Enemies of the Church List

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Hyrcanus
captain of 100

Enemies of the Church List

Post by Hyrcanus »

This has been making the rounds today and when I saw the Far Right side of the Page 5, I thought of some of the conversations I've had here with some of you (been quite awhile) about guys like Denver Snuffer and the various iterations of people having visions of the future. What's the thought around here currently? Does the strike you as an accurate list of the current enemies of the LDS church?

https://mormonleaks.io/wiki/documents/5 ... ekends.pdf

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Enemies of the Church List

Post by Joel »

There's a little discussion on that here https://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtop ... 55#p771055

paulrobots
captain of 100

Post by paulrobots »

Is Boy Scouts on the list? It should be. :|

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

I would also note that the same media giants that hate Trump also hate LDS principles.

Rumpelstiltskin
captain of 1,000

Post by Rumpelstiltskin »

I don't pay attention to apostates. They aren't worth my time. I'm sure the church is concerned about people and businesses that are openly or secretly against us, and I wouldn't be surprised about some type of record., but this is common sense to me. This isn't being paranoid either. You're only being paranoid if someone isn't out to get your.

Dave62
destroyer of hopes & dreams

Post by Dave62 »

My young daughter shared an intersting insight about the Left/Right chart. She studied it for a while and asked for the occassional clarification. She then declared that the people in the middle are in need of compassion and help in understanding the Atonement. She went on to declare that the ones on the far right and far left are just a bunch of "jerk-faces" (her words, not mine). An interesting, and in my opinion, accurate observation.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

If the Church does not make its stands more public then who is to blame for LDS youth believing the liberal agenda that is drilled into them by many schools and by the media?