My thoughts about the Denver Snuffer Movement

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Re: My thoughts about the Denver Snuffer Movement

Post by iWriteStuff »

Here ya go. Because this makes about as much sense as anything else I've read in this thread.
fishwalker.jpg
fishwalker.jpg (66.33 KiB) Viewed 1698 times

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

SJR3t2 wrote: May 9th, 2017, 11:46 am
Meili wrote: May 9th, 2017, 11:44 am Maybe we should continue this conversation when you're sober.
I'm not drunk, nor have I been during the whole conversation. Put downs only show your bad behavior.
Not high either? I just can't fathom a sober person being so unreasonable. Its like I'm saying, how's the weather? And you're responding, the Mets aren't playing until Sunday . .

At any rate, I'm unable to continue the conversation as it is. Good luck to you.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

SJR3t2 wrote: May 9th, 2017, 11:42 am
Regarding not having links to support as evidence I'm not from God, that is a pretty weak argument. But believe as you wish. No one can prove anything to any man, but can only show why he believes that way in hopes of persuading them to the same.
... and now I'm dragged into this haha. :) <3

You're right that would be a weak argument - but that wasn't my argument. I invite you to re-read my post. It took me a while to decipher the double-negative, but then I remember my blessed mother (English Teacher) and how you can decipher a double negative by getting rid of both. They cancel each other out - like math! So it would read, "Regarding having links to support as evidence I am from God - that is a pretty weak argument." Again not my point at all.

My point is that you either have physical evidence or you have God's evidence (testimony) about Brigham Young - and you seem to have neither.

Onsdag
captain of 100

Post by Onsdag »

Chris wrote: May 9th, 2017, 10:31 amCan you not see this is right up the devils alley. He is the great deceiver and he has a lot of fun with gullible saints.
And a lot of aints too, as the case may be.

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

SJR3t2 wrote: May 9th, 2017, 11:50 am
Finrock wrote: May 9th, 2017, 11:48 amI know that is what you are trying to do, but my question is how is it relevant to what you say or do?

BTW, there is no equivalentcy in your assertions about Brigham Young and the geographic model for BoM events.
Sounds like a double standard to me. You think it only applies to me but not the things you believe.
Finrock,
Do you believe in the Mesoamerican model of BoM? I know there are plenty of threads about BoM geography in this forum, but I don't remember if you have been an active participant in them. SJR3t2 seems to know your beliefs :p
Or maybe he is just doing this "mind reading" we discussed in another thread...

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

inho wrote: May 9th, 2017, 12:21 pm Do you believe in the Mesoamerican model of BoM? I know there are plenty of threads about BoM geography in this forum, but I don't remember if you have been an active participant in them. SJR3t2 seems to know your beliefs :p
Or maybe he is just doing this "mind reading" we discussed in another thread...
I am was saying what the LDS church has pushed for very long time.

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

SJR3t2 wrote: May 9th, 2017, 12:23 pm I am was saying what the LDS church has pushed for very long time.
I get it. However, you are not having a discussion with "LDS church". We are individuals with our own opinions. Some of the people here are not even members of LDS church. So there is no point to start to talk about BoM geography in this thread since it has nothing to with what is discussed here.

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

inho wrote: May 9th, 2017, 12:28 pm I get it. However, you are not having a discussion with "LDS church". We are individuals with our own opinions. Some of the people here are not even members of LDS church. So there is no point to start to talk about BoM geography in this thread since it has nothing to with what is discussed here.
I was not trying to change the subject it is an example of a double standard.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

SJR3t2 wrote: May 9th, 2017, 11:34 am
Silver wrote: May 9th, 2017, 11:32 am Let's look at this from another angle. What is the name of the first man who wrote an Anti-Mormon book?
I don't consider myself anti-Mormon, I believe in the BoM. Also I would not consider Denver anti-Mormon either, as he believes in the BoM also.
That's alright. Please answer the question if you know. If not, just say so. (I promise this won't hurt.)

