Is feminism turning men gay?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Is feminism turning men gay?

Post by Fiannan »

Look, in all seriousness, we’ve been saying feminists are insufferable harpies since the history of forever. They’re shrill, dirty, smelly (self-admitted), man-hating land-dwelling butter whales. Men take one look at these feminists and rather than take a chance on the “lady,” they turn to a man. They’re going to get more love from a dude than a blubbery hambeast who constantly &!@$#%$ about the patriarchy. Or her period.

The bottom line, feminists? This is how far some people want to go just to not have to deal with your [censored] anymore. Congratulations.
http://louderwithcrowder.com/feminist-a ... g-men-gay/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Earlier he quotes some feminist academic on this matter. However, I think that with robotics and virtual reality taking off big time then once men have synthetic options to women many will take these options. Of a course in the Church there is no excuse for a young active man to avoid marriage - with an almost 2-1 ratio of women to men (singles) a young man can find plenty of women who are not man-haters who happen to go to Church every Sunday. There of course will be many women who are good marriage material who will not have the opportunity to marry (sadly) but they can always buy a cat, or two, or three. Then again they can always marry a Muslim man, even if he already has a wife or two.

inho
captain of 1,000

Re: Is feminism turning men gay?

Post by inho »

I totally understand feminists. If people are even blaming women on men being gay, it is no wonder that women become feminists.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

I try to be a good wife. I don't want women to have this image. Men are always complementing me for being a stay at home mom, and I can tell they are grateful for their mothers when they are complementing me. I wish more of us were the way we want to be inside. We would have men serve us and bend over backwards for us, and we would just be being are true selves, which is so much easier than trying to rebel. Some things are hard about being a woman but instead of getting angry we need to be patient and wait for God to explain things to us so that we can value our womanhood and be happy, the way Heavenly Father desires for us.

Jonesy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jonesy »

Almost seems like a question of, 'which came first, the chicken or the egg (feminists, gays, male chauvinists, whatever)?' Men are blaming women, or a specific group of them, and vice versa. It's becoming a game of pitting the sexes against each other.

I think it's completely feasible to find someone that you like and work things out. Just need a little selflessness, humility, and a lot of God in the relationship. Seeking to fulfill our roles as male and female as God intends probably helps too.

Melissa
captain of 1,000

Post by Melissa »

It's not the femanist that are turning men gay. I really really don't believe that you can make someone gay. They either are or they are not. I know for a fact that there is no man on planet earth that would make me gay, lol.

It's likely more environment than anything else. We are having a gay boom it seems as well as a gender confusion, gender fluid, tans, autistic....etc. it's the environemnt, it's killing us! All those endocrine disrupts people put all over their bodies everyday and the drinking water full of junk etc.

No one seems to be unaffected anymore, it's everywhere. Toxins and chemicals are impossible to avoid.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

It's the devil people. He's assaulting the family from every angle. The divide is culminating to the final conflict where anything sub Terrestrial will be burned off the face of the earth.

Feminists are not the source of gays or vice versa rather a function of agency and opposition. Pride is a huge factor too where society (the large and spacious) works in concert with the adversary. Gays used to be mocked...now conservative values are mocked.

oneClimbs
captain of 1,000

Post by oneClimbs »

If people choose to not hearken to the ideologies of God, they will hearken to the ideologies of men.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

No. It's mainly plastics and other environmental contaminants that increase male estrogen levels, etc., and disrupt various hormonal developmental stages at critical points and time . . . but also fueled by the media pushing this kind of behavior/lifestyle.

The main reaction from men to the feminist movement, which includes invading the workplace even if married, is to grow beards. Women have a hard time supplanting men in this capability :D . So with all other boundaries between men and women being blurred and maybe even erased, growing a beard is the one thing men can do to display their masculinity that can't be duplicated by women. :ymapplause:

Melissa
captain of 1,000

Post by Melissa »

larsenb wrote:No. It's mainly plastics and other environmental contaminants that increase male estrogen levels, etc., and disrupt various hormonal developmental stages at critical points and time . . . but also fueled by the media pushing this kind of behavior/lifestyle.

The main reaction from men to the feminist movement, which includes invading the workplace even if married, is to grow beards. Women have a hard time supplanting men in this capability :D . So with all other boundaries between men and women being blurred and maybe even erased, growing a beard is the one thing men can do to display their masculinity that can't be duplicated by women. :ymapplause:
PCOS can cause a woman to grow a beard. I'm sorry to even have to mention this because I liked your post but then I thought of a woman is saw talking about embracing her beard which is a result of PCOS. I hear that many women have to shave daily to keep their face clear.

