Obama's real birth certificate. Do you even care?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Obama's real birth certificate. Do you even care?

Post by Silver »

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/malik- ... ate-birth/

An Obama has joined the birther movement.

Malik Obama, Barack Obama’s half-brother, tweeted image of what appears to be Barack’s birth certificate.

Except it’s not from Hawaii, but rather Kenya.

(picture at the link)

HorribleUsername
captain of 50

Re: Obama's real birth certificate. Do you even care?

Post by HorribleUsername »

I care. I appreciated it when Joel posted the video of Joe Arpaio's investigation of Obama's fake birth certificate. Now, I appreciate that you and Moonwhim have posted this. Even though Obama is no longer President of the United States of America, that does not mean that he is "Gone" nor liable for his crimes. I won't hold my breath until something is done about this, however.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

HorribleUsername wrote: March 9th, 2017, 7:20 pm I care. I appreciated it when Joel posted the video of Joe Arpaio's investigation of Obama's fake birth certificate. Now, I appreciate that you and Moonwhim have posted this. Even though Obama is no longer President of the United States of America, that does not mean that he is "Gone" nor liable for his crimes. I won't hold my breath until something is done about this, however.
The value of Trump stock would skyrocket if he sent the FBI around to duke it out with the Secret Service guys protecting Obama and then to bring in the Kenyan fraudster in for questioning and a lifelong stay in the big house.

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

I don't, I think it's a red herring to distract you from the fact that Obama's father was a Communist activist/organizer who was very active in his time, including and especially right here in the States.

HorribleUsername
captain of 50

Silver wrote: March 9th, 2017, 7:25 pm
HorribleUsername wrote: March 9th, 2017, 7:20 pm I care. I appreciated it when Joel posted the video of Joe Arpaio's investigation of Obama's fake birth certificate. Now, I appreciate that you and Moonwhim have posted this. Even though Obama is no longer President of the United States of America, that does not mean that he is "Gone" nor liable for his crimes. I won't hold my breath until something is done about this, however.
The value of Trump stock would skyrocket if he sent the FBI around to duke it out with the Secret Service guys protecting Obama and then to bring in the Kenyan fraudster in for questioning and a lifelong stay in the big house.
I honestly don't know what to think about President Trump. So many conflicting stories. I believe that is on purpose. I believe Satan wants everyone to question reality at every turn. One thing I have faith in, is that God blesses those who keep his commandments and Christ's Atonement is available to us when we fall short of that expectation.

Rumpelstiltskin
captain of 1,000

Post by Rumpelstiltskin »

If true then every single bill Barry signed can be challenged and overturned.

gclayjr
captain of 1,000

Post by gclayjr »

I often go on record ridiculing many of the crazier conspiracies often espoused on LDSFF\. However, I have always thought that there was something "fishy" about the birth certificate. I admit, that I wasn't convinced that he was born in Kenya, but I never thought that it was ridiculous to think it possible.

I really thought the real skeleton in his closet, was more related to how he got into Columbia and Harvard. It is my belief that he "sold" himself as a foreign exchange student from Indonesia, to get in with lower standards, and to add some "coolness" and mystery for his liberal friends

And yes, I do think that sunshine on the many deceptions of Obama is good to have.

Regards,

George Clay.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

I care. A legal birth certificate is required to run for president. I respect the constitution and we shouldn't say it is no big deal because it is in the constitution in order to protect us against tyranny. We owe it to our country to make sure we do not let in conspiring evil men.

I had a friend who maximized the benefits of her son's conspiring nature by making sprouts and hiding it in the bottom cupboard. She told her sons to make sure that in no uncertain terms they eat those sprouts.

Well, they would sneak in and eat the sprouts when she wasn't looking ,which is precisely what she wanted them to do. She bet on her kids' mischievous behavior, and won.

cyclOps
captain of 1,000

Post by cyclOps »

gruden2.0 wrote: March 9th, 2017, 7:30 pm I don't, I think it's a red herring to distract you from the fact that Obama's father was a Communist activist/organizer who was very active in his time, including and especially right here in the States.
No need to distract from something the majority of people haven't heard of.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

I care. This would make every act of the past administration null and void. It also would mean the GAS prophecy is alive and well, as under the Constitution Obama was never president, he was only a fraud and a usurper (with enablers, of course, it doesn't all fall on him). Pelosi and biden should be in jail.

HorribleUsername
captain of 50

Well, I do believe we've been bamboozled by Malik. In 2009, a man by the name of Lucas Smith sold the same forgery on eBay. Move along citizens. Nothing to see here.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

HorribleUsername wrote: March 9th, 2017, 11:03 pm Well, I do believe we've been bamboozled by Malik. In 2009, a man by the name of Lucas Smith sold the same forgery on eBay. Move along citizens. Nothing to see here.
Hahaha, thanks!

