NASA in Hebrew means, GREATLY DECEIVE or BEGUILE

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.

I believe

NASA is telling the truth about space, planets, and life.
61%
NASA is a complete lie and is literally the serpents tongue (beguiling all as he did Eve).
39%

Total votes: 23
Kitkat
captain of 100

NASA in Hebrew means, GREATLY DECEIVE or BEGUILE

Post by Kitkat »

Did you know NASA means to beguile, to deceive in HEBREW?
http://biblehub.com/hebrew/5378.htm

Think of the Serpent (NASA's logo is the serpent's tongue and every NASA mission is named after NIMROD's alternative false God's names...) and then you "ponderize" what Eve said about the serpent beguiling her... WOW...

NASA means to beguile, deceive in Hebrew.

The rabbit hole just gets deeper... It's up to us to have open hearts and minds to the Voice of Christ so we are not deceived...

An invite to take this to the Lord and let him teach you amazing things that can turn what you thought you knew on it's head.

THIS VIDEO IS THE BEST OF THEM TO REALLY DESCRIBE WHAT THE RABBIT HOLE IS...

Last edited by Kitkat on April 23rd, 2017, 12:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Re: NASA in Hebrew means, GREATLY DECEIVE or BEGUILE

Post by SmallFarm »

Why is everything a dichotomy? I'm guessing the truth is somewhere in the middle of your polar poll.

Kitkat
captain of 100

Post by Kitkat »

SmallFarm wrote: April 23rd, 2017, 12:34 pm Why is everything a dichotomy? I'm guessing the truth is somewhere in the middle of your polar poll.
What do you think? :D

Revelations 3:16
So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
I believe the serpent's tongue (aka NASA) uses truths to tell lies and "beguile" those who are not hearing the Spirit's voice over all philosophies of men. :-? What a better business plan to get as much tax-payer funding to do whatever they want to do.

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

Kitkat wrote: April 23rd, 2017, 12:38 pm
SmallFarm wrote: April 23rd, 2017, 12:34 pm Why is everything a dichotomy? I'm guessing the truth is somewhere in the middle of your polar poll.
What do you think? :D

Revelations 3:16
So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
I believe the serpent's tongue (aka NASA) uses truths to tell lies and "beguile" those who are not hearing the Spirit's voice over all philosophies of men. :-? What a better business plan to get as much tax-payer funding to do whatever they want to do.
I think both your choices are pretty far out there. Nothing lukewarm about that.... :-\

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

kidding! I don't think you are a sith :))
I like this philosophies of men show, You Are Not So Smart Podcast, it's fun

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

There is little doubt in my mind that NASA has been involved in deception. I don't know to what extent but it is clear they have been caught with their trousers down on ocassion.
Did they go to the Moon? I don't know but if I were a betting man and had to take sides I would say no, they probably didn't.

Their relatively recent admission that all the pictures of the Eath they have released are composites also raises suspicions. Why did they not make this clear from the very beginning? The answer has to be that they were content to decieve the public in this matter. So the question for me is, how far are they prepared to take a deception, especially if they believe it is justified?

gclayjr
captain of 1,000

Post by gclayjr »

KitKat,

Nova (no va) in Spanish means it doesn't go! That is one reason GM had problems selling the Chevy Nova in Mexico. So does that mean that GM was secretly telling the world that a Chevy II Nova doesn't work?