I still think there are plenty of differences between men and women and they are obvious but the lines are being blurred in not respecting those differences. Such as men can go without a shirt and so women believe they should be able to as well. Men can fight front lines, women should be able to as well.

It may be less of women wanting to take over and more of women not wanting to be restricted. Alot of what has happened is not to attack the other but to empower self...maybe? of course, maybe those crazy groups do want to take over but I don't think women wanting restrictions lifted is on purpose trying to become men.

Lines are blurred these days and we don't want to have to live in the past where genders were completely restricted to only their set of approved behaviors. I'm not sure it's all a horrible thing but certainly I draw the line on a few things such as women being in all male squads and women going topless like men and women playing on men's teams or going in men's locker rooms etc.

Men need to have their things they can do and do well and better and be praised for...after all men fight for their wives and children. If their wives are fighting too then it by default can weaken the man's ego. But women have fought in military other places and I don't think them men feel less, do they?

Just throwing a few things out there.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

If you want to know what feminism is doing to men, look into Men Going Their Own Way or MGTOW. It's fun to see highly paid feminists who have repeatedly spoken out against restrictions on alimony, who turn their husbands into stay at home girly men, file for divorce then complain about having to pay alimony to their ex husband.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

It's just like the word "gay." It used to mean happy, joyful and jovial. Now it means being intimate, groping and doing evil acts with the same sex. People turn something good and Godly into something straight from hell. And then there are those that continue to talk sex one way or another incessantly, instead of Christ and his teachings. Go figure!

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Men need to have their things they can do and do well and better and be praised for...after all men fight for their wives and children.
Which is why the New World Order uses advanced knowledge and application of psychology to undermine males and females at the biological and psychological level. Kill or immobilize the sheepdog and the wolves can have their way with the flock.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Now it means being intimate, groping and doing evil acts with the same sex.
Uh..I think we got the point without going into detail there.

braingrunt
captain of 1,000

Post by braingrunt »

I believe some people can turn gay. Even psychology is starting to accept some fluidity to sexuality, for the majority of people.

It's inevitable in the progression of this evil, for people to lose interest in their victimhood.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

braingrunt wrote:I believe some people can turn gay. Even psychology is starting to accept some fluidity to sexuality, for the majority of people.

It's inevitable in the progression of this evil, for people to lose interest in their victimhood.
1 John 2:16
16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

2 Peter 3:3
3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts.

Romans 1:24
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

James 1:15
15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

As to men turning gay...here is a deterrent:

Galatians 5:16
16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

nvr
captain of 1,000

Post by nvr »

Agree with sentiment about environmental factors having a part. It appears nutrition and gut-health has a huge impact on psychological well-being - see GAPS diet. I think health issues in general can affect testosterone negatively, which with social-environment factors like we see now days may put pressure in that direction.

Fiannan wrote: ...
However, I think that with robotics and virtual reality taking off big time then once men have synthetic options to women many will take these options. Of a course in the Church there is no excuse for a young active man to avoid marriage - with an almost 2-1 ratio of women to men (singles) a young man can find plenty of women who are not man-haters who happen to go to Church every Sunday. There of course will be many women who are good marriage material who will not have the opportunity to marry (sadly) but they can always buy a cat, or two, or three. Then again they can always marry a Muslim man, even if he already has a wife or two.
This sounds like another angle to lay out justification for the return of polygamy. From other posts, you seem to be consistent in this advocacy. I don't think this line of thinking should be regarded as valid among faithful LDS.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

This sounds like another angle to lay out justification for the return of polygamy. From other posts, you seem to be consistent in this advocacy. I don't think this line of thinking should be regarded as valid among faithful LDS.
The Bible says in the latter days that 7 women will desire to cling to 1 man while the Hadith places the figure at 50 to one. You know, Darwin said that it was not the strongest that necessarily survive but the ones who could adapt to a changing environment. Trans-humanism is the future. Anyone who examines the literature realizes this is true be it cybernetics or a NWO way of thinking. Humans are slated to be bred down, to be culled so to speak. That does not mean extinction, that means concepts that will breed efficiency. You do not need 50 men to 50 women, 10 genetically strong men to 50 is quite adequate. And they will not be all married in the traditional sense. It will be a form of modified polyandry called omnigamy. Humans will live in urban mega-cities and single dwellings will be quite small, maybe enough for one permanent resident with one child. They will not work either. Anyway, that the professor says at 9 minutes is quite accurate and easy to source.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

If you analyze the lyrics you get a haunting message that appears to have a trans-human context. The weird part of this group's music is that it often seems to reflect on the future as if it were the past.

By the way, who has seen the movie, "The Shape of Things to Come?
Ironic?

