How would you wipe out ISIS?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

How would you wipe out ISIS?

Post by Fiannan »

In light of the bombing targeting teenage British girls in Manchester I wonder what people suggest the best way to get rid of ISIS would be. There is bombing, yes, but what about the technique the Philippine President has used to kill off drug dealers? It could be modified in that bounties could be placed on ISIS members in Iraq and Syria; you supply the proof of a kill and get payment (i.e. passport of casualty along with some other proof). This could motivate local gangs to find a profitable motive to isolate and take out ISIS combatants in their communities. These surgical strikes would mean fewer civilian casualties and once this whole war was over then terrorist attacks outside the region would likely decrease or end.

Any better ideas? I mean, it is not without precedent:
Wherefore David arose and went, he and his men, and slew of the Philistines two hundred men; and David brought their foreskins, and they gave them in full tale to the king, that he might be the king's son in law. And Saul gave him Michal his daughter to wife.
1st Samuel 18:27

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: How would you wipe out ISIS?

Post by Silver »

That's easy. Ask your BFF, your super-duper important ally of the Middle East, Israel, to stop buying oil from them. If the little ISIS buggers didn't have money for recruiting replacement troops, and if the US stopped losing tons of armaments in ISIS-held territories, they would no longer be much of a political or military force.

Rensai
captain of 1,000

Post by Rensai »

Silver wrote: May 22nd, 2017, 11:03 pm That's easy. Ask your BFF, your super-duper important ally of the Middle East, Israel, to stop buying oil from them. If the little ISIS buggers didn't have money for recruiting replacement troops, and if the US stopped losing tons of armaments in ISIS-held territories, they would no longer be much of a political or military force.
Cutting off the weapons and money would be a good start, but I think you'd also have to stop muslim immigration and start deporting them back to the middle east too. As long as muslims live among us, terror attacks, honor killings, genital mutilations, acid attacks, etc will continue.

Dave62
destroyer of hopes & dreams

Post by Dave62 »

In order to divide the moderates from the fundamentalists within our own countries we might employ the use of a "fumi-e". It worked for the Tokugawa Shogunate. Seriously, we would need to unleash terror upon these people such as we have not witnessed since Rome V Carthage. I'm not sure if we have the political will.

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

Fiannan wrote: May 22nd, 2017, 10:57 pm This could motivate local gangs to find a profitable motive to isolate and take out ISIS combatants in their communities.
I don't have any better suggestion, but I fear that this approach would just create more problems. These local gangs would get the money and in addition to that, they would rob weapons and other booty from ISIS. That probably wouldn't make the world any safer.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

inho wrote: May 23rd, 2017, 5:59 am
Fiannan wrote: May 22nd, 2017, 10:57 pm This could motivate local gangs to find a profitable motive to isolate and take out ISIS combatants in their communities.
I don't have any better suggestion, but I fear that this approach would just create more problems. These local gangs would get the money and in addition to that, they would rob weapons and other booty from ISIS. That probably wouldn't make the world any safer.
The weapons will filter into the hands of ISIS anyway. If ISIS members were getting some Columbian neckties from locals then eventually the pool of ISIS men and women would disappear and thus the weapon flows.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Easy. Tell the CIA to shut their ISIS program down and stop funding them.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

JohnnyL wrote: May 23rd, 2017, 7:38 am Easy. Tell the CIA to shut their ISIS program down and stop funding them.
This!

It would also be helpful to arrest the ISIS mentor, John McCain.

mhewett
captain of 100

Post by mhewett »

Fiannan wrote: May 22nd, 2017, 10:57 pm In light of the bombing targeting teenage British girls in Manchester I wonder what people suggest the best way to get rid of ISIS would be. There is bombing, yes, but what about the technique the Philippine President has used to kill off drug dealers? It could be modified in that bounties could be placed on ISIS members in Iraq and Syria; you supply the proof of a kill and get payment (i.e. passport of casualty along with some other proof). This could motivate local gangs to find a profitable motive to isolate and take out ISIS combatants in their communities. These surgical strikes would mean fewer civilian casualties and once this whole war was over then terrorist attacks outside the region would likely decrease or end.