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

Silver wrote: May 9th, 2017, 12:31 pmThat's alright. Please answer the question if you know. If not, just say so. (I promise this won't hurt.)
What's the question, you can tell me, I promise it won't hurt. As far as I know I have answered the questions.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

SJR3t2 wrote: May 9th, 2017, 12:33 pm
Silver wrote: May 9th, 2017, 12:31 pmThat's alright. Please answer the question if you know. If not, just say so. (I promise this won't hurt.)
What's the question, you can tell me, I promise it won't hurt. As far as I know I have answered the questions.
It's the question I asked you about the name of the man...

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

Silver wrote: May 9th, 2017, 12:36 pm It's the question I asked you about the name of the man...
Again, what's the question? Apparently I don't remember it.

Finrock
captain of 1,000

Post by Finrock »

SJR3t2 wrote: May 9th, 2017, 12:30 pm
inho wrote: May 9th, 2017, 12:28 pm I get it. However, you are not having a discussion with "LDS church". We are individuals with our own opinions. Some of the people here are not even members of LDS church. So there is no point to start to talk about BoM geography in this thread since it has nothing to with what is discussed here.
I was not trying to change the subject it is an example of a double standard.
Are you trying to argue that because the Church supports a geographic model that is unsupported by evidence, it is okay for you to believe that Brigham Young is a murderer without evidence? Further, are you trying to argue that because the Church doesn't support its assertion regarding the geographic model that it supports, you therefore don't need to support your belief that Brigham Young is a murderer? And, further still, I should not expect you to support your assertion that Brigham Young is a murderer because I don't require the Church to provide evidence in support of the geographical model that the Church supports?

It this essentially your argument or position?

-Finrock
Last edited by Finrock on May 9th, 2017, 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

SJR3t2 wrote: May 9th, 2017, 12:38 pm
Silver wrote: May 9th, 2017, 12:36 pm It's the question I asked you about the name of the man...
Tata

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

Finrock wrote: May 9th, 2017, 1:08 pmAre you trying to argue that because the Church supports a geographic model that is unsupported by evidence, it is okay for you to believe that Brigham Young is a murderer without evidence? Further, are you trying to argue that because the Church doesn't support its assertion regarding the geographic model that it supports, you therefore don't need to support your belief that Brigham Young is a murderer? And, further still, I should not expect you to support your assertion that Brigham Young is a murderer because I don't require the Church to provide evidence in support of the geographical model that the Church supports?
I did not say they have to prove anything. They can do what they want, and do. Someone was saying I had to provide support, I was showing a double standard that was existing.

Proof comes from God not any man.

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

Silver wrote: May 9th, 2017, 1:10 pmTata
So I guess you don't want to ask me the question then. Take care.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

SJR3t2 wrote: May 9th, 2017, 1:14 pm
Silver wrote: May 9th, 2017, 1:10 pmTata
So I guess you don't want to ask me the question then. Take care.
I recognize a troll eventually. Takes me a while but I always get there.

Finrock
captain of 1,000

Post by Finrock »

SJR3t2 wrote: May 9th, 2017, 1:12 pm
Finrock wrote: May 9th, 2017, 1:08 pmAre you trying to argue that because the Church supports a geographic model that is unsupported by evidence, it is okay for you to believe that Brigham Young is a murderer without evidence? Further, are you trying to argue that because the Church doesn't support its assertion regarding the geographic model that it supports, you therefore don't need to support your belief that Brigham Young is a murderer? And, further still, I should not expect you to support your assertion that Brigham Young is a murderer because I don't require the Church to provide evidence in support of the geographical model that the Church supports?
I did not say they have to prove anything. They can do what they want, and do. Someone was saying I had to provide support, I was showing a double standard that was existing.

Proof comes from God not any man.
First, I'm asking for evidence, not proof. Second, the Church has not officially supported any geographical model of the Book of Mormon events. Third, how do you know I'm employing a double standard because you don't know which model I support, even any. Fourth, assuming I support the Mesoamerican model, are you saying its a double standard that I'm asking you to provide EVIDENCE for your assertion that Brigham Young is a murderer while not asking the Church to provide evidence for the Mesoamerican model? Please explain to me in specific detail what this "double standard" is. Once these questions are cleared up, then we can start addressing why these things are relevant to you providing evidence to back up your assertion that Brigham Young is a murderer...

