Now that Trump is fully exposed, prepare accordingly

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Now that Trump is fully exposed, prepare accordingly

Post by Silver »

OK, it appears that there are still some Trump supporters here in spite of him committing murder with their tax dollars. I hope they will soon repent of their warlike ways. In that vein, I post the article below which asks you to prepare. Please consider what you might do to be better prepared for the day when the modern version of the Lamanites run through the USA like a young lion through a flock of sheep.

Parts of the article look better at zerohedge.com

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-0 ... -us-empire
Is This The Beginning Of The End For U.S. Empire?

Apr 8, 2017 9:10 PM

Authored by Mike Krieger via Liberty Blitzkrieg blog,

Those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.

Before I get into the meat of this post, I want to revisit something I wrote back in January.

From the post, Very Powerful People in the U.S. Government Want War – This is Their Sales Pitch:

We need to understand that those who want this war will be absolutely relentless. The sales pitch will not end until they get exactly what they want. This is where all of us critical thinkers need to play a key role. We must be prepared to diligently analyze all unsubstantiated official claims, and push back against the war-mongers, because we know for certain the oligarch-owned corporate media won’t. We must be prepared to inform our fellow citizens about what’s happening so that we don’t fall victim to a cheap sales pitch with devastating consequences. Unfortunately, we must also be prepared for a possible deep state false flag if the current sales tactic falls on deaf ears.

America cannot win a global war of such a scale if it is based on false pretenses and in the absence of exceedingly strong public support. This support does not exist. Will this serve as a necessary restraint against the masters of war and their devious plans? It’s too early to tell, but I do know that if we are unnecessarily pushed into a global conflagration, it will not end well for us. If this is the road our twisted status quo insists on taking us down, let us never forget who they are and the self-serving motivations behind their actions.
Four months later, the deep state got exactly what it wanted. Trump’s weaknesses have been identified and exploited, and he’s successfully been manipulated into neocon foreign policy like George W. Bush and Barack Obama before him. I’ve spent much of the past several months warning about exactly what happened last night, but the die is now cast. There’s no turning back from the path we’re on....
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-0 ... -us-empire
Expect more of all the above as the U.S. empire enters its most devastating phase of collapse. Think about what it might mean for you and your family and prepare accordingly.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: Now that the traitor is fully exposed, prepare accordingly

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Tensions will build and release during an upcoming election cycle IAW the Hancock Prophecy. :-)

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Steve Pieczenick holds forth:
and . . . . .
SyriaBombing.JPG
SyriaBombing.JPG (71.85 KiB) Viewed 2201 times

paulrobots
captain of 100

Post by paulrobots »

Silver has T.A.R.D.

You never fussed when obama bombed countries and forced regime change, giving entire countries to the muslim brotherhood.

I am sick of your nevertrump spiel. Your continued claim that Republican voters were duped is false and petty. What were the choices? Who should we wish were potus right now? Hillary? Go slit your wrists. Rubio? Another Bush? Screw you. Nobody was tricked by Donald Trump, but I wouldn't have changed my vote for a million bucks. The world is RIPE. Peace is being taken from the earth. There is no one who could have convinced America to repent, no one who would have even tried. These things have to happen for Zion to be established. Get over the election, your snobby, condescending, "don't blame me you rubes", schtik is getting old.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

How is Trump fully exposed? And prepare for what, exactly, that would be different than preparing when Obama was president or if Hillary had been elected?

Maybe you, Silver, should head for the hills and start digging a bunker. Heck, maybe you'll find some silver in the process.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

paulrobots wrote: April 9th, 2017, 9:07 am Silver has T.A.R.D.

You never fussed when obama bombed countries and forced regime change, giving entire countries to the muslim brotherhood.

I am sick of your nevertrump spiel. Your continued claim that Republican voters were duped is false and petty. What were the choices? Who should we wish were potus right now? Hillary? Go slit your wrists. Rubio? Another Bush? Screw you. Nobody was tricked by Donald Trump, but I wouldn't have changed my vote for a million bucks. The world is RIPE. Peace is being taken from the earth. There is no one who could have convinced America to repent, no one who would have even tried. These things have to happen for Zion to be established. Get over the election, your snobby, condescending, "don't blame me you rubes", schtik is getting old.
Hey, Paul. If you'd like to stop reading my posts there are settings available on LDSFF which allow you ignore everything I write.

