How do You think the Universe Was Created?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Zion2080
captain of 100

How do You think the Universe Was Created?

Post by Zion2080 »

In school, I'm doing an argumentative essay and I got to choose my own controversial issue of today. I am doing the Big Bang. I really think it is a very interesting topic. Science has a lot to prove on the expansion, red-shift, etc. I think science and religion are very close, but Science denies the existence God when the evidence is everywhere.
I believe that 13.776 Billion years ago, God reached Godhood and created the universe. The center of the Big Bang is his throne. How can I put that into terms that people can understand when they read it. I support both Science and Religion. I even like to intertwine the ideals of both. What do you think about this topic. We know that God created it, but how is it structured and how does it work? I would like to hear from you guys! I made another thread about the structure of the universe. I have created a document talking about things that we don't really talk about, such as planes of existence and the animals of Earth that will be assigned their spheres of creation after the world ends.

Toto
captain of 1,000

Re: How do You think the Universe Was Created?

Post by Toto »

Existence exists. Nobody created it. In the beginning there was thought, and thought became things.

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

We're taught that there is no beginning and no end, but surely, there has to be a beginning somewhere - life, creation, the universe, planets, etc. didn''t just magically appear on their own from gases exploding eons ago. Our God had/has a God, that God the same and so on and so forth... God-like power just doesn't go back to no beginning. Space is just a medium for Gods to use for creation (IMO). And there sure is a LOT of it available. :-o

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

Zion, it would be nice if this were all on one thread and not spread between 3 submissions. ;)

I believe the Bible version.

Zion2080
captain of 100

Post by Zion2080 »

Col. Flagg wrote: March 8th, 2017, 1:25 pm We're taught that there is no beginning and no end, but surely, there has to be a beginning somewhere - life, creation, the universe, planets, etc. didn''t just magically appear on their own from gases exploding eons ago. Our God had/has a God, that God the same and so on and so forth... God-like power just doesn't go back to no beginning. Space is just a medium for Gods to use for creation (IMO). And there sure is a LOT of it available. :-o
I'm also thinking that God has Father, Grandfather, etc. i.e. Eternal Family Tree

Zion2080
captain of 100

Post by Zion2080 »

kittycat51 wrote: March 8th, 2017, 1:31 pm Zion, it would be nice if this were all on one thread and not spread between 3 submissions. ;)

I believe the Bible version.

I'm putting together the mother of all threads. I can't wait to share!

sandman45
captain of 1,000

Post by sandman45 »

Zion2080 wrote: March 8th, 2017, 11:20 am In school, I'm doing an argumentative essay and I got to choose my own controversial issue of today. I am doing the Big Bang. I really think it is a very interesting topic. Science has a lot to prove on the expansion, red-shift, etc. I think science and religion are very close, but Science denies the existence God when the evidence is everywhere.
I believe that 13.776 Billion years ago, God reached Godhood and created the universe. The center of the Big Bang is his throne. How can I put that into terms that people can understand when they read it. I support both Science and Religion. I even like to intertwine the ideals of both. What do you think about this topic. We know that God created it, but how is it structured and how does it work? I would like to hear from you guys! I made another thread about the structure of the universe. I have created a document talking about things that we don't really talk about, such as planes of existence and the animals of Earth that will be assigned their spheres of creation after the world ends.
if you really look into it.. Science is taking a .. LEAP OF FAITH in what they are teaching everyone. It is just pure theory and no Proof.. they just look at the stars and make up stories and crazy and wild ideas. Then they put this stuff in books and pass them off as fact when its just a bunch of stuff they made up to hide God. There is more proof out there that God exists and created the Heaven and the Earth than there is of a Big Bang and other science made up fakery..

sandman45
captain of 1,000

Post by sandman45 »

