North Korea LIVE

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.

Different
captain of 100

Re: North Korea LIVE

Post by Different »

Woooooh look at our glorious supreme leader

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Awesome! Thanks for sharing the link. I wish I understood Korean.

Funny story. When I was working in Japan years ago, I took the Japan Times newspaper. One day they ran an article which was translated from a Korean newspaper in North Korea. They were reporting that Kim Jong-Il, the father of the current murdering brat, had played a round of 18-hole golf. His score? 27. That's right. 27. It seems he had several holes-in-one and a bunch of holes that required only 2 strokes. The rest he played in 3 strokes. 27.

Well, if they'll lie to their own people about golf (Golf? Did somebody say Barry Soetero?) If they'll lie about a golf score, they'll tell their poor, starving serfs anything.

However, it is still not the place of America to attack them.

ajax
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by ajax »

Commies put on good parades. I'll give 'em that.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

remember this

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

My goodness! They all look like robots or wind up dolls. I've never seen such perfectly behaved people in my life. Even the little children do not step out of line. Is there a punishment for appearing less than perfect?

Different
captain of 100

Post by Different »

Its quite insane lol

oneClimbs
captain of 1,000

Post by oneClimbs »

Totalitarians do put on a good show. It's amazing what you can get people to under the threat of death. When nobody is really working, and you're not really fighting anyone, there's plenty of time to work on your goose-stepping and flashy parades.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

5tev3 wrote: April 15th, 2017, 5:13 pm Totalitarians do put on a good show. It's amazing what you can get people to under the threat of death. When nobody is really working, and you're not really fighting anyone, there's plenty of time to work on your goose-stepping and flashy parades.
The spectacle reminded me of the book and movie series Hunger Games. The capital enjoys all the luxuries of life. There were many people with a bit of extra weight on them while we know starvation stalks the land, killing and stunting many. How many could be fed for the cost of one of those missiles they displayed?

President Kimball was right. We are a warlike people.

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

Joel wrote: April 14th, 2017, 9:35 pm remember this

L O L !!! :ymsick: =))

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Watching this guy get frustrated is funny