Signs

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Shalom
Hi, I'm new.

Signs

Post by Shalom »

Hi,

I'm getting signs from God or another/more spiritual beings, I'd be grateful to hear what you think is happening to me.

I'll leave the details about why the specific Bible verses popped up in my mind for later.

Thanks,

Oliver

A lot of words in the following unknown languages have and are popping up in my mind. Latin, Sanskrit, Hebrew, Italian, Persian, Arabic, French, German, Romanian, no language, but the right translation in Google Translate.

I'm being slandered and conspired by most of the world, I have airtight evidence to prove it!

Emis platat och Mase karim are both related to my thoughts on damages I want paid by my slanderers and conspirators.

Komak is Persian for Help

Guru is Guru.

The words Al Insan appeared in my mind. I found a Surah from the Quran about the position of Man in the world. I also scrolled on a hunch to the following paragraph.

To reinforce these means of guidance Allah sent Messengers and revealed Books in the world for the purpose of giving clear and definite guidance to man; in these Books it was clearly explained what is the way of gratefulness and what is the way of ungratefulness and unbelief and what will be the consequences of following either way. The teaching brought by the Prophets and the Books has spread throughout the world in countless perceptible. and imperceptible ways, on such a large scale that no section of human population has remained unaware of the concept of God and the Hereafter, of the distinction between good and evil, and of the moral principles and legal rulings presented by them, whether it knows or does not know that it has obtained this knowledge only through the teachings of the Prophets and the Books they brought. Even those who disbelieve in the Prophets and the Books today, or are unaware of them, also are following many of those things which have reached them actually through their teachings while they do not know what is the real source of these teachings.

As my conspirators are high up, Damocles relates to the sword of Damocles putting those in positions of power in imminent and ever present peril.

Magne solvis is Latin for Great pay, it applies to the damages I'm seeking in my lawsuit.

On the 25th of February I wrote down De salis medi andum, it's Latin for The salt remedial restore, i.e. salt, the covenant of God and a powerful spiritual agent would restore and heal me. I looked at the time at 07:07. Hours later my mind became balanced. I've had two different personalities, one Swedish and traumatized for 30 years, and one English confident, hours later that day they merged. I became whole. It seemed to be a future prediction that came true. I was also born 18:40 the 27th of October 19 8-1.

Dimna is Divina in Latin, Nuktur I don't know, but it lead me to an obscure txt document on Google about the History and rise of Rationalism in Europe. My book about how to create an up to perfect world is about pragmatic anarchism based on rationalism and ethics.

Menon is a username I picked years ago for a poetry site. Menon means the exalted one in Sanskrit.

I invited two Mormon missionaries to my parents home in the village. Veni vicum in Latin means I came village. I know Veni, but not vicum.

Nunc ad vica - Latin for Now to life. I knew Nunc, possibly ad, but not vica.

Maki Tanam means Heaven and earth and offspring in Sanskrit.

Somak means A King in Hindu, Itanam Truth in Sanskrit.

One of my slanderers mocked me from his home in a Youtube video. I literally tore him a new one in Latin and called him a Vagina. Doma si nu culus - Home she new anus. Macha is Hebrew for strike of hands/clap, and exultation over foe.

When I opened the Mormon book on a random page, my eyes went to the paragraph - And now when the King heard these words, he said to them: Now I know that he is the Great Spirit, and he has come down to spare your lives so that I shall not kill you, as I did with your brothers. Yes, this is the Great Spirit about whom our fathers have spoken.

Specific Bible verses related to my life and names related to religion, Godly beings and Prophets from the Quran and Book of Mormon have popped up in my mind.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... 0Samuel+19

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=ISV

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buraq

https://www.lds.org/manual/book-of-morm ... t?lang=eng

Komst du meine internationale geruckten sein is German? for Coming to be my international jerks/revenge. I don't know German, not even my Dad who is near fluent in German knew what geruckten meant, it doesn't have the meaning that was relevant to my thoughts, and its original verb form meaning was move.

In 2011, I wrote Aheh no imha Amir. Zhe ho ahre no gha hana. Allah Oh Akhbar, ahre ahni ahre no. Inshallah ahre ahen ahrahna. Inshallah ohra ihni Oliver Devereux. Aheh no Inshallah God's wisdom. Allah inhahr ni. Allah ahra no bahallah, bahallah in ohahni. Allah oh hehoni ah ahna. Inshallah inha bahallah
Bahallah or Bahá'u'lláh was an Arabic self-proclaimed prophet, who went through a similar experience to mine.

Christ's first coming is my life, Christ's second coming seems to be my future, I'm writing a book on how anarchistic pragmatism based on rationalism and ethics can create an up to perfect world.

The second coming of Christ has several signs before it is said to happen https://www.tomorrowsworld.org/booklets ... rn/content the number 7 is the most significant number in the Bible and the second coming. 07:07 corresponded with my future prediction of De salis medi andum, and the balancing of my mind.

All world wars and important? wars dates and length of years correspond to my half-sisters potential time and date of birth 21:21, 11/11 and my own

28 July 1914 – 11 November 1918
Sep 1, 1939 – Sep 2, 1945
9/11

25 June 1950 – 27 July 1953

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War

June 10 (19)6(7)
June 11

Vietnam War
1 November 1955 - 30 April 1975
19! 7!

When I listened to a speech held by Benjamin Netanyahu and Trump I felt like Netanyahu was my child.

I sent an email to one of my slanderers stating that he would receive a court summons in the next few months to appear as a witness in my lawsuit. He's likely wanted me dead. A while later while sleeping I woke up by a voice shouting in my head 'Para qu ne to!' it's Latin for 'To seek to prevent!'.

The signs I've been getting started on January the 28th 2017 and have increased in intensity since February the 15th.