For everybody else, let me share something from Darrell Castle's nomination acceptance words:
What I Promise
“If God raised me up and made me President of the United States, what I told the states, what I told you I would do, I will do, or die trying. So help me God.” (Acceptance Speech, Salt Lake City, 16 April 2016)

Trump is evil and I won't stop saying it until the owner of this site kicks me off. As for not mentioning Obama's sins, did you really need that explained to you? Wrong venue for that, really.

L4t3rD4yS41nT
captain of 10

Post by L4t3rD4yS41nT »

I voted for Ted Cruz in the Primary, and then wrote him in the general election. I could not in good conscience vote for Trump and was always a never Hillary. We are now stuck with the "lesser of two evils" that many accepted in the voting booth. I see where Silver is coming from, and I give his words more credibility because he quoted Castle from the Constitution Party. There is plenty of frustration to go around, I don't think anyone likes what happened. I don't think Trump should have gotten involved with the inconsistent stories I'm hearing that lead up to US air strikes. I hope Trump's intel was solid and there were literally no doubts. I'm still digesting this as new information comes out, I don't think my opinion will change in being in disagreement with the strikes. America was not attacked, it should have gone to Congress first and it was an act of war. Right now I'm just thankful it didn't set off WW3. Who knows it might have differed it to beginning at a later time, as world leaders now know who they are dealing with when it comes to Trump. He's no Obama, he will drop the hammer. Let's not take it out on each other, but pray for the man we have leading the United States and hope he will make the best choices he can when he's backed up into a corner.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

Silver, I think the judgments against us, as a Gentile Nation, have already begun. I actually think we are seeing the judgments against the Gentile nations of Europe already happening.

I think if you are hoping some of the Trump supporters will admit they are disappointed or they were duped, you'll have a long time to wait. Most posters on this board would rather die than admit they were wrong about anything--heck they won't even admit their spelling errors or typos! And a majority of the Trump supporters from last year on the forum are no different.

I would expect every Libertarian leaning/Ron Paul revolutionist, turned Trump supporter to be very upset and/or concerned about the retaliation in Syria. I would expect them to be worried about Ivanka and Jared Kushner's strong influence on Pres. Trump and worry that they are swaying him to their more liberal progressive views. You'd think those who constantly insisted that Pres. Trump would fight the globalists would be upset that he's put so many 'globalists' and wall street/goldman sachs, soros types in his administration.

But, as I said, don't expect them to share their fears, they will never do that, because they cannot admit they were taken in by the slogans and rah rah cheerleading feel good hype, just like the Obama voters of 2007 were fooled by the "Be the Change, you want to believe" hype his voters trusted.

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

My uncle voted for Obama his first election. Which really surprised me. He said he thought he could do a good job. One of obamas frist acts was help make abortions easier and fund them. Did that make him see the light. Nope.

It's hard to get people to admit that they are not as well informed as they should be.

I've always thought trump is too connected to the elite to not be numbered with them. He has so far not disappointed lots of elite in his cabinet. Still hammering the drums of war to make money for the military industrial complex.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Paul,
Even I was duped by Trump. It turns out he is much worse than I originally understood.

http://whowhatwhy.org/2017/03/27/fbi-ca ... mp-russia/ Pretty amazing stuff.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Is this what you Trumpsters voted for? Ivanka pulling triggers?

Eric Trump: Ivanka Trump influenced decision to launch Syria strikes
BY REBECCA SAVRANSKY - 04/11/17 12:03 PM EDT

Eric Trump said he believes Ivanka Trump likely had influence over their father's decision last week to launch a missile strike on a Syrian military airfield.

During an interview with The Daily Telegraph, Eric Trump said he thinks the first daughter encouraged President Trump to launch the airstrikes last week in retaliation for a chemical weapons attack in northern Syria that killed dozens of civilians.

“Ivanka is a mother of three kids and she has influence. I’m sure she said: ‘Listen, this is horrible stuff,’" Eric Trump told the Telegraph.

“My father will act in times like that."
Eric Trump said his father was against "doing anything with Syria" two years ago.

"Then a leader gasses their own people, women and children," Eric Trump said.

"At some point America is the global leader and the world’s superpower has to come forward and act and they did with a lot of support of our allies and I think that’s a great thing.”

Eric Trump added he felt his father was "deeply affected" by the pictures that surfaced in the aftermath of the chemical attack in northern Syria, which was allegedly carried out by Syrian President Bashar Assad's regime.

