Sex and Mormonism survey results

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
FearlessFixxer
captain of 50

Sex and Mormonism survey results

Post by FearlessFixxer »

I realize that the survey is not perfect and I plan on improving the questions and the layout for next time in a year or two.
One thing you will notice is that there are some questions that appear to be the same. That is because based on relationship status and sexual experience outside of marriage the survey taker would be redirected to certain questions.
Hopefully you data geeks out there can merge that info or somehow work around that.

Here are the results of the survey:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

ebenezerarise
captain of 1,000

Re: Sex and Mormonism survey results

Post by ebenezerarise »

Not much of a survey when you cannot answer truthfully because the survey isn't designed that way. There is zero value to this.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

I think you need to change your title and replace "Mormon community" with Ex-Mormon community." It doesn't look like you got a lot of active Mormons taking the survey. And I assume that many of your answers came from other forums besides this one, correct?

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

It's hard to tell what the results are since the words get cut off at the end of the cells.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Sampling error -- nuff said.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

You'll see that the people who finished your survey (and therefore those you have data for) are almost exclusively exmormon. If you had different answers allowed, then you would be able to get more active LDS people and the comparison would be interesting.