Trump supporters see a plan...

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Ezra
captain of 1,000

Re: Trump supporters see a plan...

Post by Ezra »

Silver wrote: May 6th, 2017, 11:26 am
Ezra wrote: May 6th, 2017, 11:08 amI'm surprised ffa. You who knows the scriptures so well to not know this.

Challenge still stands ffa. Prove that trump is justified in this war by God.
FFA has to ignore/twist scripture & modern-day prophecy to continue his irrational support of the murderer, Trump, our Marmalade In Chief.
It would be so much easier to not be deceived if god would strike down murderers in a very public display. Especially leaders of countries.

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

The last post is extreme. It's the same thing they are doing to President Trump, bashing, and condescending remarks.

FFA was a Marine who fought for his country and is loyal to it. Have you fought for your country Ezra? Do you enjoy the freedoms
that come with a country that is the best in the world, because brave men fought for it. This is the promised land, the restoration of the priesthood was
given to Joseph Smith in this land. The Lord prepared it with men who were inspired to write the constitution, men who fought for their freedom and yours, that was more of the Lord's preparation.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

eddie wrote: May 6th, 2017, 12:17 pm The last post is extreme. It's the same thing they are doing to President Trump, bashing, and condescending remarks.

FFA was a Marine who fought for his country and is loyal to it. Have you fought for your country Ezra? Do you enjoy the freedoms
that come with a country that is the best in the world, because brave men fought for it. This is the promised land, the restoration of the priesthood was
given to Joseph Smith in this land. The Lord prepared it with men who were inspired to write the constitution, men who fought for their freedom and yours, that was more of the Lord's preparation.
eddie, you're off on a tangent again. Trump killed innocent people. That has nothing to do with FFA serving as a Marine.

Which is harder, to write an irrelevant post defending FFA, or to admit that Trump killed innocent people?

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

eddie wrote: May 6th, 2017, 12:17 pm The last post is extreme. It's the same thing they are doing to President Trump, bashing, and condescending remarks.

What war did ffa fight in? Was it a just war?
Was it in self defense on our own soil?
If it was just prove it please.

I'm not against just wars.

But let's put on our thinking caps here. If you fight in a war that god doesn't condone or command are you in the service of god???

No.

Does your participation in that unjust war make it right?

No.

If your intentions were good in your service does that make it right.

No.

If god doesn't approve of the war. Participants are guilty no matter what their intentions.

Can a good person who is worthy to go to the temple be involved in a unjust war. You bet. And it doesn't make that war right or just.

They themselfs are can be good wonderful people and they can like anyone take the steps nessasary to be exalted But they will still be judged by their actions like everyone. I wouldn't want the deaths of anyone on my hands. Especially if they were not in self defense.

So feel free to glorify wars all you want. That's exactly what satan would want.

1 nephi 22

13 And the blood of that great and abominable church, which is the whore of all the earth, shall turn upon their own heads; for they shall war among themselves, and the sword of their own hands shall fall upon their own heads, and they shall be drunken with their own blood.

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

Excuse me, I don't glorify war, but you would be speaking
German if it weren't for WW2. I don't glorify marijuana either.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

simpleton wrote: May 6th, 2017, 11:21 am GORDON B. HINCKLEY

" But as citizens we are all under the direction of our respective national leaders. They have access to greater political and military intelligence than do the people generally. Those in the armed services are under obligation to their respective governments to execute the will of the sovereign. When they joined the military service, they entered into a contract by which they are presently bound and to which they have dutifully responded".

So what is the purpose of the above statement, is it just a statement? or is it advice? Or a divine commandment?