“I stay out of politics and I stay out of the administration, but you can tell he was deeply affected by those images of the children," Eric Trump said.

"There isn’t a single decent person in the world who saw those images and saw those kids being sprayed down by hoses to keep their skin from burning, who wasn’t deeply affected by what happened over there."

After the U.S. launched the missile strike on Syria last week, Ivanka Trump tweeted praise for the decision.

"The times we are living in call for difficult decisions," the first daughter said in a tweet last week. "Proud of my father for refusing to accept these horrendous crimes against humanity."

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Proverbs 16:
18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

Can you imagine a situation in the future when the federal government of the United States is weaker than it is now? A situation where our military ranks 20th or 50th in the world? Can you at least accept that the United States will not stay on top forever? If that fateful day arrives, would the Americans on LDSFF (or their descendants) like it if a stronger country came along and meddled in their internal affairs? Can we apply the Golden Rule now, before our pride gets us humbled later?

http://aranews.net/2017/04/us-will-not- ... f-defense/

US will not allow Assad to murder civilians with chemical weapons: Secretary of Defense

April 11, 2017 Syria
The US Secretary of Defence James Mattis (C). File photo

ARA News

The United States Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis on Monday said that the US will not allow the Syrian government to use chemical weapons against Syrian civilians again.

“The U.S. military strike against Shayrat airfield on April 6 was a measured response to the Syrian government’s use of chemical weapons,” Mattis said.

“The president directed this action to deter future use of chemical weapons and to show the United States will not passively stand by while Assad murders innocent people with chemical weapons, which are prohibited by international law and which were declared destroyed,” he added.

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

AMEN!!

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

I've -always suspected that Silver was a paid shill for the D-party. Why else does he / she come on with susch bombastic -one-sided language?

I voted for Trump but I'm not a Trumpster (whatever that is) and I doubt there are any Trumpsters on this site. No one was fooled by Trump it was quite clear who he was. He was better than the alternative. It's that simple.

I actually hope he's the best president that this country has ever had. We need it--will he be? No. He'll probably rank in the bottom quartile. However he put Gorsuch in the SC which was a very good choice and Illegal immigration is down drastically. That's two campaign promises he's fulfilled for the betterment of the US. He screwed up stopping Obama Care so that's a negative but so far no buyer's remorse.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

DesertWonderer wrote: April 11th, 2017, 1:56 pm

I've -always suspected that Silver was a paid shill for the D-party. Why else does he / she come on with susch bombastic -one-sided language?

I voted for Trump but I'm not a Trumpster (whatever that is) and I doubt there are any Trumpsters on this site. No one was fooled by Trump it was quite clear who he was. He was better than the alternative. It's that simple.

I actually hope he's the best president that this country has ever had. We need it--will he be? No. He'll probably rank in the bottom quartile. However he put Gorsuch in the SC which was a very good choice and Illegal immigration is down drastically. That's two campaign promises he's fulfilled for the betterment of the US. He screwed up stopping Obama Care so that's a negative but so far no buyer's remorse.
Your comments are only a clear indication of how deep the deception is. Trump:
1. Consciously surrounded himself with CFR, NWO, warmongers, billionaires, zionists
2. Has been surrounded by CFR, NWO, warmongers, billionaires, zionists

Take your choice. Neither is good for America.

As for Gorsuch, when the supposedly conservative Justice Roberts declared Obamacare to be a tax you should have known that the SCOTUS should not be counted on to fulfill its constitutional duties. Big picture, DW, big picture.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Silver wrote: April 11th, 2017, 2:01 pm
DesertWonderer wrote: April 11th, 2017, 1:56 pm

Your comments are only a clear indication of how deep the deception is. Trump:
1. Consciously surrounded himself with CFR, NWO, warmongers, billionaires, zionists
2. Has been surrounded by CFR, NWO, warmongers, billionaires, zionists

Take your choice. Neither is good for America.

As for Gorsuch, when the supposedly conservative Justice Roberts declared Obamacare to be a tax you should have known that the SCOTUS should not be counted on to fulfill its constitutional duties. Big picture, DW, big picture.
You know, it's really difficult at this stage of Trump's presidency to know what exactly he plans on doing that's any different than what Hillary had planned. Perhaps we should go visit her in prison and see what she had in mind.