-Finrock

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

Finrock wrote: May 9th, 2017, 1:26 pmFirst, I'm asking for evidence, not proof. Second, the Church has not officially supported any geographical model of the Book of Mormon events. Third, how do you know I'm employing a double standard because you don't know which model I support, even any. Fourth, assuming I support the Mesoamerican model, are you saying its a double standard that I'm asking you to provide EVIDENCE for your assertion that Brigham Young is a murderer while not asking the Church to provide evidence for the Mesoamerican model? Please explain to me in specific detail what this "double standard" is. Once these questions are cleared up, then we can start addressing why these things are relevant to you providing evidence to back up your assertion that Brigham Young is a murderer...
I gave a summary and a url already. It's what the LDS church supports.

Finrock
captain of 1,000

Post by Finrock »

SJR3t2 wrote: May 9th, 2017, 2:00 pm
Finrock wrote: May 9th, 2017, 1:26 pmFirst, I'm asking for evidence, not proof. Second, the Church has not officially supported any geographical model of the Book of Mormon events. Third, how do you know I'm employing a double standard because you don't know which model I support, even any. Fourth, assuming I support the Mesoamerican model, are you saying its a double standard that I'm asking you to provide EVIDENCE for your assertion that Brigham Young is a murderer while not asking the Church to provide evidence for the Mesoamerican model? Please explain to me in specific detail what this "double standard" is. Once these questions are cleared up, then we can start addressing why these things are relevant to you providing evidence to back up your assertion that Brigham Young is a murderer...
I gave a summary and a url already. It's what the LDS church supports.
SJR3t2,

The Church has not officially proclaimed that the Book of Mormon events took place in Mesoamerica.

In any case, it is clear now that you are gaslighting. It is unethical for you to assert that someone is a murderer without any evidence whatsoever to back up your claims. Its slander and libel and there is no honor in what you are saying and asserting. There is no double standard, not to mention its completely irrelevant to your assertions about Brigham Young. The double standard claim is just another made up assertion.

-Finrock

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

My two cents worth: I had read accounts years ago about Samuel Smith and the claim of "murder"which really upset me. But after more research and reading what Lucy Mack Smith said about her son, It's highly likely he died from an appendicitis.

Onsdag
captain of 100

Post by Onsdag »

SJR3t2 wrote:
Here, I'll make it a little more obvious.
Silver wrote: May 9th, 2017, 12:31 pm
Silver wrote: May 9th, 2017, 11:32 am Let's look at this from another angle. What is the name of the first man who wrote an Anti-Mormon book?
I don't consider myself anti-Mormon, I believe in the BoM. Also I would not consider Denver anti-Mormon either, as he believes in the BoM also.
That's alright. Please answer the question if you know. If not, just say so. (I promise this won't hurt.)
Did you catch it that time? Silver has piqued my interest - now I'm curious to find out the answer is as well.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Onsdag wrote: May 9th, 2017, 3:19 pm
SJR3t2 wrote:
Here, I'll make it a little more obvious.
Silver wrote: May 9th, 2017, 12:31 pm
Did you catch it that time? Silver has piqued my interest - now I'm curious to find out the answer is as well.
Aww, man.

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

according to hope hilton hickman is said to have killed some 50+ men under direct order of brigham.

http://1857massacre.com/MMM/wild_bill_hickman.htm

utah war, again its divide and conquer stuff, man.

divide conquer makow
https://search.yahoo.co.jp/search?ei=UT ... 20%20makow
bill hickman brigham
https://search.yahoo.co.jp/search?ei=UT ... %20brigham
:-B

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

“Samuel Smith Poisoned
I have good reason for believing that my brother Samuel H. Smith, died of poison at Nauvoo, administered by order of Brigham Young and Willard Richards, only a few weeks subsequent to the unlawful murder of my other brothers, Joseph and Hiram Smith, while incarcerated in Carthage jail.
"
http://www.lostmormonism.com/samuel-smith-poisoned/

1:50~ josephs last dream, he samuel joined them.
:-B