According to that statement latter day saints will be (and have been) killing latter day saints like say during WW2. There were lds Germans, Italians, Japanese, etc etc. killing lds Americans, British, French, Australians, etc etc. and visa versa.
I do not agree at all that you should be subject to presidents and leaders to the point of killing your brethren or to the point of going against God's laws like say the 3 Hebrews that were thrown into the fiery furnace.
Now if God commands, then go to war, otherwise stay home. And God has not commanded the USA to go to war with foreign nations . But, the big bankers and corporations have. If you want to fight for money and power and the gadianton powers that be. Be my guest. All Trump is going to do is continue on fulfilling prophecy , which is to continue on draining the coffers of the United States warring in foreign nations till the complete bankruptcy of America. Then the nations of the earth will say come let us go up and divide the land of America. Probably just for starters to try and recoup their trillions loaned to America.
Mosiah Hancock

[According to Brother Hancock, the Prophet Joseph Smith told him,] The United States will spend her strength and means warring in foreign lands until other nations will say, “Let’s divide up the lands of the United States,then the people of the U.S. will unite and swear by the blood of their fore-fathers, that the land shall not be divided. Then the country will go to war, and they will fight until one half of the U.S. army will give up, and the rest will continue to struggle. They will keep on until they are very ragged and discouraged, and almost ready to give up—when the boys from the mountains will rush forth in time to save the American Army from defeat and ruin. And they will say, “Brethren, we are glad you have come; give us men, henceforth, who can talk with God.” Then you will have friends, but you will save the country when its liberty hangs by a hair, as it were. (Life Story of Mosiah Lyman Hancock, 19-20)

:-? :-? :-?

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Thanks Eddie for your support.
With friends like these puffed up, big mouthed, know it all Trump haters willing to cut down and demean others at will...who needs enemies?
These people must not remember the days when young men had no choice but to go fight or go to jail...called the Selective Service and Draft.
I was a shy, immature kid scared to death of going to Vietnam, but I had to man-up and do my duty. I was fortunate to come home and rejoin society. But now I have no sympathy for anyone that will not do the same...none. You people can feel what you want, can say want you want...but I did what I felt I had to do, and I have no use for wimps coming on here and talking smack about how bad war is and how stupid people are for going. Today is an all volunteer military, and unless you have tried it out, don't come crying.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

eddie wrote: May 6th, 2017, 4:44 pm Excuse me, I don't glorify war, but you would be speaking
eddie, Prescott Bush (father of George Herbert Walker Bush, grandfather of GW Bush) continued doing business with the Germans after WWII started until it became such an embarrassment to the US government that his company had to be shut down. Wall Street tycoons were financing Hitler and his war-making industries. The true history of these traitors needs to be taught in our schools, or perhaps shouted from the rooftops.

You, however, have no proof we would now speak German if America had stayed out of that conflict. That's merely a cool sound byte not based on the facts at hand. To imagine it becoming true, one would have to suspend the idea of America trying to defend itself when the Germans finally arrived on our shores. As their supply lines grew longer in a sustained attack on the US by Germany, one can easily see advantageous openings for the Allied forces in Western Europe and Russia to counterattack. So revisionist history is fun to think about, but let's stick to the facts.

Finally, as for your claim that you don't glorify war, would you then please stop defending Donald Trump who has murdered innocent people? By supporting Trump, you appear to support/glorify those outrageous deaths which are a result of the 16-year fake war on terror.
Last edited by Silver on May 6th, 2017, 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

freedomforall wrote: May 6th, 2017, 5:29 pm Thanks Eddie for your support.
With friends like these puffed up, big mouthed, know it all Trump haters willing to cut down and demean others at will...who needs enemies?
These people must not remember the days when young men had no choice but to go fight or go to jail...called the Selective Service and Draft.
I was a shy, immature kid scared to death of going to Vietnam, but I had to man-up and do my duty. I was fortunate to come home and rejoin society. But now I have no sympathy for anyone that will not do the same...none. You people can feel what you want, can say want you want...but I did what I felt I had to do, and I have no use for wimps coming on here and talking smack about how bad war is and how stupid people are for going. Today is an all volunteer military, and unless you have tried it out, don't come crying.
FFA, did Trump kill innocent people or not? I don't hate Trump. I hate his actions and his treachery.

As for your service in Viet Nam, nobody here has attacked you for that. You are conflating our desire to end the killing of innocent people at this time with some kind of opposition you experienced as a Viet Nam veteran. You did your duty. The serviceman who obeys the law of his country is not the problem. It is the MIC that is the problem.

