War is coming

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Different
captain of 100

War is coming

Post by Different »

:((

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: War is coming

Post by Original_Intent »

We are at that stage

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

Different wrote: March 6th, 2017, 9:22 am:((
With libatards like shia labeouf yelling you will not divide us??

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q35nc3dIsns

Scary.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Reminds me of:
The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost; for none now live who remember it....
There is nothing new under the sun. And this will be like all previous wars: fought for scraps of earth or power, fought by those who benefit least, and fought to perpetuate the myth that Babylon is great because Babylon is good.

I see but one end to this, and it is Zion.

paulrobots
captain of 100

Post by paulrobots »

Are we talking about WWIII or CWII in this thread? Both? Which comes first?

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

War with whom? When? What will precipitate it?

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

Bring it on. It won't be pleasant but the US will be a much better place once the greater works of evil have been destroyed.

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

iWriteStuff wrote: March 6th, 2017, 9:49 am
Reminds me of:
The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost; for none now live who remember it....
There is nothing new under the sun. And this will be like all previous wars: fought for scraps of earth or power, fought by those who benefit least, and fought to perpetuate the myth that Babylon is great because Babylon is good.

Perhaps but it will be more and fought with more deadly weapons, like biological plague and full scale nuclear,

MAtt:24. 21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

brianj wrote: March 6th, 2017, 9:46 pm Bring it on. It won't be pleasant but the US will be a much better place once the greater works of evil have been destroyed.
Agree bring it on, overdue for a big cleansing.

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS
captain of 100

Post by I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS »

While I tend to agree with the OP, I'm curious as to what specifically makes you think so?

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

Reminds me of:

I can't hit the thanks button so I am saying, "Amen!" I also love the quote from the LOTR.

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

DesertWonderer wrote: March 6th, 2017, 10:43 am
War with whom? When? What will precipitate it?
Still waiting...

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

Spaced_Out wrote: March 7th, 2017, 12:49 am
Reminds me of:

Perhaps but it will be more and fought with more deadly weapons, like biological plague and full scale nuclear,
This reminds me of the time you said Rus / Chi was going to invade the US in Dec '16.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

The US has been at war most of its history

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

The USA is probably too smart to take on Russia as the Russians are able to exterminate every city of 100,000 or more people in Europe and the USA if threatened. There are two nations that would rather take down their adversaries than be defeated and submit and those two nations are Israel and Russia.

The USA is indeed threatening China and building up for a confrontation. Check what journalist John Pilger has said on the topic.

Turkey is threatening Greece quite aggressively lately. A war there would fracture NATO as you might have Turkish lapdog Germany back the Turks and eastern Europe and southern Europe back Greece.

India and Pakistan are actually threatening each other with nukes.

samizdat
captain of 1,000

Post by samizdat »

Fiannan wrote: March 7th, 2017, 11:20 am The USA is probably too smart to take on Russia as the Russians are able to exterminate every city of 100,000 or more people in Europe and the USA if threatened. There are two nations that would rather take down their adversaries than be defeated and submit and those two nations are Israel and Russia.

The USA is indeed threatening China and building up for a confrontation. Check what journalist John Pilger has said on the topic.

Turkey is threatening Greece quite aggressively lately. A war there would fracture NATO as you might have Turkish lapdog Germany back the Turks and eastern Europe and southern Europe back Greece.

India and Pakistan are actually threatening each other with nukes.
Turkey and Greece have always been at each others´ throats. That has been going on since the Seljuks vs the Byzantines.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Millennials are wrought with guilt for acts of generations past and believe that by destroying all former institutions they may be absolved of guilt. It is not true, but it doesn't matter because it feels true to them now.

The left has successfully cast anyone who opposes their agenda as out dated, or not-evolved with the corollary insinuation that anyone who believes their agenda has evolved to a higher state of human existence. This to me is the scariest of all currently developing social attitudes. The idea that groups of people are superior and inferior creates a moral pathway for the self-described superior group to act out the most inhumane and barbaric treatment on the accused inferior group and feel no shame or guilt.

Today we see it demonstrated on college campuses as conservative lecturers are assaulted by millennials who claim to want peace and justice. Where will it spread tomorrow?

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

tribrac wrote: March 7th, 2017, 1:07 pm Millennials are wrought with guilt for acts of generations past and believe that by destroying all former institutions they may be absolved of guilt. It is not true, but it doesn't matter because it feels true to them now.

The left has successfully cast anyone who opposes their agenda as out dated, or not-evolved with the corollary insinuation that anyone who believes their agenda has evolved to a higher state of human existence. This to me is the scariest of all currently developing social attitudes. The idea that groups of people are superior and inferior creates a moral pathway for the self-described superior group to act out the most inhumane and barbaric treatment on the accused inferior group and feel no shame or guilt.

Today we see it demonstrated on college campuses as conservative lecturers are assaulted by millennials who claim to want peace and justice. Where will it spread tomorrow?

When the cleansing of America happens, there will probably be only about 10 million people left (just a guess).