Rumpelstiltskin
captain of 1,000

Post by Rumpelstiltskin »

Fiannan wrote:
Look, in all seriousness, we’ve been saying feminists are insufferable harpies since the history of forever. They’re shrill, dirty, smelly (self-admitted), man-hating land-dwelling butter whales. Men take one look at these feminists and rather than take a chance on the “lady,” they turn to a man. They’re going to get more love from a dude than a blubbery hambeast who constantly witches about the patriarchy. Or her period.

The bottom line, feminists? This is how far some people want to go just to not have to deal with your [censored] anymore. Congratulations.
http://louderwithcrowder.com/feminist-a ... g-men-gay/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Earlier he quotes some feminist academic on this matter. However, I think that with robotics and virtual reality taking off big time then once men have synthetic options to women many will take these options. Of a course in the Church there is no excuse for a young active man to avoid marriage - with an almost 2-1 ratio of women to men (singles) a young man can find plenty of women who are not man-haters who happen to go to Church every Sunday. There of course will be many women who are good marriage material who will not have the opportunity to marry (sadly) but they can always buy a cat, or two, or three. Then again they can always marry a Muslim man, even if he already has a wife or two.
I don't think feminism is turning men gay, but it is turning some of them stupid.

braingrunt
captain of 1,000

Post by braingrunt »

Rumpelstiltskin wrote: I don't think feminism is turning men gay...
Do you think it's impossible? If so, why?

My personal belief is that higher dysfunction in my home very well might have altered my outcome. It would be hard to convince me otherwise but what the heck do I really know.

Jonesy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jonesy »

I knew it. The whole world's against us.

nvr
captain of 1,000

Post by nvr »

Fiannan wrote:
The Bible says in the latter days that 7 women will desire to cling to 1 man while the Hadith places the figure at 50 to one. You know, Darwin said that it was not the strongest that necessarily survive but the ones who could adapt to a changing environment. Trans-humanism is the future. Anyone who examines the literature realizes this is true be it cybernetics or a NWO way of thinking. Humans are slated to be bred down, to be culled so to speak. That does not mean extinction, that means concepts that will breed efficiency. You do not need 50 men to 50 women, 10 genetically strong men to 50 is quite adequate. And they will not be all married in the traditional sense. It will be a form of modified polyandry called omnigamy. Humans will live in urban mega-cities and single dwellings will be quite small, maybe enough for one permanent resident with one child. They will not work either. ...
What is the criteria again for putting a thread into Outer Darkness?

Obrien
Up, up and away.

Post by Obrien »

In answer to the OP - no, feminism is not turning men gay. Men have been choosing to be gay for a long time before there was "feminism".

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Fiannan wrote:
The Bible says in the latter days that 7 women will desire to cling to 1 man while the Hadith places the figure at 50 to one. You know, Darwin said that it was not the strongest that necessarily survive but the ones who could adapt to a changing environment. Trans-humanism is the future. Anyone who examines the literature realizes this is true be it cybernetics or a NWO way of thinking. Humans are slated to be bred down, to be culled so to speak. That does not mean extinction, that means concepts that will breed efficiency. You do not need 50 men to 50 women, 10 genetically strong men to 50 is quite adequate. And they will not be all married in the traditional sense. It will be a form of modified polyandry called omnigamy. Humans will live in urban mega-cities and single dwellings will be quite small, maybe enough for one permanent resident with one child. They will not work either. Anyway, that the professor says at 9 minutes is quite accurate and easy to source.
But what does God think? All supposition is moot. God will command one way or another as to men and women being joined in what ever numbers He sees fit.
Forget these supposed experts. If they don't see eye to eye with God, what good is their ungodly beliefs?

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

nvr wrote:
Fiannan wrote:
The Bible says in the latter days that 7 women will desire to cling to 1 man while the Hadith places the figure at 50 to one. You know, Darwin said that it was not the strongest that necessarily survive but the ones who could adapt to a changing environment. Trans-humanism is the future. Anyone who examines the literature realizes this is true be it cybernetics or a NWO way of thinking. Humans are slated to be bred down, to be culled so to speak. That does not mean extinction, that means concepts that will breed efficiency. You do not need 50 men to 50 women, 10 genetically strong men to 50 is quite adequate. And they will not be all married in the traditional sense. It will be a form of modified polyandry called omnigamy. Humans will live in urban mega-cities and single dwellings will be quite small, maybe enough for one permanent resident with one child. They will not work either. ...
What is the criteria again for putting a thread into Outer Darkness?
Being foolish and teaching precepts of men as if it were concepts that God were okay with. And posting things like the example seen about five posts up.