Oh, wait......

Goldman Sachs in the WH
Council on Foreign Relations dictating policy
Syria
Foreign military entanglements in general
Hillary in prison

I could go on but hey, who cares? If you're not offended by more foreign wars and bankers running the show, then clearly you've already bought into the Gadianton agenda and desire the Gadianton fate.

God blessed America. It was part of the covenant. He also cursed America - that's the other half of a covenant. If we are righteous and choose Him as our King, we are blessed. However, there are also judgments in store for us if we choose to "dwindle" or shrink away from our end of the covenant.

I think we're closer to that stage of Nephite history than ever, when "the judgments of God did stare them in the face." (Hel 4:1) Trump is but the symptom of our disease, and perhaps may serve to deliver us to our fate.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

If Trump is a symptom of us as a people, and I think he is, then we're not as bad as I thought since Clinton, a far worse candidate, lost.

Different
captain of 100

Post by Different »

Silver wrote: April 11th, 2017, 12:43 pm Proverbs 16:
18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

Can you imagine a situation in the future when the federal government of the United States is weaker than it is now? A situation where our military ranks 20th or 50th in the world? Can you at least accept that the United States will not stay on top forever? If that fateful day arrives, would the Americans on LDSFF (or their descendants) like it if a stronger country came along and meddled in their internal affairs? Can we apply the Golden Rule now, before our pride gets us humbled later?

http://aranews.net/2017/04/us-will-not- ... f-defense/

US will not allow Assad to murder civilians with chemical weapons: Secretary of Defense

April 11, 2017 Syria
The US Secretary of Defence James Mattis (C). File photo

ARA News

The United States Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis on Monday said that the US will not allow the Syrian government to use chemical weapons against Syrian civilians again.

“The U.S. military strike against Shayrat airfield on April 6 was a measured response to the Syrian government’s use of chemical weapons,” Mattis said.

“The president directed this action to deter future use of chemical weapons and to show the United States will not passively stand by while Assad murders innocent people with chemical weapons, which are prohibited by international law and which were declared destroyed,” he added.
Agreed, most Americans think America will never fall... but then look at our society. Its like the days of Noah morality wise.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Any bets on how much longer Sean Spicer will last?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-1 ... iddle-east

In what may have been the worst day in Sean Spicer's life, the White House press secretary first drew a storm of criticism and ridicule Tuesday after butchering Godwin's law, when trying to compare Syria president Bashar al-Assad to Adolf Hitler by saying that even the Nazi leader didn’t “sink to using chemical weapons.”

“We didn’t use chemical weapons in WWII. We had someone as despicable as Hitler who didn’t even sink to using chemical weapons,” Spicer said. Later when given the chance to elaborate he only made it worse: "I think when you come to sarin gas, there was no - he was not using the gas on his own people the same way that Assad is doing,” Spicer said. When reporters interrupted to note the millions of deaths in concentration camps, the response made even less sense: "there was not in the - he brought them into the Holocaust centers and I understand that," he said.

Spicer's bizarre attempt to make Assad appear worse than Hitler promptly drew demands for Spicer's resignation from the likes of Nancy Pelosi, the Anne Frank center and various Jewsish groups.

That in turn prompted Spicer to appear on CNN to apologize for his earlier comments, when in yet another stunning implosion, he only made things worse by saying, or rather admitting, that President Trump is trying to "destabilize" the Middle East. Specifically, when speaking to Wolf Blitzer, Spicer said that he did not want his comments on Hitler to distract from Trump's attempts "to destabilize the region."

"I came out to make sure we stay focused on what the president is doing and his decisive action. I needed to make sure that I clarified, and not was in any shape or form any more of a distraction from the president's decisive action in Syria and the attempts that he is making to destabilize the region and root out ISIS out of Syria," Spicer said.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Now that Trump is fully exposed, prepare accordingly

Post by Silver »

Dear Trump Supporters,
The chorus of voices who say that Assad's forces didn't use chemical weapons is growing. Would you kindly reconsider your denial of this possibility? Perhaps make it a matter of prayer, if need be?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-1 ... ay-assad-d

Intelligence and Military Sources Who Warned About WMD Lies Before Iraq War Now Say that Assad Did NOT Use Chemical Weapons
by George Washington
Apr 11, 2017 4:45 PM

Former U.N weapons inspector Scott Ritter warned before the start of the Iraq war that claims that Saddam Hussein possessed weapons of mass destruction were false.

