So what do you really know about President Kushner anyway?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Ezra
captain of 1,000

Re: So what do you really know about President Kushner anyway?

Post by Ezra »

LatterDayLizard wrote: May 8th, 2017, 7:09 am
Ezra wrote: May 7th, 2017, 8:30 pm
Durzan wrote: May 7th, 2017, 6:58 pm I know that it seems you got a grudge against him.
D&c 123 :

12 For there are many yet on the earth among all sects, parties, and denominations, who are blinded by the subtle craftiness of men, whereby they lie in wait to deceive, and who are only kept from the truth because they know not where to find it—

13 Therefore, that we should waste and wear out our lives in bringing to light all the hidden things of darkness, wherein we know them; and they are truly manifest from heaven—

14 These should then be attended to with great earnestness.

15 Let no man count them as small things; for there is much which lieth in futurity, pertaining to the saints, which depends upon these things.

16 You know, brethren, that a very large ship is benefited very much by a very small helm in the time of a storm, by being kept workways with the wind and the waves.

17 Therefore, dearly beloved brethren, let us cheerfully do all things that lie in our power; and then may we stand still, with the utmost assurance, to see the salvation of God, and for his arm to be revealed.

Seem like you have your head deep in a hole.
Only if the alleged conspiracy is 1. true, and 2. relevant.

There are a myriad of conspiracies which I'm sure are out there, which are true. Do I need to know about ALL of them to be spiritually enlightened and on the right path? No? Well then, do I need to know HALF of them? No? Where then do I draw that line wherein I've no longer got my head "deep in a hole"? I'm not issuing a challenge here, just reflecting honestly about where that line is.

Here's how I see it. Part of the responsibility that the leaders of the church have is to discern those things which are a threat to our eternal progression and to lead the church in the appropriate direction. This would naturally include those temporal things - laws, philosophies, and practices - which may interfere with that progression. They are then in a position to counsel the members and make policy decisions for the church to keep us in/return us to safe waters. Examples of this are President Monson's admonition to support prop 8, Elder Oaks many addresses on religious freedom, and Elder Holland's repeated emphasis on expanding our understanding and support of individuals with mental illness. There has been guidance given on helping refugees, becoming involved in the community, and in avoiding harmful substances (conspiring men). I could go on and on.

By contrast, my responsibility is to keep the spirit close, surrounding myself with light and truth, and to follow the counsel of the prophet and apostles. This will keep my family in safe waters. I'm also expected to learn all that I can, especially about those things which directly touch my family temporally. I've delved into issues when it pertained to my success in the home. This has led me to finding alternatives in medicine, education, who I'm voting for, and in how we run our household in general.

Looking back, those times when I was so focused on conspiracies, thinking to save myself from danger by deeply delving into "the dark arts" of corporations and governments, the effect that it has on my home environment has been a distraction at best, even at times a detractor of the light of Christ. It scratched an itch, but it did not enlighten.

If I take on the full brunt of knowing the sordid details of EVERY evil corporate entity and political deviant out there, or even of MOST or SOME, what spirit will I carry with me? As I am in no position to stop them, how will it lead me anywhere other than extreme frustration and fear? Furthermore, where is my trust in the arm of God? If I truly believe He is fighting my battles, why would I continually wrest the binoculars away from his servants, metaphorically speaking, because they aren't giving us enough intel? Will I be ready and willing to listen to the counsel of the prophet if he doesn't warn against specific individuals and institutions that I see as most dangerous after all of my delving?

I'm not accusing anyone of anything. This has simply been my experience with wanting to know more and being told "Peace, be still. You know enough."

Keeping the spirit close is important no doubt. One of the reasons is because of 2 nephi 28:30

But it's not the responsibility of our leaders to as you say make the waters safer for us. They choose to which is why they are leaders.( hint hint) being anxiously engaged as they are in a good cause. But that responsibility is our own. Part of our journey and what has been commanded of us. Reference
d&c 121 33-43 many called few chosen.
D&c 58 26-27
Ezra Taft bensons talk not commanded in all things. Oct 65 I believe

The commandment is give in d&c 88 76-82

That's why knowing the hidden things of darkeness is so vital as d&c 123 points out to couple the commandment given in d&c 88.

Raising that voice of warning once we have been warned is a commandment that I am simply adhering to. What you choose to do with that info is up to you. But i for one thank silver for doing what he can.

