Is feminism turning men gay?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Sirocco
Praise Me!

Re: Is feminism turning men gay?

Post by Sirocco »

It's certainly making them prefer to be single, I mean I don't blame them, I've met very few women who weren't crazy feminists in my life.
I'm not getting involved with that.
If I met a woman who wasn't an insane feminist I'd want the family life with her.
I recently met someone who wasn't a feminist and she is a keeper, I wrote her a letter (she liked the idea) my first real courtship, other situations were netflix and chill and I never talked politics or anything serious with those women. (Though murphy's law dictates it will never happen, it seems to have petered out as of late, maybe she didn't like Nando's as much as she said) :))
You can't have a conversation with a feminist.
Last edited by Sirocco on February 22nd, 2017, 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

Apostle Paul spells it out about the men and the women.... Freedom quoted a little verse from Roman 1... let's see a little more of it...

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful, Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.....

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

And posting things like the example seen about five posts up.
Not sure if you are referencing the comment made about the so-called "women's march" which did feature some pretty disgusting outfits worn by participants or the video with the professor warning about the future of mankind. One might note that the left prefers that their plans and activities don't get exposed, that they remain in secret, slowly phased in through the media and education until the nation people once knew no longer exists.

RocknRoll
captain of 100

Post by RocknRoll »

Obrien wrote:In answer to the OP - no, feminism is not turning men gay. Men have been choosing to be gay for a long time before there was "feminism".
Choosing?

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

RocknRoll wrote:
Obrien wrote:In answer to the OP - no, feminism is not turning men gay. Men have been choosing to be gay for a long time before there was "feminism".
Choosing?
Everything man does is based on choice. We are given the choice to "act" or to be "acted" upon.

13 And if ye shall say there is no law, ye shall also say there is no sin. If ye shall say there is no sin, ye shall also say there is no righteousness. And if there be no righteousness there be no happiness. And if there be no righteousness nor happiness there be no punishment nor misery. And if these things are not there is no God. And if there is no God we are not, neither the earth; for there could have been no creation of things, neither to act nor to be acted upon; wherefore, all things must have vanished away.
14 And now, my sons, I speak unto you these things for your profit and learning; for there is a God, and he hath created all things, both the heavens and the earth, and all things that in them are, both things to act and things to be acted upon.
15 And to bring about his eternal purposes in the end of man, after he had created our first parents, and the beasts of the field and the fowls of the air, and in fine, all things which are created, it must needs be that there was an opposition; even the forbidden fruit in opposition to the tree of life; the one being sweet and the other bitter.
16 Wherefore, the Lord God gave unto man that he should act for himself. Wherefore, man could not act for himself save it should be that he was enticed by the one or the other.

D&C 29:39 (39–40)
39 And it must needs be that the devil should tempt the children of men, or they could not be agents unto themselves; for if they never should have bitter they could not know the sweet—
40 Wherefore, it came to pass that the devil tempted Adam, and he partook of the forbidden fruit and transgressed the commandment, wherein he became subject to the will of the devil, because he yielded unto temptation.

Alma 12:31
31 Wherefore, he gave commandments unto men, they having first transgressed the first commandments as to things which were temporal, and becoming as gods, knowing good from evil, placing themselves in a state to act, or being placed in a state to act according to their wills and pleasures, whether to do evil or to do good—

Yes...Choosing.

Obrien
Up, up and away.

Post by Obrien »

RocknRoll wrote:
Choosing?
Yes, at some point or another. After awhile habit takes over, and it's no longer a choice.

I'm not gay, so I assume they're "made" the same way I am - I prefer to eat too much, not exercise enough, drink too much soda and swear too often. All these preferences are ingrained vices I could change, if I had the desire to do so. I choose not to, so they remain my vices. Just like everyone else and their chosen vice(s).

karend77
captain of 1,000

Post by karend77 »

Dont blame feminism on this. This is pure last day, Satan pull out all the stops, turn things on their head times.

Isaiah 5:20
Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!

2 Timothy 3:1-5
But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.

2 Peter 2:1
But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction.

2 Timothy 4:3
For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions,

2 Timothy 3:1-4
But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,

John 8:44
You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

2 Timothy 3:1-17
But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people. ...

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

Obrien wrote:
RocknRoll wrote:
Choosing?
Yes, at some point or another. After awhile habit takes over, and it's no longer a choice.

I'm not gay, so I assume they're "made" the same way I am - I prefer to eat too much, not exercise enough, drink too much soda and swear too often. All these preferences are ingrained vices I could change, if I had the desire to do so. I choose not to, so they remain my vices. Just like everyone else and their chosen vice(s).
In the same way sexuality is something that is progamable in our brains. We can change that thinking. I've changed my thinking.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Are gay men turning to feminism?

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Post by Sirocco »

freedomforall wrote:Are gay men turning to feminism?

Not all of them lol

RocknRoll
captain of 100

Post by RocknRoll »

Obrien wrote:
RocknRoll wrote:
Choosing?

So, when did you choose to be straight?

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

RocknRoll wrote:
Obrien wrote:
RocknRoll wrote:
Choosing?

When were you given the ability to choose anything? You know, agency?

RocknRoll
captain of 100

Post by RocknRoll »

Lizzy60 wrote:
So, you’re saying that because we are given agency, we can somehow choose our own sexuality? I don’t remember choosing to be straight, do you? If so, I’d sure like to hear that story. I agree that because of agency, we can choose whether or not to participate in certain acts, but “choosing to be gay”? Nope, sorry but that is a trait that is inborn. Even the church doesn’t support the “choose to be gay” rhetoric any longer. Don’t believe me? Check https://mormonandgay.lds.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

So when did you choose to come to Earth, rather than following Lucifer?
WHEN did you begin to exercise your agency?