Sunday, Ritter wrote that current claims that the leader of Syria launched a chemical weapons attack was false:

Some sort of chemical event took place in Khan Sheikhoun; what is very much in question is who is responsible for the release of the chemicals that caused the deaths of so many civilians.
No one disputes the fact that a Syrian air force SU-22 fighter-bomber conducted a bombing mission against a target in Khan Sheikhoun on the morning of April 4, 2017. The anti-regime activists in Khan Sheikhoun, however, have painted a narrative that has the Syrian air force dropping chemical bombs on a sleeping civilian population.
A critical piece of information that has largely escaped the reporting in the mainstream media is that Khan Sheikhoun is ground zero for the Islamic jihadists who have been at the center of the anti-Assad movement in Syria since 2011. Up until February 2017, Khan Sheikhoun was occupied by a pro-ISIS group known as Liwa al-Aqsa that was engaged in an oftentimes-violent struggle with its competitor organization, Al Nusra Front (which later morphed into Tahrir al-Sham, but under any name functioning as Al Qaeda’s arm in Syria) for resources and political influence among the local population.
Al Nusra has a long history of manufacturing and employing crude chemical weapons; the 2013 chemical attack on Ghouta made use of low-grade Sarin nerve agent locally synthesized, while attacks in and around Aleppo in 2016 made use of a chlorine/white phosphorous blend.
Early on, the anti-Assad opposition media outlets were labeling the Khan Sheikhoun incident as a “Sarin nerve agent” attack; one doctor affiliated with Al Qaeda sent out images and commentary via social media that documented symptoms, such as dilated pupils, that he diagnosed as stemming from exposure to Sarin nerve agent. Sarin, however, is an odorless, colorless material, dispersed as either a liquid or vapor; eyewitnesses speak of a “pungent odor” and “blue-yellow” clouds, more indicative of chlorine gas.
There are no images taken of victims at the scene of the attack.
The lack of viable protective clothing worn by the “White Helmet” personnel while handling victims is another indication that the chemical in question was not military grade Sarin; if it were, the rescuers would themselves have become victims (some accounts speak of just this phenomena, but this occurred at the site of the attack, where the rescuers were overcome by a “pungent smelling” chemical – again, Sarin is odorless.)
The World Health Organization has indicated that the symptoms of the Khan Sheikhoun victims are consistent with both Sarin and Chlorine exposure. American media outlets have latched onto the Turkish and WHO statements as “proof” of Syrian government involvement; however, any exposure to the chlorine/white phosphorous blend associated with Al Nusra chemical weapons would produce similar symptoms.
Similarly, Hans Blix – the former head of the U.N. Monitoring, Verification and Inspection Commission – warned before the Iraq war that the Bush administration was greatly exaggerating the threat from Iraq’s weapons.

Blix says of the chemical incident in Syria:

Merely pictures of victims that were held up, that the whole world can see with horror, such pictures are not necessarily evidence of who did it.
Two dozen senior U.S. intelligence and military officers – who tried to warn George W. Bush before the Iraq war that those pushing war were lying – write:

Our U.S. Army contacts in the area have told us this is not what happened. There was no Syrian “chemical weapons attack.” Instead, a Syrian aircraft bombed an al-Qaeda-in-Syria ammunition depot that turned out to be full of noxious chemicals and a strong wind blew the chemical-laden cloud over a nearby village where many consequently died.
Ex-CIA officer Philip Giraldi insists that the intelligence community and military personnel know that the intel shows that this was not an Assad attack. Specifically, Giraldi says his sources on the ground in Middle East – active duty U.S. military and intelligence stationed in the Middle East, intimately familiar with facts – say that the chemical weapons claim is a sham. Giraldi says that his sources are 100% certain the the Syrian air force hit a warehouse of rebels connected with Al Qaeda which were storing chemicals. He says that people in the American military and intelligence are “freaking out” about this, because Trump has completely misrepresented the facts regarding what happened.

Captain Doug Rokke – former Director of the U.S. Army’s Depleted Uranium Project and an expert on chemical weapons – wrote to Washington’s Blog and others:

This was not a sarin attack at all. Looks like either anhydrous ammonia or chlorine from infrastructure destruction.

Sarin does not work as shown on tv video photos reports. I think … someone blew up anhydrous ammonia plant or supply or chlorine supply.

