their religion is the cause and all the atrocities are totally justified in Islamic texts. The Manchester killing of 22 young girls is totally justified in Islam. When will people realise that? When will they realise that the goal of Islam, even if it is not the goal of some muslims, is a worldwide caliphate. They are telling us that frequently, they preach it, they are preparing for it, they are at war with us, when will our governments take this threat seriously and not appease, coddle, suck up to and raise the white flag to Islam. Hundreds of thousands of radicals in the USA who will use what to us is extreme methods to overcome. To them it is not extreme,they are merely emulating Mohammad as we try to emulate Christ.

mhewett
captain of 100

Post by mhewett »

Incidentally, we never hear of all the terror attacks that happen every day. On the 24th of May there were 3.

2017.05.24 Philippines General Santos 14 killed 50 injured Two bomb blasts targeting Christians along a commercial district leaves fourteen dead.

2017.05.24 Somalia Bari 5 killed 12 injured Five people are exterminated by a Shahid suicide bomber.

2017.05.24 Indonesia Jakarta 1 killed 4 injured A suicide bomber detonates outside a bus terminal, killing a guard.

That's 20 killed and 66 injured on the 24th. Almost the same as Manchester. What you saw in Manchester is real life for many parts of the world.

On my birthday on the 8th there were 12 people killed and 25 injured in 3 separate terrorist attacks in Bangladesh, Somalia and Egypt.

Islam is at war with not just the west but the whole world and we really need to understand that.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

mhewett wrote: May 24th, 2017, 9:18 pm Incidentally, we never hear of all the terror attacks that happen every day. On the 24th of May there were 3.

2017.05.24 Philippines General Santos 14 killed 50 injured Two bomb blasts targeting Christians along a commercial district leaves fourteen dead.

2017.05.24 Somalia Bari 5 killed 12 injured Five people are exterminated by a Shahid suicide bomber.

2017.05.24 Indonesia Jakarta 1 killed 4 injured A suicide bomber detonates outside a bus terminal, killing a guard.

That's 20 killed and 66 injured on the 24th. Almost the same as Manchester. What you saw in Manchester is real life for many parts of the world.

On my birthday on the 8th there were 12 people killed and 25 injured in 3 separate terrorist attacks in Bangladesh, Somalia and Egypt.

Islam is at war with not just the west but the whole world and we really need to understand that.
And the Christians, not to be outdone by the Muslim amateurs, have killed millions of innocents in the last 100 years.

One example. It will take 24 seconds of your life to watch it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM0uvgHKZe8

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

mhewett wrote: May 24th, 2017, 9:07 pm
harakim wrote: May 24th, 2017, 8:12 pm
If I understand you correctly, Are you saying we should not let the facts get in the way of the truth? Those are Pew Research's results. Don't you think people should know the real state of the muslim attitudes since we have been letting so many radicals into the west? It is a muslim problem and they have to accept that their religion is the cause and all the atrocities are totally justified in Islamic texts. The Manchester killing of 22 young girls is totally justified in Islam. When will people realise that? When will they realise that the goal of Islam, even if it is not the goal of some muslims, is a worldwide caliphate. They are telling us that frequently, they preach it, they are preparing for it, they are at war with us, when will our governments take this threat seriously and not appease, coddle, suck up to and raise the white flag to Islam. Hundreds of thousands of radicals in the USA who will use what to us is extreme methods to overcome. To them it is not extreme,they are merely emulating Mohammad as we try to emulate Christ.
I was referring to teancum who killed someone and was basically a suicide bomber of his day. So it's a fact that 8% of muslims believe that. I'm sure if you worded it differently, far more Americans would agree with a statement that means the same thing. Basically, I'm saying you don't really under what you're talking about. You just heard something you agreed with and uncritically passed it on.

I don't disagree there are Muslims who want to bomb us. I just think if they were prevalent in the millions of muslims here, probability dictates we would be in a state of chaos. And I think you're missing the point by singling out a group that is no more dangerous than other groups in the US.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

And the Christians, not to be outdone by the Muslim amateurs, have killed millions of innocents in the last 100 years.
Was the war in Iraq based on religion or profit? Condie Rice recently said it had nothing to do with spreading democracy.

https://www.rt.com/usa/388104-iraq-sadd ... democracy/