Wherefore David arose and went, he and his men, and slew of the Philistines two hundred men; and David brought their foreskins, and they gave them in full tale to the king, that he might be the king's son in law. And Saul gave him Michal his daughter to wife.
You will end up with civil war. You need to understand that muslims will almost never criticise another muslims barbaric acts and would see what you are suggesting as persecution of muslims which would lead to violence on the streets because they would become worse at playing the victim than they already are. The fact is that everything that ISIS is doing and even the horrific bombing in Manchester is completely sanctioned in Islam. Moderate muslims ignore the Quranic violent verses and Mohammad's law of abrogation. The first verses from Mohammad were peaceful because at the time,he had no power. Later when he gained power the violent verses came forth. These violent verses superseded the peaceful ones which means that terror, violence and all the atrocities that we hear about are completely ok in Islam. Most muslims would not even know what their religion is about, they would not know who or what Mohammad really was. Most would not even have read the hadiths and when presented with the words from their own books they ignore it, they don't want to know because they can't question it. Mohammad was smart and made sure no one could leave Islam or even question some of his absolutely ludicrous sayings.

But the fact remains, what you have seen is what Islam is. Just look at Mohammad and his life. he is their example, they are supposed to aspire to be like him. I'll tell you this too, and this should shock you guys in the US. You had about 3.3 million muslims in 2015. Pew Research states that 8% of Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified. So you have about 264000 muslims the the good ole US of A that are radical. That is just a part of the awful situation you guys are in.

If you are there Robin Hood, it is worse for you guys in Britain. You have over 3 million muslims. Pew Research found that 16% (480000) of British Muslims believe suicide attacks against Israelis are justified.
37% (over 1 million) believe Jews in Britain are a "legitimate target".

An ICM poll found that 25% (750000) of British Muslims disagree that a Muslim has an obligation to report terrorists to police.
The Federation of Student Islamic Societies found that about 1 in 5 Muslim students in Britain (18%) would not report a fellow Muslim planning a terror attack.

Pew Research also found that 35% of young Muslims in Britain believe suicide bombings are justified.
A Populous poll found 12% of young Muslims in Britain believe that suicide attacks against civilians in Britain can be justified. 1 in 4 support suicide attacks against British troops.

Do you remember the 7/7 bombings? Well an ICM Poll found 20% (600000) of British Muslims sympathize with 7/7 bombers, NOP Research found 1 in 4 British Muslims (750000) say 7/7 bombings were justified and Channel Four in 2006 found 31% of younger British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified compared to 14% of those over 45.

You guys are is serious trouble mate. I know what your justice system is like, it is heavily slanted to muslims and the police and politicians are involved in covering up. The Brits need to show the guts that they had in WW2. We all have traitors in government.I think Trump is ok but in oz we have a traitor named Turnbull who thinks "It is important for us that we promote and encourage Islam and Islamic traditions". What an idiot he is.

People actually think Islam can be reformed. To do that you have to take out a lot of the verses of the Quran. It is impossible. To do that would mean that Muslims have to accept Mohammad was wrong. They will never do that.

This is a war. It began with Mohammad and went right up to the end of the Ottoman empire after the first world war but worldwide caliphate is in their dna. They will never stop until that is done and they have not given up.

The only way you will stop Islam is to get muslims to see Mohammad was wrong. They need to get informed about what Mohammad really did and what he taught. Did you know he was actually a short fat man? One time he was asked a question. If a woman wanted to talk to a man while, for example, her husband was away on business, what should they do so that it was ok? Well the answer is in the hadiths. Mohammads answer was for the woman to breastfeed the man 10 times. Then they could talk. Do you think muslims in general know that? Aisha didn't like it and got another woman to breastfeed the man she wanted to talk to. Later it was changed to 5 breastfeedings. The reason it is not in the Quran according to Aisha in the hadiths is a goat ate the pages it was on. Oh Mohammad believed that the shooting stars and meteors are missiles thrown at the eavesdropping Jinns. Jinns were shadowy beings and ghosts that he believed in. Oh and he also taught that the sun goes down into a muddy pool or spring. Even up until recent decades some Islamic scholars believed the world was flat because they accepted the sun went down in a muddy pool. I'll bet most muslims would not even know these things. I have seen some that finally discovered the lunacy of Islam and could not believe they were fooled for so long. Now they just have to worry about getting killed for being an apostate!!

That is the only way to slow down and maybe stop Islam and all of the associated terrorism, help them to see it is all garbage, Mohammad was a fraud.

Vision
captain of 1,000

Post by Vision »

Silver wrote: May 23rd, 2017, 7:44 am
JohnnyL wrote: May 23rd, 2017, 7:38 am Easy. Tell the CIA to shut their ISIS program down and stop funding them.
This!