Just nonsense if anyone knows how sarin works.”
Robert Parry, the investigative reporter who many of the Iran-Contra stories for Associated Press and Newsweek in the 1980s, notes:

One intelligence source told me that the most likely scenario was a staged event by the rebels intended to force Trump to reverse a policy, announced only days earlier, that the U.S. government would no longer seek “regime change” in Syria and would focus on attacking the common enemy, Islamic terror groups that represent the core of the rebel forces.

Trump went along with the idea of embracing the initial rush to judgment blaming Assad for the Idlib poison-gas event. The source added that Trump saw Thursday night’s missile assault as a way to change the conversation in Washington, where his administration has been under fierce attack from Democrats claiming that his election resulted from a Russian covert operation.
Colonel Lawrence Wilkerson – chief of staff to Colin Powell – says:

Most of my sources are telling me, including members of the team that monitors global chemical weapons, including people in Syria, including people in the U.S. intelligence community, that what most likely happened … that they hit a warehouse that they had intended to hit. And had told both sides, Russia and the United states, that they were going to hit. This is the Syrian air force, of course. And this warehouse was alleged to have ISIS supplies in it, and, indeed, it probably did, and some of those supplies were precursors for chemicals. Or, possibly an alternative, they were phosphates for the cotton growing, fertilizing the cotton-growing region that’s adjacent to this area. And the bombs hit, conventional bombs, hit the warehouse, and because of a very strong wind, and because of the explosive power of the bombs, they dispersed these ingredients and killed some people.
Colonel W. Patrick Lang alleges:

Here is what happened:

1. The Russians briefed the United States on the proposed target. This is a process that started more than two months ago. There is a dedicated phone line that is being used to coordinate and deconflict (i.e., prevent US and Russian air assets from shooting at each other) the upcoming operation.

2. The United States was fully briefed on the fact that there was a target in Idlib that the Russians believes was a weapons/explosives depot for Islamic rebels.

3. The Syrian Air Force hit the target with conventional weapons. All involved expected to see a massive secondary explosion. That did not happen. Instead, smoke, chemical smoke, began billowing from the site. It turns out that the Islamic rebels used that site to store chemicals, not sarin, that were deadly. The chemicals included organic phosphates and chlorine and they followed the wind and killed civilians.

4. There was a strong wind blowing that day and the cloud was driven to a nearby village and caused casualties.

5. We know it was not sarin. How? Very simple. The so-called “first responders” handled the victims without gloves. If this had been sarin they would have died. Sarin on the skin will kill you. How do I know? I went through “Live Agent” training at Fort McClellan in Alabama.
And the former UK Ambassador to Syria told the BBC there was “no proof” of a chemical weapons attack, and that it would make no sense for Assad to have done so.

Postscript: The guy who supplied “evidence” on the supposed gas attack is a “committed jihadist” according to the MI6.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Tillerson is such a disappointment. How does he justify statements like the following while the US maintains a cozy relationship with the brutal, repressive regime in Saudi Arabia? Very hypocritical.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/til ... d=46723724
"It is clear to all of us that the reign of the Assad family is coming to an end," Tillerson said. "But the question of how that ends and the transition itself could be very important, in our view, to the durability, the stability inside of a unified Syria.

"We see no further role for the Assad regime longer term, given that they have given up their legitimacy with these types of attacks."

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

shadow wrote: April 9th, 2017, 11:10 am How is Trump fully exposed? And prepare for what, exactly, that would be different than preparing when Obama was president or if Hillary had been elected?

Maybe you, Silver, should head for the hills and start digging a bunker. Heck, maybe you'll find some silver in the process.
:))

ajax
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by ajax »

Trump to Lift Federal Hiring Freeze
https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-to-l ... 1491966001

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

ajax wrote: April 12th, 2017, 7:20 am Trump to Lift Federal Hiring Freeze
Let me guess - there's a few people left at Goldman Sachs headquarters that need new employment?

#Winning!

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

iWriteStuff wrote: April 12th, 2017, 7:28 am
ajax wrote: April 12th, 2017, 7:20 am Trump to Lift Federal Hiring Freeze
Let me guess - there's a few people left at Goldman Sachs headquarters that need new employment?

#Winning!
Gents,
(and I'm speaking to myself here) Let's remember to be kind as we point out the inconsistencies in the Trump program to Make America Broke Exponentially.