July 8, 2017- The Book of Mormon Remnants Conference 3

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

The Book of Mormon Remnants conferences bring together researchers and presenters from a variety of disciplines, walks of life, and experiences, confirming the Book of Mormon scriptures and prophetic revelations of Joseph Smith. This conference will cover archeology, geography, history, culture, genetics and theological investigations of various aspects of the Book of Mormon. The speakers have varied backgrounds spanning archeology, Semitic languages, Middle East & North American history, law, economics, agronomy, and environmental and data science.
https://www.bookofmormonremnants.com/

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Re: July 8, 2017- The Book of Mormon Remnants Conference 3

Post by kittycat51 »

I have always wanted to attend one. I hear they are spectacular and well done. I have been to a smaller presentation and met Rod Meldrum many years ago. It was mind blowing. Even if you don't believe this theory I promise you that you would be intrigued. My testimony in the Book of Mormon is sure. This geographical location just makes much MORE sense to me than the other. If in the next life Brother Joseph approaches me and says "Sister, you were incorrect" I am okay with that. It doesn't change my beliefs in the books truthfullness (I don't think he will) :D

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Re: July 8, 2017- The Book of Mormon Remnants Conference 3

Post by SJR3t2 »

I sadly can't go to this, but wanted to share.