It would also be helpful to arrest the ISIS mentor, John McCain.
And one of his main cohorts Evan McMullen

And stop being Isreal's military bully. Why isn't the US seeking regime change in Venezuela? They have oil, it's because Isreal is not a neighbor. Why isn't there a Latino Spring that topples the governments of 8 South American countries, why, why, why do we keep doing Israelis bidding for them. The Anti Christ was not Obama it is the Nation of Isreal. Why aren't there museum remembering all the dead that Stalin killed, Why is the Holocaust so remembered in our World consciousness, but nothing for the other victims of political ideologies run amok like Stalin's genocide? Gog=Isreal, Magog= USA

Vision
captain of 1,000

Post by Vision »

mhewett wrote: May 23rd, 2017, 7:45 am
Fiannan wrote: May 22nd, 2017, 10:57 pm In light of the bombing targeting teenage British girls in Manchester I wonder what people suggest the best way to get rid of ISIS would be. There is bombing, yes, but what about the technique the Philippine President has used to kill off drug dealers? It could be modified in that bounties could be placed on ISIS members in Iraq and Syria; you supply the proof of a kill and get payment (i.e. passport of casualty along with some other proof). This could motivate local gangs to find a profitable motive to isolate and take out ISIS combatants in their communities. These surgical strikes would mean fewer civilian casualties and once this whole war was over then terrorist attacks outside the region would likely decrease or end.

The only way you will stop Islam is to get muslims to see Mohammad was wrong. They need to get informed about what Mohammad really did and what he taught. Did you know he was actually a short fat man? Mohammad was a fraud.
=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

That's really going to work, telling people that their prophet is wrong, and a fraud. Instead of wasting billions on bombs we can spend billions on a leaflet dropping campaign over the muslim nations of the world.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Vision wrote: May 23rd, 2017, 8:06 am

The only way you will stop Islam is to get muslims to see Mohammad was wrong. They need to get informed about what Mohammad really did and what he taught. Did you know he was actually a short fat man? Mohammad was a fraud.

That's really going to work, telling people that their prophet is wrong, and a fraud. Instead of wasting billions on bombs we can spend billions on a leaflet dropping campaign over the muslim nations of the world.
This is not without precedence.
The Nephites went to war with the Gadianton Robbers and got nowhere.
The Lamanites taught them the gospel and converted them.

Vision
captain of 1,000

Post by Vision »

Robin Hood wrote: May 23rd, 2017, 8:12 am

But the Laminates buried their weapons of war and suffered death at the hands of the Gadiantons first. DO you see the British/American imperialist dropping their weapons of war?

mhewett
captain of 100

Post by mhewett »

You miss the point, the only way to stop Islam, a religion where it is death to leave it and where you are not allowed to criticise or question, is to help them see it. I never said to go to a muslim and say to them Mohammad was a fraud. I said help them see and the way to do that is to know what you are talking about when it comes to islam. I don't suggest we all go out and study Islam, it's an evil ideology and surprisingly people seemingly intelligent still get fooled, but the information is out there, people have studied it and know about it. David Wood on youtube has an amazing knowledge of Islam. It can simply be a matter such as asking them, where did Mohammad say the sun goes down? Let them find the answer. Ask them about the value of a woman compared to a man according to the Quran or is it true that it will be mostly women in hell? Let them find the answer from their own books. You have to be smart,not a dill and attack their religion to their faces.
Last edited by mhewett on May 23rd, 2017, 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

mhewett
captain of 100

Post by mhewett »

For what it's worth, this is for you guys in the UK. David Warwick allegedly had visions. I don't know if they are true but he said that he saw muslims attacking England in Russian planes and equipment. Looking at the UK currently, with all of the imported and homegrown enemies living there that could turn on england at a moments notice, especially if they had air support and armies arriving by ship and planes, I have to wonder if maybe David is right.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Silver wrote: May 22nd, 2017, 11:03 pm That's easy. Ask your BFF, your super-duper important ally of the Middle East, Israel, to stop buying oil from them. If the little ISIS buggers didn't have money for recruiting replacement troops, and if the US stopped losing tons of armaments in ISIS-held territories, they would no longer be much of a political or military force.
Oil money is what fuels their evil fire. To extinguish them develop alternatives such as OTEC which was Carter's answer way back when mid-east embargo began. OPEC for years kept the price as high as possible without driving innovation We should of drove innovation, but rather abandoned Carter's quest to conquer OPEC with OTEC. :ymhug:

I believe he was a nuclear engineer, but recognized the better alternative that will eventually fuel the hydrogen economy if our slowed pace doesn't allow ISIS to destroy us first. :ymdevil:

