North Korea as a catalyst

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

North Korea as a catalyst

Post by Silver »

From here: http://www.alt-market.com/articles/3158 ... -carefully

"Secretary of State Rex Tillerson has stated quite blatantly that pre-emptive strikes against North Korea are immediately on the table. Meaning, the mere hint of a threat, whether real or imagined, could be used as a rational to strike kinetically. Not economically, or diplomatically, but a full bore shooting war.

Do I think this is possible? This time, yes, more than ever before. If Trump is to be used by the establishment as a scapegoat for collapse as I predicted long before his election, then a situation must occur in which overt military force abroad and at home is solidified. War is the smokescreen by which terrorism, whether real or state sponsored, flourishes. Martial law being the inevitable result. War can also be blamed for an economic crisis that was already many years in the making. And, war strains and destroys diplomatic ties with peripheral nations, causing more economic distress.

A conflict with North Korea does offer the globalists a perfect petri dish for directed chaos." (close quote)

War and financial distress...perfect excuse to take the goods from those evil hoarders.

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Re: North Korea as a catalyst

Post by kittycat51 »

Sounds like Joel Skousen

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

Not to quibble but these are the same people that said BHO was going to enact martial law...Yes the above scenario is possible--anything is possible. A better question is how likely is it to happen? I generously give it a 1% chance.

On the other hand, any opinion piece whose sponsors sell a secret miracle hair growth formula or cure for Alzheimers must be legit.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

Who are the same people? alt-market didn't say that