Regards,

George Clay

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

"Did You Know that NASA was formed around a core of Nazis and Freemasons? Did you know that they have an esoteric agenda to help bring about a one world government, this New World Order? Just take a look briefly at the names of the space shuttles, and you will see their hidden agenda: 1) Enterprise, 2) Columbia, 3) Endeavor, 4) Discovery, 5) Atlantis, and 6) Challenger. Now remember, two of these shuttles have been destroyed (first, Challenger, then Columbia). Now form this into a secret message using these names, and here is what you find: The ENTERPRISE called COLUMBIA (the US) will ENDEAVOR to DISCOVER the lost city of ATLANTIS, but all CHALLENGERS will be destroyed! As part of their plan, COLUMBIA (a cryptic reference to the United States) will also be destroyed in order to make way for their Phoenix out of the ashes (their New Atlantis, the New World Order). Now here is the thing: Either you see it or you don't! If you don't see it I cannot help you. If you DO see it, as I have seen it, then here is the reality: we are marked for destruction because WE SEE what they are doing, and they consider us to be the CHALLENGERS to the implementation of their New World Order. Some have already been silenced, and before this is over, they will seek to destroy us also, and unless Yahweh gives us special protection, they will do it. While we can work toward and pray for guidance and direction to escape the snare of the enemy, there is not....
"
http://cognitivedissonance-kolbringobli ... -will.html :-B

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

I don't see how anybody can conclude that נָשָׁא - which transliterates to nasha and phonetically to naw-shaw - has anything to do with NASA.

How about this: Before the National Aeronautics and Space Administration was tasked with the exploration of space they were known as NACA, the National Advisory Committee on Aeronautics. So what does NACA mean?

I am sure it is very easy for people who know very little about science to conclude that scientific research is rife with conspiracy. But that's hard to do when NASA releases all of their raw data so anybody who wishes to do so can analyze the data and anybody who desires to do so can look at that data to validate or dispute conclusions reached from that data.

And it's also easy to see conspiracy in the names of things if you think that the series of space shuttle names was planned in advance to hint at secret conspiracies then maybe you could believe what sushi_chef wrote. However, I was alive in the 1970s, I am not stupid, and I am perfectly capable of remembering events I witnessed.
Sushi_chef, did you know that OV-101 was originally named the Constitution? Did you know that Trekkis staged a letter writing campaign that resulted in several hundred thousand letters being send to the White House asking that OV-101 be named after NCC-1701, and that after presidential adviers called Trekkies "one of the most dedicated constituencies in the country" President Ford directed NASA to change the name from Constitution to Enterprise?
And isn't it funny that they put that u in Endeavour? Why would they do that? It's not like the story that the Endeavour was named after the HMS Endeavour that James Cook took on his voyage of discovery has any truth to it...

braingrunt
captain of 1,000

Post by braingrunt »

Does NASA tell the truth about all that? Well, does it know the whole truth about all that stuff?
Er, no.

Is it wrong about the shape of the Earth? Nope.

Might it have lied about space missions? I'm totally down with that but I don't have a testimony about it. I think that would be a funny religion which included testimony about NASA.

setyourselffree
captain of 1,000

Post by setyourselffree »

If NASA is of devil why would Obama basically defund them? Also what would they have to gain by lying to us about going to the moon and the world be round?
Last edited by setyourselffree on April 24th, 2017, 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

unfortunately or not, sushi_ of course does not know those, yet nasa-nazi connection should be true...

"Image
-
Dr. Hans Kammler was the genius director of Germany's die Glocke (the Bell) Ultra Secret Project.
According to 'official' WW2 history, Dr. Kammler was killed at the end of the war in Germany.
That story fails to explain how Clark McClelland DSc met and spoke with him, twice,
at Cape Canaveral during the Apollo Program! Virtually the entire US Space effort was
conceived and run by Dr. Kurt Debus (First Director of NASA!), Werner von Braun and
the likes of the secretive 'deceased' Dr. Hans Kammler...all of whom were brought to the US
along with many hundreds, or thousands, more under top secret 'Operation Paperclip' after the War.
"
http://www.rense.com/general96/dieglocke.html

"Secret Space War: America’s Former Nazi Scientists Dream of Ruling the World"
http://www.globalresearch.ca/secret-spa ... ld/5321383 :-B

HorribleUsername
captain of 50

Post by HorribleUsername »

brianj wrote: April 23rd, 2017, 8:17 pm I don't see how anybody can conclude that נָשָׁא - which transliterates to nasha and phonetically to naw-shaw - has anything to do with NASA.
It sounds like "nasha" if you say it in Sean Connery's voice. :D

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

HorribleUsername wrote: April 24th, 2017, 4:30 am
brianj wrote: April 23rd, 2017, 8:17 pm I don't see how anybody can conclude that נָשָׁא - which transliterates to nasha and phonetically to naw-shaw - has anything to do with NASA.
It sounds like "nasha" if you say it in Sean Connery's voice. :D
Gnasher was Dennis the Menace's dog.