The Saudis continue to play us, and progress remains painfully slow, as can be seen here: http://www.otecnews.org. And now USA no longer leads the charge. :ymsick:

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

I'd get a bunch of countries to nuke the crap out of Syria and Iraq to where there is not one single soul living and then make the two countries a DMZ. Problem solved. ;)

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Vision wrote: May 23rd, 2017, 8:16 am
Robin Hood wrote: May 23rd, 2017, 8:12 am

But the Laminates buried their weapons of war and suffered death at the hands of the Gadiantons first.
No they didn't.

nvr
captain of 1,000

Post by nvr »

No progress will happen until people look thoroughly into the origins of these groups - ISIS is similar to Al Queda. Both have been supported and used by the deep state / dark side of Western governments to justify policies and future plans in Middle East (eliminate last strong independent actors in the area and assure control of oil ($) in the region).
These terrorist attacks are also great at providing opportunities to further erode those liberties which might present a future threat to eventual efforts to control the population:
Gun control, restriction of travel (by TSA because of imbecilic patsies trying to light explosives with matches (which can't be done)) , restriction of free speech (Europe) etc.
23 Wherefore, O ye Gentiles, it is wisdom in God that these things should be shown unto you, that thereby ye may repent of your sins, and suffer not that these murderous combinations shall get above you, which are built up to get power and gain—and the work, yea, even the work of destruction come upon you, yea, even the sword of the justice of the Eternal God shall fall upon you, to your overthrow and destruction if ye shall suffer these things to be.
24 Wherefore, the Lord commandeth you, when ye shall see these things come among you that ye shall awake to a sense of your awful situation, because of this secret combination which shall be among you; or wo be unto it, because of the blood of them who have been slain; for they cry from the dust for vengeance upon it, and also upon those who built it up.
25 For it cometh to pass that whoso buildeth it up seeketh to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations, and countries; and it bringeth to pass the destruction of all people, for it is built up by the devil, who is the father of all lies; even that same liar who beguiled our first parents, yea, even that same liar who hath caused man to commit murder from the beginning; who hath hardened the hearts of men that they have murdered the prophets, and stoned them, and cast them out from the beginning.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Mass murderer of little girls identified:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05 ... mber-know/

Different
captain of 100

Post by Different »

By Fire
Attachments
Cleansed by fire.jpg
Cleansed by fire.jpg (31.47 KiB) Viewed 1679 times

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

I'm pleased to note that a few forum members recognize that ISIS is a creation of certain elements in the United States and in other Western nations. Those elements need to be identified, exposed, ferreted out, and destroyed.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

Let me add that I consider that the creation and support of ISIS by Western intelligence agencies has been to spread fear primarily among the British and American people who are once again being called upon to support the war on terror, and it gives the American globalists an excuse to get into the Syrian conflict to get shod of Assad. I believe that the ultimate US/globalist objective in Syria is to remove Bashar al Assad so that Israel can finally get the green light to attack Iran without fear of Syrian missile retaliation. The US/globalist conspiracy is conniving to use the need to attack ISIS in Syria as a path toward controlling Syria, which like Iran, is not cooperating with the NWO program.

Rensai
captain of 1,000

Post by Rensai »

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Rensai wrote: May 23rd, 2017, 12:23 pm
Hey Rensai,
I'd like to share something with you that will allow you to see this issue from a different perspective. Have you heard of the III%ers in the US?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3_Percenters
"The Three Percenters (also styled "3%ers") is an American patriot movement[1] which pledges resistance against the United States government regarding infringement of the United States Constitution.[1] The group's primary purpose is to protect constitutional rights[2] and has been characterized as being ideologically similar to the Oath Keepers.[1]

The group's name is based on the American Revolution military's armed resistance against the British. They claim the American Revolution's military constituted three percent of the population. This number does not align with current scholarship which believes that at least 15% of the overall population served in either the Continental Army or state militias.[3] The participation rate of the eligible population is estimated to have been higher than in most other American military conflicts. About 375,000 men are believed to have served in a nation of 2.5 million people." (close quote)

So whether the 3% folks are correct or the 15% is closer (and I can tell you that the 15% never served all at the same time. There was a continuous rotation of troops.), there was never a majority of Americans fighting against Britain and their Hessian mercenaries. In fact, there were Tories in the US who remained loyal to the crown.

In the Church, we say the laborers are few. Thus, we need to put our shoulder to the wheel.

My point is that the masses never get involved in a difficult cause. It takes heroes. It takes a diligent worker bee.