Finally, you may call some of us wimps, but you have no idea how big/small/strong/weak any of us are. You have no idea if we will fiercely defend our homes or hide in fear. Please just deal in the facts, just tell us the things you know.

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

eddie wrote: May 6th, 2017, 4:44 pm Excuse me, I don't glorify war, but you would be speaking
Says the government controlled media. Our prophet of the time said it would have been nothing more then local squabbling if we had not gotten involved. Look it up.

Did god command that war?? Nope.

Who funded both sides? The same people that have funded every single modern war.

You say you don't glorify war. Yet you defend it. They were unjust wars. God did not approve them.

What are you even talking about with marijuana? You think about it a lot or something? Weird comment.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Silver, if by chance you're talking to me in response then you're talking to yourself. You are on my ignore list and I have no desire to intentionally view your posts.
When I was a kid I had a Jack in the Box toy. Your posts remind me of that toy because in so many places where I make a statement, your name pops up. Now is that coincidental or by design? I'll just have to remain in suspense on this one.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

freedomforall wrote: May 6th, 2017, 8:22 pm Silver, if by chance you're talking to me in response then you're talking to yourself. You are on my ignore list and I have no desire to intentionally view your posts.
When I was a kid I had a Jack in the Box toy. Your posts remind me of that toy because in so many places where I make a statement, your name pops up. Now is that coincidental or by design? I'll just have to remain in suspense on this one.
Hi FFA, I am aware that you put me on your foe list, but I will continue to share my outlook with those that may be reading your posts defending Trump. And just in case you take a peek at this post: Which is harder for you, ignoring the fact that Trump killed innocent people or ignoring my posts?

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

By the way, Vietnam was NEVER declared a war. It was considered a conflict.

"War by definition is a situation wherein two or more countries, states or parties within a country fight against each other over a period of time. In other words, it’s an open and armed hostility exemplified by active military operations, severe aggression and usually high mortality. By that definition, Vietnam was indeed a war. However, since the United States Congress never declared war against Vietnam, it was actually a conflict. In fact, the U.S Congress hasn’t declared any war since the World War II in 1942. So the Afghanistan (against al-Qaeda) or Iraq likewise is not a war but just a conflict."
http://thevietnamwar.info/was-vietnam-a ... -conflict/

So American troops have not been going to war at all since WWII

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

freedomforall wrote: May 6th, 2017, 5:29 pm Thanks Eddie for your support.
Modern medicine practice is a joke in my opinion. It's something that could be really great. We have the technology for greatness. But the AMA kill on average close to half a million every year from errors in America only. And how many baby's do they kill annually? Around 3/4 a million. A million and a half deaths a year from the AMA. They withhold the cure for cancer among other things.
They do good things. They do bad things. They save people. they kill people. Those are the facts. If you ask a doctor if they are and there profession is good and here to serve us you will get a answer of you bet 100%.

1.25 million left dead in the wake of that service every year.

They can't see the corruption right under there noses that they are part of. How could they live with themselfs knowing all the damage they do? Denying Being part of evil designs even though we and they have been warned in scripture d&c 89:4. They are still part of it. And they deny it tooth and nail. Why? Because it makes it easyer to go on living. And you can squeeze out some good they do.

It's the same with those who serve in the military. And it's a sad fact. You were forced into it by a tyrannical government. That sucks. Some people who served have totally woken to the horrible nature of our wars of foreign aggression. Some try find good in it. So they can feel good about their part in it.

The fact is it was a corrupt war. A war that shouldn't have happened. A war that our prophets told us we should be writing our government leaders to stop and should be upset about. Ezra Taft benson said that. It was unjust and god didn't approve it.

You being involved doesn't change that.

All of America was fooled just like they were for ww1 ww2 and all the wars since.

I respect you ffa. Your one of my fav posters on this forum. I'm not dissing on you. Just stating facts.