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

"NASA in Hebrew

How interesting the context in which both first appear: נָשָׁא (nawshaw) in reference to Eve being deceived by the serpent and נָשָׂא (nasa) in reference to Cain’s punishment after killing his brother Abel. What I find most intriguing however is that in the original writings, there were no vowel or pronunciation markings over and under the letters. So, in the text, they would both appear exactly the same way, spelled as nun-shin-aleph. Thus, it would not at all surprise me if NASA....

It is a well known fact that the Illuminati always puts their real intentions out “in plain sight” for all to see. But only those with eyes to see will....
" http://robschannel.com/nasa-in-hebrew

http://www.logodesignlove.com/nasa-logo
:-B

setyourselffree
captain of 1,000

Post by setyourselffree »

sushi_chef wrote: April 24th, 2017, 9:42 am "NASA in Hebrew

How interesting the context in which both first appear: נָשָׁא (nawshaw) in reference to Eve being deceived by the serpent and נָשָׂא (nasa) in reference to Cain’s punishment after killing his brother Abel. What I find most intriguing however is that in the original writings, there were no vowel or pronunciation markings over and under the letters. So, in the text, they would both appear exactly the same way, spelled as nun-shin-aleph. Thus, it would not at all surprise me if NASA....

It is a well known fact that the Illuminati always puts their real intentions out “in plain sight” for all to see. But only those with eyes to see will....
" http://robschannel.com/nasa-in-hebrew

http://www.logodesignlove.com/nasa-logo
:-B
What would be the purpose of deceiving people about space?

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

OK lets look at what the word NASA means in other languages shall we, I mean why pluck Hebrew out for some kind of special consideration?

Albanian Ours
Bosnian Our
Cebuano In
Croatian Our
Filipino On
Finnish Ours
Galician Pot
Hausa His
Italian Ours
Romanian Godmother
Serbian Our
Slovenian Our
Spanish Pot

I think you can see the point here the post plucks out a language which suits his predetermined bias while ignoring the same word in a host of other languages which did not suit his agenda.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

My grandfather worked for NASA designing the communications system that allowed the astronauts to broadcast the moon walk to the folks back home. He then went on to found the department of electrical engineering at BYU, where he eventually retired. Later on, his son, my uncle, worked for the majority of his career at the Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Alabama. Lots of mission planning, rocket development, and space exploration-related projects have been going on there since the 1960s.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_ ... ght_Center

Guess what: we went to the moon. And we're probably going other places, too. And the earth is a globe. Without understanding these basic principles underlying the science of space exploration, nothing we've done would be possible.

I know it's fun to believe in some conspiracies, but this one and the globe one are really unproductive and damaging to your credibility.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

iWriteStuff wrote: April 24th, 2017, 10:43 am My grandfather worked for NASA designing the communications system that allowed the astronauts to broadcast the moon walk to the folks back home. He then went on to found the department of electrical engineering at BYU, where he eventually retired. Later on, his son, my uncle, worked for the majority of his career at the Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Alabama. Lots of mission planning, rocket development, and space exploration-related projects have been going on there since the 1960s.

Guess what: we went to the moon. And we're probably going other places, too. And the earth is a globe. Without understanding these basic principles underlying the science of space exploration, nothing we've done would be possible.