We just need to keep ourself open and teachable so we don't get ourselfs stuck in one of satans traps where he carefully drags us down to hell from our ignorance.

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

Durzan wrote: May 8th, 2017, 1:39 am
Ezra wrote: May 7th, 2017, 10:14 pm
Durzan wrote: May 7th, 2017, 9:51 pm
Silver wrote: May 7th, 2017, 8:31 pm

And given his connection to Soros and the illegalities of his father's business, not to mention his distorted view of religion, you should take caution as well.
I don't really put much faith in conspiracy theories, especially nowadays, when just about any information can be easily fabricated or manipulated to support just about any conclusion. Hence why I take everything said with a heavy dose of salt.
Sounds unhealthy.
And putting a label of (conspiracy theories) doesn't make verifiable facts any less true. All that label does is bury your head deeper in the sand Or salt in your case.
Define verifiable facts in an age where literally anything and everything you hear of could be a lie.
Multiple sources. Public records. Following the money. Reading Books advised we read by our prophets in conference which have references.

All backed by the spirit. 2 nephi 28:30. D&c:89 19

Research and prayer.

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

Ezra wrote: May 8th, 2017, 10:30 pm
Durzan wrote: May 7th, 2017, 9:51 pm

I don't really put much faith in conspiracy theories, especially nowadays, when just about any information can be easily fabricated or manipulated to support just about any conclusion. Hence why I take everything said with a heavy dose of salt.
Sounds unhealthy.
And putting a label of (conspiracy theories) doesn't make verifiable facts any less true. All that label does is bury your head deeper in the sand Or salt in your case.
Define verifiable facts in an age where literally anything and everything you hear of could be a lie.
Multiple sources. Public records. Following the money. Reading Books advised we read by our prophets in conference which have references.

Research and prayer.
I would disagree as to the notion that those sources you suggest are indeed verifiable (Except by the Spirit, and even then... you could easily be misinterpreting what the Spirit is trying to tell you, or giving yourself conformation bias, etc.). As I said before, we live in an age where information is easily manipulated and falsified, so just about every bit of "public records" has been at risk of tampering for at least the past 10 years. And what hasn't been tampered with can and will be taken out of context and manipulated to suit the various purposes and agendas of all parties who have access to said information. I'm sorry, but my gut tells me that whats going on here is a bit of that. IE information is being manipulated to make Trump look bad.

Right now, Trump is on the Lord's mission, and I will trust in the Lord to take care of things and guide them. Trump is a man with serious flaws, and while I do not support all of his opinions and policies, I most certainly will not fight against him, except when my conscience and the Spirit would dictate otherwise. We shouldn't be blind to what he's been doing, but neither should we blind ourselves to the good he is doing as well. Now, lets stop the mudslinging that is going on in this and other threads... Its sickening.

Trump is not the real enemy here; Satan is. I am to be a Thorn In the Side of the Adversary, and as such, He is the one I am ultimately concerned with; I could care less about politics, save for a mild interest that serves the purpose of keeping an eye on a general situation. All of this crap is but smoke and mirrors; the real fight will be coming very shortly. The time we have with Trump is the calm before the storm... make use of it while you can; get your affairs in order, become strong in the spirit if you haven't already, humble yourselves, and repent daily.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Durzan wrote: May 9th, 2017, 12:02 am

Sounds unhealthy.

Research and prayer.
I would disagree as to the notion that those sources you suggest are indeed verifiable (Except by the Spirit, and even then... you could easily be misinterpreting what the Spirit is trying to tell you, or giving yourself conformation bias, etc.). As I said before, we live in an age where information is easily manipulated and falsified, so just about every bit of "public records" has been at risk of tampering for at least the past 10 years. And what hasn't been tampered with can and will be taken out of context and manipulated to suit the various purposes and agendas of all parties who have access to said information. I'm sorry, but my gut tells me that whats going on here is a bit of that. IE information is being manipulated to make Trump look bad.

Right now, Trump is on the Lord's mission, and I will trust in the Lord to take care of things and guide them. Trump is a man with serious flaws, and while I do not support all of his opinions and policies, I most certainly will not fight against him, except when my conscience and the Spirit would dictate otherwise. We shouldn't be blind to what he's been doing, but neither should we blind ourselves to the good he is doing as well. Now, lets stop the mudslinging that is going on in this and other threads... Its sickening.

