It must be major if MIC says it twice.

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

It must be major if MIC says it twice.

Post by Silver »

Our mighty Marmalade In Chief is talking tough again. Besides the fact that he's a traitor, who even talks like that?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-2 ... nt-9450425

Trump Warns There Is A Chance Of "A Major, Major Conflict" With North Korea

While emoting sympathy for Kim Jong Un's situation, President Trump told Reuters, during a lengthy interview ahead of his 100th day in office, that he'd "love to solve things diplomatically," but warned that "there is a chance that we could end up having a major, major conflict with North Korea." (close quote)

More nonsense at the link like:
"Putting a somewhat human face on the North Korean leader, President Trump had an interesting response when asked by Reuters if he considered North Korean leader Kim Jong Un to be rational...

"He's 27 years old. His father dies, took over a regime. So say what you want but that is not easy, especially at that age.

"I'm not giving him credit or not giving him credit, I'm just saying that's a very hard thing to do. As to whether or not he's rational, I have no opinion on it. I hope he's rational."

And that is perhaps why he still holds out hope for a path that avoids the military option...

"We'd love to solve things diplomatically but it's very difficult,"
Emphasizing the possibility of new sanctions, and in particular leverage from China..

"I have established a very good personal relationship with President Xi"

"I believe he is trying very hard. He certainly doesn’t want to see turmoil and death. He doesn’t want to see it. He is a good man. He is a very good man and I got to know him very well."" (close quote)

Trump eats cake with China's Xi and suddenly they have a very good relationship. Not sure if King Marmalade believes anybody else would fall for such a ridiculous statement, but either way he's a traitor.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: It must be major if MIC says it twice.

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Trump defines Gang-man style. ;) :p

Went on a sunset cruise where Elvis of Saipan whipped a couple hundred asians into a frenzy; they practically worship that song emblematic of Babylon.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

http://www.humblelibertarian.com/2010/0 ... uotes.html

So if your friends or co-workers question your patriotism for opposing war, refer them to this list so they can see how their Founding Fathers felt about war.

1. "As far as I am concerned, war itself is immoral." -U.S. WWII General Omar Bradley

2. "The means of defense against foreign danger historically have become the instruments of tyranny at home." -James Madison

3. "If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy." -James Madison

4. "No nation could preserve its freedom in the midst of continual warfare. " -James Madison

5. "Of all the enemies of public liberty, war is perhaps the most to be dreaded, because it comprises and develops the germ of every other." -James Madison

6. "The executive has no right, in any case, to decide the question, whether there is or is not cause for declaring war." -James Madison

7. "It is a universal truth that the loss of liberty at home is to be charged to the provisions against danger, real or pretended, from abroad." -James Madison

8. "Having seen the people of all other nations bowed down to the earth under the wars and prodigalities of their rulers, I have cherished their opposites, peace, economy, and riddance of public debt, believing that these were the high road to public as well as private prosperity and happiness." -Thomas Jefferson

2EstablishZion
captain of 100

Post by 2EstablishZion »

I see that MIC stands for "Marmalade-in-Chief" as well as military industrial complex.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

10. "The spirit of this country is totally adverse to a large military force." -Thomas Jefferson

11. "Governments constantly choose between telling lies and fighting wars, with the end result always being the same. One will always lead to the other." -Thomas Jefferson

12. "I abhor war and view it as the greatest scourge of mankind." -Thomas Jefferson

13. "Peace and friendship with all mankind is our wisest policy, and I wish we may be permitted to pursue it." -Thomas Jefferson

14. "If there is one principle more deeply rooted in the mind of every American, it is that we should have nothing to do with conquest." -Thomas Jefferson

15. "Conquest is not in our principles. It is inconsistent with our government." -Thomas Jefferson

16. "War is an instrument entirely inefficient toward redressing wrong; and multiplies, instead of indemnifying losses." -Thomas Jefferson

17. "A coward is much more exposed to quarrels than a man of spirit." -Thomas Jefferson

18. "Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto." -Thomas Jefferson