A crack appears

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

A crack appears

Post by Silver »

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-2 ... p-so-wrong

Even Alex Jones is losing his naive love for the Marmalade In Chief...that didn't take long. Click on the link for the videos and pictures.

Alex Jones Slams CIA / DOJ War On Julian Assange: 'Trump Is SO Wrong On This'

by ZeroPointNow
Apr 27, 2017 6:14 AM

Alex Jones of InfoWars issued a powerful indictment of Donald Trump last night, stating the President is 'so wrong' over his administration's war on Wikileaks and it's founder Julian Assange. Trump recently made statements to AP distancing himself from the organization, saying that he's "OK" with Jeff Sessions arresting Julian Assange - six months after proclaiming "I love Wikileaks!" on the campaign trail.

Jones begins with a brief history lesson on the decades-old information wars between globalist propaganda emanating from the power-hungry elites, and patriotic anti-communist splinter groups within the US intelligence agencies such as John Birch, the namesake of the John Birch Society (JBS).

"I was reading what they [the John Birch Society] said the elite were doing, and then I'd go read what the elite were saying at the library, by the time I was 16 - at law libraries to actually read Club of Rome stuff, and it was word-for-word what JBS was saying." -Alex Jones
The InfoWars host then proceeds to excoriate Trump for his about-face on the Wikileaks founder:

We always hear Trump's so loyal, well if people did things that were legal and lawful - exposing criminal activity in the government and it got you elected, how in the HELL, excuse me, how on earth can you do that, President Trump?

Follow
ZeroPointNow @ZeroPointNow
Alex Jones slams CIA / DOJ war on @JulianAssange - Says Trump "SO wrong on this" despite 85% of what Prez doing. http://ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2017/ ... g-on-this/
4:58 AM - 27 Apr 2017

To add some color to this, let's recall the narrative that Dr. Steve Pieczenik laid out right before the 2016 election; the systematic releases of emails damaging to Hillary Clinton were central to an internal 'counter-coup' conducted by splinter groups within US Intelligence agencies, through Wikileaks - and not the Russians. The goal was to wrestle control of the USA out of the hands of the open-border globalists and their criminal candidate.

And Trump was supposedly the answer... the man considered by many to be in Julian Assange's debt for his victory over Hillary Clinton - a woman whose pay-for-play cronyism, dreams of open borders, and cult-like control over the MSM were exposed for the world to see. And now Trump is throwing Assange under the bus - and is "OK" with the US government pursuing the journalist who's been living in the Ecuadorian embassy in London for the past four and a half years.

Follow
WikiLeaks ✔ @wikileaks
AP: Donald Trump on US charging Julian Assange: 'It's OK with me' http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 96326.html

Background: https://justice4assange.com/
6:15 AM - 22 Apr 2017
Photo published for Donald Trump on US charging Julian Assange: 'It's OK with me'
Donald Trump on US charging Julian Assange: 'It's OK with me'
Donald Trump, who once told supporters “I love WikiLeaks”, has said “it’s OK with me” if the Justice Department wants to charge Julian Assange.
independent.co.uk
1,400 1,400 Retweets 1,338 1,338 likes
Rewind to just 6 months ago, and both Trump and CIA Director Mike Pompeo loved Wikileaks:

Follow
WikiLeaks ✔ @wikileaks
Trump on WikiLeaks, 2016--before abandoning interpretation of the constitution to the CIA.
2:08 AM - 24 Apr 2017
2,127 2,127 Retweets 3,104 3,104 likes
Follow
WikiLeaks ✔ @wikileaks
During the campaign now CIA Director Pompeo cited WikiLeaks material not once, not twice, but at least nine times. http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/24/politics/ ... d=36862680
10:20 PM - 25 Apr 2017
Photo published for CIA director Mike Pompeo repeatedly cited WikiLeaks to attack Clinton during campaign
CIA director Mike Pompeo repeatedly cited WikiLeaks to attack Clinton during campaign
Donald Trump's administration has taken a tough stance on WikiLeaks in recent weeks.
cnn.com
1,372 1,372 Retweets 1,814 1,814 likes
And while Alex Jones circles back to the Trump Train, stating he "loves 85 percent" of what Trump is doing - he's right on the mark when it comes to the most recent developments concerning Julian Assange - who is quite possibly responsible for keeping Hillary Clinton out of the White House, considering how close the election was. What Jones fails to mention, however, are the cadre of liberal advisors and globalists in Trump's ear; daughter Ivanka and her husband Jared Kushner, and of course - Goldman Sachs alums Gary Cohn and (Obama roomie / Valerie Jarrett pal) Dina Powell.

The whole thing is very swampy. Meanwhile, French Presidential candidate Marine Le Pen has vowed to give Julian Assange asylum in France and/or citizenship should she win the election on May 7th.
Last edited by Silver on April 27th, 2017, 2:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

2EstablishZion
captain of 100

Re: A crack appears

Post by 2EstablishZion »

I'm not a huge AJ fan, but overall I consider him a net good, and far better than Limbaugh or Beck, and light years better than Faux News, etc.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Silver wrote: April 27th, 2017, 5:40 am http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-2 ... p-so-wrong

Even Alex Jones is losing his naive love for the Marmalade In Chief...that didn't take long. Click on the link for the videos and pictures.