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

gclayjr wrote: March 9th, 2017, 7:52 pm I often go on record ridiculing many of the crazier conspiracies often espoused on LDSFF\. However, I have always thought that there was something "fishy" about the birth certificate. I admit, that I wasn't convinced that he was born in Kenya, but I never thought that it was ridiculous to think it possible.

I really thought the real skeleton in his closet, was more related to how he got into Columbia and Harvard. It is my belief that he "sold" himself as a foreign exchange student from Indonesia, to get in with lower standards, and to add some "coolness" and mystery for his liberal friends

And yes, I do think that sunshine on the many deceptions of Obama is good to have.

Regards,

George Clay.
Obama has more skeletons, including felonies, in his closet than you can shake your fist at. Even if this is old and fake news, I'm still waiting for the man to be nailed for the Photo-Shopped fake Hawaiian birth certificate he revealed from the White House. My personal feeling is that Obama needs a quick and stiff dose of justice to include time in Leavenworth, or some comparable jail.

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Post by Sirocco »

Supreme Meme King of the Multiverse Malik!

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

Original_Intent wrote: March 9th, 2017, 8:28 pm I care. This would make every act of the past administration null and void. It also would mean the GAS prophecy is alive and well, as under the Constitution Obama was never president, he was only a fraud and a usurper (with enablers, of course, it doesn't all fall on him). Pelosi and biden should be in jail.

Amen!

And he is now a criminal and should be tried, and should every other politician for not having investigated this and taken action before!

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

So I've never followed the birthed thing much, so maybe y'all can help me. I vaguely remember a story or something about obamas grandma making a public statement suggesting she knew where he was born, but the poor old gal took a sudden illness and died soon thereafter.

Anyone know if that is true or if I have gotten mixed up?

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

Of course the whole thing comes down to you believing a vast Manchurian Candidate type plot by someone. So we have this boy born in Kenya, yet someone manages to get a birth announcement published in the Honolulu papers at the same time and a birth certificate entered into the records of the State of Hawaii's records as well.

Now all this assumes that there is a plot from the moment of his birth that in 40+ years he will be running for president and will somehow need to prove his citizenship even though his mother is a U.S. Citizen anyway.

Older/wiser?
captain of 100

Post by Older/wiser? »

larsenb wrote: March 9th, 2017, 11:23 pm
gclayjr wrote: March 9th, 2017, 7:52 pm I often go on record ridiculing many of the crazier conspiracies often espoused on LDSFF\. However, I have always thought that there was something "fishy" about the birth certificate. I admit, that I wasn't convinced that he was born in Kenya, but I never thought that it was ridiculous to think it possible.

Regards,

George Clay.
Obama has more skeletons, including felonies, in his closet than you can shake your fist at. Even if this is old and fake news, I'm still waiting for the man to be nailed for the Photo-Shopped fake Hawaiian birth certificate he revealed from the White House. My personal feeling is that Obama needs a quick and stiff dose of justice to include time in Leavenworth, or some comparable jail.
Where is that thank button when you need it. I'm still waiting for someone to bring up whether Michelle is really Michael, now there's a really fun conspiracy to show what's hiding in his closest.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

Former Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, Arizona tried to expose Obama for his phony birth certificate and his report was muzzled.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

lundbaek wrote: March 10th, 2017, 2:00 pm Former Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, Arizona tried to expose Obama for his phony birth certificate and his report was muzzled.
Actually, his most complete endeavor to expose the Hawaiian birth certificate, was posted already in this forum. But its the type of information that would never be picked up by the MSM.

He had hired two experts in document forgery a couple of years or so ago, and they proved conclusively that the birth certificate Obama made public from the White House was a Photo-Shopped forgery. One of the investigators even discovered the original Hawaiian birth certificate belonging to another man who had been born very close to Obama's birth date, that had been used to forge Obama's fake birth certificate.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

It is amazing how corruption / fraud there is.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

No, I don't really care. I knew he wasn't American from almost the beginning (it didn't start with the "birther movement"). Nobody cared, not the Republicans, especially not the Democrats. Who's going to do anything about it? (I sound so optimistic, huh?)

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

It's very likely that Kenyan birth certificate with Obama's name on it is also a forgery. If it were real it would have been destroyed over 8 years ago.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Regardless of where he was born, he was a blatant Marxist, and for that reason alone he shouldn't have been elected/should have been impeached/should be in prison for the rest of his life. Biggest fraud ever perpetuated on the daft American public and world.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

EmmaLee wrote: March 12th, 2017, 4:45 pm Regardless of where he was born, he was a blatant Marxist, and for that reason alone he shouldn't have been elected/should have been impeached/should be in prison for the rest of his life. Biggest fraud ever perpetuated on the daft American public and world.
Since when has it been illegal for the American people to elect a Marxist if that's what they want?