It sucks. I wish that didn't happen. Don't let your involvement shape your thoughts. Look on it with eyes that are unclouded by your involvement. Don't get stuck praising something corrupt like doctors do.
Last edited by Ezra on May 6th, 2017, 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

freedomforall wrote: May 6th, 2017, 8:49 pm By the way, Vietnam was NEVER declared a war. It was considered a conflict.

"War by definition is a situation wherein two or more countries, states or parties within a country fight against each other over a period of time. In other words, it’s an open and armed hostility exemplified by active military operations, severe aggression and usually high mortality. By that definition, Vietnam was indeed a war. However, since the United States Congress never declared war against Vietnam, it was actually a conflict. In fact, the U.S Congress hasn’t declared any war since the World War II in 1942. So the Afghanistan (against al-Qaeda) or Iraq likewise is not a war but just a conflict."

Like this makes any difference at all to the innocent people killed over the years by the MIC. Now FFA, which is harder, doing Internet searches to come up with irrelevant information or just simply, once and for all, admitting that Trump has killed innocent people?

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

freedomforall wrote: May 6th, 2017, 8:49 pm By the way, Vietnam was NEVER declared a war. It was considered a conflict.

Dosent matter how the USA defines war. It matters how god and the scriptures define them. We are currently at war. You were at war.

All the us government is trying to do is not have to declare it and get approval. They would rather just tip toe around that constitutional law.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Ezra wrote: May 6th, 2017, 8:59 pm

Dosent matter how the USA defines war. It matters how god and the scriptures define them. We are currently at war. You were at war.

All the us government is trying to do is not have to declare it and get approval. They would rather just tip toe around that constitutional law.
I read None Dare Call It Conspiracy and learned a lot more about that conflict that could never have been imagined. As a matter of fact, I felt ashamed of even being an American. The evil deeds people get away with is astounding. They find loop-holes in everything so they can't get reprimanded or busted for treason.
As hard as it was for me to go off to get entangled with such evils make my blood curdle, but I know my heart and I know God knows my heart and I know that He loves me in spite of what I had to do...and I'm okay with that. Man, well man is too quick to judge, too quick to point fingers, too quick to call names....and slow to show love, compassion and understanding.
Me, Id rather put my arm around a sad individual and say, hey, it's okay man, you did your duty and that is all that matters. What sense is there is telling them how stupid they were by going? Nothing like pouring salt into a festering wound.
One guy here got all fired up just because I mentioned foxholes, the reason for and purpose and relating similar reasons and purposes as a possible form of defense at and around church buildings for security reasons during meetings. Quick to judge and slow to understand and reason.

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

freedomforall wrote: May 6th, 2017, 10:05 pm
Ezra wrote: May 6th, 2017, 8:59 pm

I read None Dare Call It Conspiracy and learned a lot more about that conflict that could never have been imagined. As a matter of fact, I felt ashamed of even being an American. The evil deeds people get away with is astounding. They find loop-holes in everything so they can't get reprimanded or busted for treason.
As hard as it was for me to go off to get entangled with such evils make my blood curdle, but I know my heart and I know God knows my heart and I know that He loves me in spite of what I had to do...and I'm okay with that. Man, well man is too quick to judge, too quick to point fingers, too quick to call names....and slow to show love, compassion and understanding.
Me, Id rather put my arm around a sad individual and say, hey, it's okay man, you did your duty and that is all that matters. What sense is there is telling them how stupid they were by going? Nothing like pouring salt into a festering wound.
One guy here got all fired up just because I mentioned foxholes, the reason for and purpose and relating similar reasons and purposes as a possible form of defense at and around church buildings for security reasons during meetings. Quick to judge and slow to understand and reason.
Thanks for your comment And helping me understand how you feel. I don't know how you take the stance you with trumps actions with knowing what you know and feel.

Im glad that your not like so many who have not woken up about their tricked involvement in wars. It was not my intention to poor salt into wounds. Like I said I respect you and love your posts. Think your a good person. My comments are due to me feeling that you justify trumps bombings. Which I have a hard time understanding how you could or would do that knowing what I do about you from your posts.