This will help :D

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

sandman45 wrote: March 16th, 2017, 10:00 am if you really look into it.. Science is taking a .. LEAP OF FAITH in what they are teaching everyone. It is just pure theory and no Proof.. they just look at the stars and make up stories and crazy and wild ideas. Then they put this stuff in books and pass them off as fact when its just a bunch of stuff they made up to hide God. There is more proof out there that God exists and created the Heaven and the Earth than there is of a Big Bang and other science made up fakery..
Not true at all. Astronomers and astrophysicists don't "just look at the stars and make up stories and crazy and wild ideas." They take very detailed looks at the sky, noting mass and motion. They look at how planets move around stars, how stars move around galaxies, how galaxies move around galactic clusters, and how galactic clusters move around each other. Then they come up with ideas to try explaining what they see. As more evidence is collected some ideas are found to contradict new evidence and are discarded while other ideas fit the new evidence. There is also gas and dust in this galaxy and others that is monitored, x-ray radiation, microwave radiation, gravitational waves, and many other things that are observed.

If science is made up fakery then how do you use the internet? Why turn on a TV or radio if you can't see radio waves to know they exist? How do you turn on any electric device if you can't see the flow of electricity with your own eyes? Hopefully you don't ever pay attention to weather forecasts since they are based on the crazy and wild ideas of science. And don't ever see a doctor or dentist because those fields come from the crazy and wild ideas of scientists!

Toto
captain of 1,000

Post by Toto »

Toto's Theory Of Everything.....

Everything in the universe is energy.

You, like the moon and stars, are a hologram! How about them apples? :D

sandman45
captain of 1,000

Post by sandman45 »

brianj wrote: March 16th, 2017, 2:46 pm
sandman45 wrote: March 16th, 2017, 10:00 am if you really look into it.. Science is taking a .. LEAP OF FAITH in what they are teaching everyone. It is just pure theory and no Proof.. they just look at the stars and make up stories and crazy and wild ideas. Then they put this stuff in books and pass them off as fact when its just a bunch of stuff they made up to hide God. There is more proof out there that God exists and created the Heaven and the Earth than there is of a Big Bang and other science made up fakery..
Not true at all. Astronomers and astrophysicists don't "just look at the stars and make up stories and crazy and wild ideas." They take very detailed looks at the sky, noting mass and motion. They look at how planets move around stars, how stars move around galaxies, how galaxies move around galactic clusters, and how galactic clusters move around each other. Then they come up with ideas to try explaining what they see. As more evidence is collected some ideas are found to contradict new evidence and are discarded while other ideas fit the new evidence. There is also gas and dust in this galaxy and others that is monitored, x-ray radiation, microwave radiation, gravitational waves, and many other things that are observed.

If science is made up fakery then how do you use the internet? Why turn on a TV or radio if you can't see radio waves to know they exist? How do you turn on any electric device if you can't see the flow of electricity with your own eyes? Hopefully you don't ever pay attention to weather forecasts since they are based on the crazy and wild ideas of science. And don't ever see a doctor or dentist because those fields come from the crazy and wild ideas of scientists!
If the foundation or base of what they are adding upon is flawed then everything they are saying and teaching is flawed and a Theory

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

sandman45 wrote: March 17th, 2017, 1:55 pm
brianj wrote: March 16th, 2017, 2:46 pm

If the foundation or base of what they are adding upon is flawed then everything they are saying and teaching is flawed and a Theory
Then let's give it a little test. The foundation for most cosmological theory is based in gravity. Obviously we can't predict where anything used to be or where it will be if we don't understand gravity, so do we understand gravity?

I can't wait to hear your explanation of satellite television, GPS, or probes exploring the solar system that somehow discounts scientific understanding of gravity.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Carefully.

Toto
captain of 1,000

Post by Toto »

Gravity is thought that holds ideas together.

sandman45
captain of 1,000

Post by sandman45 »

NDT has a great explanation of gravity .... (sarcasm)

no one knows.. they just guess and make up theories..

But Density and Buoyancy is fact and can be proven in your own home..