What can we do now . . .

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

What can we do now . . .

Post by mes5464 »

That the homosexual agenda permeates almost every aspect of entertainment?

I think (not positive) but every television show I follow now has homosexual characters. I would like to see BYUtv step up and fill the void but they don't have any dramas, sci-fi, or action shows right now. More variety would be nice as well. I would be fine with some other Christian network also, and with the advent of streaming via the internet (or Roku) they can deliver the content without the assistance of the major networks. I think this is do able (BYUtv is already doing it) we just need more. Maybe I can become a television producer? How does one do that?

Rumpelstiltskin
captain of 1,000

Re: What can we do now . . .

Post by Rumpelstiltskin »

mes5464 wrote: March 22nd, 2017, 6:48 pm That the homosexual agenda permeates almost every aspect of entertainment?

I think (not positive) but every television show I follow now has homosexual characters. I would like to see BYUtv step up and fill the void but they don't have any dramas, sci-fi, or action shows right now. More variety would be nice as well. I would be fine with some other Christian network also, and with the advent of streaming via the internet (or Roku) they can deliver the content without the assistance of the major networks. I think this is do able (BYUtv is already doing it) we just need more. Maybe I can become a television producer? How does one do that?
The best thing anyone can do is stop watching the boob tube, movies, and videos. Don't patrinize any purveyors of filth. All TV and movies are controlled by the Gadiantons, so do give them your business. Read a good book, instead.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

Rumpelstiltskin wrote: March 22nd, 2017, 7:05 pm
mes5464 wrote: March 22nd, 2017, 6:48 pm That the homosexual agenda permeates almost every aspect of entertainment?

The best thing anyone can do is stop watching the boob tube, movies, and videos. Don't patrinize any purveyors of filth. All TV and movies are controlled by the Gadiantons, so do give them your business. Read a good book, instead.
Rumpelstiltskin is wise and speaks the truth!

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

We have youtube and netflix. We can choose what to watch, when, and if it's not good, we can stop it and choose another. We've found some decent TV shows recently, and watched some decent movies. We try to support the good ones and the good studios.

We rarely go to see a movie without seeing the reviews/ what it's about/ content, and never buy one without that. idmb.com has a section that covers movie content, though of course you can never be sure.

And support vidangel (vidangel.com has a page for that) in their lawsuit. This is at least the 3rd time that movie studios have shut down the ability of viewers to watch edited videos. BTW, AFAIK, vidangel is coming out with, and plans to come out with, more of the type of movies you're looking for.

And yes, there are games, family histories, books, and much more that can be done.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Send Hollywood homosexuals anointed cake baked by saved hookers...it works

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/texas/20 ... elist-says