Trump is not the real enemy here; Satan is. I am to be a Thorn In the Side of the Adversary, and as such, He is the one I am ultimately concerned with; I could care less about politics, save for a mild interest that serves the purpose of keeping an eye on a general situation. All of this crap is but smoke and mirrors; the real fight will be coming very shortly. The time we have with Trump is the calm before the storm... make use of it while you can; get your affairs in order, become strong in the spirit if you haven't already, humble yourselves, and repent daily.
I feel sorry for you, Durzan, that you cannot see that Trump is just like Obama is just like Bush is just like Clinton. They are all NWO puppets.

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

Durzan wrote: May 9th, 2017, 12:02 am

Sounds unhealthy.

Research and prayer.

Wow I didn't realize the lords mission was to bomb foreign countries. I didn't realize the lords mission Was to ignore his own guidelines on war layed out very clearly in d&c 98. I didn't realize his mission was to spend millions of tax dollars on vacation for trump while to support his own businesses.

And if you don't think that reading the books our prophets asked us to in conference to know the secret combinations and their plans is a verifiable source then our prophets are not a verifiable source of info.

If you listen you get more. If you don't you have it taken from you. 2 nephi 28:30 it's clear that many don't listen.

Durza morzan

And now as the last neutralizer that the devil used most effectively—it is simply this:
“Don’t do anything in the fight for freedom until the church sets up its own specific program to save the Constitution.” This brings us right back to the scripture of those slothful servants who will not do anything until they are “compelled in all things.” Maybe the Lord will never set up a specific church program for the purpose of saving the Constitution. Perhaps if he set up one at this time it might split the Church asunder, and perhaps he does not want that to happen yet, for not all the wheat and tares are fully ripe. The Prophet Joseph smith declared it will be the elders of Israel who will step forward to help save the Constitution, NOT THE CHURCH!
Pres. Ezra Taft Benson — CR April 65

So don't pay any attention. It will all be fine. If it was really important the prophets would say something. Go back to sleep now. Don't forget your blindfold.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Keep in mind the source of the news article ...Nothing But Corruption... still relevant to this Thread:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/jar ... ls-n764826

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

So it turns out that Boy Wonder isn't such a money-making machine after all. Makes you wonder though why Trump, if he's so smart, would let President Kushner marry his precious Ivanka. (OK, let's not discuss all those times Trump said sickening things like, "If I weren't her father, I'd be dating Ivanka.") Perhaps it's the things they, Trump and President Kushner that is, have in common. Like criminals in the family, like lying bigly, like real estate....

Now when President Kushner's bigly investment goes broke, he'll need to get some more money from George Soros who has already given him well north of $200 Million.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-2 ... ed-kushner

Good News! YOU are Wealthier than Jared Kushner!

by chindit13
Jul 26, 2017 7:48 AM

Feeling poor? Cash-strapped? Can’t make payments on that Crackered-up pick-up truck? Jealous because you can’t make ‘funny money’ work for you! Don’t despair. You---yes, YOU---are wealthier than Jared the Eunuch.

I know it’s tough for you. I know a good night’s sleep in as rare as a sane Trump Tweet. You fret because you just cannot make ends meet. You try so hard to be a ‘playa’, but always come up short. You see soprano-voiced wimps like Jared the Eunuch living the high life, possibly sharing the carnal favors of a tall blonde strumpet with the POTUS himself, and all you’ve got is another 118 months of $369.72 per on that new F-150, and a 300 pound spouse with a cellulite-filled Cinnabun Butt. Sucks to be you. You’re so up against it you want to dip your Glock into a glass of Maker’s Mark and go meet the drink’s namesake. You can’t understand why that nerd can soar while you are so low you have to look up to see down. It’s hashtag UNFAIR in bold.

Don’t despair! All might be lost for you, but believe it or not it could be worse. As miserable and hopeless as things are for you---and don’t fool yourself into thinking they are not, because they are---it’s worse for Jared the Eunuch. He’s not only broke, he has a bigly negative net worth.

If you were on this site back when it was primarily finance-based, you are all too familiar with ‘funny money’, debt servicing, cash flow, and maybe even cap rates. If so, you’ll understand Jared’s dilemma. He might well be setting an unenviable record.

Records are made to be broken, or so it is said. Some records, however, are such outliers that they are likely to stand forever. Think Cy Young’s 511 wins. Wilt averaging 50 points a game for a season. George McGovern only winning Massachusetts and DC. Well, Jared The Thin Man(child) may set the mark for World’s Poorest Man.