I know it's fun to believe in some conspiracies, but this one and the globe one are really unproductive and damaging to your credibility.
Party-Pooper Award (PPA) of the Day, for you my friend. If you get three PPAs in any given month, you will be forced to marathon-listen to one year of Art Bell shows.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Silver wrote: April 24th, 2017, 10:49 am
iWriteStuff wrote: April 24th, 2017, 10:43 am My grandfather worked for NASA designing the communications system that allowed the astronauts to broadcast the moon walk to the folks back home. He then went on to found the department of electrical engineering at BYU, where he eventually retired. Later on, his son, my uncle, worked for the majority of his career at the Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Alabama. Lots of mission planning, rocket development, and space exploration-related projects have been going on there since the 1960s.

Party-Pooper Award (PPA) of the Day, for you my friend. If you get three PPAs in any given month, you will be forced to marathon-listen to one year of Art Bell shows.
Here's some irony to add to the pooping:

For some reason it has become fashionable to blame all conspiracies on the Jews. An uncle on my father's side (the non-NASA side) was quick to blame every bad thing in the world on a conspiracy of rich Jew bankers. Whatever happens in the world, if it's bad, the Jews did it. This persisted for years until my brother the genealogy buff pointed out to him that our family is actually descended from Ashkenazi Jews. Heck, even our family name is blatantly Jewish. In fact one of the ranking theories as to why our ancestors emigrated to the United States was to escape the religious persecution in the Father Land.

He stopped complaining about Jews after that.

Kitkat
captain of 100

Post by Kitkat »

gclayjr wrote: April 23rd, 2017, 5:01 pm KitKat,

Nova (no va) in Spanish means it doesn't go! That is one reason GM had problems selling the Chevy Nova in Mexico. So does that mean that GM was secretly telling the world that a Chevy II Nova doesn't work?

Regards,

George Clay
What a coincidence huh? Please let us know your answer to your question.

Our simple answer to your question?
No. All it means is Chevy needed to hire an international business major that spoke Spanish is all or at least if they wanted to sell in that market. Also if my history is not mistaken, Hebrew was around much earlier than Spanish was, or at least the first known written account of the language. Also one might want to use Latin instead of Spanish to find root meanings :D . Also, NOVA is not separate, so the Spanish translation doesn't work either but is a fun story of how GM missed the mark on that one. :D

Does the lottery winning combination in Illinois "666" on the day Obama won the election in 2008 mean Satan controls the lottery?

Are you a farmer because your name is George?

Did our government (along with others) nuke the stratosphere to break something or just to test? Dominic means "of the Lord", Fish Bowl was the operation that fell under Operation Dominic, therefor, the mission names for the nuke tests in the stratosphere could be read, "The Fish Bowl of The Lord" or "the Fish Bowl Belonging To the Lord"... Coincidence?

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

says "Corey: As you know, or many may not know, everyone, in order to be involved in the civilian space program, were required to be Masons.
"
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=45365 :-B

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

No, no one went to the moon. Too much evidence against it. The link was there, read a few of them. Unless, like typical, NASA comes out and admits all the photos are fake, because the radiation destroyed it all, blah blah, the atronauts who passed through the VA radiation belts died and they found doubles for them, etc. Seems NASA is pretty good about covering their lies.

However, that was a very nice use of appeal to authority that confirmed bias, and I have no idea what the "irony" post related to it, but it obviously worked on some people, so nice use of that, too.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

gkearney wrote: April 24th, 2017, 10:35 am OK lets look at what the word NASA means in other languages shall we, I mean why pluck Hebrew out for some kind of special consideration?

Albanian Ours
Bosnian Our
Cebuano In
Croatian Our
Filipino On
Finnish Ours
Galician Pot
Hausa His
Italian Ours
Romanian Godmother
Serbian Our
Slovenian Our
Spanish Pot

I think you can see the point here the post plucks out a language which suits his predetermined bias while ignoring the same word in a host of other languages which did not suit his agenda.
I have no idea what this post is about, nor the names, which seem to have nothing to do with NASA.