How do You think the Universe Was Created?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Zion2080
captain of 100

How do You think the Universe Was Created?

Post by Zion2080 »

In school, I'm doing an argumentative essay and I got to choose my own controversial issue of today. I am doing the Big Bang. I really think it is a very interesting topic. Science has a lot to prove on the expansion, red-shift, etc. I think science and religion are very close, but Science denies the existence God when the evidence is everywhere.
I believe that 13.776 Billion years ago, God reached Godhood and created the universe. The center of the Big Bang is his throne. How can I put that into terms that people can understand when they read it. I support both Science and Religion. I even like to intertwine the ideals of both. What do you think about this topic. We know that God created it, but how is it structured and how does it work? I would like to hear from you guys! I made another thread about the structure of the universe. I have created a document talking about things that we don't really talk about, such as planes of existence and the animals of Earth that will be assigned their spheres of creation after the world ends.