“I’m a nationalist and a globalist.”

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Re: “I’m a nationalist and a globalist.”

Post by iWriteStuff »

Silver wrote: May 1st, 2017, 7:02 am
iWriteStuff wrote: May 1st, 2017, 6:54 am
Shimdidly wrote: April 30th, 2017, 8:54 pm Well he's already done a lot of good already. The things he's said have been very damaging to the NWO. My skepticism comes from wondering whether or not anyone can really change such a broken system. My optimism comes from how well he's done so far. I can't be the only one, as the dollar is stronger and the stock market is up 3T. I think we're all beholden to the big banks. I believe they have the power to bring down the whole system. He could be 100% uncompromising and the banksters could collapse the whole system and put it all on his head. Who knows what pressures he has to deal with and chess moves he has to make. It's an impossible position to be in. I think I mean well and try to do the right thing as much as I can, but I don't think I could do half as good a job that he's doing. I don't have the talent stack to work with the complexities he's dealing with. He still has a lot of benefit of the doubt from me. Those feelings will persists until I see a pivot. The Syrian missile attack gave me pause, as have other things.
Yes, the things Trump has said have been damaging to the NWO. But the things he has done has made them positively giddy with anticipation. Goldman Sachs execs saturating his administration, firing rockets into Syria, sending more military to intimidate North Korea, cash repatriation for rich multinational corporation, corporate taxes down to 15%, slashing banking regulations so they can continue to steal and plunder from their own customers....

Who does this all serve? Globalists.
Glow-bull-ists.
They're so fantastic their bull glows. And the sheeple accept it as part of their daily ration of panem et circenses.
sheep TEEVEE.jpg
Mad props for the "panem et circenses" reference. :D To which, let me add a little more Latin:

"Alterius non sit qui suus esse potest." - Aesop
Translation: "Let no man be another's who can be his own."

Put "party" aside and look at this objectively. What do the facts tell you? Who do his policies benefit? What goals do they accomplish? Where does this lead us?

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

Shimdidly wrote: April 30th, 2017, 8:54 pm Well he's already done a lot of good already. The things he's said have been very damaging to the NWO. My skepticism comes from wondering whether or not anyone can really change such a broken system. My optimism comes from how well he's done so far. I can't be the only one, as the dollar is stronger and the stock market is up 3T. I think we're all beholden to the big banks. I believe they have the power to bring down the whole system. He could be 100% uncompromising and the banksters could collapse the whole system and put it all on his head. Who knows what pressures he has to deal with and chess moves he has to make. It's an impossible position to be in. I think I mean well and try to do the right thing as much as I can, but I don't think I could do half as good a job that he's doing. I don't have the talent stack to work with the complexities he's dealing with. He still has a lot of benefit of the doubt from me. Those feelings will persists until I see a pivot. The Syrian missile attack gave me pause, as have other things.
In order for things to be damaging to the nwo it takes more then semi awareness. Our government and its policies is the biggest support to the nwo. So in order to do damage there has to be a change in policy. And that has not happened at all. The opposite has. More support. More war. More of the same.

Hogmeister
captain of 100

Post by Hogmeister »

After 100 days I think Trump is completely fake. He knows what to say but when you watch what he does he's not delivering at all. Prepare for NWO. I came to believe in Trump after having serious doubts. I guess the first impression is usually correct.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Hogmeister wrote: May 5th, 2017, 4:06 am After 100 days I think Trump is completely fake. He knows what to say but when you watch what he does he's not delivering at all. Prepare for NWO. I came to believe in Trump after having serious doubts. I guess the first impression is usually correct.
Better late to the party than not arriving at all, right? :) :ymhug:

Even if he was everything he promised to be (he's not), the Gadianton infestation goes much deeper than merely the Office of the President. If anything, he is merely their spokesman. And regardless of what is said, if you're not paying attention to the actions..... You're intentionally deceived.