Alex Jones Slams CIA / DOJ War On Julian Assange: 'Trump Is SO Wrong On This'

by ZeroPointNow
Apr 27, 2017 6:14 AM

Alex Jones of InfoWars issued a powerful indictment of Donald Trump last night, stating the President is 'so wrong' over his administration's war on Wikileaks and it's founder Julian Assange. Trump recently made statements to AP distancing himself from the organization, saying that he's "OK" with Jeff Sessions arresting Julian Assange - six months after proclaiming "I love Wikileaks!" on the campaign trail.

Jones begins with a brief history lesson on the decades-old information wars between globalist propaganda emanating from the power-hungry elites, and patriotic anti-communist splinter groups within the US intelligence agencies such as John Birch, the namesake of the John Birch Society (JBS).

"I was reading what they [the John Birch Society] said the elite were doing, and then I'd go read what the elite were saying at the library, by the time I was 16 - at law libraries to actually read Club of Rome stuff, and it was word-for-word what JBS was saying." -Alex Jones
The InfoWars host then proceeds to excoriate Trump for his about-face on the Wikileaks founder:

We always hear Trump's so loyal, well if people did things that were legal and lawful - exposing criminal activity in the government and it got you elected, how in the HELL, excuse me, how on earth can you do that, President Trump?

Follow
ZeroPointNow @ZeroPointNow
Alex Jones slams CIA / DOJ war on @JulianAssange - Says Trump "SO wrong on this" despite 👍 85% of what Prez doing. http://ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2017/ ... g-on-this/
4:58 AM - 27 Apr 2017
Retweets 1 1 like
To add some color to this, let's recall the narrative that Dr. Steve Pieczenik laid out right before the 2016 election; the systematic releases of emails damaging to Hillary Clinton were central to an internal 'counter-coup' conducted by splinter groups within US Intelligence agencies, through Wikileaks - and not the Russians. The goal was to wrestle control of the USA out of the hands of the open-border globalists and their criminal candidate.

And Trump was supposedly the answer... the man considered by many to be in Julian Assange's debt for his victory over Hillary Clinton - a woman whose pay-for-play cronyism, dreams of open borders, and cult-like control over the MSM were exposed for the world to see. And now Trump is throwing Assange under the bus - and is "OK" with the US government pursuing the journalist who's been living in the Ecuadorian embassy in London for the past four and a half years.

Follow
WikiLeaks ✔ @wikileaks
AP: Donald Trump on US charging Julian Assange: 'It's OK with me' http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 96326.html

Background: https://justice4assange.com/
6:15 AM - 22 Apr 2017
Photo published for Donald Trump on US charging Julian Assange: 'It's OK with me'
Donald Trump on US charging Julian Assange: 'It's OK with me'
Donald Trump, who once told supporters “I love WikiLeaks”, has said “it’s OK with me” if the Justice Department wants to charge Julian Assange.
independent.co.uk
1,400 1,400 Retweets 1,338 1,338 likes
Rewind to just 6 months ago, and both Trump and CIA Director Mike Pompeo loved Wikileaks:

Follow
WikiLeaks ✔ @wikileaks
Trump on WikiLeaks, 2016--before abandoning interpretation of the constitution to the CIA.
2:08 AM - 24 Apr 2017
2,127 2,127 Retweets 3,104 3,104 likes
Follow
WikiLeaks ✔ @wikileaks
During the campaign now CIA Director Pompeo cited WikiLeaks material not once, not twice, but at least nine times. http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/24/politics/ ... d=36862680
10:20 PM - 25 Apr 2017
Photo published for CIA director Mike Pompeo repeatedly cited WikiLeaks to attack Clinton during campaign
CIA director Mike Pompeo repeatedly cited WikiLeaks to attack Clinton during campaign
Donald Trump's administration has taken a tough stance on WikiLeaks in recent weeks.
cnn.com
1,372 1,372 Retweets 1,814 1,814 likes
And while Alex Jones circles back to the Trump Train, stating he "loves 85 percent" of what Trump is doing - he's right on the mark when it comes to the most recent developments concerning Julian Assange - who is quite possibly responsible for keeping Hillary Clinton out of the White House, considering how close the election was. What Jones fails to mention, however, are the cadre of liberal advisors and globalists in Trump's ear; daughter Ivanka and her husband Jared Kushner, and of course - Goldman Sachs alums Gary Cohn and (Obama roomie / Valerie Jarrett pal) Dina Powell.

The whole thing is very swampy. Meanwhile, French Presidential candidate Marine Le Pen has vowed to give Julian Assange asylum in France and/or citizenship should she win the election on May 7th.
Trump is being co-opted quicker than I thought he would. America will need to go the way of the Phoenix

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Difference between conservative and liberal people of influence. Liberals will either ignore or justify anything that their political leaders do in order to protect them so they can advance agenda that leader is still holding to. Conservatives get angry and voice their anger when they feel their leader is not being at virtuous as they should be.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

I'm glad this thread is just another example of Silver throwing tantrums by whining about Trump. I thought this might be a Plumber thread. The thread title didn't make it very clear.

Older/wiser?
captain of 100

Post by Older/wiser? »

shadow wrote: April 27th, 2017, 1:18 pm I'm glad this thread is just another example of Silver throwing tantrums by whining about Trump. I thought this might be a Plumber thread. The thread title didn't make it very clear.
Now that was funny , sharp wit shadow.

Older/wiser?
captain of 100

Post by Older/wiser? »

Hey I just thought of some symbolism for that , on many moons that sign appears.. Now I am talking about planets hope that's the way it was understood..

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

CONTACT larsenb
PM:Send private message
USER STATISTICS
Last active:10 Apr 2017, 15:12

Blimey, Governor, was it I?