David Rockefeller dead at 101

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

David Rockefeller dead at 101

Post by Original_Intent »

David Rockefeller, the famous banker and philanthropist with the family name that controlled Chase Manhattan bank for more than a decade and wielded vast influence around the world in the world of finance, has died on Monday morning at his home in Pocantico Hills, N.Y. He was 101.

Philanthropist is the word of the day.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: David Rockefeller dead at 101

Post by Silver »

Memoirs (2003)[edit]
ISBN-13: 978-0812969733
For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure — one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.

The anti-Rockefeller focus of these otherwise incompatible political positions owes much to Populism. "Populists" believe in conspiracies and one of the most enduring is that a secret group of international bankers and capitalists, and their minions, control the world's economy. Because of my name and prominence as head of the Chase for many years, I have earned the distinction of "conspirator in chief" from some of these people.
Populists and isolationists ignore the tangible benefits that have resulted in our active international role during the past half-century. Not only was the very real threat posed by Soviet Communism overcome, but there have been fundamental improvements in societies around the world, particularly in the United States, as a result of global trade, improved communications, and the heightened interaction of people from different cultures. Populists rarely mention these positive consequences, nor can they cogently explain how they would have sustained American economic growth and expansion of our political power without them.

paulrobots
captain of 100

Post by paulrobots »

A hundred and one, eh, must have really, really wanted to see all his machinations come to fruition. Too, bad.

Different
captain of 100

Post by Different »

7 heart transplants later...

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

I'm sure it's not okay to shout hooray; may it suffice to say he will get his just rewards?

nzgirl
captain of 10

Post by nzgirl »

Different wrote: March 20th, 2017, 12:16 pm 7 heart transplants later...
I know of people who have been waiting a few years for organ transplants some unfortunately did not make it, just goes to show you can buy anything in this world with money 7 transplants and a jump to the top of the queue.

ebenezerarise
captain of 1,000

Post by ebenezerarise »

Some people will believe anything.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

ebenezerarise wrote: March 20th, 2017, 8:04 pm Some people will believe anything.
Ooh, I love a good mystery. I think your line is a perfect title for a Hardy Boys novel. Now would you tell us about the plot?

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

I would not want nor would I accept a transplant. I do not believe transplants are part of the plan for mortality.
nzgirl wrote: March 20th, 2017, 4:43 pm
I know of people who have been waiting a few years for organ transplants some unfortunately did not make it, just goes to show you can buy anything in this world with money 7 transplants and a jump to the top of the queue.

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

"For dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return."

"While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die."

:-B

Different
captain of 100

Post by Different »

Yeah it is rather sad. Im curious to where he got 6-7 from...... .

Different
captain of 100

Post by Different »

Different wrote: March 21st, 2017, 2:24 am
Yeah it is rather sad. Im curious to where he got 6-7 from...... .
But then again thats just a conspiracy. He probably did have extensive things done though to preserve his life

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

Hmmm... 7 people killed so rocky could live

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

conspiring men / conspiring families

Post by sushi_chef »

"The House of Rockefeller

BIS is the most powerful bank in the world, a global central bank for the Eight Families who control the private central banks of almost all Western and developing nations. The first President of BIS was Rockefeller banker Gates McGarrah- an official at Chase Manhattan and the Federal Reserve. McGarrah was the grandfather of former CIA director Richard Helms. The Rockefellers- like the Morgans- had close ties to London. David Icke writes in Children of the Matrix, that the Rockefellers and Morgans were just “gofers” for the European Rothschilds....

But of all the Rockefeller brothers, it is Trilateral Commission (TC) founder and Chase Manhattan Chairman David who has spearheaded the family’s fascist agenda on a global scale. He defended the Shah of Iran, the South African apartheid regime and the Chilean Pinochet junta. He was the biggest financier of the CFR, the TC and (during the Vietnam War) the Committee for an Effective and Durable Peace in Asia- a contract bonanza for those who made their living off the conflict.

Nixon asked him to be Secretary of Treasury, but Rockefeller declined the job, knowing his power was much greater at the helm of the Chase. Author Gary Allen writes in The Rockefeller File that in 1973, “David Rockefeller met with twenty-seven heads of state, including the rulers of Russia and Red China.”

Following the 1975 Nugan Hand Bank/CIA coup against Australian Prime Minister Gough Whitlam, his British Crown-appointed successor Malcolm Fraser sped to the US, where he met with President Gerald Ford after conferring with David Rockefeller.
" http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-federa ... lies/25080

"4 Behold, verily, thus saith the Lord unto you: In consequence of evils and designs which do and will exist in the hearts of conspiring men in the last days, I have warned you, and forewarn you, by giving unto you this word of wisdom by revelation"

nzgirl
captain of 10

Post by nzgirl »

Elizabeth wrote: March 20th, 2017, 8:30 pm I would not want nor would I accept a transplant. I do not believe transplants are part of the plan for mortality.
Good for you :)

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Silver wrote: March 20th, 2017, 11:14 am Memoirs (2003)[edit]

Populists and isolationists ignore the tangible benefits that have resulted in our active international role during the past half-century. Not only was the very real threat posed by Soviet Communism overcome, but there have been fundamental improvements in societies around the world, particularly in the United States, as a result of global trade, improved communications, and the heightened interaction of people from different cultures. Populists rarely mention these positive consequences, nor can they cogently explain how they would have sustained American economic growth and expansion of our political power without them.
Don't fall for that trick. Being apposed to a one global government does not mean you are opposed to global trade. They are not the same, you can have one without the other.

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

"Rockefeller GLOATS About 9/11 in 1967!"

Post by sushi_chef »

-
-
ummmm, one of top conspiring men, born raised lead his whole life as such....

ebenezerarise
captain of 1,000

Post by ebenezerarise »

Silver wrote: March 20th, 2017, 8:05 pm
ebenezerarise wrote: March 20th, 2017, 8:04 pm Some people will believe anything.
Ooh, I love a good mystery. I think your line is a perfect title for a Hardy Boys novel. Now would you tell us about the plot?
Everyone knows the plot and everyone knows how it ends. The bigger question is who is the Boogie Man now?