How can that be, you ask? While the kid isn’t as nattily attired as new Communication’s Director, former Goldman Sachs salesman, and beneficiary of US Tax Law for Public Servants Anthony Scarabunga , and his coif is about as limp as his voice, he does seem to be flush. He does seem to be living high on the hog.

Well, folks, that is where reality can be deceiving. That is where cash flow can mask reality, where it’s Rich Man, Poor Man.

Proving that the youngster is as qualified in real estate as he is bringing peace to the Middle East, playing de facto Secretary of State, re-inventing government, and solving the opioid epidemic, Jared took his inheritance from his convicted felon dad and put it all on Baltic Ave while paying a Boardwalk price. Okay, maybe it is slightly fairer to say he put it all on Tennessee Avenue. Still, his return is going to be worse than the backers of Heaven’s Gate or Ishtar.

For his flagship property (whose flag would be a desecration on the Titanic or Andrea Doria), he played and paid for NYC real estate like he was a New Jersey dentist lining up to get in on Pets.com. He top ticked the market in 2007, paying $1.8 billion for 666 Fifth Ave. He put down $500 million of his father’s ill-gotten gains, and financed the other $1.3 billion, on which he has been paying interest only.

The building has a current estimated market value of $700-750 million. That means that not only was his entire equity wiped out, but he still owes almost twice what the place is worth. That sort of kick in the gonads could explain the octave of his voice.

Now I know the chant around here---at least with precious metals---is that “You haven’t lost if you haven’t sold”. While that is arguably just a feel-good delusion (Old Wall Street adage: A paper gain is a paper gain, but a paper loss is real money), it would not even satisfy in Jared’s case. It wouldn’t satisfy because cash flow will not allow him to service the existing debt.

The year 2018 is coming, and Jared’s Horoscope says, “Go fishing…in a country without an extradition treaty”. It is not shaping up to be a good year for the Fatboy’s Slim, who should have stuck with his Marcel Marceau impression rather than demonstrating why he might get a call from the Vienna Boys Choir or Barry Gibb. Back when real estate prices could only go up, which is to say when the proverbial unicorn was shitting Skittles, the boy’s financing included a $1 billion balloon payment due in 2018. Strumpetka better sell a lot of sweatshop-made fashion accessories!

(Aside: There is a certain irony in the rules AG Sessions introduced last week which grant enormous leeway to law enforcement in engaging in civil asset forfeiture, as according to the very rules Trump wanted, Jared could have all of his assets seized now, long before any indictment or conviction. Dot Gov could take all of the assets not under water and leave 666 Fifth Ave, and its debt, to the boy.)

The pressing need to refinance is why, perhaps, Jared has tried so hard to become the next Kim Philby by asking for his ‘back channel’ at the Russian Embassy. ‘I dindu nuffin’, as he said after his first Congressional hearing, is an excuse as thin as the boy himself. In essence, this is how Jared answered the questions put to him:

The emails from Donny, Jr.? “My dog ate them before I could read’em.”

The SF86 security clearance form? “My dog ate my Russian contacts.”

The financial disclosure form? “My dog ate my assets.”

He actually claimed ignorance, which is about the only believable thing he said. Of course, by claiming complete ignorance of how campaigns work, how government works, how Washington works, and how patriotism works, that doesn’t really recommend him for the portfolio the Bloated One has given him.

Jared’s got a bull’s eye on his peach-fuzzy face, and Robert Mueller has the rifle locked and loaded. That has to have him borrowing dad-in-law’s Depends, as nobody Trump is known for bravery or anything remotely approaching it. Cowardice---or bone spurs---are emblazoned on the family’s Fake Crest.

Proving, perhaps, that JK at least has a sense of humor, in his post-hearing statement he actually said:

“My experience was in business, not politics”

In other words, his ‘experience’ is in top-ticking a market and losing $1.1 billion. If that is his degree of expertise, all would be wise to bet against Middle East Peace, though admittedly that is always a good bet. By next year, save for a sudden inflow of cash from ‘an offshore entity’ or mysterious Russian buyer willing to pay 5x market price, he’ll be climbing the first rung of the six rung Trump Ladder of Bankruptcy. Maybe Mueller’s rifle is the lesser of two evils.

Don’t you all feel just a little bit better now?