War with North Korea on the Horizon?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.

Sandinista
captain of 100

Re: War with North Korea on the Horizon?

Post by Sandinista »

Foal Eagle is an annual exercise that has been going on for years, just like other exercises all over the world. There would have been B-52s, B-1s, and B2s, numerous navy ships, and lots of army troops participating in the exercise whether North Korea test fired any missiles or spent the weekend picking cabbage. Fake news for the uneducated and easy to frighten.

Separatist
captain of 1,000

Post by Separatist »

It's not fake news that B-52s are being sent there. The question remains open how Trump reacts to Kim Jong Un. The natural bully boy Trump is new the the playground.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

Kim Il Sung was convinced that war with the US was inevitable. Kim Jong-il and Kim Jong-un share that belief. Jong-un may be delusional enough to think he can win but his predecessors were convinced they couldn't win such a war and therefore wanted to inflict as much damage as they could before being overwhelmed.

The B-52s shouldn't be any big deal but Jong-un and his advisers are probably pretty concerned over the B1-B Lancers and F-35 Lightnings being deployed to South Korea.

cyclOps
captain of 1,000

Post by cyclOps »

Just to be clear, are we talking about war on the horizon of a round or flat earth?

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS
captain of 100

Post by I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS »

LDScop wrote: March 9th, 2017, 6:07 pm Just to be clear, are we talking about war on the horizon of a round or flat earth?
:))

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS wrote: March 9th, 2017, 8:59 pm
LDScop wrote: March 9th, 2017, 6:07 pm Just to be clear, are we talking about war on the horizon of a round or flat earth?
oh my, not this argument again. How about this: The earth was once flat with the illusion of being round... then the 10 tribes were taken from the earth, and a significant amount of mass was lost. The earth was reformed into a sphere, but life was protected from the changes by priesthood power, and remained oblivious to the changes. At the second coming, the earth will be made flat once again (Anyone remember the passage from Revelations that says the earth will be rolled up like a scroll?)

Hows that for a potato (Slang for a baseless theory in the RWBY community)?

cyclOps
captain of 1,000

Post by cyclOps »

Durzan wrote: March 9th, 2017, 9:39 pm
I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS wrote: March 9th, 2017, 8:59 pm
oh my, not this argument again. How about this: The earth was once flat with the illusion of being round... then the 10 tribes were taken from the earth, and a significant amount of mass was lost. The earth was reformed into a sphere, but life was protected from the changes by priesthood power, and remained oblivious to the changes. At the second coming, the earth will be made flat once again (Anyone remember the passage from Revelations that says the earth will be rolled up like a scroll?)

Hows that for a potato (Slang for a baseless theory in the RWBY community)?
Nice theory. I like potatoes. I don't mean to derail the thread because war with NK would not be good. But earth shape is important. If NK is going to EMP us and the earth is round then they hit their target. If earth is flat and NK doesn't know that then they EMP the whole world. Ok time to be serious here, sorry.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Made my day, LDScop! ^^ :))

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

Separatist wrote: March 9th, 2017, 1:57 pm It's not fake news that B-52s are being sent there. The question remains open how Trump reacts to Kim Jong Un. The natural bully boy Trump is new the the playground.
It is fake news because the media is pretending it's a provoking and unprecedented action. If bombers are sent to South Korea every year for these exercises then why is the deployment of B-52s so upsetting to you this year even though I don't see any negative posts from you on the subject of bombers being sent to Korea in the two previous years since you joined the forum?

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

some claim that trump administrations including military industrial complex, their real intent is reconciliation/negotiation/detente policy toward including russia, for anti missile missile system might not work so on.
:-B

Separatist
captain of 1,000

Post by Separatist »

US sending attack drones to South Korea
Hong Kong (CNN)The United States will permanently station attack drones in South Korea, the US military announced.
[click above link to read full story]

U.S. Navy SEALs to take part in joint drills in S. Korea
The U.S. Navy SEAL Team Six will join the annual Foal Eagle and Key Resolve exercises between the two allies for the first time,
[click above link to read full story]

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

"The tensions are especially high now in Japan and the Korean Peninsula over who will occupy the throne of Emperor of a United Korea, the Japanese military intelligence sources say. The Rothschilds and the Chinese want to install Kim Han Sol, the eldest son of Kim Jong Nam, who is in turn the oldest son of former top leader Kim Jon Il, Chinese intelligence agency sources say. That is why Rothschild puppet politicians in Japan have called for a pre-emptive attack against North Korea.
"
http://benjaminfulford.com/ March 13, 2017
:-B