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Are gay feminists turning into men?

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Lizzy60 wrote:So when did you choose to come to Earth, rather than following Lucifer?
WHEN did you begin to exercise your agency?
I have to interject here if I may.

When did you choose to come to Earth? Some time before birth as a mortal.

WHEN did you begin to exercise your agency? When I chose not to follow Lucifer, whenever that was.

Works for me! :-?

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

freedomforall wrote:Are gay feminists turning into men?
Some are. Keep up with the times.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

RocknRoll wrote:
Lizzy60 wrote:
So, you’re saying that because we are given agency, we can somehow choose our own sexuality? I don’t remember choosing to be straight, do you? If so, I’d sure like to hear that story. I agree that because of agency, we can choose whether or not to participate in certain acts, but “choosing to be gay”? Nope, sorry but that is a trait that is inborn. Even the church doesn’t support the “choose to be gay” rhetoric any longer. Don’t believe me? Check https://mormonandgay.lds.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
What may disturb people on both sides of the debate is that sexuality is quite fluid. It is society that places labels and categorizes people. So when is someone gay, or bi, when they act on it? What if a woman has thoughts about another woman, is she gay or bi? What if a man in prison links up with another man for a couple of years of his sentence? I believe this is why the scriptures speak of behaviors, not inclinations. Maybe the false notion that thoughts are measured against you as if you actually participated in a particular action contributes to our believing that orientation is something that is set. By the way, I believe that we have to keep control of our thoughts, but obviously there is a big difference between action and cognition.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Fiannan wrote:
freedomforall wrote:Are gay feminists turning into men?
Some are. Keep up with the times.
I think I'm way ahead of the times. Some people do not think outside the box.

You see, if a man wants to marry several wives but wants to keep the law off his back, all he has to do is to find a woman, a real feminist with multiple personalities. And because she has multiple personalities each one can be a lesbian as well. So the husband can love them and they can love him and each other, too. It's a win-win. Now if the husband loses all control and then, at some future time decides he wants to be gay, all he has to do is to ask one of the wives to become a man. The problem with it all is if the husband turns into a feminist also. Then there most assuredly, at some point, going to be turmoil and chaos in the family due to one of the wives becoming rebellious. However, I suppose the husband can always divorce the trouble making wife, leaving the rest of the family to cohabitate in peace. :-B
Last edited by freedomforall on February 26th, 2017, 4:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

braingrunt
captain of 1,000

Post by braingrunt »

RocknRoll wrote: February 24th, 2017, 5:06 pm .... but “choosing to be gay”? Nope, sorry but that is a trait that is inborn.
Are you sure? Why?

My experience is that I think I had a choice. Unless I misunderstand, Ezra is also a witness to this. For a third witness, you can turn to Milo... yeah the guy with the shocking comments about pedophilia, and man he's a mess. But:

“When the left tells you that people were ‘born this way,’ that was an invention. They came up with that in the 90s and the 80s to get at the religious right who were saying love the sinner but hate the sin, so the gay lobby thought, ‘Well what if we’re like women or blacks, what if we don’t have a choice? That makes them bigots,'” Milo claimed. “So they came up with this born this way thing, which really has no basis in science at all. All the science suggests that its a mixture of nature and nurture.”

AND

“Most of the reason I went gay is so I didn’t have to deal with nutty broads."

AND (I'll have to paraphrase because I don't have a transcript or the time to watch the video again:

"Men choose to be gay to be naughty... it can be a way of rebelling against parents etc."

So anyway, his opinion, based on himself and no doubt people he knows, is that the concept of inborn is baseless. Yet he is now gay and says he can't change it.

So, three witnesses. Ya gotta at least let that give you pause.

Obrien
Up, up and away.

Post by Obrien »

RocknRoll wrote: February 24th, 2017, 3:45 pm
Obrien wrote:
RocknRoll wrote:
Choosing?

Every day. It's just an easy choice. I fail on the swearing choice every day. I'm not perfect.

Obrien
Up, up and away.

Post by Obrien »

RocknRoll wrote: February 24th, 2017, 5:06 pm
Lizzy60 wrote:
The recent church does not support the church's previous position on gays. Don't believe me? Read miracle of forgiveness by Spencer Kimball. His position was certainly the church's position up until very recently.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Obrien wrote: February 26th, 2017, 12:32 pm
Lizzy60 wrote:
The recent church does not support the church's previous position on gays. Don't believe me? Read miracle of forgiveness by Spencer Kimball. His position was certainly the church's position up until very recently.
Here is a video on the subject. Very informative.

https://mormonandgay.lds.org/

RocknRoll
captain of 100

Post by RocknRoll »

Obrien wrote: February 26th, 2017, 12:32 pm
Lizzy60 wrote:
I’ve read Miracle of Forgiveness. It was written before Spencer W. Kimball was a prophet. Most of it is very good, but some parts are harmful and some have been proven absolutely false. Why do you think it is no longer in publication? So, you’re one of those who believe past leaders over present? To each their own I guess. You probably subscribe to the Adam-God theory of BY and believe man has never set foot on the moon because JSF said “We will never get a man into space”.

RocknRoll
captain of 100

Post by RocknRoll »

Obrien wrote: February 26th, 2017, 12:25 pm
RocknRoll wrote: February 24th, 2017, 3:45 pm
Obrien wrote:
RocknRoll wrote:
Choosing?

Every day. It's just an easy choice. I fail on the swearing choice every day. I'm not perfect.
So, every day you wake up and make a conscious decision to not be gay that day? Riiight. I guess you consciously decide to breathe that day as well?